Selena Gomez : a vampire is b...

By madaelhorr

Selena Gomez is a teen pop sensation ! All Over the world people love her . She puts a sweet front and shows... More

The news
TCA : the evil eyes
A scary scene
The end of Delena !
The pale-faced little girl
An Angel of Darkness
Through the wall !
The part
The transformation
Awake
RIP JB
On TV
Delena love
bye bye Demi
The attack
As a Couple
Don't leave me
Franky
Spikes and leather
All alone
One Direction
Decisions and Selenators
Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez
The Savior
Identities Revealed
Watched
Justin's Pack
The Plan
The Second Transformation
The Cheater And The Saviour
The Vampire Hunters Return
A New Alliance
About Updates
The Trap
New Book !
Happy New Year !

The End

228 5 0
By madaelhorr

The End

Selena's POV

I could see the wolves approach from one side , and the vampires from the other , i looked up at the trees were the boys were hidden . You had to know exactly where they were to be able to spot them . Zayn gave me a reassuring smile.

I took in a breath and watched as they both glared at me .

" What's going on here ?" Groaned A vampire with tattoos all over his arms .

" well see haha " i laughed nervously " it's a funny story .." I laughed again . When will the stupid trap work !

And as if it read my mind , metal sticks shot straight from the ground . The metal then expanded making solid walls enveloping all the werewolves and the vampires . It was a nuclear proof container . Basically a huge vault that contained high level of nuclear radiations . Soon enough , the nuclear bomb that Niall planted under ground is gonna go off , killing everything inside the vault . As soon as the roof was placed i bolted for the door the guys had prepared for me . It was a metal door with a small glass window . I think some of them would've followed me , if the bomb didn't already go off in the enormous vault .

I made it to the vault , seeing Zayn's face through the glass , but he didn't look happy . He looked worried an frantic , pulling on something . Probably the handle to the door . I grabbed the handle that was on my side and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge .

Tears slid down Zayn's face as he pulled harder and harder on the handle . And then he looked up and i could see the reflection of the explosion in his eyes , along with terror , and before i could respond , i felt my body burning .

My clothes had caught on fire .

Zayn screamed and yelled but i didn't feel powerful enough to reply or say good bye . The pain of being burned alive was too awful to describe .

But at least now the world will be in peace .

The last thing i saw was Zayn's screaming , red-cheeked , tear stained face .

And then everything went black and i died where i should die , along with all the other monsters that i belong with .

~ The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1K 35
Selena Is A nerdy Girl , Everybody Thinks she is The Goody- two shoes kind of girl . But what they don't know is that under all of that a Bad Ass is...
83.9K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...
16.7K 493 18
'I'm losing, I'm losing my true love! Our relationship was forever, it would last, we were in love. But then . . He came . . . He's taking him away f...
452K 16K 78
Selena Gomez is a normal high schooler with the best of friends. Her life completely changes once she meets Justin Bieber in detention. He has secret...