✓ catfish | yang jungwon

By sunminty

"you're my friend, you should be helping me when it comes to boys." "but it's cat-fishing..." ~Where Kwan Mis... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
special

3.1

3.6K 163 212
By sunminty

fight

"that was so disgusting." hyejin laughs while holding up her phone.

she's filming me.

i try to grab the phone out of her hands, "delete that." i say, humiliated.

she quickly backs up and wipes her sleeve in disgust, "ew, get your vomit hands away from me." she looks at me up and down as if i'm some gross mutant.

"sorry." I mutter as I start coughing into my elbow, "just, please stop." i say with a pleading look.

i watch as jiwoo looks at me nervously, she's biting her lip and her face looks guilty.

hyejin walks towards me until my back hits the wall, she puts her finger onto my chest, "who knew you were such a slut." she says.

my eyes grow wide, "w-what..?"

she scoffs, "don't act like you don't know anything. i've seen it, i saw you walking with him last night. i can't believe Soyeon's friends with a backstabbing bitch." she says loudly

She continues, "But, she's supposed to hate you, why does she talk about how much she misses you as a friend..? What's so good about you? All you do is get in the way!" She yells.

It feels like she's been dying to get those words out.

I stand still, speechless.

She slams the wall behind me, "Just wait until i tell her you've been hanging with Jungwon, then she'll finally hate you!" She says with a weak smile on her face, her eyes teary.

Jiwoo puts her hand on hyejin's shoulder, "hyejin let's sto-"

I slap her.

i hear voices outside of the bathroom.

but the tears on my face already fell.

she stumbles back, her phone on the ground, still recording, as she looks at me while holding her cheek.

she walks towards me, her hair is a mess and she looks furious, "you piece of shi-"

she raises her hand and before she hits me i grab her wrist, we're both struggling but we both end up on the floor.

I push her off of me as i attempt to hold her arms down, i can't do this anymore. she scratches my face, my mask falling off and she continues to try and hit me as much as i can.

i finally get a grip of both her wrists, she's laying on the floor as i look down at her, my hair dangling.

i sob and she starts screaming.

"i didn't want him to talk to me!" I yell.

she slowly stops screaming and looks at me with wide eyes.

"I wanted him to stay away. I didn't ask him to like me and I didn't ask him to hangout with me!" i spat. 

Those words were said without thought.

Her eyebrows furrow again, "I don't care if he likes you or not!" She yells

Then, what is she mad about? Why does she hate me so much?

i loosen my grip from her wrist and sit with my knees on the floor, i wipe my tears. i'm still on her but she pushes me off and looks at me, still laying on the floor.

"You're crazy!" she yells while looking at jiwoo with a victimizing face, jiwoo is standing, frozen in shock.

i hear the voices from outside the bathroom get louder, "whats happening in there?","go in!", "no im a dude", "move"

i hear someone come in, "hyejin what did you do?!" they yell.

I look up and see Soyeon, hyejin stands up while wiping the dirt off her skirt.

"Nothing! Why do you still talk to her? She's a fucking freak." hyejin yells as she points at me.

"Because she's my friend!" soyeon yells.

Hyejin looks at Soyeon as if her heart shattered, she scoffs before leaving, Jiwoo following behind her.

Soyeon crouches in front of me and hugs me.

"what happened? are you okay?" she asks. her voice sounds like she's about to cry.

I stay still as she hugs me, my eyes shut.

she pulls me away from the hug and gets a better look at me, she hold my face with her hands and wipes my lip with her thumb.

"you're bleeding." she whispers worriedly.

my face starts getting emotionless as i look at her, but tears still fall from my face.

i look more disgusting than i did before. and now i have one of the prettiest girl's in the same room with someone like me. (cringe)

she wraps her hand around me and strokes my hair, "please... tell me what happened." she says, i feel her tears soaking onto my shoulder.

she continues, "why'd it take me so long to notice? every time you get hurt, it's because of me." 

she looks down, "i used you. i know i'm a terrible person, i know."

"when he told me i was lucky to have you by my side, he was right. but i pushed you away just to be like them, i wanted attention." she says

she pulls me away from the hug and looks at me, i've never seen this much pain on her face. was she really serious?

"I know there's nothing i can do to make up for it, but it's better if i at least try." she says with a weak smile as her hands travel from my shoulders to my hands.

She hurt me. But i always convinced myself that she was good.

Soyeon stands me up, "let's go to the infirmary, okay?"

i nod, maybe i'm foolish, but she seemed genuine.

"take your hands off her."

i look to see the taller figure near the entrance of the girls bathroom.

"jungwon?" soyeon says in shock.

she sighs and looks at me, then smiles before loosening her grip on my hand.

he glares at her then at me before grabbing my wrist tightly, i wince from how aggressive this man is. (oml so cringe bruh)

he walks me out of the bathroom, revealing a crowd of people.

"what the hell." i mutter

i see a teacher coming towards us, and so does jungwon, he quickly pulls me and he walks to the infirmary.

the teacher stops us.

"what's going on here?" he yells.

the crowd starts scrambling.

the teacher then looks at me and jungwon since it's just us in the hall now.

"explain. now." he says sternly

Jungwon scoffs, "let me take her to the infirmary, she's hurt." he says, acting as if it's urgent.

i'm really not, but okay.

"she doesn't look hurt." the teacher argues.

Jungwon sighs, he nudges me and whispers, "start limping."

i agree as i raise my leg up a little, pretending i can't put pressure on it.

"she's hurt, she doesn't show it because she's weird, but look, her lip is all bloody and she's gonna start forming a black eye soon if we don't hurry." he exaggerates while pointing at my face.

What the hell is he talking about..?

the teacher sighs, "fine go, but i need to see you both after school if you were part of whatever happened here" he says.

can't believe he believed that.

he nods and runs to the infirmary while pulling me along.

"No running!" the teacher yells.

My coughs gradually get worse, i think hyejin scratching me didn't do justice on my throat.

i rub my neck to ease the pain.

"You leave for 3 seconds and then this happens?" jungwon stares at me with an angry look.

I sigh, i don't wanna talk about it right now.

We walk into the infirmary and he sits me down on the bed. He peeks to see if there are any teachers in the room, and fortunately, there's none.

"what happened?" he asks as he gets something from the cabinet.

I shrug, "it's not that deep."

"shut up, tell me."

you just told me to shut up..?

"hyejin has some sort of hatred or resentment towards me, i don't know." i explain.

"I always had a bad feeling about her." jungwon scoffs.

he reaches the cotton pad on my lip.

"it's gonna hurt so hold my hand or something." he says with a smug look on his face.

"no thanks."

he laughs before placing it on my lip, it stung, causing my face to scrunch up.

he pats it gently on my skin before throwing it away.

"why'd you guys get into a fight though?" he asks while opening a bandage.

"i told you, she doesn't like me. People don't like me because you're starting to spend more time with me."

he brushes his hair with his hand in frustration.

"Why are you doing this?" he says, still putting the bandage on.

i look at him with a confused look.

he continues, "are you saying that people don't like you because of me? am i really troubling you?" he asks with his arms crossed

I shake my head, "that's not it..."

he held my hand, "then what? what did you do so badly for her to hit you?" he asks, getting impatient.

i didn't want to mention Soyeon's name.

My eyes were getting teary and i think he noticed. So, he pulled me into a hug.

"it's okay."

we sat alone in the infirmary for a bit, waiting until lunch was over.

his phone started vibrating with notifications, he pulled it out, it was plugged into a portable charger.

"what happened?" i ask.

He shrugs, "i don't know..."

he plays what looks like a video and immediately you can hear loud yelling.

"i didn't want him to talk to me!" 

"I wanted him to stay away. I didn't ask him to like me and I didn't ask him to hangout with me!" 

i looked at him, his eyes growing wide as the video kept replaying.

he looked up at me with a painful look.

we just stared at one another for a second.

he hesitates, "Really?"

bruh

(i feel like this story is so long but it's coming to an end soon i hope cuz damn and pls lmk if ur enjoying or if it's too cringe, yes i take criticism, like feedback, just not literal hate comments lol)

yes i tried writing ppl in a physical fight for the first time, so it prob sounds so stupid lmfaooaoao. n i noticed all my ending's of chapters are lowkey cliffhangers saurry :p

my minds on a niki ff soon so ;)) yuh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.8K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
111K 8.4K 80
The music scene in Liverpool from the 1950s is widely known as one of the revolutionary in history. But what if another small band, rising from a min...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...