Love in Slow Motion | Ran Tak...

By HinaHira3

"𝐿𝑒𝑑'𝑠 π‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦π‘π‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘  π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘€π‘–π‘›π‘‘" "π‹π¨π―πž 𝐒𝐧 𝐒π₯𝐨... More

Love in Slow Motion
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilouge
Author's Note
Extra Chapter 1 : Takahashi & Takahashi

Chapter 18

591 27 1
By HinaHira3

[Kairi's POV]

At 3 in the afternoon, I go back to the gym since we're going to do a random interview with them. Of course, I cannot stay forever in the room because I know they will notice it.

At the dinner, Ame-san and I had a little talk.

Ame: "I didn't expect that you know Kosuke "

Ame: " You know, that guy, when he became the nutritionist of this team, I thought he will bring trouble by attracting a lot of girls that may bother the training of the boys. I heard that there's a lot of girls cried on him"

Kai: "Huh?"

Ame: "All of the confessions he receives, he always turning it down."

Kai: "Why's he's doing that?"

Ame: "You know, I ask that too to him. He said after his breakup with his longtime girlfriend, he didn't see any other girl other than her. He said he cannot find her. All he knew was she go to New York and he don't know if she came back here to Japan. He knows that what he did to her was unforgivable and the only thing he wanted to do if he see her again, he wanted to properly apologize to her, even if she hated him the most.

Kai: "Why he's still holding on to her?"

Ame: "Because he was still madly deeply in love with her"

My heart somewhat aches again. It's been two years and for me, everything is over. We cannot bring back the time just to fix what wrong happened to us.

Our conversation ended when Ame-san was called by Kenta-san. And now I go back to where Mina and Hiro are. I guess, I just need to endure this for the next 4 days.

Mina: "Kai-chi..."

Me: "I'm really fine, baby..."

Hiro: "We know it's hard for you so we decided to take over your talk here and you can stay in the room."

Me: "I have nothing to do cause I already finished the layout and of course, I still need to do my job as the director of this project"

Mina: "But if ever he bothers you again, don't hesitate to tell us okay."

Me: "Yes ma'am" *chuckles*

[Time skips: an hour after dinner]

As I was in the middle editing the photo's taken by them, my phone light up.

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐑𝐚𝐧

Ran: 𝐾𝑎𝑖? 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒?

Ran: 𝑁𝑒𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝...

Me: 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

Ran: 𝐼'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑦𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤

Ran: 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

Seriously?

I stand in my seat and just bring my phone with me.

Me: I'm just going to the toilet"

Mina: "Haiii"

As I enter the gymnasium, I saw Ran practicing serving by himself. Does he call me to get a ball for him?

Me: "Ran-san?" - After I called him, he looked at me then start to get the ball he used and put it back in the basket. I help him to put the balls back.

Ran: "Kai, are you okay?"

Me: "Yes I am" - But I think he wasn't convinced so he walk and look around me.

Ran: "Something is off to you"

Me: "What?" - He lightly squeeze my cheeks with his both hands.

Ran: "I really don't see you smiling today and you stay in your room almost the whole day, Is there a problem?"

I didn't answer him because I'm having thoughts in my mind about whether I'm going to say to him or I will just lie again. But with that, Ran pulled me outside the gym.

Me: "Where are we going??" - I was confused but I still follow him even though he didn't answer me.

Ran: "You need this..."

He shows the empty field with the view of the city lights.

Ran: "Shout what's bothering you. No one will hear you here except me" - I look at him with confusion but he looks at me, telling me not to hold back.

Ran: "Go on"

I guess I really need this.

I took a deep breath before I shout.

Kai: "F*CK YOU!!!"

Ran: "Eh??"

Kai: "What?"

Ran: "That's it? That's all?"

Kai: "Yeah"

I look at him who just sits on the ground with his surprised face. He put his scarp on the ground then tapped it saying that I should sit there too.

The wind is getting colder since it's ber-months, and besides this place is at a higher altitude in the prefecture.

Ran: "Why you're still holding on to it?"

I keep my eyes on the view and release a heavy sigh before I speak.

Me: "What will you feel if someone from your past still loves you even if everything between is already over?"

Ran: "It depends I guess."

I start to talk about what I'm getting bothered by all day, it was Kosuke but I tell him in a general way. He listens to me attentively.

[Ran's POV]

When she starts to talk about what really bothering her today, I listen to her attentively as I'm staring at her. Enjoying every feature of her lovely face.

I know from the start that she talk, she was holding her tears because I know that she was thinking that I may feel uncomfortable if I see her cry. Her eyes were still glued to the view.

After hearing her, I told her some of my opinions even though I don't know if they will help her. After that, I tell a corny joke.

She looks at mean, trying to hold his laugh.

Kairi: "How corny your joke is"

Me: "But at least I make you smile, don't you?" *smiles*

Kairi: "Baka" - She lay on the ground and now she was staring at the night sky.

Me: "Are already moved on about him?"

Kairi: "Yeah... I already accept the fact that we're over. But somehow it hurts when I remember what he had done. "

I joined her laying on the ground and looking at the night sky above us.

Me: "Right now, is there someone or somebody in your heart?"

Kairi: "Someone?..."

Kairi: "I don't really know... maybe I was still afraid to fall in love again"

Me: "About me? Is there a chance on you?" - I look at her with sincerity.

Kairi: "Huh?" - Of course, she will be shocked.

Me: "Nothing" *laughs*

Kairi: "Baka Ran"

Me: "You finally drop the honorifics"

Kairi: "Oh I just forgot"

Me: "Nah it's fine to me though, we're the same age"

Kairi: "Maybe you're a day or a month older than me"

Me: "I'm September."

Kairi: "Oh that's sad, I am too"

Me: "Day?"

Kairi: "2 and you?"

Me: "Eh???????"

Kairi: "Why?"

Me: "I was born on September 2 too!"

Kairi: "You're copying me" *chuckles*

Me: "Nah I'm serious"

Kairi: "EHHHHHH?!"

Me: "Gosh, what a coincidence."

Once again a silence was born after our conversation.

Kairi: "I never thought that this camp has great view huh"

Me: "That's why we love taking training here"

She sits up and grabs her phone. She took a photo of the view but she said she was disappointed cause she didn't bring her camera.

I took a photo of her and she caught me.

Kairi: "Are you a stalker?"

Me: "Nope. Wanna take selfies?" *smiles*

Kairi: "Are we close?" *smirks*

Me: "Seriously?"

Kairi: "Just kidding" *chuckles*

Me: "Smile"

Kairi: "Hey... I'm not yet ready... again!!"

Me: "Okay okay, one, two smiles"

As I click the button, we are surprised when I saw on the screen that her friends are behind us.

Kairi: "What are you doing here?"

Mina: "I thought the toilet was here that's why we're here, anyway, we're going, sorry for interrupting you two." *winks*

Kairi: "Baka! I'll take revenge on you later"

Mina: "I dare you baby!!"

Me: "So you said to them you're going to the toilet?"

Kairi: "Because they won't stop bugging me again if I tell that I'm meeting you."

Me: "Fine fine, I think we should go inside and take asleep"

Kairi: "What is sleep?" *chuckle* "just kidding"

We start to go back to our rooms since it's getting late too.

Me: "Hey little one, if I didn't see you tomorrow morning, I will really drag you out of your bed."

Kairi: "Are you my mom?"

Me: "Nah just take a proper sleep okay"

Kairi: "And one more thing, how did you sneak out of our room this morning?"

Me: "ahhh noooo..."

Kairi: "Going to the toilet??"

Me: *chuckles*" "Okay, we're quits"

Kairi: "Anyway thank you for it" *smiles*

Me: "No problem to me, then I'll see you tomorrow good night!!!" *smiles*

Kairi: "Good night too"

Me: "Sleep well Kai"

Kairi: "Yeah" *smiles*

Me: "Kai.. About what I said earlier... I'm serious about it" *smiles*

𝐴𝑠 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.

-- To Be Continued --

Music: Betelgeuse by Yuuri

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a little bit long but anyways, thank you for reading this chapter. Thank you also for the reads and votes and please don't hesitate to comment. I really want to hear your comments or thoughts about it.

[Ame's POV]

I was about to go to the gym to recheck and ready the equipment for tomorrow. But on down the hallway, I saw Kosuke staring outside of the window.

When I look from his behind, I saw Takahashi-san and Kairi-chan talking to each other. Seems like they are having fun. But what makes me confused is why Kosuke keeps on staring at them...

I look back again in the direction where he was looking and I found out that he was staring at Kairi-chan.

Wait...

I start to process all the information I knew... Does it mean that...??

Me: "Kosuke, by any chance... is your ex-girlfriend is Kairi-chan?"

He was still silent for a moment. When I look at him, there's a tear falling from his eyes.

Kosuke: "Yeah... she is" *smiles*

-- To Be Continued (2) --

A/N: See you in the next chapter. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 21.5K 29
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
9.2K 295 15
"π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ?" "πˆπ«π«πžπ¬π’π¬π­π’π›π₯𝐞" a short fanfic story about the Ishikawa...
14K 429 31
Ran Takahashi is rising-star.. a celebrity of Volleyball after debut in Olympics Tokyo 2020. But his heart was empty. Like some of his friends who h...