He Who Watches and the Poloth...

By adamabyss12

(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-ch... More

The Past
Now
The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse
An Unwanted Cat
A Devilish Alien Princess
Speaking to his Past Self
Fighting an Assassin
Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters
Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel
Bad Huntresses
Child of Destruction
Reclaim the Kid
A New Family
Another Angeloid
Suitors Attack
Dream on
Angeloid Battle
Royal Childhood Friend
Meeting a Fiery Idol
Dark Matter Encounter
A Fatal Mistake
Concern in Wattpad

Angeloid fights the devils

1.5K 16 8
By adamabyss12

Error and the Deviluke sisters are all gobsmacked at what they are seeing before them.

Sitting before them is this person that has a resemblance to an Angel. But even Error found tell that it is not an Angel. Angel's do not have that much advanced technology implemented inside of their bodies, and even than, it would have had done...something, that is very abnormal to the organic structure inside of the systems. And the fact that Gradient was the one to find it instead of Error is a little bit surprising.

"So...let me get this straight."

Momo spoke out, as she than tries to make sense on what had happened.

"You had somehow saw her falling from a portal in the sky, and you had to go down there and save this person that you do not know of, only for you to have this girl bind to you with this chain that she had on her neck?"

Gradient nodded, as he spoke out.

"Th-Th-That's about r-r-right. Sh-She also calls herself-self a-an Angeloid ."

Error looks at Ikaros, and he seems to be interested in something, as he than spoke out.

"I-Ikaros, r-r-right?"

Ikaros looks at Error, as Error spoke out to her.

"D-D-Do you mind telling us how you go-o-ot here?"

Ikaros looked down, and spoke out.

"I was thrown away to be destoryed, because my previous master nearly used me to destroy the world that I lived in. I was considered too dangerous for where I had come from. Because of that, I had been found...by my new master."

Gradient looks at Ikaros, and spoke out.

"H-H-Huh. Must be some very evil-vil creat-ators."

Lala looks around and scanned Ikaros, as she spoke out.

"This technology...I thought mine was advanced compared to this planet, Remnant. But this form of technology...it is even more advanced than I think of, enough to rival my technology. But it is even more surprisingly that some organic components inside of Ikaros are working well with the advanced technology inside of her systems."

Error puts his hand on his chin, as he spoke out.

"I th-th-think that there is go-o-going to be more than th-th-that. Obviously, the creators of Ik-Ik-Ikaros had somehow know about Remnant. I would-ouldn't be surprised if they had discovered Remnant in the past before I even got to this point."

Gradient looked a little bit unease about what he had just heard. But as he did...he than felt his hand around this strange chain that is now wrapped around his hand, from Ikaros' choker. He clenched his fist tight on his hand, as he knows that Ikaros is likely going to be in trouble. Though he has a strange feeling that those Angeloids from wherever that Ikaros is from is not going to be the only problem. In fact, he has a feeling that the people of Union, mainly, the devils, are likely going to take Ikaros and do something bad to her. He would not be surprised if Issei tries to do something bad to her. He clenched his chain tightly, as it he is afraid for Ikaros getting ready to be taken from him at any moment.

Ikaros seems to notice, and Error did as well, as they saw how worried Gradient is for Ikaros. But Error does not voice this, as he does not have time to say that, as he than spoke out to Lala.

"W-W-Well...let's ho-ho-hope the those crea-crea-creators do not do something-thing-thing-thing bad or even disas-asterous to the planet that we are liv-liv-living in. Because if they are bad than...well...p-p-pray that we find a way to put them down, because I am go-go-gonna go to wherever they are a-a-at, and I am gonna destroy those creators if it is the last thing that I do, should they ever were to try and take the world that I am living in."

Everyone, but Ikaros, felt a chill coming down their sounds at the menacing tone that Error is making, and even Gradient is a little bit worried at that. When his father makes a tone such a this, than everyone knows that his father is very serious about this. Because as far as Gradient could tell, his father never jokes on trying to destroy his friends.

"Ummm...Gradient, please tell me that he is not serious about this, right? I mean, is he really gonna destroy those people?"

Lala spoke out, hoping for a no. And Gradient spoke out.

"I-I-I...do-do-do-don't really know-now-now. Just hope that he do-do-does not really do that-hat-hat, okay-kay-kay?"

Lala nodded, as she than hugged Error tightly in the arms, which made Error froze for a little bit, but than he settled down. Gradient sighed, as he held his head, but what he does not know, is what Ikaros is going to do next.

Ikaros looked curiously at what it is that Lala is doing, as she sees the way that her head is tilted onto Error's shoulder, as the way that she hugged his arm. Ikaros than looks at Gradient, as he feels stress to the point that he decided to try and distract himself from this awkward situation that he is in.

He makes a magical screen in the air, and began to draw something. Ikaros than looks at the part that is his shoulder, and she decided to do something. Ikaros moved, and did the same action that Lala had done. Only...this made Gradient freeze for a little bit, as he...crashed. He froze on his moment, and his whole form began to bug out. It continued for a minute, until he finally changed back to normal, and when he did, he felt his shoulder and torso being hugged by Ikaros, with her head against his shoulder.

"Master?"

Ikaros said emotionless oh, as she looks at Gradient, who looks back at her with an expression of surprise, before he tilted his head, giving Ikaros more leaning room. Ikaros responds by leaning into his head even more, making her fully comfortable. Of Gradient were to be a normal human, than it would have become extremely painful for him. But as he is not human, and is instead something else, as the son of the God of Creation and Destruction, he is feeling fine.

Nana and Momo looked at the scene, and they felt like they are being left out on this. So...taking the initiative, they moved to Error, and began the hug him all over the place, which caught Error by complete surprise at what the Deviluke sisters are doing right now.

"Wh-Wh-What in the...What-at-at are yo-o-o-ou do-doing?!"

Error is confused at this sudden reaction, as Nana and Momo spoke out.

"Lala is giving you all the attention to her..."

"So we want you to do the same thing for the 2 of us."

"Yo-ou have go-o-ot to be kid-kidding me ri-ight now!!!"

Error shouted in complete embarrassment and frustration, as Nana, Momo, and Lala are all hugging Error all over the place as Gradient spoke out to Ikaros.

"D-Don't follow their ex-example, o-o-okay? Th-Th-That is a ba-a-a-a-ad influ-flu-flu-flu-flu-flu-fluence."

Gradient sighed, as he continues letting Ikaros lean on him, but as Gradient said, do not follow what these 3 are doing, and luckily, as Gradient is now Ikaros' new master, she obeyed, as she continues to simply do what she is doing right now, and does not try and follow the influence of the 3 Deviluke sisters. At least that she obeys Gradient, due to him being her master, which is good. But...this is gonna be one heck of a night for him, isn't it?

The next day...

Well...he was unsurprisingly unable to sleep in peace. Apparently, Ikaros does not seem to have the ability to sleep on her own. And because of that, she stays up all night, watching and waiting for Gradient to wake up. And needless to say, he had to try and keep his eyes closed and to make as little sound as possible, just so that he can try and sleep for real when he is inside of his bed.

And...last night, Gradient discovers that she had the ability to do something that he never thought anyone else by his other father, Ink, can do, but only one person that can use this power, and it is far more statically and godly in nature. Ikaros somehow had the ability to grant seemingly any wish through the use of several techno-magical cards that she had with her. He used it on some complex stuff, and it was able to work out in the end. But Gradient knows that there might be a limit to what she can do, and this, only uses it urgently and when he needs to use it.

With him now, he is now in the living room, rubbing his face and cleaning his glasses, as he was not prepared to take the responsibility of what he is going to do with Ikaros. He knows he needs to be a master for her, but how? He does not have any experience with this. As he thought to himself, and held his face in his hands, Ikaros spoke out.

"Master, is there something wrong?"

Gradient looked at Ikaros, who looks at Gradient, with her usual emotionless expression. Gradient nodded, as he than spoke out to her.

"I-I'm f-f-fine, Ikaros. It-It's just that...I-I-I need to get used-used to this thing that I-I am in."

Ikaros looked confused, and she was going to question him on that, but than, Error spoke out.

"H-H-Hey, Gradient. Can-Can-Can you do me-e a favor?"

Gradient looks up at Error, as he than spoke out to him.

"Is-s-s there some-something that you ne-ne-need, father?"

Error nodded, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, we ran-ran out of f-f-food. Th-Th-Think that you c-c-can go to the grocery and buy some-ome-ome more food there if you ha-ave time?"

Gradient sighed, as he spoke out.

"A-Alright, I'll c-c-come. Ikaros. C-C-Come along with me."

"Yes, Master."

Ikaros said, as both her and Gradient stood up from the ground, and the both of then began to walk out of the door that leads to the front yard of the house. Gradient opened the door, and both he and Ikaros went through it, as Gradient then closed the door, after Ikaros got out from the other side. Gradient than took out a stylus from his pocket, and he than swung it, as he than opened a portal to a grocery shop that he knows of, since he had visited it before, and thanks to Error404, he can now be able to remember it without issue. He than nods at Ikaros, and the 2 of them went in through the other side, ad the portal closed up.

Timeskip...

Well...today seems to be a little bit interesting to say the least. He had bought the ingredients that his father wanted him to buy in a list that he had made. But as he did that, Ikaros...acted rather strange when next to a Watermelon.

Apparently, she seems to have a strange liking of them for some unknown reason. And since Ikaros seems to want something, as it is her very first time on Remnant, he decided to buy that anyway.

Now, both Ikaros and Gradient are heading back, as Gradient spoke out to Error on the phone.

"Ok-Okay, D-D-Dad! We ha-a-ad gotten all the stuff that you wanted me to buy. S-S-So now we are head-head-heading ba-ack home!"

Gradient said to Error, who than spoke out back to him.

"G-G-Great. All see you ba-ba-back ho-o-o-o-ome, Gradient. And ple-ease be care-careful out the-ere. I do not wa-wa-wa-want any of the Devils to c-c-c-come and find-ind you."

Gradient sighed, as he smacked his head.

"I-I-I-Is it of-often that there is a chap-chapter that makes you jinx events th-th-that are gon-gonna happen to-to-to-to one o-o-of us so-so-so-soon?"

(4th wall break now needs repair)

"I do-on't know wh-wh-what yo-ou are ta-ta-talking about-bout, Gradient."

Gradient has a bit of an annoyed face now present, as Error than spoke out.

"Wh-Whelp. I gotta go-go-go. See ya back ho-ome, Gradient."

Gradient nodded, as he spoke back.

"See ya a-also, father."

Gradient ended the phone call, as he than continued to walk with Ikaros, who seemed to be confused at what it is that Error said in the phone call. Making sure that the Devils don't come and find him? What does he mean by that? Gradient seems to be looking a little bit insecure, as if he is expecting something from him. But as he looked around, Ikaros was going to question him on what it is that is wrong, when suddenly, a voice spoke out.

"Hey, asshole!!!"

Gradient signed, as he than spoke out.

"A-A-And ri-ri-right on sche-edule."

Gradient turned around along with Ikaros, and saw a group of people coming to him. And sure enough, it is Issei, as welll as Rias' peerage. But the moment they saw him, Issei spoke out.

"Wait a moment!! You aren't Error!!! What the fuck are you??!!!!

Gradient simply looks back at Issei, before he spoke out back to the lustful Dragon.

"Wh-Why should I tell y-y-you about wh-what I a-a-am, when you would likely not give-ive a damn about it?"

Issei snarled, as he spoke out.

"Why you?!"

He than prepares to fire a Dragon Shot at Gradient, and Gradient open a portal to put the groceries, and that watermelon, inside of the portal, which brought it back to the house, and Gradient than looks at Issei, very annoyed.

"Master, who are those people?"

Ikaros said, as she gawked her head. Gradient responded back to Ikaros, as he looks very unhappy.

"A group o-o-of people that a-a-are not very friendly to Error, and in f-f-fact, wan-wan-want to cause as m-m-much pai-pai-pai-pain as they can to him."

As Ikaros looked down at Gradient and nodded, Issei took notice of Ikaros, and he has a lustful expression on his face, and needless to say, Gradient looks very disgusted at the Dragon Emperor.

"Hey, lady! Why don't you ditch this freak, and be with me instea-"

"No."

Ikaros said instantly, which made Issei shocked.

"No?! What do you mean no?!"

Ikaros spoke out.

"This person you insulted is my master, who had saved my life when I had no other purpose left. I will serve master, even if it costs me my life. I would rather stay by his side, than go with you, the enemy of my master."

Ikaros clearly does not see Issei in a bad light, as she takes Gradient's words to heart about Issei. And this made Issei angry and desperate, as he than shouted out.

"Than I guess I'll take you by force!!!"

Issei than leaps out with superhuman force, and tries to grab Ikaros, but Gradient immediately gets in the way, and swings his Stylus as fast as he could, creating a shield of digital paint, which Issei punched, and it...did nothing to it. Than, Issei turned blue, and was sent flying back, and crashed down onto the ground. Everyone was shocked, as Gradient dispersed the shield, and spoke out to him.

"S-S-Seriously? When-en-en will yo-ou take the hint-int-int of when a woman-oman-oman say-ays no, it-it-it is no. Clear-Clearly, you have no respect-ect for them, whatsoever-ever."

Gradient is clearly disgusted at Issei at the fact that he would do this sort of thing, without considering how he would feel to Ikaros. And this is if Ikaros can feel at all. Rias than looked angry at Gradient and spoke out.

"Fine than! If you won't give the girl to Issei, than we'll take her from you, by force!! Kiba, Koneko, now!!!"

Kiba and Koneko charged at Gradient, who than snapped his fingers, and a Gradient Blaster appeared in the air, before it than fired, blasting both Kiba and Koneko badly. Luckily for them, and unluckily for Gradient, they are still somehow okay, and will not leave Gradient and Ikaros alone. But it will not stop him from trying.

"Ikaros. St-St-Stay pu-pu-put. I'll hand-hand-handle this-is-is."

Gradient than stepped forward towards Rias and her peerage, as he spoke out.

"Y-Y-Y'know...I had-ad hoped that my day c-c-c-c-could en-en-end without any sort of con-conflict of sorts. But it seems to at I-I-I-I was wro-wro-wrong. And now...you are here to capture someone that chose to be with me. Fine than-an-an. I will fight you Devils, until one side of us can never fight. I'll PROTECT Ikaros with my whole power!"

Gradient than ran forward, and swung his stylus, and light-green and blue spear constructs appeared in the air, and fired at the Peerage, who than had to fly and avoid them. But Xenovia simply ran forward and sliced through the spears, and got close enough to Gradient in an attempt to try and slice him in half. But Gradient simply grabbed his face, and ripped out some strings from it, which he than used to wrap it around Xenovia's body, swung it, and send her down to the ground with immense force. Gradient landed on the ground, as he than fired a Gradient Blaster at Rias, who is attacking. Rias launched her Power of Destruction at Gradient, hoping to overpower him. But the problem is...Gradient is the son of Error and Ink, who are both the Gods of Creation and Destruction. So in a way, he is the best of both worlds, as he fired the Gradient Blaster at Rias, which overpowered her Power of Destruction. Issei than looked at Gradient, and fired a Dragon Shot. But not at Gradient this time. It is aiming at Ikaros. Gradient stepped in front of her, and made a wall, which stopped the Dragon Shot, though the wall did crack a little bit. Gradient than rushed toward, as he than fired another Gradient Blaster at Rias, who is than protected by Akeno. But this does not stop Gradient from continuing to attack. Gradient kept on fighting for the life of Ikaros, as he uses his powers to try and make sure that Rias and her peerage, as well as Issei, never out even a single finger on the Angeloid, who he now has a very strange sudden attachment to.

But speaking of Ikaros, she is watching the battle...and she remembered something that Gradient said, as he prepared to fight against the peerage.

'I will fight you Devils, until one side of us can never fight. I'll PROTECT Ikaros with my whole power!'

Ikaros looked down, as he than spoke out to herself.

"Pro...tect..."

Gradient was than launched in the air, and he fired more and more Gradient Blasters at Akeno, who than got hit.

Than, Gradient began the fall down to the ground, and it was Iseei's turn to the and kill him. Gradient than forced his body to turn around in the air, and he than tries to fire his Gradient Blasters at Issei to shoot him down. But Issei kept on avoiding them, and Gradient made a portal to go through from above, which he immediately closed, in order to prevent Issei from getting through. This made Issei forcefully come down, and he landed on the ground, as he watched at Rias and her peerage, as Rias than spoke out.

"Your powers. They are very similar to Error in many ways, with only the other half of your powers being different. You will make a fine servant for me to have."

Gradient snarled, as he gripped his stylus, and prepares to fight again. Road is clearly not giving him a break of any sorts. She and her peerage are simply going to keep on fighting for Ikaros in order to try and enslave her. But Gradient can't give up, as Ikaros needs to be-huh?

Ikaros...began to step forward, and is now right in front of Gradient, almost as if she is here to make sure that he is the one that is protected.

"Wha-What the-Ikaros what ar-re you doing? You're gon-gonna get your-yourself captured and en-en-enslaved by those rot-rotten Devils!"

Rias smirked, as she spoke out to Ikaros.

"So...you have finally surrendered yourself to us. Good. Now leave this weak bastard you are with and-"

"No. I'm not leaving."

This made Rias confused and shocked, as Ikaros continued to speak out.

"I am not here...to leave my master. I...I am here...to protect him."

Than, her eyes opened wide, and in that moment, something competed unexpected happened. Ikaros' eyes began to change. The pupils were gone, yellow lines directing to the center, and the green started changing.

Ikaros than has her eyes turn red, and than, something else happened that Gradient did not expect. Her wings began blue energy wings instead of the pink feathers, and a halo is than formed above her head, almost similar to that is the angels from heaven. But it is clear that...Ikaros is more than just a entertainment Angeloid. She is...something else. Something made for combat.

This made Rias worried, as she than fired her Power of Destruction at Ikaros. But Ikaros didn't move, and than, forcefield was than made, which is strong enough to withstand the power of the Power of Destruction, much to the immense shock of the Crimson-Haired Princess of Ruin, who is than struck in the stomach by Ikaros, who moved way to fast for her to see.

Issei, a little bit mad, than tried to fight against Ikaros in balance breaker.

But Ikaros proved to be far more challenging than expected, as she had simply blocked and than uppercut Issei, before sending him back to the rest of his friends.

Than, Ikaros spreads her wings, and when she did that, something came out if it.

A bunch of missiles came out of the tips of Ikaros' wings, and shot at all of the members of the peerage. And before anyone realize what was going to happen, a bunch of explosions occurred. The battle was over, before they even have a chance to react to the situation at hand.

Gradient...he was in shock and awe at what he had seen before him, clearly, Ikaros had did more than just impressed him. She lived up to her word. She had protected him from the peerage. And now, thanks to her, he can still be free and independent. Ikaros changed back to normal, as Gradient looked in so much awe at her. He can't wait for his father to hear of this.

Back at the house...

"So...let-et-et me get this straight."

Error said, as he spoke out.

"You-oh are tell-elling me that Ikaros had entered a battle mode of-of-of sorts when you fought against Rias' peerage?"

Gradient nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah-ah! It did hap-happen. What Ikaros had do-one...it was incredible. Ikaros...i-is incred-credible!"

But as Gradient and Error kept taking, Ikaros was watching from the other door.

She was blushing, as steam came out of the components of where her ears are supposed to be. It was a feeling that she had never felt before, as her emotional capacity is very low, and is exchanged for ability in combat and all that type of stuff. But somehow, she is developing emotions, as she whispered to herself.

"Master...he think that I'm...incredible."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 2 6
Why are people so cruel They split themselves thinking their different but there all the same For hero's There's no such thing as a good hero all th...
206K 2.5K 156
"I had thought...I had believed...I had hoped that...because you are heroes...you would care more about the lives of others, regardless of what and w...
903 49 8
On this particular World known as Terra, there are many strange things that may appear to become the normality of this world. On the Continent of Uni...
793K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...