(𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚) Everlast...

By iloveonlythepoets

You drew stars around my scars, but now I'm bleeding. SLOW UPDATES!! ❪ ©iloveonlythepoets ❫ OC x Junior Wheel... More

Everlasting
000. Who Killed Tori Tashi?
001. Tutti Fruity
002. That's a Lot of Blood
003. We All Have Secrets, Right?
004. Charlie The Poodle
006. The Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe
007. I'm Too High For This
008. The House is on Fire!
009. RIP Ronald
010. Bloody Needles Galore!
011. Cult?
012. Chucky's Dead!
013. Proposing
014. Oh, Fuck This
015. Manhunt Underway.
016. The Culprit
017. Sad Times, Angry Measures
018. The Innocent Kills
019. The Plan Worked!
020. Party in the Basement
021. Not... her?

005. Bell Lap

1.1K 35 12
By iloveonlythepoets

FIVE / That's a Lot of Blood
Season 1

"Hey, Jake." Az said. She tapped Jake on the shoulder, and he turned around. He looked on edge, his face in a worried expression until he realized who she was.

"Hi," He muttered briefly, looking at his shoes. She was scared he was going to walk into someone as they made their way through the crowded halls.

"So, I know I saw you two days ago, but what's new?" She asked, nudging his shoulder a bit. He was about to answer, but Oliver walked up beside him before he could.

"Hey, Jake, good to see you're back," Oliver said, then added, smirking, "Hey Az."

"Hi." Az nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey, Oliver." Jake spoke.

"How are you doing?" Oliver asked. Azula looked around like a lost toddler looking for his parents. She wanted to find any way out of the conversation. She is not a big fan of Oliver. Him saying "Hey Jake," she could sense his bullshit from 2 miles away. Plus, she knew he has a crush on him, he makes in painfully obvious, it's embarrassing.

Her eyes darted from person to person, until she found Megan next to Lexy. Of course, she was with her crush. She breathed a sigh of relief and speed-walked away from Jake and Oliver. She hoped they would pay no mind to it.

"Azula!" Megan dragged out the end of her name and opened her arms wide with a bright smile on her face. Lexy smiled too. Az and Lexy didn't hate each other at all. They're actually very good friends, even though Lexy is a huge bitch sometimes.

And Junior was there, but that doesn't matter, honestly.

Az and Lexy shared a hug then they both pulled away. The three continued their conversation, talking about how they couldn't believe Oliver was inviting Jake to a party. Megan disagreed when they bashed Jake, but agreed when they were in disbelief. Azula couldn't help but do the same.

"Anyway, McVey told him he can't bring that thing to school anymore. It's disruptive, so, I guess that's something," Lexy finished right before the bell rang. She grabbed onto Junior's hand. Megan gave them the side-eye and Azula snickered

"Lexy," Megan pouted, dragging out the "Y". Lexy smiled and grabbed Megan's hand as well. Megan smiled in satisfaction and the four walked into the school.

"I just can't believe Oliver is inviting him to a party," Lexy continued.

"I'm his friend, and I even agree with that," Azula chimed in, holding onto her bag as if would fly away due to the amount of people in the halls.

"So, what are you wearin' tonight?" Junior asked, acting all cool. Azula cringed silently, scrunching her face up into a disgusted look for just a millisecond.

"Yeah, Lexy. What are you wearin'?" Megan smiled, nudging Lexy's shoulder. Lexy laughed. Megan always had a way of flirting, if that's what you would call it. She could never actually confess to Lexy though...?

"You'll see,"

"I don't know, what if I'm not into it?" Junior asked. Azula cringed again. What does that even mean?

Megan squinted, but then smiled, "Eh, you'll look hot in whatever you wear,"

Lexy smiled at Megan. "I know,"

The lockers look nice today, Azula thought. She was totally fourth wheeling.

The blonde looked at Junior, "I wasn't aware I had to get your approval," She looked him up and down, then slightly up and the ceiling. God, Junior could be such a bitch sometimes!

"Did you get Oliver's approval?" Junior asked. 

Azula gave him the deadliest glare she had ever given him. She swore if she wouldn't have been suspended if she did so, she would've punched him right then and there, with no hesitation.

"I might if you keep pushing me," Lexy responded.

Junior shook his head, "Sorry, sorry," He said, then continued, "So what is it? Hot Hermione? Hot Hit-Girl?"

"Hot Harlot?" Megan chimed, nudging the blonde again. Azula noted that almost anything Megan does makes her smile. Cute.

"Calm down, it's a surprise. But I promise y'all it's gonna be hot," Lexy said, paused, then added, "So Megan, Az, what are y'all gonna be?"

"Do we have to tell you?" Azula smiled. 

"Yes! Mine's just...too outstanding to tell,"

Megan and Azula looked at each other, then said at the same time, "Spongebob and Patrick!"

"Very creative," Junior scoffed. 

"Hey, Junior, I actually just remembered I have something for you!" Azula smiled, looking through her bag.

Junior stared at her with curiosity as she searched through her bag, "Ah, I found it!"

She pulled her hand out of her bag and Junior was met with the middle finger. His eye twitched and his jaw dropped. Az gave him a tight smile and Lexy and Megan were laughing so hard their sides hurt. 

"Fuck you," Junior scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"You wish." Azula playfully smiled, making Megan and Lexy burst into even more laughter.

━━

At the end of the school day, Azula found herself with Jake. He needed help with Biology homework, like always. It wasn't his strong suit.

He was also chatting on and on about Devon as they got onto the school bus. He shut up for a few moments as they made their way down the aisle of the bus, then started talking again when they sat down, his tone quiet. God, Azula needed to get a love life.

"And then, today, he talked to me again. I mean, he never talks to me anymore!" Jake said. Azula looked around the bus slowly, until her eyes met Junior. He was glaring at her for some weird reason.

Her face formed into an annoyed expression. She motioned to her lap where her hand sat, and he looked briefly to see her flipping him off for the second time in in day. She smirked and turned back to Jake, nodding along.

Junior's eyes lingered on her for a few seconds then turned back to Devon, who was sitting next to him.

"What's up?" Devon asked, noticing the anger on his face.

"I swear to god I hate her," Junior scoffed, and Devon shot him a confused look. Junior pointed to Azula.

"Bro, just listen to me," Devon said, and Junior faced him again. "She's nice, alright? Just, stop hating her so much. What did she do to you, anyway?"

Junior shrugged, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Exactly!"

The bus came to a stop. Azula, Jake, Junior, and a few other kids got off. The three walked to the Wheeler's in silence.

They walked through the abnormally large front doors of the house. When Azula walked in, she was hit with a sudden chill. She couldn't explain why something felt off, but it did. It was so quiet in the house when they walked in.

Junior was typing something into the keypad, and when a sound came from the alarm telling him the code's incorrect, Jake spoke up, "Oh, Logan changed the code. It's, uh, "bell lap" now," Jake explained, walking up to the alarm.

Junior stepped back next to Azula. She shuffled a bit away from him, which caused him to look at her, make a disgusted face, which she returned, then focus on Jake.

Jake typed the code on the alarm, and it sounded with a "correct" beep. He smiled at Junior then started walking to the kitchen. Azula followed in suite, Junior then following behind her after he grabbed the mail.

The three walked into the kitchen. Azula sat her heavy bag on the counter, searching through it. Jake opened the fridge, then said, "Hey, y'all want a popsicle?"

"Nah. I could go for a diet coke, though?" Azula asked.

"No, thank you," Junior spat with some attitude. He sat the mail down on the countertop. 

Before closing the fridge door, he grabbed a coke from the fridge and handed it to Azula. 

"What?" Jake asked anger laced through his voice. Azula bit her bottom lip at the awkwardness that suddenly filled the room.

"Nothing," Junior paused, "It's just, I don't need you offering me popsicles in my own house. You know what I mean? Annie's been making those for me since I was three years old," 

"Who's Annie?" Azula mouthed towards Jake, and he shook his head as if to shut her up.

"So?" 

"So, could you just stop trying so fucking hard? Okay?" Junior responded angrily. Everything turned silent. Awkwardly silent. The tension in the room was unbearable. Azula looked down at her pop can, snatched it, and opened the can to kind of "ease" the tension in the room. After that, the two started shuffling around again.

Jake looked over in the direction of the dishwasher. He then walked around the counter to get a better look. There was fear in his face and his breath fastened. Azula noticed this.

"Oh no," Jake muttered, looking over at Junior and Azula, then looking back at the dishwasher. "Call 9-1-1," He said louder and started walking around.

"What's wrong?" Azula asked Jake, starting to get worried. 

"What are you doing?" Junior asked, setting down the mail he was holding.

"Call 9-1-1!" Jake said more urgently this time. With that, Azula walked around the counter and was met with a bloody scene. There was a woman on the open dishwasher, stabbed with knives. That explained the chilly feeling that she had when she walked into the house. Her breath quickened and her features showed only disgust and despair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819 31 14
(a.) crazy; insane. ❝The bullet hit but maybe not, I feel so fucking numb, It hits my head and I feel numb.❞ When a girl goes to Hackensack, New Jer...
139K 2.7K 15
Junior Wheeler develops an obsession with his cousin Jake's best friend. Will he ever admit his feelings, or will he simply ignore them? Read to fin...
1.4K 3 33
A story about 2 boys Tw ED $H Suicide Thoughts Child abuse
17.1K 147 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...