the accident || n.h ✔

Da 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 54

1.4K 26 8
Da 1dsonlyangel

Emma Rines
After my call with Abby, I continuously bit my nails to the point where my cuticles were fucked. I stare at the floor as I bite them on this crapy single bed mattress that used to be my moms. I blink my tears away and shake my head.

I told myself I wasn't going to cry today.

It was actually late at night, around 1am and I haven't been sleeping correctly. I don't know why Nate broke up with me, it's his fault. He said if I got an abortion then he would stay with me but I told him I wasn't going to so he got angry at me while I just stood there with pregnancy tests in my hand as I sobbed and he yelled at me.

Then, I got all my stuff there and went to my moms. She was confused as to why I was crying with a box of my shit from Nate's and when I told her I was pregnant, she also lost her shit. She kicked me out in an instant and called me a disgraceful slut.

I caught a bus to my grandmas. I tried texting Nate to talk about this but he didn't want to talk about it; I'm a little shit who won't get rid of his mistake. My mom never answered, I wasn't close with any other family members.

I had no where else to go.

Abby has her own pregnancy to worry about and I knew she was now famous for being pregnant with Niall's babies, she has over a million followers now. As I was on the bus, a nice old lady came and sat next to me.

"Why are you crying my dear?" she cooed, handing me a brand new packet of tissues, taking one out and handing me one.

"Sorry, thank you," I took it and wiped my eyes. "Ooh, I'm a mess," I laughed through my tears.

"What happened flower?" she then asked. She looked to be in her late sixties, grey hair with a rain jacket on because it was a little rainy at night.

"Um," I look down at my fingers fiddling with the tissue. "My boyfriend broke up with me and my mom kicked me out," I sniffed. "Because um...I'm pregnant," I shrug in a whisper. I feel my heart sink at the thought of it again so I start crying again, using the tissue.

"Oh petal," she pouts. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "I'm going to my grandmas house, I don't have anywhere else,"

"Is she sweet?"

"Not really," I shake my head. "It's my last shot," I shrug.

"Do you need any money?" she goes to her her coin purse out.

"Oh no, please don't," I decline politely. "I have some money," I smile.

"Are you sure dear?" she asks.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Have you heard of...One Direction?" she randomly brings up, I chuckle and nod with a sniff.

"Yeah," I nod, meeting with her brown eyes.

"The blonde ones having twins," she smiles.

"Yeah, my best friend is the mother," I grin.

"No way," she shakes her head. I nod and pull my phone out of a picture of Abby and I that she posted on Instagram of us in the mirror. I press the screen so her tag shows up which I press on her account; "Oh my golly gosh," she gasps.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Why don't you just go to her then?" she asks.

"Because she's in Sydney, and I'm in LA," I snicker.

"Oh," she nods. "Don't you think that Harry guy is hot? If I were a few years younger, I'd date him," she said making me laugh. She was obviously trying to take my mind of everything.

"I like Zayn and Niall the best I think," I shrug.

"Is Zayn the one with the most tattoos?" she asks.

"Yeah, brown eyes too, black hair and his tan skin,"

"Sounds like you're in love," she chuckles.

"With Zayn?" I clarify.

"Yes," she nods, looking out the window.

"I would say love because I don't know him," I shrug.

"That's true," she shrugs. "What's your favourite song from the album?"

"The song reminds me of when Abby and I were partying every weekend before she got pregnant," I smile at the memories. "It's called Little Black Dress,"

"Oh yea, my granddaughter is obsessed with that one, and Lewis," she nods.

"Louis?" I correct her.

"Is that his name?" she widens her eyes.

"Yeah," I giggle. "Well," I click my tongue. "This is me," I grab my bag.

"So soon?" she said.

"Yeah, thank you for the tissue," I hold it up before shoving in my pocket.

"Good luck my dear," she said.

"Thank you," I said. "Bye," I wave before stepping off the bus. I throw my bag over my shoulder and walk down the street with my arms wrapped around my stomach.

Walking down the street, I let tears shower down my cheeks. I didn't want this baby, but I'm against abortions but I should have just gotten one. I love Nate and I should have just done what he wanted, it's his baby after all. I still want to be with him, I love him but he knocked me up and threatened me about it.

He was very threatening, it scared me a little. I'm not just gonna give it up, if he's not gonna help me then he can fuck himself. I'll just have to do it myself.

I knock on the door and in a minute, my grandma opens the door. "Emma?"

"H-Hi, can I stay here for a bit?" I let a few tears slip.

"Why, child?"

"Mom kicked me out and I don't have anywhere to stay," I frown. "I'm pregnant, I'm a disgraceful slut," I use my moms words and let the tears start pouring out again. She looks at me sadly before stepping out the way.

"Why are you pregnant?" she asks.

"You remember my boyfriend Nate?" I throw my bag on the bed, flicking the light on to see a single bed and a drawer next to it.

"Yes..." she nods slowly.

"Well, you do the math," I shrug.

"You're pregnant before marriage?" she raises her voice a little.

"I didn't expect to be pregnant," I shake my head.

"You did the naughty before marriage too!" she widens her eyes.

"That's not a rule here," I shake my head.

"Of course it's a rule here,"

"What did you do when mom get pregnant with me? she wasn't married either!" I snap.

"Please don't snap at me," she speaks quieter.

"Then don't make me snap, I'm a slut okay," I let my moms words get to me.

"No you're not," she sighs, sitting on the bed next to me. "You're not a slut,"

"Well, how did I end up pregnant?" I sniff, tears filling my eyes again.

"Because some idiot," she said.

"I still love him," I sniff again.

"He's your boyfriend,"

"No, not anymore," I wipe my eyes with the tissue.

"It's okay sweet," she rubs my back.

"It is?"

"Yeah, you can stay here for as long as you want," she kisses my forehead.

"Thank you," I smile.

Niall Horan
I've only met Emma once, she doesn't sense. Abby is actually freaking out right now and I'm trying to keep her calm, for her and the babies because she can't stress to much. I was scared for Emma, she's alone with her feelings right now.

"Simon," I knock on his door which he opened.

"What?" he looks at both of us.

"Simon, I know you're not going to like this but my best friend really needs help," she says quickly.

"Your best friend?" he furrows his brows.

"I've only met her friend once and...she needs help," I add just to make it seem believable.

"What?" he arches a brow.

"She's pregnant like me, but she has no help and no money, she's living with her grandma because her boyfriend broke up with her because she's pregnant, her mom kicked her out too, she's scared and doesn't know what to do," Abby explains.

"What's this got to do with my help?"

"Can we have her on tour?" I say, his eyes widening.

"What?" he gapes.

"You really don't understand Simon, I've only met her once and I can't believe it," I convince.

"You want some random I've never met, on the tour because she's pregnant and alone?"

"Yes," we say at the same time. "She's not here for the boys, I want her on the tour so she's with me, she's scared," Abby said.

"Abby," he shakes his head. "You're lucky you're on here-"

"Please Simon, she just needs to be with Abby. Like I said I've only met her once and...I know how scared and alone she is right now," I explain.

"You don't understand how much of a shock this is for all of us," Abby gets teary eyed. "Her boyfriend said she needed to get an abortion or he's leaving her but she didn't so he left her, her mom kicked her out and she doesn't know what to do,"

Something in his eyes seemed like he even felt bad. His closed his eyes and dropped his head. "Okay," he whispers, our heads snapping to each other. "I actually feel bad, I'll pay for her plane ticket," he said.

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" Abby beams.

"Thank you Simon," I sigh in happiness.

"Tell your friend," he said.

//
happy little emma🥺🤰

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4M 113K 34
Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos...
594 33 11
''Who the fuck is Ricky?'' What happens when fire and ice meet? Will ice melt, or will he even get colder to protect himself for the warmth of fire? ...
9 Months Da Emma

Fanfiction

46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...