Irreplaceable

By aimlesssorrows

[BOOK 2] [ONGOING] ❝if you were to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?❞ five years ago she was a... More

introduction
.•°•.•°•.•°•.
prologue | recap
chapter 1 | illusion
chapter 2 | carousel
chapter 3 | business
chapter 4 | italy
chapter 5 | explore
chapter 6 | reunited
chapter 7 | treehouse
chapter 8 | quiet
chapter 9 | dead
chapter 10 | secrets
chapter 11 | therapy
chapter 12 | tension
chapter 13 | dinner
chapter 14 | target
chapter 15 | flashback
chapter 16 | cheater
chapter 17 | rain
chapter 18 | attack
chapter 19 | gunshots
chapter 20 | car
chapter 21 | emotions
chapter 22 | anger
chapter 23 | sunlight
chapter 24 | concert
chapter 25 | accept
chapter 26 | unity
chapter 27 | cardigan
chapter 28 | investors
chapter 29 | evidence
chapter 30 | studio
chapter 31 | photoshoot
chapter 32 | hope
chapter 33 | believe
chapter 34 | time
chapter 35 | bond
chapter 36 | collusion
chapter 37 | identity
chapter 38 | temptation
chapter 39 | ring
chapter 41 | marked
chapter 42 | possessive
chapter 43 | lies
chapter 44 | breathe
chapter 45 | reality
chapter 46 | assassin
chapter 47 | you
chapter 48 | realization

chapter 40 | jealousy

46.8K 911 2.5K
By aimlesssorrows

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

My face redden as I averted my eyes from him. The fireflies erupted in my stomach as he started chuckling.

"Fuck off."

"Ma'am," Myla called out. "The show started."

"Alright." I got up from the sofa followed by Chase. "Who's the host?" I asked as I passed by Myla.

"You don't know?"

I turned around, "I wouldn't be asking if I did."

"Olivia Miller." She answered.

Chase bumped into me as he heard her name. She was Chase's ex-girlfriend. "Who?" He questioned.

"Olivia Miller," Myla repeated.

"Look after my cats, Myla. Make sure they are fed and looked after." I ordered and she nodded.

"This will be fun," I muttered, glancing at Chase. "For you, of course."

He rolled his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. He was wearing a black suit with a white button-up and the few of them were open showing his tattooed body underneath. He had silver earrings and silver rings on his hands. I took his hand in mine, his rings clicking with mine as I whispered, "It can't be too bad, right?"

"Only one way to find out."

We headed towards where our entrance would be. The makeup stylist touched up my makeup as I saw a glimpse of the stage. A live audience was sitting as Olivia, the host, began introducing herself and starting the show.

She was wearing a white dress that had a deep cut in the middle and backless from the back. It hit just above her knees with white heels. Her hair was curled and she looked stunning, to say the least.

"She's hot." I blurt out.

"Yeah." Chase agreed.

I looked at him to see his eyes on me, "You should date her again."

"I will." I was taken aback by his response. I didn't like that he was even taking this as a possibility let alone actually dating her.

I didn't want him to notice that I was hurt by his response and continued with my facade, "I'll be your guy's matchmaker."

"That works, Firefly."

I tugged on his white-collar, pulling him closer to me. My makeup artist had left, leaving us behind alone. "If I hear this bullshit again, I will make sure you both don't have any working bones left in your body."

"Possessive much, no?"

"You are mine, understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He chuckled. "Only yours."

"Correct." I pecked his lips.

"Introducing the guests of the night, Chase Knight and Jasmin Martinez," Olivia announced. "Big round of applause for them everybody."

She looked in our direction and made direct eye contact with me. After their break up in high school, she had transferred to a different school. I don't think she knows Chase and I dated in the past. She probably doesn't even know I attended the same school as her.

I put my hand around Chase's arm as the curtains pulled away and we walked to the stage. The audience's loud cheers and noise filled my ears immediately. I put on a small smile on my face. The stage had two couch's angled to the audience. The camera's filming and live broadcasting on media channels.

"Welcome to the late-night show hosted by Olivia Miller." She welcomed. She pulled me into a hug that seemed forced and fake to say the least. Chase extended his hand towards her but she pulled him into a hug instead. "Nice meeting you guys again. Please take a seat." The smile never leaving her face and it almost made me a little scared for her. Surely smiling a bit more than needed is bad. Especially a forced smile.

Chase stood in front of me as I sat down therefore I wouldn't flash the world, not that I'm opposed to the idea, it was nice to see that he was still the same gentleman he was in high school. I put one leg over the other as Chase took a seat beside me. Chase's muscular body took up most of the couch and his posture made me look like an ant in front of him.

Olivia sat on the couch across from us, "How are you guys?"

"A little stressed but that comes with the work," I answered.

"I totally understand." Sure. "How about you, Chase?"

Chase glanced at her before replying, "Just fine."

Chase had taken my hand in his and placed them on his thigh. Olivia's gaze was on our hands before she met my eyes. "Do you mind if I share our backstory, Chase?" She asked.

He was about to object when she continued, "Chase and I dated in high school. We have quite the story behind us, isn't that right?"

"Not really." Chase blurted, the audience started laughing.

"Oh come on, just because I broke up with you doesn't mean you have to keep grudges." She threw some shade. I would've slapped the fuck out of her if Chase's hand wasn't stopping me.

"We just dated," Chase spoke. "Barely that even."

"It was much more dating, don't lie." Her blond hair was tossed into a bun on her head that I want to grip and spin her in circles.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"As far as I know it was just dating if not a lot less than that even." She closed her mouth as embarrassment fell upon her. "Acquaintances with benefits was more like it," Chase said lowly enough for the three of us to hear.

She had a change of mood as her jaw ticked and she looked at me with burning eyes. I looked back at her.

I will burn you alive, try me.

"Moving on, are the rumors true? Are you both dating?"

"Yeah." I blurted out. The audience gasped as I looked at her shocked face. I felt Chase's stare on the side of my face and I glanced at him, trying to tell him to just go along with it.

I could tell that he didn't like it as his jaw clenched. "Since how long?" Olivia gritted out.

"Four months and counting," I answered.

"Congratulations, you both are a beautiful couple." The audience cheered but it didn't matter as I saw the disappointed look on Chase. He was masking it up but I could see right through him.

"Did you guys date in high school?" She questioned. "I remember we went to the same high school for a while."

Her bitch ass did notice me but never let Chase notice me.

"We did?" I asked, totally faking it. "I don't recall any memories of you in high school."

"You were the quiet kid back then."

"I was," I admitted. "But you noticed me?"

"Yeah, I would come to talk to you a few times but you would always run away." Liar.

"That's so weird because I don't remember that ever happening."

"You must have forgotten." She waved it off. "You are lucky, Chase is a wonderful guy."

"I know." I stole a glance at Chase and he was leaning back onto the sofa, manspread.

"The lucky one is me, isn't that right Firefly?" Chase spoke.

"Look at you two love birds," Olivia ruined the moment. "How about your relationship with Axel Pierce?" I could see right through her was trying to create barriers between Chase and I.

"What relationship with him?"

"I heard many rumors fly up about the two of you, are they true?"

"I think we need to work on not believing the paparazzi so quickly," I muttered. "Axel and I never dated, we are simply just friends. Surely that can't be a crime now, could it?"

"No, no. Just asking what the audience wants to know." She defended. "Let's take a short little break, we will be just back." The curtains closed automatically and I sighed in my seat.

Olivia got up from her seat and headed towards us. I got up from my seat as I fixed my dress. "Chase, I wondered if you wanted to talk." Her voice changed into a soft tone.

Chase was still in his original position, man spread as she tried to step in between him. Before she did so, I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Ricorda quello che ho detto; Mio." [remember what i said; mine]

Chase glanced at me as amusement flew through his eyes and I could see the challenge in his eyes. "Molto geloso." [jealous much]

"No, solo rivendicando ciò che è mio." [no, just claiming what's mine]

"Lascia che ci metta un anello allora." He smirked as my face started to heat up. [let me put a ring on it then]

"Forse un giorno." I winked. [maybe someday]

Olivia cleared her throat just as Chase was about to plant a kiss on my lips. I moved away from Chase, "I need to go use the restroom." I dismissed myself. I couldn't handle her presence any longer. I was thinking this would be difficult for Chase but shit backfired on me.

I'm not jealous.

I just don't like another women's eyes on my man.

I could feel Chase's lingering eyes on my disappearing figure. I left the stage and went into my changing room. I noticed the room beside our changing room was Olivia's. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

I didn't want my anxiety to perk up knowing that I'm not in control. I looked up as I fanned myself to try and calm myself but it wasn't working. I didn't like that Chase and her were together, alone. But I couldn't handle seeing her face.

"Ugh." I slammed my hand on the vanity desk.

This never happened to me in the last five years. Even with the few flings I had, it was never to this extent. If other girls would talk to the person I'm talking to, I wouldn't give a fuck.

With Chase, it's different.

I gave a fuck. I cared a lot more than needed.

The door opened and I turned around. Chase leaned against the door frame with his hands in his pockets as he looked at me. I looked right back at him.

"Had fun?" I questioned. "Did you like talking to her, alone?"

"No."

"Wanted more time together?" I raised an eyebrow. "I just won't go on to the stage again, go be with her."

I turned around as I cross-crossed my arms on my chest. I hated this. I hated this feeling.

The slammed shut and I thought he left to be with her. But he turned me around and I looked into his gray eyes. He pushed me against the wall, taking my hands and slamming them above my head. "Let go." I gritted out.

"I will once you stop assuming shit about me."

"It's clearly evident that she still has feelings for you and I believe the case is the same for you."

"I don't give a fuck about what feelings she has about me." He spoke. "Sure, we had sex a few times in high school but it was nothing more, nothing less."

"Does she know that?"

"Yeah."

I scoffed, "Sure."

"I don't give one shit what she believes or not. What I care about is you and what you believe." He rasped. "I wouldn't be touching you if I wanted her. I wouldn't be asking you to have my last name if I wanted her. I wouldn't even be in this room if I wanted her. I wouldn't have you against the wall, whimpering, if I wanted her."

My breathing hitched, "You said it yourself, I'm yours."

"I-I don't like this."

"You think I like this?" He asked. "Why did you lie?"

"About us dating?" I asked. "I accidentally just blurted it."

That was the truth to an extent. I also needed the world to notice that he was taken. Especially those who have taken a bounty on Chase's head. This was needed to earn time.

"Do you know that you blurting out that lie has put you in more danger?"

I know but in order to keep him safe, I'm ready to undergo any danger. I want him to be safe at all costs, even at the cost of my own life. "What do you mean?" I pretended to be clueless.

"Who am I?"

"Entrepreneur."

"And?"

"Mafia Leader."

"Do you realize how many people will make you the target to get to me?" He questioned.

They won't succeed.

"It's too late now." I shrugged. I wasn't worried about that.

Chase let go of me and ran a hand through his locks in frustration. I could see his jaw clenching and unclenching. "Chase, I can handle myself. Trust me."

He looked at me, "Do you trust me?"

My mouth closed and that gave him an indirect answer.

"Do you?" I quietly asked.

"Always did and always will." He replied. "I know you won't break my trust."

My heart was shattering as his words started escaping his lips.

I heard a knock on the door and I cleared my voice, "Yeah?"

"Ma'am they are waiting."

"Coming." I fixed my hair quickly and was about to leave the room when Chase took my hand in his. I looked down to see our hands interlocked with each other.

"I swear you find any excuse to touch me."

"I do."

Holy fuck, this man is too blunt for me.

"Why?"

"I feel at peace if I'm touching you," He answered. "Do you mind it? I'm sorry I probably should have asked."

He took his hand off of mine and averted his eyes while scratching his neck. He's fucking adorable.

"It goes both ways," I started. "If I can touch you, kiss you. You can do the damn same... if not more." I whispered the last part.

He chuckled, "What was that?"

"Nothing, let's go." I took his hand in mine.

"Yeah let's go fuck." He blurted as I opened the door.

"Chase we are at a talk show and you are talking about sex."

"You initiated it," He defended. "And so what? Never heard about backstage sex?"

We were walking hand in hand as we walked back to the stage. "You can't be serious."

"I have never been more serious."

"I thought you said if I say the words, it would only happen then." I challenged.

"Trust me, you will."

"Cocky much?"

"Jealous much?" He muttered as we stepped on stage coming across Olivia.

"I'm not."

"Tell me why you looked like you wanted to swing her around by her bun."

I gasped, "Chase, shut the fuck up. I did not."

"Totally did."

I sighed, "Tell me it wasn't evident."

"It wasn't, I have just done a degree on reading you."

"You seem like you are obsessed with me." I joked.

"Am I not?"

"Chase and Jasmin, please come." Olivia's voice echoed. We walked towards her way as she told us what we would do next. We were going to play a game in which we get a whiteboard and guess what the other person wrote.

How original.

We got handed our whiteboards and it felt weird to hold a whiteboard marker in my hand after so long. I internally hoped my handwriting was somewhat readable. I haven't written something in so long other than my signature but that doesn't really count.

"We'll start off easy, favorite color?"

"Of each other or our own favorite color?" I asked.

"Let's do both." She cunningly spoke. I could see the challenge through her eyes.

Chase couldn't give a fuck, he was laid back again and looked bored out of his mind. "You better get it correct."

"What would I get in return?" He asked.

"A kiss."

"I expected more but I'm grateful for what I can get."

"No cheating," Olivia examined.

I internally rolled my eyes as I wrote my favorite color on the whiteboard, gray. I had no clue what Chase's favorite color was. I know in high school it was caramel brown, my eye color, but surely it had changed since then. I decided to write an obvious answer, black.

"Show each other." I flipped my whiteboard as I looked at Chase's whiteboard. He had fucking beautiful handwriting. He wrote gray for me and caramel brown for himself.

"I should've written that."

"My kiss?"

I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. The audience started cheering loudly as I saw the flashes go off. I pulled back quickly. "I expected more than that Firefly."

"I'll do a forehead kiss next time." I joked.

"Next question, first date."

I looked at Chase because we hadn't gone on any dates. We aren't even dating to even be going on any dates. I just recalled from high school, the first time he took me to that restaurant when I bumped my head on the hood of his car.

"Flip the boards." I turned it around which had the name of the restaurant he took me too and his whiteboard had the flower field, in brackets, it said 'kinda', and afterward said picnic on the beach.

"That was not a date." Chase examined.

"It so was!"

"No, it wasn't," He argued. "That should never be counted as a date."

"In my eyes, it did."

"That's wrong."

"I'm not really seeing couple telepathy here." Olivia voiced.

We aren't a couple, to begin with.

"Moving forward, first time?" The audience gasped.

I looked at her if she was serious or not and she just smirked back. I wrote boat and I had no clue about Chase's first time neither did I give a fuck.

We decided to not show the audience because some things are better left private and just showed each other. Olivia did try to convince us otherwise but we didn't agree. Chase had gotten my answer correct, obviously. And his first time was at a wedding in the brides changing room.

"Chase." My mouth did open a little in shock. "Not the fucking changing room."

"We all had sex in places we shouldn't."

"Not me," I admitted. "I mean, I guess the gala."

He chuckled, probably thinking back to that day. "Or the boat, or even the jacuzzi. Shit, any place with you. Like the fucking gas station, that one time."

"It's more thrilling that way."

Now that I think about it, my sex life has been fucking boring as shit. What the fuck?

"Not been pleased in a thrilling manner in the last five years?"

The only thrilling sex I had would be the one with him against the wall. The realization literally slapped me in the face.

I'm vanilla.

"No..." I trailed off. "Just haven't had the time."

That's right, I'm always busy with my work that my sex life really isn't my priority. And I have been much more reliant on myself to please myself.

I still don't need any fucking man to do so.

He's an exception.

"Right." He nodded. "Say it, and I'll make sure your life is much more thrilling from this point on."

My ego wouldn't let me but my body wanted nothing more than to have his cock buried deep inside of me. "How about we start right now? My fingers inside of you with all of them watching."

My face heated up, "Chase, no."

"Last question, one adjective to describe each other?" Olivia made her presence known. I forgot we were at this stupid talk show.

We wrote our answer fairly quickly. The audience was filled with awe and cheering when they saw our answer that was the exact same.

"Mine."

They took away the whiteboards as Chase put his hand on bare thigh. "How romantic of you."

"I could say the same about you." Chase voiced, his hand crawling higher up my thigh. I put my hand over his to stop his actions.

Olivia announced that we will back after a quick break and the curtains closed, thankfully.

"Did you guys ever meet each other in high school?" Olivia asked.

I looked at her and shook my head, "No, the first we met was at an event."

I didn't want our past coming out and creating more complications between us. As I said, some things are better left unsaid and kept private.

"You're lucky," She looked at Chase. "He's a good one."

"I am," I admitted.

"We will do the most asked questions one more time and play do a little activity afterward, and that would be all." She got up from her seat as she purposely dropped her notepad and bent down to pick the notepad, making it awfully noticeable how much she was doing this on purpose.

Chase on the other hand pulled the string to my thong and let go having it hit my skin as I hissed. "Chase."

"Mhm."

"What do you think you are doing?" I looked at him to see him already looking at me.

"What am I doing?" He acted to be innocent.

I rolled my eyes, "You have been rolling your eyes quite a bit recently, want me to give you a real reason to roll them?"

"You don't have any," I challenged. "If you did, you would have fucked me by now."

"Sit on me." He commanded.

"No."

"I won't repeat myself twice."

"And I won't be taking orders from someone else."

"Please."

I smiled and got off the couch. My attention was on Chase and I couldn't bother with what Olivia was doing. I sat down on his lap sideways as I put my arm around his shoulder and he put his hand on my back.

"How about you say the words and I fuck you right here, right now?"

"How about you earn it?" I was acting as if I didn't want to get thoroughly fucked by him. He could take me right here, right now and I wouldn't be complaining one bit.

Fuck my damn ego.

His hand rubbed on my thigh that had the slit. "Love at first sight?" Olivia talked again.

I looked at her to see her cleavage showing a little more than before, "Definitely not."

"How'd you guys start dating?"

"He came with a proposition to work with my company to interior design his new home and I kindly declined."

"Kindly, my ass." Chase rasped in my neck and I let out a chuckle.

"How'd you guys start working together then?"

"He wouldn't stop bothering me and promised to give an unnecessary amount of money."

"Gold digger?" She questioned, causing Chase to laugh and his breath tickling my neck.

"Obviously." I sarcastically remarked. "He's my only source of income."

She looked at me oddly. I honestly did give a fuck about her opinion, I know my worth. I know what I did to come to this position by myself. I didn't need someone's confirmation about my actions.

If anything, the sperm chases the egg, not the other way around.

"Mixing pleasure with work?"

"Right, who would've thought?" I laughed, as Chase's hands felt have an inch of my thigh as one of his fingers lingered near my core. I clenched my thighs together but he was quick to pull them apart. I moved to get comfortable on his lap as he groaned, lightly. I felt his cock harden underneath me as he planted a kiss on my neck.

"Fuck." He groaned. "I want you."

"I see he's still the clingy one in the relationship," Olivia remarked, noticing Chase's lips on my neck and the hickey's he had created. "He was the same way with me."

Chase pulled back from my neck and leaned into the sofa, "Describe this relationship we had?"

She coughed, "Come on, don't be like this. Just because you have your girlfriend with you, you don't have to act like we didn't have a relationship."

"Describe it." Chase's tone left no room for discussion.

"Like any high school relationship?"

"Any?"

"We had fun."

"Nothing more, nothing less."

"We were much more than that," Olivia argued.

"No, you spread rumors about us dating by yourself. You made sure every fucking person in school knew we were dating. Did I ask you to be my girlfriend? Or vice versa?"

Somebody get me a damn drink.

Her mouth closed, "You knew what I was willing to give at the time. I didn't want a relationship. We both agreed we wouldn't catch feelings."

"Fine, we just had sex," She admitted. "But I developed feelings for you." Her eyes tearing up.

"If we were supposedly dating, you cheated." Chase voiced. "Tell me why you cheated?"

"We weren't dating then?"

"When in your books did we start dating?"

"The day after."

"In your head or did we come to a conclusion about this?"

"I-I,"

"Forget it, you are lucky I'm not telling the real truth to the audience of how you would drug any guy and take advantage of them." Chase exposed. "Only if I found out about this before you left the school, I would have made your life a living hell."

"Don't lie."

"Do you want me to pull out the evidence right here, right now?" Chase raised an eyebrow. "The only reason you left the school was that you knew I would find out sooner than later."

"I-I have to go." She abruptly got up from her seat.

"Next time you try to accuse my girl of being a gold digger, keep yourself in check." She quickly left the stage as I looked at Chase in shock.

"What just happened?"

"The truth."

"How come you never told me?"

"I didn't want the past ruining our present," Chase answered. "But it got ruined in a way that even I couldn't expect."

"Has anyone ever told you how strong you are?" I put my hands on either side of his face. "You are by far one of the strongest people I have ever met."

He looked at me, "I could see through your eyes that you think I'm lying. I'm not."

I kissed his forehead, "I promise."

"I lo—" Chase was cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

I looked at Chase, raising an eyebrow to continue but he just shook his head. I turned around to see an old man. He had a white beard with a bald head. He was wearing formal clothing. He introduced himself to us, he was Olivia's boyfriend.

This show was originally his but somehow he allowed Olivia to host his show for him.

And she called me a gold digger?

He was going to continue the show. I was about to get up from Chase's lap as he pulled me back. "What?"

"Kiss me."

I looked at him, "Please."

My lips landed on his as he kissed me back. His teeth lightly grasped my bottom lip and plunged his tongue into my mouth. He swirled his tongue as he kissed me with passion.

As if this was his favorite hobby.

"You are so beautiful," Chase muttered as I pulled away. My face heated up as fireflies erupted in my stomach.

This man.

I got up from his lap trying to hide my face as he deeply chuckled. I sat beside him and the old man took a seat in front of us.

"The questions are asked from this live audience and will be shown on the projector." He informed us before the curtains opened.

He welcomed everyone as I took a deep breath. The questions started rolling in. "The first question, how did you guys start working together?"

"He wanted my company to interior design his new home," I answered.

"Surely that couldn't have been so easy," Mr. Robster joked.

I couldn't help but laugh. He should've been the host all along, "Correct, I couldn't just agree so easily." I glanced at Chase to see him looking at me.

"In the end, she agreed," Chase spoke, and the audience cheered loudly.

Fan-favorite much.

"For good reasons, I would assume."

"Of course, it was what my company needed for our next step and this was the perfect opportunity."

He laughed, "Next question, how did you guys first meet?"

"At an event." I answered just as Chase spoke as well, "Her elbow hit mine."

"At the event, her elbow hit mine." Chase clarified, quickly.

"And he unnecessarily was rude about it." Remembering back to our first interaction in high school.

"I was having a bad day, in my defense."

"He decided to keep questioning every move of mine."

"She wouldn't give a clear answer."

"I didn't know him."

"I wanted to know anyways."

I laughed as I shook my head. The first day the stars collided us. The day we both needed each other, in ways we didn't even know, we met each other. I lost my father that day and it was the day his sister passed away.

The perfect timing to heal each other.

But we needed to heal ourselves with the support of each other not by depending on each other to be healed.

The audience laughed taking me out of my thoughts. "I have a feeling this relationship will last a long time."

"Hopefully." Chase mouthed to me.

"Moving forward, how does it feel to see how far you have come?"

"Relieving," Chase answered.

"Feels nice to see that my hard work and effort paid off. Somebody once told me, create your own reality. And that's what I did."

"That's some good advice." I nodded. Chase's hand somehow made its way to my thigh again.

We continued on with some more business-related questions. "Okay, have you heard about the paparazzi person dying behind a bar the other day?"

Oops, accidentally shot him.

I shook my head, "No, what happened?"

He told me the whole back story as I tried to act like I gave a fuck about that bitch dying. I already knew my next target and I felt bad that I would be taking the person in front of me supposedly my girlfriend.

But nobody messes with my man.

"The shoot that you both did, has been a massive hit. Did you think it would break the internet to this extent?"

"No, Chase wasn't even supposed to do the shoot but I guess fate had other plans."

"I'm glad it did, I think those plans were needed for you both to realize what you were missing in your life." Mr. Robster voiced. "A big round of applause for the couple. Sending our best wishes your way." He closed the curtains as I got up from my seats to thank him. We talked for a bit as they moved the couches to set up the activity.

I looked at Chase to see him on his phone typing away. I wondered who he was texting. He got a phone call and put the phone to his ear.

"The next activity would be you both baking a dessert but one of you would be blindfolded and the other would not be able to use their hands." I nodded.

The curtains opened as I went by Chase to stand next to him. Mr. Robster explained the activity as they handed us a gigantic t-shirt that would hopefully fit us both. The t-shirt was long and wide, and the hole at the top was cut to make it bigger for both our heads to fit through.

Chase put on the shirt first and lifted the t-shirt so I can fit in. Let me just say, this was tight as fuck and I felt every inch of Chase's body touching mine. My arms were to my sides as I was the one that couldn't use my arms and Chase had on his blindfold.

"Ready?" We both hummed. "Start."

"Okay, get the bowl. It's in the middle." Chase's hands found the bowls. "Now the flour is at the top corner."

"What side?"

"Right," I replied. "Go up, more, more. Okay yes."

"Slowly pick up the bowl and dump it into the other bowl. That's in the middle." I said. "To the left, more. Yes, that one. Put it in."

"You dumped half of it out the bowl." I laughed.

"Your instructions were not clear."

"Shut up, get the baking soda."

"Yeah, let me just find where it is with a blindfold on."

"Oh right sorry, it's to your left at the bottom. Be careful, don't drop the salt." I instructed. "Yeah put a little bit in the flour where your hand is."

"The salt is where the baking soda was." He took the salt and put it into the bowl.

I moved my ass up and down his crotch because of this restricting t-shirt that was making me uncomfortable. "Not the time."

He pressed himself against me as I felt his hard-on. I lightly gasped as he softly moved himself against me in a small circular motion. I continued my instructions with him as my thighs were clenched to one another and his movements did not stop. He took the softened butter into a different bowl and added sugar.

"Chase stop." I merely whispered.

His chin was placed on my shoulder as he rasped, "You started it."

"I was uncomfortable."

"Now I'm uncomfortable." He whispered. "Help me?"

"No," I breathed. "Take the eggs and crack them into the bowl," I told him where they are and he skillfully cracked them open into the bowl. He took the vanilla extract and put a few drops into the bowl.

"Okay mix them," I instructed him to the electric mixer as the audience cheered.

He turned on the mixer and accidentally dropped the little bowl that had the remaining salt onto the ground. I jumped and he hissed, "Fuck!"

I laughed, "That scared me."

He mixed the ingredients in the bowl as I decided to grind against his cock to make him feel more uncomfortable. "Stop."

"No."

"I will take you right here with a blindfold on."

"Kinky much?"

"With you, always." He hoarsely murmured.

"Stop mixing."

"How?"

"Turn it off."

"How?"

"The button at the top click it," I said. "Click it."

"Slowly add the flour into this bowl, little by little."

"Yeah, like that." His body moved in a circular motion as he turned on the mixer to blend in the flour. "Fuck."

My pussy was aching and having him this close to my body was not helping. We were practically dry humping each other in front of the whole audience. Thankfully the stage was dark.

"Like that?" Chase asked as he put one arm around my waist pushing me closer to him.

"Mhm, like that."

He added more flour into the bowl as his actions behind me got me more wet and needy. I used my hand that was inside the t-shirt to go behind me and down to grip his cock. He hissed in pain as I rubbed my hand up and down his dick.

"Like that?" I questioned.

"You will be the death of me." He murmured in my neck.

"Just finishing what I started."

"Do it the right way." He stated. I told him to add the chocolate chips after he was done mixing in the flour. He stirred the chocolate chips into the dough.

"Would you like me to blow on your dick again?" I joked.

I was so dumb back then, holy fuck.

He chuckled, "If it's you, then yes."

"What about me?"

"Don't worry, I won't leave you until you finished."

I directed him to take the scooper to scoop the dough into the cooking sheets. "Yeah?"

"Promise, just say the words."

Mr. Robster spoke, "It's looking good, you can the blindfold off now." I took myself out of the t-shirt before Chase took the t-shirt off himself.

The audience cheered and Mr. Robster was saying some nonsense but my attention was on Chase. I turned around to face him as he fixed his hair.

I was standing in front of him and he put his hands on my hip. I looked into my eyes to see them glistening under the faint light.

He raised an eyebrow as I leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "Earned it."

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

[ 6093 words ]

a/n: yes this is the calm before the storm, don't worry i won't forget to add plot twists. i can't wait for you guys to read the next few chapters, one of them is something i always wanted to do but it's not 'real' to do so. i'll have that dream come true by this book. trigger warning: death.
•••
rewriting replaced, the story will have some changes but it wouldn't be major. i'm basically rewriting the interactions between the characters with the same plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.8K 54
[COMPLETED] "Love can be cruel," he mutters. "I thought it would be the reason I would propose, but it's not. Love never wins, does it?" Cruel. Devio...
7.4K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
7.6K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
72.1K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...