[✔️] Beautiful | YuWin

By shotarowrowrowurboat

ABO | Alpha! Sicheng x Alpha! Yuta The top students and captains of Western NCIT and Eastern NCIT Universi... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二 New Years Special

1.7K 68 39
By shotarowrowrowurboat

Hey guys~
Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve~

Remember to comment~ I really appreciate them and love to read them ^-^

"Yuta-Hyung! There you are!"

   Yuta looked up from where he was -uncomfortably- sitting on a bench on campus, finding Doyoung jogging to him.

   "I was looking for yo- Jesus Christ!" The beta cursed, seeing the ugly bruise that painted the left half of his jaw. Really, it was a mix of both bruises and hickies; but no one needs to know that.

   "What's up Doie?" He asked.

   Doyoung sat beside him. "I was going to ask you about the biology notes, but clearly there's something else I need to talk with you about." He gestured to the bruise on his jaw, and surely there were more under the sleeves of his black hoodie and jeans.

   Yuta scratched the back of his neck, "What else is there to talk about?" He held back a wince, the bite on his scent gland had turned sensitive; when he had gotten home the last night he had moved too much causing it to bleed –it wasn't deep enough to mark him -thank god- but apparently it was deep enough to bleed, fucking bastard. The bandage he had on it currently was also not that comfortable.

   Doyoung gasped in disbelief, "What is there to talk about— Yuta, you're again covered in bruises! After a match with West! Why do you and Sicheng always fight–"

   "Why do you have to bring him up?" Yuta growled defensively, irritated at just the mention of the alpha's name.

   "Because, whenever something like this happens, of course it'll be between you and Sicheng. Who else has the guts to try and beat you up?" Doyoung said deadpanned.

   Yuta's eyes furrowed. "Yah, who said he beat me up? If anything I beat him up!" He exclaimed.

   Doyoung narrowed his eyes. "Hyung, as much as it hurts your alpha pride, he beats you up. Nearly always after these fights you're the one leaving limping from the bruises." He pointed out.

   Yuta scrunched his nose. Oh the limping isn't from the bruises. "I'm still better. I give stronger punches and darker bruises, he just manages to leave more." He said arrogantly, refusing to accept that perhaps Sicheng is the stronger one, even if just by a small margin. "You just don't understand Doie, none of you guys do."

Doyoung sighed, realizing they aren't going to get anywhere. "Whatever, classes are about to start, I'll get going, Taeyong's probably waiting for me. See ya."

He watched as Doyoung's figure disappeared into the crowd of students, off to the science building. After a few minutes, he decided it'd be best to get to class. Standing up, he stretched, the soreness unpleasant. His eyes wondered past the vaguely distinctive middle of the campus that divided the two universities, and he recognized a tall figure, meeting their eyes.

From across the center of the campus, Sicheng stood with his arm around his girlfriend Haseul, chatting with some friends. A smirk played at the Chinese's lips, and a hand came up, placed on where his scent gland was between his neck and shoulder. Yuta narrowed his eyes, annoyed at how the other seemed to be saying How's your neck, hm? With a silent growl with a show of teeth, he turned around, walking away with tense shoulders and fists clenched at his side.

"Sicheng-Oppa~"

Sicheng looked up from his phone, looking to his girlfriend as she plopped down on the couch beside him, pressing against his side. "What's up Haseul?" He asked, a smile on his face as he hooked an arm around her.

"Wanna go on a double date?" She suggested, eyes sparkling with excitement.

Unable to resist the omega, he nodded, agreeing, "Sure, who with?"

   That's when her smile seem to dim, and she fidgeted with her fingers and nails nervously, her minty-peppermint scent dampen. "Well.... I wanted to do it with Sooyoung unnie..."

   He froze. Sooyoung. "Sooyoung, as in... a double date with Sooyoung and Yuta?" He asked, strangely calm on the outside, but his mind was racing. She nodded. He sighed, "Babe, you know how much I fucking hate that bastard, right?"

   "But Sicheng!" Haseul gripped his hand in the both of hers. "Please? Just for one day? I promise, one date and never again." She leaned closer to him, nuzzling her nose against his neck, making him bite his lip. "If you go... I can promise you a fun night afterwards~"

   He sucked in a breath, contemplating. Rubbing his temples, he sighed. "Fine. When?"

   She smiled, "Sunday at two." She got up, leaving a peck on his lips before leaving the room.

   Sicheng sighed, he really doesn't want to do this, having to spend any amount of time around Yuta? That'll be a chore. But it's for Haseul... I'll do it for Haseul, yeah.

   "Babe? Who are we meeting with?" Yuta asked. "You haven't told me all week!" He frowned as Sooyoung held his hand, taking him who knows where, to have a double date with who knows who.

"It's a surprise! -well, it's one of my friends, and you know all of them so it's not that much of a surprise, but still!" She said excitedly, but she didn't show her actual nervousness. She knew she and Haseul were risking it a bit, bringing both their boyfriends, but they always wanted to have a double date. She hopes her scent blocker did its job to cover the scent of nervousness. "We're heading to a restaurant, afterwards we're thinking of going to the amusement park that's near here."

"Hm, okay." He nodded. If it's one of her friends it should be fine, they're all nice and so we're their lovers -from the ones he's met before- so there was nothing to worry about.

"Sooyoungie! Over here!"

Upon stepping through the door of the Italian restaurant, Haseul waved them over from a table near the windows.

"Haseul!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she lead them over to the table. Yuta on the other hand.... Wait, Haseul? As in, his' girlfriend?

Sure enough, standing before the table, beside Haseul, was Dong Sicheng. No wonder Sooyoung didn't tell me who we were meeting. He turned to say something to her, but she ignored him, sitting across from Haseul, already engaging in conversation. With a sour taste in his mouth, he sat down beside her, in front of Sicheng. -Speaking of whom, seemed as displeased as he was to be sitting here.

Sitting down, he crossed his legs, throwing one over the opposite knee, purposely hitting Sicheng's shin, staring him in the eyes, watching as the other's eyes narrow as they looked into his with bitter hate that mirrored his own.

   Annoyed, Sicheng crossed his legs, hitting Yuta's shin, their feeds hovering in front of one another. They pestered each other, purposely nudging the other's foot to cause annoyance until the waiter came by, asking for their drink orders and appetizers, returning a handful of minutes afterwards, leaving said items at the end of the table, in the space between the two alphas.

   Unorganized, both men grabbed for their drinks at the same moment, and accidentally -purposely?- clashed their hands against the other glasses belonging to their girlfriends, knocking them over and spilling them, clean shirts becoming wet in a instance. Yuta's white shirt stuck to his body, leaving little to the imagination, and Sicheng's black shirt sticking to every crevice of defined muscle. The two looked up sharply from their clothes, and if looks could kill, there'd be a bloodshed. The two seemed ready to ready to leap and gauge out each other's eyes —but they had enough sense to not do, both cause of their girlfriends beside them looking a bit scared that they might actually go for it, and for the many eyes of other patrons of the restaurants that had turned to look at the loud sounds of the glasses hitting the table.

   With fiery calm, Yuta stood up, shirt dripping of the water, creepily calmly announcing, "I'm heading to the restroom." before his chair screeched against the floor as he left the table.

A minute passed in awkward silence as the girls glanced each other, and then to Sicheng, who finally stood up, leaving without a word to the restroom.

Entering the bathroom, he found it empty save for the Japanese stood over the sinks, shirtless, long sleeve white shirt in hands, twisting the fabric, a stream of lemonade leaving it. His eyes roamed the other's bare torso, his back turned to him, but in the large mirror's reflection he could observe his front, navel piercing gleaming in the reflection. Very faint marks were littered over his shoulders, nearly unseeable if Sicheng hadn't known about them.

Yuta glanced up from trying to get as much of the sticky liquid out as possible, looking through his bangs and through the mirror to find Sicheng staring at him in front of the door, shirt soaked thin against his chest and abs. He stayed silent, focusing back to his shirt, ignoring him.

Despite there being a whole wall lined with sinks, Sicheng choose the one right beside the older. Yuta watched as he took off his wet shirt, revealing his toned torso. He copied what Yuta had been doing, and he watched as the Chinese's forearms and biceps flexed, unconscious licking his lips. The dimly lit room, painting the room with a near seductive yellow glow, casting shadows, emphasizing the shape of his muscles.

   "Enjoying the view, babe?" Sicheng said, breaking the tense silence, adding 'babe' at the end, knowing how much the other hated how he used the word referring to him.

   Yuta scoffed. "Don't call me that, babe." He hissed mockingly. He hated the other calling him 'babe', it always made his stomach churn and made him feel something he could think of the name for.

Sicheng chuckled and they settled back into silence.

Yuta soaked the wet part of his shirt under the water, hoping to wash away the faint colour of the lemonade. He ignored the other as he walked over to the paper towels, patting the fabric as dry as he could. He glanced over to the Chinese, who was concentrated on washing out the Coca Cola. After a few seconds of thought, he set down his shirt on the counter, leaving it pressed between paper towels to soak up the water, and quietly walked over back to the taller. The other seems too concentrated as he didn't notice him coming up behind him, not until hands held his right shoulder and left bicep, lips attaching themselves to his left shoulder.

Sicheng's head shot up, eyes turning sharp as they met his own through his black bangs. He smirked as he sucked at the skin, taking pleasure in how he tensed up, and he could see him biting his lip. "You think you're funny, huh?" Sicheng said in a vaguely threatening voice.

Detaching his lips for a moment, "Sincerely, yes, I do find myself funny, and so does Sooyoung and Haseul-"

It didn't come as much of a surprise when before he could connect his lips to his skin, Sicheng switched their places, and he found himself having to lean back on his elbows on the countertops as Sicheng leaned over him, skin against skin, a leg between his, a growl in his ear, "I'll show you what's 'funny'."

Hands found themselves at his waist, gripping hard enough that it was hurting, a kiss less than elegant and gentle was given to hm –not that he minded either action, rather enjoying riling up the taller. He returned the kiss with as much fiery as he received, teeth clashing. He started struggling by to keep himself up, elbows straining to hold himself as the other pressed himself against him, the corner of the counter digging uncomfortably into his back, feet unable to hold a good enough stance for long from the thigh putting pressure on his crotch.

He tilted his head back, forcing their lips apart, but it seemed Sicheng didn't care as he went down to his chest, biting a pink bud, making him have to swallow back a yelp. "Y-Yah! We've been in here too long! Fuck off you horny bastard."

Sicheng felt like laughing, "Horny bastard? Don't make me laugh, you're the one who came onto me." He squeezed his waist ever so tighter, making Yuta growl in a warning.

He was right, he was the one who was coming onto him, but still, it was risky doing something like this in a public restroom, and with how kind they've been in here? It'll only be a matter of time before someone walks in or their girlfriends start looking for them. Irritated, he pushed the other away, kicking him back and making him stumble a few steps back. Getting up, his waist stung a bit, but nothing too bothersome. Walking back to where his shirt was, he found it relatively dry, Dry enough. Putting it on, he washed his hands, looking through the mirror to glare at Sicheng who was leaning against the stalls, still half naked, with his arms folded and one leg crossed over the other, lips red and in a smirk. Lips.

   Sicheng watched amused as the older washed his face, washing his lips especially, as if it would do much to help the fact that their lips were a bit swollen. It wasn't that noticeable anyway. They'll be fine. He watched as the other dried himself and marched out the restroom, of course, not without giving him a glare and a warning growl.

__________________

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.6K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
3K 212 32
kim taehyung is a male omega who doesn't trust alphas and it won't be wrong to say that he hates them due to a trauma he has from them in his recent...
69.7K 2.4K 38
( ⛓ ) Alpha ? ❕ - Where the Male Omega bumps into an Alpha at school and started a fight for no reason, read if you wanna know more. [CRINGE FROM TH...
3.7K 178 22
Book 4 in the Alpha series "Are you still not going to tell me why you won't go home? You always stay here till you are sure that your parents slept...