Unexpected Love Stories

Od TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... Viac

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over
Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

Chapter 6: Beautiful

3.7K 75 6
Od TvdKolfan99

Stefan's POV
I'm back at Whitmore college to see Giavanni. I really hope Giavanni didn't get the idea of I and Elena being a couple because we are absolutely not... anymore. I am walking around trying to find her when I hear a beautiful voice coming from the music room.

I go to see who it is. As I walk in, I see Gia playing the piano and singing beautifully. Oh My God, she can sing?! Giavanni sings "Open ey-eyes, I can see what's in front of me. Open mi-mind, imagining what I will be. Open ey-eyes, I can see how it's gonna be. Whatever, whenever, we'll make it happen."

She stops for a little bit and I couldn't help myself. I clap and she turns around frightened a little. I say "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just... you have a beautiful voice. You sound amazing. Did you write that song?" I go sit next to her.

She looks down, looking a little shy and nervous. She stutters "Y-yes. Do you really like it?" She asks me. I answer "Like it? I love it! I didn't know you sing and write songs."

Gia brings her head back up and smiles and blushes a little. I couldn't help but do the same. She says while smiling so beautifully "Well, I do and I'm glad you like it." I say while also smiling "Absolutely. You have a beautiful voice."

She looks down again, smiling and blushing and we both laugh a little together. I ask her, intrigued "Can I hear the rest of it?" She brought her head back up again really fast.

She asks, nervous "Y-you really want to?" I answer while grabbing her hand "Yes. I really, really do." She says "Okay." She smiles brightly and starts playing the piano and singing.

"Open ey- eyes, I can see what's in front of me. Open mi- mind, imaging what I will be. Open ey- eyes, I can see how it's gonna be. Whatever, whenever, we'll make it happen.

If you tell me that I can't, I will, I will. If you're telling me stop, I won't, I won't. You see "no" is not in my vocabulary. Don't underestimate this girl, extraordinary.

No matter, what or where I'm from. No matter, how my time has come. Hey! Open ey- eyes, I can see what's in front of me. Open mi- mind, imagining what I will be. Open ey- eyes, I can see how it's gonna be. Whatever, whenever, we'll make it happen."

After she is done singing, I am sitting there looking at her shocked and impressed. She sings so beautifully and the lyrics are amazing. What interrupts me out of my thoughts is her asking me, nervously "So, what do you think?" And I answer in amazement "You. Are. Awesome. The lyrics are amazing and your voice is..." I pause for a moment while smiling "Beautiful."

She looks down smiling and blushing, then brings her head back up and responds "Thank you, Stefan. That means a lot coming from you." I reply, feeling happy that my opinion actually matters to her "You are welcome, Gia." She giggles and smiles.

She looks to me and says "I love the nickname you came up for me." I smile back at her, but then I notice her getting lost in her thoughts and she looks down frowning which makes me frown in confusion.

I ask her "What's wrong?" While rubbing her back because I notice a tear running down her face, which makes me start to worry. She lies, while wiping the tear "Nothing!" I speak in a stern tone "Hey, don't lie to me. You can talk to me, what's wrong?" She looks up at me and smiles a little still crying. Seconds after, she goes back to frowning.

She explains "Okay well, back when I was little and in elementary school, I was a little- well... I was fat. I had to wear glasses because my eyes were bad. People always made fun of me because of how fat I was and because every time at lunch, I always got pizza. They always made fun of me; called me names like: pizza face, chubby, four eyes, and— the worse of them all, four eyed fatty. They even sometimes made fun of my name. This one girl always did these things to me. I don't remember her name and I'm glad I don't. She always said "You have a stupid name. No one else in this world has that name and if they do they are just as lame and pathetic as you." She always made me feel worse about myself. I actually had bulimia and honestly... I still do. That bitch made my life a living hell throughout elementary school. She was like the top dog. Everything she did, people would not interfere, they would just answer to her and do what she did and said. I was the laughing stock of the school because of her. She was the reason I had no friends. She didn't even know or remember my name, every time I would remind her she would always make fun of it. Anytime when a teacher wasn't around she would slap me, push me down on the ground, and trip me. She did all those things to me like I was nothing, and ever since then I would always have bulimia. I may not remember her name but I will always remember that face. She was an awful person, to me mostly. After ten years of not seeing her, she probably looks different, and I hope I never see her ever again, because if I did it would be too soon."

After everything she just told me, I see her break down crying and I feel so bad for her, and also angry at whoever the hell this girl was that did all those horrible things to her. I swear if I ever see who the girl that did this to her is, I might just rip her throat out. That is how much this beautiful girl in front of me means to me. I pull her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder "Hey, it's okay, you're not alone. You have me now and I will always be here for you! You know that right?"

She pulls away and looks me in the eyes and says "I know now. Thank you, Stefan." I say while smiling and pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear "You're welcome." After a few seconds, I continue "And about your bulimia, I will help you through that too. No ifs, ands, or buts, I will help you through all of it. Soon enough, you will forget what bulimia even means." She laughs and smiles at me "I am so glad I met you."

I say "Right back atcha, Beautiful!" She smiles and laughs again. She pulls me into a hug and I hug her back. She asks "Stefan, can I ask you something?" And I answer "Anything!"

She asks me, carefully "Are you and Elena... a couple?" I widen my eyes at her in shock that she asked me that. I answer immediately "No! No! We are not a couple... anymore. We did go out, but-" I look down nervous about telling her why we broke up.

She looks at me and states in a stern tone "Hey, if I can open up to you, you can open up to me anytime. Alright?" I sigh "Alright, well, we were together, but then she broke up with me for my brother."

I notice her gape and narrow her eyes in shock and disgust. I explain "I was hurt. Honestly, I still was, but she brings out the best in him. My brother is the kind of guy who would get himself into trouble and would do crazy things without thinking twice about it. She brings out the part of him I thought I would never see again. So, in all fairness, I think they are better together. Although, I will admit, even though I thought that, I was still hurt, but I'm over it now."

She states "Oh. Well at least you're better now, right?" And I answer "Yes, absolutely. Why are you asking me this?" She answers in a nervous tone "Well, it's just it seems whenever I'm with you or talk about you... she gets jealous and mad at me."

I widen my eyes in shock and say "Well, I'm sure it's just something else on her mind. Seriously, I doubt it has anything to do with me or you." She smiles and nods her head.

I realize something and ask while smiling "Wait... you talk about me?" She looks down embarrassed and blushes. She answer in a small voice "A little bit." I smile warmly and bright. She asks with hope in her voice "Um, so, what made the hurt stop?"

I smile and answer "Well, three days ago, I met this wonderful girl who made all that hurt go away with just one glance." She smiles brightly, knowing it is her I am talking about.

Her kind smile, her adorable cheekbones that show when she smiles, and the warm look in her eyes as she stares at me. I can't help it. I have to do it. I kiss her with passion and she kisses me back. We pull away and she says "Wow!" I respond "Yeah!" She smiles and kisses me again.

In the next two minutes, we pull away. After we catch our breath, I ask her "Gia? Will you go out with me?" And she answers "Yes Stefan, I will!" She smiles and I smile back and we kiss again. I pull away just a little and say "And I am taking your advice. I am joining school here."

She asks in excitement "Really?!" And I say "Really!" She kisses me again and I kiss her back. I swear kissing her right now, I have never felt anything like it. Not even with Elena. She is more passionate, calm, yet a little fierce. She is perfect. She is 100%, absolutely right for me and so Beautiful.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

149K 3.6K 26
Destiny bound them at the beginning of time... Thea Montgomery has had her life flipped upside-down since moving to Mystic Falls. She's made friends...
500K 15.9K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...
359K 8.4K 57
•"Our whole lives we are driven to find our soulmate, but what if we got it all wrong? Even the greatest love story of all time. What if the greatest...
83.5K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...