Anomaly

By AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

9

2.1K 71 0
By AMAC45

Aspen's POV

"Would you stop stressing." My Mom says as adjusts my tie.

"Excuse me for being nervous." I say.

"You have nothing to be worried about Aspen." Mom says. "Jessie and Emma clearly like you a lot."

"Enough to be my girlfriends?" I ask.

"Yes my little NFL quarterback." My Mom says. "And I bet by the end of your date that they'll be your girlfriends."

I made the Cowboys 53 player roster yesterday so Jessie, Emma, and I are going on our fifth date tonight.

For our 2nd date Jessie, Emma, and I went Horse back riding with our kids then we went to dinner.

For our 3rd date, the three of us went to Dinner and an Alicia Keys Concert.

For our 4th date we took our kids to an FC Dallas game then we went to dinner and a movie.

Tonight we're having dinner at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

I really hope Emma and Jessie are my girlfriends by the end of the night.

"Are you okay with us being together?" I ask.

"Aspen those two have been texting me since February talking about their feelings towards you." My mom says. "I wouldn't have told them to tell you about their feelings if I didn't think they're the one's for you."

"You really think that?" I ask

"Mhmm." Mom says. "They look at you like I look at your dad."

"Oh." I say then my mom cups my face.

"You are my daughter which means you are a confident bad bitch." My Mom says. "Jessie and Emma like you for you and they will always like you for you, understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

"Good." Mom says then she kisses my head. "Now go have some fun."

I nod then I put on my suit jacket, grab my phone, wallet, and keys before I leave the room.

Once I've left my room I walk down the hallways to Jessie and Emma's room and knock on the door.

Jessie and Emma took my offer and them and their kids have stayed with me and Apollo in our home ever since our first date.

I really like having them at my home.

I also really like falling asleep with Jessie and Emma in my arms.

They sleep in my room, but all of their clothes are in a different room that I label as their room.

"Yes?" Jessie says as she opens her door.

"Woah." I say when Jessie comes fully into view.

Jessie's wearing the sexiest black dress I have ever seen.

"What?" Jessie asks.

"You look beautiful." I say as I unashamedly ogle the Canadian then Emma appears behind Jessie. "And you look beautiful as well."

EMMA LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD IN A SUIT.

"As do you." Jessie shyly says as she and Emma blush while looking at me.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

Emma and Jessie nod then they grab their phones before we head downstairs.

Once downstairs my, hopefully, soon-to-be girlfriends and I love on our kids for a few minutes.

"Mama Pretty." Apollo says as he hugs me.

"Thank you Bubba." I say then I kiss my sons head. "You be good for Mimi and PawPaw."

My Dad's grandparent name is PawPaw and my Mom's grandparents name is Mimi.

Apollo nods then he hugs me, Emma, and Jessie, again before I pass him back to my Dad.

Once Apollo's with his PawPaw, Myself, Emma, Jessie, and Shadow I say bye then we head to the garage, get in the car, and drive to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

While we're driving, Emma and Jessie talk about the day they had helping the players of Lone Star United move into their new apartments.

I'm housing all of the Lone Star United ladies at an apartment building that Emma owns in the DFW area.

We also talk about me making the Cowboys roster.

"Do you think you'll play any snaps?" Emma asks.

"Maybe some running plays, but I think I'll only play if Dak gets hurt." I say.

"Aww." Jessie says as I pull into the parking lot of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

Once in the parking lot, I park right in front of the entrance then I get out of the car.

"What are you two doing?" I ask when I see Emma and Jessie getting out of the car.

"Getting out?" Jessie says.

I playfully squint my eyes at my dates then I walk around to Emma and Jessie's side of the car until we're all face to face.

"Because you're cute I'll let this one slide." I say as I wrap my arms around my girls. "But if you two ever get out of a car with me before I can open your door then you're gonna have to visit the tickle monster."

"Oh the tickle monster?" Emma asks with a smile.

"Mhmm." I say then I kiss Emma and Jessie's noses.

"Well we'll be sure to wait for you then." Jessie says.

"Smart." I say then I intertwine my hand with Emma and Jessie's and lead them into the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

Once inside the completely empty Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, I lead the two most beautiful women in the world over to the spot I picked out.

"A grill?" Emma asks.

"Well you two said you've missed my famous Astro Burgers." I say with a smirk

"Oh hell yes." Jessie says as I notice the grill is turned on like I specified.

I may or may not have rented out the whole Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens for my girls and I to use for the night.

When we get to the grill, my dates and I set our stuff down on the table then I take off my suit jacket and place it around Jessie's shoulders.

"Ooh you're warm." Jessie says as she snuggles into my jacket.

I smile at the beautiful woman then I roll up my sleeves.

"Why a smiley face?" Emma asks as she points to one of the tattoos on my left forearm.

"Apollo did that." I say.

"Aww." Jessie says then she pours us a drink. "Here you go my little astronaut."

"Thanks Freckles." I say as I take the drink then Emma and Jessie hug me.

"I know we've said this a lot the past few days since you made the roster, but we're so proud of you Aspen." Jessie says.

"Very proud." Emma says.

"Thanks." I say with a soft smile then I get to making my special burgers.

While I'm making my burgers, Jessie, Emma, and I randomly chat about things until I get the nerve to ask the question I've been wanting to ask for a while

"Jessie?" I say. "Emma?"

"Yeah Aspen?" Jessie and Emma say.

"Will you two be my girlfriend's?"

- - - - -

"ASPEN." I hear some lady shout as I step off the plane.

"Yes?" I say then I look up and see a group of women beckoning me over so I cautiously approach. "What?"

"You need to get to the Hospital." Mary, one of the Cowboys team fix-it people says.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's Emma." Mary says making my heart stop. "You need to get to UT Southwestern Medical Center."

"Fuck." I say then I sprint over to my bags, grab them, then sprint to my car.

When I get to my car I throw my shit into the car, get into the car, then turn on my car and floor it to the hospital.

10 minutes later I arrive at UT Southwestern Medical Center so I park in the first available parking spot, then get out of my car and sprint into the hospital.

"ASPEN." I hear my Dad shout then I see him running up to me.

"Where is she?" I ask then my dad grabs my hand and leads me through the hospital

After a lot of walking, my dad leads me into a waiting room where all the Lone Star United and Atlético Los Angeles ladies are sitting.

Before the September international break, my club played Kimora and Kyra's club in our two teams' final pre-season friendlies.

After the international break the inaugural APL season will commence.

"ASPY." Jessie shouts then she runs and jumps into my arms.

"I'm Here Freckles." I whisper as I hold on to my girlfriend.

Jessie wraps her arms and legs around me then I look at everyone in the room.

"Someone tell me what happened." I say as I tighten my hold on my midfielder.

"Everything was fine then Emma collapsed." Tobin says as she holds her wives.

"Her heart gave out." Cairo says.

I guess Cairo came to watch the game.

"The doctors attended to her on the pitch then she was rushed here and rushed into a heart transplant surgery." Cairo says. "They said her surgery should be done in the morning."

"Fuck." I say. "Where are the kids?"

"Your Mom and my Mom took them back to your house to sleep." Jessie says.

"Okay." I say then I carry Jessie over to a chair then I sit down.

Once I'm sat down, I cup my girlfriend's face.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Jessie nods then she plays with my fingers.

"We tried to call someone, but nobody picked up until you we're in the air, and..." Jessie says, but I interrupt her by bringing her head to my chest.

"Shh baby." I whisper. "I'm here now and I'm not leaving."

"She can't leave us." Jessie mumbles.

"Emma won't leave us Freckles." I say as I play with my girlfriend's hair. "I know she won't."

Jessie sniffles then she looks up at me.

"Did you win?" Jessie asks.

Earlier tonight, in the Thursday night opening game of the NFL season, we lost to the Buccaneers 31-29 and I didn't play which sucked, but honestly who cares now.

My keepers fighting for her life and that's all I care about right now.

"No." I say.

"Did you play?"

"No." I say.

"Meanie's." Jessie cutely says.

I chuckle at Jessie's antics, then my girlfriend rests her head on my boobs.

"You stay?" Jessie asks.

"I'm not going anywhere Babygirl." I say. "I'm not going anywhere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 102 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...
8K 313 30
Anomaly. A deviation from a rule or from what is regarded as normal; an outlier. He's not supposed to exist in the universe of ORV, but he is existi...
The Climb By Alex

Fanfiction

226K 7.6K 108
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
6.6K 159 17
"I didn't know what had happened to me, but ever since the night before, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. The thought of our hands touc...