Heroes react (re-try)

By christopherneilgeorg

UA students, their parents, pro heroes and previous OFA users watch superhero media. (Starting over since th... More

Introductions
One punch man 1x1: the strongest hero
Ex-aid Kamen rider 1: i'm a kamen rider!
HalaCG + v!deku
A poll about the MCU
KR zero-one 1: i'm the president and a kamen rider
Death battle: rogue vs wonder woman
A bit of a holiday present
One punch man 1x2: the lone cyborg
Question about spider man
kamen rider ex-aid 1x2: another prodigy with a "no thank you"?"
My hero academia 1x1: izuku midoriya: origin
My hero academia 1x2: what it takes to be a hero
My hero academia 1x3: roaring muscles
My hero academia 1x4: start line
My hero academia 1x5: what i can do for now
So.. it's been a bit...

poly Ships

833 5 3
By christopherneilgeorg

poly Ships
N/T: this isn't meant to bash ships or anything, i just thought it would funny to write their reactions to people's ships.

"So, you know how i said that you guys in my world a fictional characters." I start as everyone is taking their seats. "Yeah, why?". "Well, i choose what we watch by random selection... and what get picked was Ships.". I say, which made some them dread what they were going to see. "Yeeaaah. So... let's just do this. Um we're specifically doing Polygamous ships.

BakuDekuChako

"Hell no." Said a stern Izuku within 2 seconds of seeing the picture. " tch, don't worry i'm not interesting in stealing her from you, even it would be easy." Said bakugo smugly just to piss his classmate off. "Oh okay, you trying to start something." Said izuku as he get up and started walking over to the blond. "And what if i am." Said bakugo with a smirk. The two of them pressed their head together trying to push the other. But before they could come to blows mitsuki smacked the both of them, "the both of you, knock it off." Said the older blond annoyed at the both of them. "Sorry mom/aunt mitsuki" they both muttered before going back to their seats.

BakuTodoMomo

Shoto only silently pulled momo closer to him, causing her to blush heavily. Natsu chuckled saying "well, someone's possessive." Fuyumi lightly hit him on the arm "oh shush.".

DekuTsuChako

"I could't find any art. But there's DekuTsuChako, which is deku, tsu and ochako."
"Well, deku is a really great guy, but i only see him as a friend. Kero." Simply said tsu. "Yeah, same." Agreed deku.

OchaHimiDeku

"They do realize that she's a villain and crazy, right." Said izuku. "Yeah, but i think it's the whole "enemies to lovers" thing." I surmised. I than add "actually, from the little i've seen i think toga usual love interest for villain deku art & stories.". "Owowowow. Ochako your squeezing my hand a little hard." Said izuku wincing at the grip of his girlfriend. Which ochako noticed and apologized.

"And i think that's all the one's i wanted to show you." I say as a get the pictures off the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
7.1K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
137K 4.2K 21
Three Teenagers Izuku Midoriya Fumikage Tokoyami Denki Kaminari Are villains in a world where heroes and villains exist. They're assigned a task t...
17.7K 247 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...