Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

By Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! More

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

🎂

2.5K 63 64
By Xiao_Fang7887

Sorry guys, but I'm not goin to be able to write all the birthday specials from all the characters. It's overwhelming and what didn't help was that my mental health is never good around testing time or whenever I feel overwhelmed, and that's very often.

So, it's my birthday. Yay. I'll be traveling to Vermont for the holiday's, so hopefully I will be able to write the one shots that people have requested a long time ago, and hopefully they're not mad at me. XD.

Swinging her legs back and forth with a lollipop in her mouth, (Y/n) decided to relax in Liyue for a while. Now that the Vision Hunt Decree was over, she could freely let herself be known in Inazuma, without Ei and her puppet trying to catch her. She's a threat to eternity, so the puppet thought if (Y/n) were to be captured and not be seen, she would no longer be seen as a threat to eternity. (Y/n) was sitting on the top of Ei's statue, her legs dangling at the front of the head.

"(Y/n)." A voice spoke, making (Y/n) jump.

"Oh jeez, Sayu!" (Y/n) choked on her treat, hitting her chest as she tired to get oxygen back into her lungs. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Sorry," Sayu said, taking a seat next to the Archon. "I heard it was your birthday."

"Ah, yeah, it's my birthday," (Y/n) smiled. "I'm just relaxing before I have to go back to work tomorrow."

"Do you wanna learn some of my ninja skills?" Sayu asked. "I can teach you! Well, only the skills I know, of course."

"I'm more curious on why you aren't asleep right now, since you always seemed so tired." (Y/n) said. The few times she had seen Sayu, she's always been either asleep or really tired, so their hanging out time would have to be cut pretty short."

"...uh...because I'm not sleepy...and also because today is a special day!" Sayu smiled. "I had to stay awake today so I'd have the chacne to say it all to you in person: Happy Birthday."

(Y/n) smiled, wrapping one arm around Sayu and bringing her into a hug. "You're a good kid, you know that? And yes, I would love it if you could teach me some of your nija skills. Maybe next weekend, ok?"

"Ok," Sayu smiled. "I'm gonna take a nap now..."

(Y/n) smiled as she left a pillow for Sayu to rest her head on. Jumping off the statue, (Y/n) had decided to take a small walk through Inazuma City and enjoy the peace and quiet.

"(Y/n)!" A cheery voice made (Y/n) stop in front of a familiar fireworks shop. Standing there was none other than Yoimiya with a match in her hand. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you for the birthday wish Miss Firecracker," (Y/n) smiled. "It's just an occasion though."

"Birthdays are never occasions for yourself alone," Yoimiya said, since she knows (Y/n) likes to have time to herself. "Those who send you cakes, light candles, applaud, and cheer...they are all truly thankful that you were born into this world. That's why it must be lively occasion, so that everyone can get their chance to thank you! Well then- happy birthday!"

"Thank you ag-" (Y/n) paused as she saw Yoimiya light the match. "What are you about to do?"

"Are you ready?" Yoimiya asked as she bent down, with what (Y/n) now seeing the end of a firework. "I'm about to ignite the fireworks!"

"Wait!"

Just like (Y/n) had predicted, Yoimiya made the firework show look amazing. The small problem? It was right in the city, with people still around. That was not a fun thing to do, since it did scare some people. That caused the poor fireworks maker to get into some trouble.

Now that the ruckus was down, (Y/n) had decided to go to Komore Teahouse to get some tea to drink. Before she was able to reach the calming little teahouse, she was met with the youngest Kamisato.

"(Y/n), please, come with me," Ayaka said as she grabbed (Y/n)'s hand gently and started leading her into Komore teahouse. (Y/n)'s destination was right, but now her little plans had changed. "I promise I will not delay you too much. I managed to find out when your birthday was well in advance, so I could prepare it in good time. Hopefully this wasn't assuming too much, but I guessed you might prefer this to an expensive gift."

"Ayaka, what do you mean?" (Y/n) asked with a smile, as she was lead to a private room of the teahouse.

"In honor of our birthday," Ayaka said as she sat (Y/n) down on the floor on a nice comfy pillow, and walked away as she went on the other side of the room. "Please allow me to perform a fan dance for you."

(Y/n) has always seen Ayaka do a fan dance, usually whenever she thinks (Y/n) isn't around, but (Y/n) would usually stop by her house to drop off some books from other nations that Ayaka couldn't get her hands on for a good while. This fan dance was just as great as the others.

"Beautiful as always," (Y/n) smiled as she gave a small applause. "By the way, where is Thoma? He usually is with you."

Ayaka stiffened a tiny bit. "Oh, you know, going around and doing some stuff for the Kamisato Clan. I'm sure you will be able to see him later."

"Ah, ok," (Y/n) smiled. "Thank you very much for the birthday dance. If it's alright, I would like to go see a few friends of mine to spend some time with them before my birthday ends."

"Of course," Ayaka gave (Y/n) a small hug. "Happy birthday 9Y/n)."

Leaving the teahouse, (Y/n) saw the strategist of Watatsumi Island. When she saw the Archon, she smiled and rushed over to (Y/n) with Gorou and Kazuha not far behind. "(Y/n)! Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, Kakomi." (Y/n) smiled.

"Happy birthday, Miss (Y/n)." Gorou smiled, his tail wagging a little.

"Thank you as well, Gorou." (Y/n) gave him a small pat on his head.

"I had also heard it was your birthday," Kazuha smiled kindly. "So, I had written a haiku for you. Unfortunately, I'm not the most talented in this area, and and after trying for several evenings, I was still only able to come up with a few lines....I guess I'll just share what I've got so far, then. 'Sun and moon rejoice/ Birds of dawn sing songs anew'..."

(Y/n) wasn't sure if she was supposed to say something, and her eyes looked over to Her Excellency and the Canine General.

"Wait, don't' say a word," Kazuha said as he noticed (Y/n)'s face. "I think the final line is coming to me...Yes, how about... 'Far from home, with you.' Anyways, Happy Birthday. Let's go and get you some ca-"

Before Kazuha could finish his sentence, (Y/n) slapped her hand over his mouth. "Maybe we should do it later," She whispered in her ear. "Remember, Gorou loves cake, we shouldn't mention cake just yet."

"So, what are your plans for the day?" Kokomi asked, but also didn't give (Y/n) a chance to say anything. "Why don't we celebrate on Watatsumi Island? First, I'll take you out at daybreak to see the sunrise, then we can go diving during the heat of the day. In the evening, we can go for a stroll around Sangonomiya Shrine. If it rains, we'll find somewhere cozy to hide out with a few strategy books, and try to bake a cake together! In any case, no need to plan any grand strategist has everything thought out for you!"

"And along with that!" Gorou stepped in with a smile on his face. "Allow me to arrange all the celebrations for you as well! After you and Her Excellency see the sunrise, we can all make a bonfire on the beach and catch some fresh fish and crabs. I'll personally prepare a morale-boosting meal that would make even the highest-ranking generals jealous."

(Y/n) smiled as she softly patted both of them on the head. Sometimes she feels like she has two younger siblings trying to spend as much time as they can with their older sibling. She was a little glad that the mention of cake, when she wasn't able to shush Kokomi about it, Gorou wasn't bringing up cake just yet. She didn't pat Kazuha on the head, since she didn't see him like a younger sibling, but he is a very good friend of hers. "Thank you for the offer you two, but sadly, a lot of the day has already passed, and I will not be able to come back to Inazuma for a week because of work. Maybe next week we will be able to spend some time together."

Gorou's ears and tail drooped and Kokomi frowned. Kazuha had also frowned.

"I promise we will all spend some time together, I promise." (Y/n) gave them one last pat on the head. "Now you three why don't you guys keep looking around Inazuma City? I'm sure there are many fun things for you guys to do."

Watching the three leave, (Y/n) was about to go see Ei, or also known as the Raiden Shogun, she was met with none other than Arataki Itto and Kujou Sara. Both had agreed to have a truce of because of (Y/n), since they do not want to upset her, and not get their butts whooped.

"(Y/n), excellent timing," Sara said, walking over to the girl. "I will dispense the formalities and get straight do the point-do you have a birthday wish? Providing that it does not conflict with the Almighty Shogun's grand casue. I will make every effort to see it come to fruition. TO show that I am being completely serious, I will allow you to make not one, but five birthday wishes."

"Enough with all of the wishes!" Itto said, pushing Sara to the side. "Today is an important day. I had to send the gang away, otherwise they'd be accussing me of favoritism. Here," He started handing (Y/n) physical objects. "Take a look at this. I got you the greatest birthday gift combo ever! One top-grade Onikabuto- I'll have you know it took me three whole days and nights to catch this bad boy-one out-of-print collectible trading card that took me rounds to get my hands on, and finally, a birthday performed personally by yours truly."

Sara sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose as (Y/n) happily listened to Itto's birthday rap, along with her petting the very large Onikabuto bug, who happily nuzzled her finger."

When Itto finished, (Y/n) clapped happily. "Thank you, both of you."

"Now then, (Y/n)," Sara said. "What do you want for your first wish?"

"Ah," (Y/n) smiled. "Well, this might never happen, but I wish I could be with all my friends for my birthday. Sadly everyone is scattered around the 8 nations."

"I am very sorry, (Y/n)," Sara gave a small frown. "Sadly that is something I am unable to do."

"It's alright, Sara," (Y/n) set her hand gently on Sara's hand. "I'm going to see the Shogun. There was some business from Nishati I was supposed to bring over today."

"Be safe." Sara smiled softly.

"And make sure you don't lose the card and bug! Those were really hard to get!"

(Y/n) laughed softly as she left the two to probably bicker, and see her old friend. Going to where the Shogun resides, (Y/n) slipped inside without anybody noticing. Shutting the door softly, the Shogun.

"Bia," The Shogun said, stopping her pacing and taking a look at (Y/n). "It is good to see you again."

"Hello Shogun," (Y/n) smiled. "It is good to see you. Is it possible for me to see Ei for a little while?"

The Shogun nodded, as (Y/n) was absorbed into Ei's domain.

"Hello Ei," (Y/n) smiled as she walked over to her old friend, who came out form her sitting position and walked over to her friend. "How are you?"

"I am doing alright," Ei smiled softly. "It is good to see you again, Bia. If I can remember, today is the day of your creation from Celestia. I will have the Shogun bring you to the city and have her read a speech for you in front of all my attendants."

"There's no need," (Y/n) waved her hand from side to side softly. "That is a bit embarrassing, especially because your attendants would wonder who I am, and then they would not leave me alone. I do have my own nation to take care of."

"Ah, yes," Ei had to remember that (Y/n) is seen by many people, mostly as a human. There were very few who knew about (Y/n)'s real identify. With her human identify, it would be bad if Ei were to introduce her as some kind of friend of the Shoguns, and she'll never get privacy. "My apologies."

"It's alright Ei," (Y/n) gently placed her hand on her old friends shoulder. "You've been here for a very long time. Times have really changed."

Ei placed her hand on (Y/n)'s, looking into her friends eyes and smiles. She knows (Y/n) has missed her sister, and that was what had brought each other closer when mourning the original Electro Archon.

"I suggest you go to Mondstadt," Ei said as she dropped her hand off of (Y/n)'s. "You know how that little wind spirit becomes whenever your creation day comes."

"Ah, yeah, I'm sure Barbatos will be excited to see me, and I will be excited to see him as well." (Y/n) picked her hand up off of Ei's shoulder, a smile on her face. "Now then, do you think you could let me out?"

"(Y/n)!" None other than Barbatos, the Anemo Archon, flew down from Dvalin's back, and crashed into the girl with a hug and some sort of weird box in his hands. Luckily they were not very far from Mondstadt, so no one would see Venti jumping off a dragon's back. "Happy birthday!"

"Barbs!" (Y/n) had luckily caught the childish wind spirit in her arms. She's too used to this with how many times she had to catch Barbatos from whenever he had accidentally fallen off of Dvalin's back or whenever he decides to do something stupid. "I told you jumping off of Dvain's back was never a good idea! You're lucky you are a wind spirit. If you were any normal human, you would've died if I never manage to catch you."

"Yeah yeah," Venti said, waving off (Y/n)'s concerns and hopped out of her arms. "Someone once told me you're supposed to eat a cake on your birthday..." He opened the box, showing what (Y/n) was to assume, was a cake, even though it didn't look like a cake. "Here's your birthday cake-it's apple-flavored! And here's a spoon! The cake didn't rise properly in the oven...That's why it looks more akin to an apple pie... Ugh, baking is really quite complicated!"

"Baking is both a science and an art," (Y/n) smiled softly as she had taken the box and spoon, and started eating her supposed birthday cake. "It is quite delicious though. Thank you Barbs.'

"I told you to stop calling me that nickname!" Venti whined. (Y/n) always called him Barbs since the first time she had met him. While she found it to be a cute nickname, the other Archons had teased him for it. Venti didn't care much though. He loved the nickname, even though he wines about it.

There was a sudden sound coming from the bushes. (Y/n) had summoned her grimoire, Venti summoning his bow. Out popped out none other than Bennett, Fischl, Klee, and Razor.

"Oh Celestia, kids," (Y/n) patted her heart, her grimoire disappearing. "Please do not sneak up on me like that."

"We're sorry Miss (Y/n)," Klee apologized. "We heard that you would be coming to Mondstadt today! So we wanted to come give you a special birthday greeting!"

"That's very sweet of you," (Y/n) smiled. "But please don't sneak up on people. They could have hurt you."

"Our sincerest apologies to you," Fischl said. "We wanted to make sure the day of your birth would be the most special day of the year. It's not every day that the people of my court has come to bless you with our presence."

"I am very blessed," (Y/n) smiled, before she had noticed Bennett was almost 10 feet away from the group. "Can someone please tell me why Bennett is all the way over there?"

"Happy birthday!" He couldn't hear (Y/n)'s question. "Best of luck in his year ahead! Don't worry, bad luck isn't contagious! As long as I'm not around, it'll be drawn to me and not you, so you're safe!"

"He'll be alright, right?" (Y/n) asked the other three.

"I'm sure he is," Venti smiled. "Now then you three, what do you guys have for our precious (Y/n) on her special day?"

"Well!" Fischl spoke first, even though it looked like poor Razor wanted to say something first. "If today is truly the anniversary of your birth, it shan't do for me not to make the occasion. You have my full attention. Speak! Speak to me of your wishes, that which you most desire to fulfill during your fleeting and harsh existence in this wretched world. Whatever that wish may be. Even if, perchance-"

"She means, Happy birthday, and if you want, she can-"

"Silence, Oz." Fischl shushed her companion.

"And I want to sing you a happy birthday song!" Klee smiled brightly. She started to sing the most adorable birthday song (Y/n) has ever heard in her very long life. When the song ended, everyone had clapped for Klee. "You're older than me, right?"

"She's really old." Venti smiled as he elbowed (Y/n)'s arm.

(Y/n) punched him in the arm as hard as she could, making the other original Archon flinch.

"That means you've had way more birthday's than me...I'm sooo jealous!" Klee said.

"Yes, while it is true that I have many birthdays," (Y/n) kneeled down so she was at Klee's level, her apple pie/cake in Venti's hands once again. "A birthday is only special when you spend it with people who make it special. So spending my birthday with you and all my friends is what makes my birthday special."

"I help make your birthday special?" Klee asked happily.

"Yep." (Y/n) smiled.

"Whoopie!" Klee jumped up and down in happiness.

"(Y/n)," Razor got the girls attention. "Today is your day. You were born on this day, many moons ago. I want to make you happy today. Can we eat meat together?"

"I would love to have a meal with you and the others," (Y/n) smiled. "But it seems I have no meat with me. Do you think you and the others could go catch some meat for me?"

"Fish blasting!" Klee jumped up and down.

"Fish will also be great." (Y/n) smiled more. "Now run along, all of you. Fresh meat would be amazing to share."

"Let's go!" Klee smiled as she ran to Starfell Lake with Razor and Fischl not far behind, Razor grabbing Bennett when they passed.

"You really are good with kids," Venti smiled as he handed (Y/n) back her cake. "I am still surprised that you had decided to take on the position of an Archon instead of opening an orphanage or something for children who lost their parents."

"Nishati needed me," (Y/n) smiled. "And I knew the children in Teyvat would be in good hands."

Entering Mondstadt, (Y/n) barley was in the walls before she was met with Rosaria, Kaeya, and Diluc.

"Happy birthday," Diluc gave a very small smile on his face. It was gone in an instant. "This is an important day for you. So tell me, what is it you wish for? If it is within my power to bestow it upon you, I will give it my consideration."

"Thank you very much for the birthday wish, Diluc," (Y/n) smiled. "When a wish comes to mind, I will tell you as soon as possible."

"Alright alright, enough of the nonmaterial gifts, time for the real pleasant gift," Kaeya butted in. "Today is worth celebrating. I hope this day can bring you true happiness. I also have this very expensive and exquisite wine I must gift you."

"Thank you greatly for the gift, Kaeya," (Y/n) was glad she had taken on a young adult human form. She looked to be about 20-23 with this form. "I will be sure to enjoy this."

"Happy birthday. Let me know if you have any dirty work that needs taking care of," Rosaria stepped in and whispered in (Y/n)'s ear. "I can give you a hand... Just don't tell anybody, got it?"

(Y/n) smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you for the birthday wish, Rosaria. As for my birthday wish, Diluc, I would like to spend my birthday will all my friends, from every nation. I know it seems very impossible, but it's just something that I wish for."

"Yes, that does not seem currently possible," Diluc said. "But I promise I will provide something special for you."

"Thank you kindly." (Y/n) gave a small nod in appreciation.

"We must be going," Kaeya smiled. "I have some Knight duties to attend to, while sister Rosaria must go back to the church and Master Diluc must attend to the Tavern."

"I will not keep you guys for much longer." (Y/n) gave a small wave goodbye.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar cheery voice came in. "Hello!"

"Hello Amber, Eula," (Y/n) smiled at the two.

"Happy birthday!" Amber hugged (Y/n). "Here, I have a gift for you" an exclusive, custom-made version of Baron Bunny that I sewed for you myself."

(Y/n) nearly dropped her cake and wine bottle and hid behind her old friend, as Amber held up the Barron Bunny.

"Don't worry, 'custom-made' means that it won't explode!"

"Oh thank Celestia," (Y/n) mumbled as she came out from behind Venti. "Thank you very much for the adorable bunny. I feel like a child again receiving a doll as cute as this one."

"Today is a day worth observing, though you shouldn't mark your development in age alone. Accept my gift of a bone whistle, and allow me to teach you its secrets. When your day of reckoning comes, see how long you can fend me off wit it... It'll make the whole thing much more exciting."

"These are amazing gifts you two," (Y/n) smiled as she now held a Baron Bunny, wine, a bone whistle, and a cake in her arms. She was starting to think she might drop some of this stuff. "Now then, do you two have any knight business to deal with? I can help."

"I refuse to let you work on your birthday," Amber smiled. "Let me and Eula take care of it! Now then, let's go make your birthday special by making sure there is nothing around to harm you!"

And off the two went. (Y/n) looked over to her friend, a smile on her face as the two had started walking towards the fountain, where there was Albedo, Sucrose, Jean, Barbra, Mona, and Diona surrounding the crafting table. What they're all doing together, (Y/n) could only guess it was them planning something for her birthday.

"Ah, (Y/n), there you are," Mona smiled as she met (Y/n) half way, the others not far behind. "Happy Birthday. Here's my gift to you - It's a bag containing some words of advice that may help you through your patches."

(Y/n) was about to open her gift, but she was quickly stopped.

"No, don't open it yet," Mona stopped the girl. "During the year ahead, this bag will open itself with the time comes."

"This is very interesting," (Y/n) smiled. "Thank you for the gift, Mona."

"Happy birthday (Y/n)," Jean walked over, one of her hands behind her back. "Today is worth celebrating. If you must ask why, well, let me remind you that today is when you, the one who is blessed by the wind, came into the world."

(Y/n) looked over to Venti, who already knows (Y/n)'s story of falling form Celestia not long after she was born, no given reason as to why.

"Since this is your birthday, I'll allow you to take it easy. Ahem..." Jean sang the ending line to the Happy Birthday song. It was quite strange to see Jean sing, since she always seemed like someone who wouldn't do that in public. "Uh... Please forgive my presumptuousness. I hope this gift is to your liking." And what she was hiding behind her back, was a bouquet of different kinds of flowers. There were Windwheel Asters, Dandelions, and Cecilia flowers.

"These are beautiful, Jean," (Y/n) smiled happily. "Thank you so much. This is lovely."

"Here you go!" Barbra came in and set something on (Y/n)'s pile. "This is the gift I got for your birthday, along with my exclusive autograph! Hehe, when my next song comes out, I'll make sure you're the first one to hear it! Happy birthday!"

"Thank you very much, Barbra." (Y/n) smiled as she had tried to balance the stuff in her arms.

"Happy birthday!" Sucrose smiled as she came over to the girl "I've been running experiments for months, and Finally, I can give you this potion. It will allow you to relive your most beautiful memories of the past year. I call it 'Bio=Potion No. 3916'."

"3196?" (Y/n) asked, trying to remember the numbers.

"No, no, not 3196, it's 3916!"

"Ah, my apologies." (Y/n) laughed.

"Here, take this amulet," Lisa said, also putting the object in (Y/n)'s pile. "It will bring you good luck. It's my birthday gift to you. I spent a long time making it, so don't lose it now!"

"Thank you for the gift and birthday wish," (Y/n) smiled, still balancing the stuff in her arms.

"Need some help?" Venti asked.

"I got this." (Y/n) said. If she could carry the giant pillars Morax had made, she could easily carry all this stuff on her own. Maybe.

"Happy birthday," Albedo came over. "You look especially happy."

"I'm spending it with my friends," (Y/n) smiled more. "I feel very happy."

"Would you mind if I sketch you? The capacity of our brains is limited, so we are bound to forget things. But when an image is transferred onto paper or canvas, the sketch becomes an extension of our memory. We can remember that past feeling when we later look at the sketch." Albedo smiled.

"Poetic as always," (Y/n) laughed a little. "I shall come back later when everything is put in my room, and I'm not carrying everything."

"I will see you later, then." Albedo smiled.

"Here you go!" Diona jumped up and set something on (Y/n)'s pile. "Fried fish with my special sauce!"

"Special, sauce?" (Y/n) asked, a bit worried.

"Relax, I didn't add anything strange! My cooking is actually really good when I want it to be- stop talking and try it already!"

"I will later," (Y/n) smiled down at the child. "I will eat it when everything is out of my arms."

"Oh, uh, happy birthday." Diona said, a bit embarrassed.

"Thank you very much." (Y/n) smiled.

"We all have some business to take care of," Jean said. "I'm sorry we have to work on your birthday."

"It's quite alright," (Y/n) shook her head, saying there was no need to apologize. "I am sure we can spend my birthday together when everyone has some free time."

(Y/n) gave a small wave goodbye to everyone. (Y/n) and Venti had both agreed to go to (Y/n)'s house, something that (Y/n) was gifted by Barbatos such a long time ago. While (Y/n) had tried top open the door, and before Venti could even open it for her, Noelle had suddenly appeared and opened the door for her.

"(Y/n), perfect!" Noelle took everything out of (Y/n)'s arms and brought them inside. "Today, I am your personal maid! Let me clean your home for you and take care of all you needs!"

"Oh, Noelle, there's no need to do that." (Y/n) smiled as she tried to stop the 'maid' from cleaning her house.

"I don't know (Y/n)," Venti dragged a finger on the window. "I'm seeing a lot of dirt and dust in here. When was the last time you had cleaned or lived in here?"

"Uh...." (Y/n) didn't know what to say. That was...many years ago. She's only lucky this house was still around was because of Audre constantly maintaining it whenever (Y/n) forgets to take breaks or is away.

"I shall clean it for you!" Noelle smiled as she started cleaning the house. There was no stopping her now.

"Uh...Noelle..." (Y/n) really didn't know what to say.

"I'll try and stop her," Venti whispered to (Y/n). "Go see Morax. I'm sure he would love to see you, especially since it's your birthday."

"Just make sure Noelle doesn't push herself too far," (Y/n) whispered back. "Cya later Barbs."

(Y/n) sighed softly. She was not expecting to have such a person filled birthday today. She was kind of expecting Liyue to be the same as all the other nations, a lot of birthday gifts and a lot of birthday wishes, and her arms are going to be carrying everything. Sadly she doesn't have Noelle or Venti possibly there to help.

"Happy birthday!" A voice made (Y/n) jump, and turn around to see none other than Yanfei. "Here, this is for you!"

(Y/n) was handed a very large stack of papers. This was not something was expecting at the very least. "Yanfei, if you don't mind me asking, what is this?"

"These are the legislations from all nations that I've managed to collect - you're always traveling, right? It will be serve you well to familiarize yourself with the law of the different lands. Don't study too hard mind you, or else... I won't be of any use to you."

(Y/n) is already very familiar with the legislations of all the nations. She did help make the foundation of all of them, but some were additions and cuts later on as the years had gone by. Besides, this would be something good for (Y/n) to read and catch up on everything she had missed out on the many years.

"This will be quite helpful," (Y/n) smiled as she held the stack of papers with one arm. Luckily the papers were stapled together and organized by each nation. It was still a lot of papers, regardless of them being organized. "Now I know what to do and what not to do whenever I visit the other nations. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Yanfei smiled. "I have a few jobs I need to get done before the end of the day. Happy birthday!" And off she was.

"There you are!" Xiangling cheered when she found the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl. She grabbed her wrist. "Come with me!"

(Y/n) was basically flying behind Xiangling as she had made her way to the Wanmin Restaurant, where Keqing, Hu Tao, Chongyun, Xinyan, and Xingqiu were all waiting for her.

"I've prepared a feast all for you!" The chef cheered as she presented the many many dishes laid out for (Y/n) to eat and try.

"This seems.... Too much... Are you sure I can have all of this?" (Y/n) asked.

"I insist!" Xiangling smiled happily as she brought her other friends over so they could start eating. "Which dish is your favorite?"

(Y/n) had to look at all the many Liyue dishes, all of them looking very good. "Uh, I'm not sure to be honest."

"It's ok, take your time, try them all first, then let me know!" Xiangling did little hops in happiness. "I'll start making more food for when we run out. Come on Gouba! Let's get cooking!"

Xingqiu and Chongyun both walked over, gifts in hand.

"On the anniversary of your birth, please accept this gift of a flower, made from ice crystals." Chongyun smiled softly as he watched his childhood friend gently take the flower from his hand, it was her favorite flower. "I carved it myself. If you ever encounter an evil spirit, cast this toward it - the spell I have cast upon it will immediately come into effect and hopefully get you out alive."

Well that was not something was expecting him to say, especially those last 5 words. The look of surprise was subtle.

"Also... Happy birthday." Chongyun scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. It was not often he gifted people something like this, so he wasn't exactly sure how to feel.

"Don't mind that last part," Xingqiu came over. "Now then. According to historical records, Taincheng's stone bridge was formed by a fallen rock spear thrown by the Geo Archon Morax in battle. If you walk along the bridge on your birthday and throw some Mora into the sea from both sides, you will be blessed in the coming year... Your birthday only comes once a year, so be quick about it if you wanna go."

(Y/n) raised her eyebrow to her friend with a confused look on her face.

"I'm not kidding, it's true!" Xingqiu insisted, seeing her confused face. "Go try it and you'll see! May this day of your birth be filled with much mirth!"

"Thank you very much for the information and birthday wish, Xingqiu," (Y/n) softly smiled. She does know about the blessing and the belief about her friend's spear turning into a bridge. Even though it isn't entirely true, there have been times Morax and her would send something good their way. "I will visit the bridge before midnight."

"Happy birthday!" Keqing smiled as she walked over with Hu Tao not far behind. "I've got a very special gift for you. It might look like an ordinary old lantern, but this one runs on Electro Energy and stays alight for a really long time. For those times when you need a little extra light in your life."

"It is very beautiful," (Y/n) took the lantern and looked at it's pattern. The words Happy Birthday was written beautifully and the design was very complicated but yet very elegant. "Thank you very much, Keqing. I will treasure this greatly."

"Tonight the stars are going to be dazzling and the moon shall be majestic," Hu Tao spoke in. She put a finger to her chin, and started to think. "It must be a special day... But just what day could it be..."

(Y/n) had a sad expression on her face, but she knew Hu Tao was messing with her.

Hu Tao smiled as she looked at her friend. "Haha, I know, I know! It's your birthday! It really is a great day. Happy birthday (Y/n)! And you wanna know what I have for you? I have some discounted coffins for you! I already have your measurements, so now you can use this for whenever a friend of yours or someone you know passes away! These coupons are 75% off! So use them whenever you want!"

Now was this something (Y/n) was expecting to receive for her birthday? Most certainly not. She's had many birthdays, and she has gotten many strange gifts along the way, but this by far was the weirdest gift she's ever received in her life.

"These will come in handy," (Y/n) smiled kindly. There is no way she's going to be mean, and besides, these could come in handy some day. "I shall treasure these just as much as all the other gifts I have been given."

"And here's my gift!" Xinyan smiled as she handed her some embroidery. "Check it out - I sewed bath our images on in the style of Fontaine's dolls. Pretty cute, eh?"

"It is very adorable," (Y/n) smiled. "Thank you so much Xinyan."

"Let's eat!" Xiangling smiled.

(Y/n) had ate the feast, which did give her a small stomach ache. She was going to go to Bubu Pharmacy to pick up some medicine since she was running low, when she had come across Beidou and Ningguan.

"Ah, there you are," Ningguan smiled kindly when she saw the girl. "(Y/n), I have a gift for you. This is one of Liyue's finest brocades, woven from Silk Flowers. You can use it to have some clothing made, and have a happy birthday."

"Oh wow," (Y/n) gently took the fabric from Ningguan, feeling the softness and smoothness of it. "This is amazing! Thank you very much."

"Yeah yea, how about something more fun?" Beidou cut in, making the white haired women roll her eyes a little. "Come, board my ship. I've gathered the crew. The food and drink are all prepared. Today is your birthday, so you are the captain. Haha, so: Where should we set sail?"

"Is it alright if I can take you up on that offer another time, Beidou?" (Y/n) asked. "I plan on traveling back to Nishati later tonight. If it's alright, I would like to make my gift a ride with your crew to Nishati. I promise I will buy you all some food and drinks when we land."

"Jeez, it's yoru birthday but I feel like I'm the one whos' receiving a gift," Beidou laughed. "I will take you up on that offer later tonight! Now go have some fun with your other friends!"

(Y/n) waved goodbye to the two, who looked like they were both going to start bickering if (Y/n) didn't leave. Glad she was avoiding that little scene. The stairs up to the pharmacy was never fun, especially since she had just eaten.

"Those are lovely flowers, are you sure that is something she would like?" A familiar voice of a ginger haired man caught (Y/n)'s ears. She looked inside, seeing Zhongli, Childe, and Qiqi.

"I know my friend," Zhongli said as he was going to turn around to leave the pharmacy before he was met with (Y/n). "Speaking of witch. Happy birthday, my dear friend. This is a dried glaze lily that came into the bloom on the day you had come down from Celestia to us. Long ago, the people of Liyue would say that this flower blooms bearing the weight of the beautiful memories and prayers of the land. I believe this to have been applied on the day you came down as well."

(Y/n) was a little glad Childe knew her secret, so Zhongli could address her as his old friend. Childe never said anything to the Tsaritsa about (Y/n) because he has seen no reason to tell her about her. That, and he wants to fight (Y/n) some day, so he might as well keep her secret for a little while longer.

"Thank you very much my oldest friend," (Y/n) smiled as she gently took the Glaze Lily from his hand, and set it into her hair. It may be dried and brittle, but the beauty of it was still here.

"Happy Birthday, comrade!" Childe budded in. "Anyone you need knocked off thier perch today? Let me know. I'll happily oblige..."

Well that was not something (Y/n) was expecting. She was expecting a weapon or something from his homeland to be gifted to her, not a chance to have someone to be murdered. "Uh... Thank you... Childe... But I don't need anyone to be taken down... But I will let you know when I do need your help..."

A small tug on her pant leg made (Y/n) look down at the adorable little zombie. "Hello Qiqi. What's that you have there?"

"Many happy returns. Here is a bag of herbal medicine for you." Qiqi handed (Y/n) a paper bag full of the herbal medicines she wanted to gift her.

"You remembered my birthday?" (Y/n) asked. She was a little surprised. She knows about Qiqi's memory problems, where she always forgets something not long after learning or witnessing it.

"You must be very surprised that I remembered?" Qiqi saw the surprise on (Y/n)'s face. "Let me explain. Last time you told me, I wrote your birthday down on a piece of paper. If I look at something once a day, It eventually goes into my long-term memory, and it will stay there forever."

(Y/n) smiled brightly as she gave the little zombie a hug. "Thank you so much and thank you so much for your efforts for remembering my birthday, Qiqi. That means a lot to me."

"Is there anything else you have planned for your birthday?" Zhongli asked.

"I would like to go to the Wangshu Inn and drop off these gifts to Verr and request she sends them to Nishati so that all my gifts can be placed in my office. That, and I would like to see Xiao, and see how he is doing. I worry about him."

"I know you worry," Zhongli nodded. "Have fun on your walk."

"Bye comrade!" Childe waved goodbye as he had exited the pharmacy with Zhongli, and Qiqi had gone back to work a few seconds ago.

"Hey Verr," (Y/n) smiled. "How are you doing?"

"(Y/n)!" Verr smiled happily. "Happy birthday! Here to drop off your gifts for me to send back to Nishati for you?"

"Yes please," (Y/n) smiled, gently setting all her gifts on the reception desk. "I plan on putting all my gifts I have received from all the nations on my desk, so that I may look at them whenever I need some motivation."

"You always treasure the things you are gifted," Verr smiled. "Why is that?"

"Knowing that time runs different for those who are immortal or have lives that are far longer than an average humans, you treasure everything that is gifted to you because you care for the people who gift them to you." (Y/n) still has gifts that she had received thousands of years ago from the original Archons. Those were thousands of years ago, but they still look like they were gifted to her just day. "Anyways, please have these sent to Nishati as soon as you can."

"I will," Verr gently took the gifts and started boxing them up. "You have two guests waiting up on the top balcony. They've been waiting for you."

(Y/n) nodded and went upstairs, where there was none other than Ganyu and Xiao, who both just looked out over Liyue.

"Hello you two." (Y/n) smiled as she saw Ganyu jump and Xiao turn around with his ever so stoic face.

"Many happy returns!" Ganyu cheered, hiding something behind her back. "After all the times you've looked out for me, I didn't even remember to get you a gift - whoops! Silly me, I-"

"Ganyu, what's behind your back?" (Y/n) asked, seeing the coco goats hands behind her back.

"What's that behind my back?" Ganyu asked. "Ah. You saw it then. It's a failed attempted on making a Qingxin Flower cake... I wanted it to be perfect, but-"

Before she could finish, (Y/n) had a fork in hand and took a small piece of the cake and put it in her mouth. It was more tasty than (Y/n) had though. "This is really good."

"You think it tastes good?" Ganyu asked with her eyes widening in happiness as her cheeks with red with happiness. "Do you really?"

(Y/n) nodded her head as she continued to eat the cake. She didn't speak, but her happy face showed she really did enjoy the taste of this cake.

"This mortal concept of commemorating the day of your birth really is redundant," Xiao sighed, before he stuck out his hand with something in the palm of his hands. "Have this. It's a butterfly I made from leaves. Ok, take it. It's an adepti amulet - it staves off evil."

"Thank you very much, Xiao," (Y/n) gently took the butterfly. She's been gifted a butterfly made from leaves from the Yaksha every year, but she always love to have them either hang from the ceiling or attached to her windows and walls. The leaf was always a different color every year, so it has made her office quite the colorful room. "I shall treasure this."

"You say that about all of the gifts I give you." Xiao crossed his arms and rolled his eyes a little.

"Because it is true," (Y/n) smiled. She used an Hurricane Seed and started making the butterfly start flapping it's wings, and fly a couple of circles around the three. "I treasure all the gifts I receive, on or off of my birthday."

"What do you have planned now, Bia?" Ganyu asked.

"I am going to be going back to Nishati," (Y/n) smiled sadly. "I was hoping to be able to spend my birthday in all the nations for a little while longer, but the day is almost over." The Archon looked at the setting sun. "I had told Beidou that I would be sailing with her to NIshati for me to get home and get ready for work."

"Is there anything you wish for your birthday?" Ganyu asked.

"My only wish..." (Y/n) looked back to her friends. "Is to spend my birthday with everyone at the same time..."

"Hey Beidou," (Y/n) walked back to Liyue Harbor and met with the Captain. "I'm ready to go home."

"What happened to all your gifts?" Beidou asked, noticing (Y/n)'s empty arms.

"I'm having Verr send me my gifts to my home," (Y/n) smiled as she walked onto the ship with Beidou not far behind. "I didn't want any of my stuff to possibly fall off the ship. Besides, Verr knows how to send me my stuff to Nishati in almost a flash."

"That's pretty impressive," Beidou nodded. "Now then, why don't you head to your room and get some sleep? The trip there shall take a while."

"What about food and drinks?" (Y/n) remembered what Beidou had mentioned earlier.

"We'll eat later. Let everyone empty their stomachs before we eat," Beidou shrugged, and started getting to the top of the ship so she could navigate. "You go get some sleep, (Y/n). I'll wake you up when we arrive."

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders and went under the ship to the room Beidou had set up for her a long time ago from times she's found (Y/n) on a small boat in the middle of the ocean. Why was she in the middle ocean? Exploring. Duh.

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up," Beidou entered the Archons room. "We've reached Nishati."

(Y/n) groaned and sat up from the bed and stretched her arms. Grabbing her bag and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She walked to the main deck of the ship, but instead of seeing a doc with her people, she instead saw torches.

"Beidou, this isn't Nishati," (Y/n) said, hopping off the boat and started following the road of torches, Beidou not far behind. "Where are we?"

"Some place this man named Venti had told me to bring you," Beidou smiled as she placed her hands over (Y/n)'s eyes, still leading her to wherever she was supposed to go. "He said your birthday wish was to be able to spend your birthday with everyone, but with all of us being in different nations, it was almost impossible for you. Now then."

She uncovered the girls eyes, and there was everyone. Everyone she saw from Mondstadt, Inazuma, and Liyue. Klee, Diona, Qiqi, and Sayu were all playing with toys. Rosaria, Lisa, Kaeya, and Diluc were all near the tables where there were drinks, with Diluc keeping track of them. Itto was sometimes talking the children about bugs. Bennett, Razor, Barbra, Fischl, Xingqiu, and Chongyun were all eating some food Xiangling was serving them. Kokomi, Gorou, Sara, and Jean were all talking to one another. Ayaka was talking with Noelle, telling the girl about the different kinds of work that Thoma does around the Kamisato house, with Thoma serving the girls some of Xianglings food. Childe was trying to fight Itto, which wasn't working. Ningguan was talking Ganyu, Keqing, and Xiao. Kazuha was trying to figure out how Diona has cat ears and tail. Mona was talking with Yanfei about the different things she had found and what their worth could possibly be. Amber was trying to make sure Eula doesn't have too much to dirnk, since she doesn't want her friend to throw up on the ship ride back to Mondstadt. Albedo and Sucrose were were enjoying their time, mostly Albedo staying with Klee and Sucrose staying with Albedo since this was a very big crowd. Yoiyimiya was playing with the kids and Xinyan was playing music for everyone. Hu Tao, being Hu Tao, was annoying anyone and everyone she could, becuase she was having too much fun.

"Wait, I didn't see Thoma today." (Y/n) pointed to the housekeeper.

"He was the one who orchestrated this," Beidou smiled as she lead (Y/n) to the group of people. "He had a feeling your birthday wish was to spend time with everyone, so he had been planning this for about a year."

"That is a very long time for planning." (Y/n) laughed nervously.

Beidou smiled. "Now go have some fun."

"Hey guys! The birthday girl is here!" Venti cheered as he ran over to (Y/n) and hugged her.

"We were all able to gather everybody for your birthday." Zhongli walked over, placing his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Happy birthday, Bia." Ei, not the Shogun, smiled softly as she placed her other hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Happy birthday, (Y/n)!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 383 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
192K 4.1K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
5.6K 44 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...
362K 3.9K 23
~ WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN FACED WITH YOUR DREAM ? ~ oneshots for various characters