Living Failure

By KIMZST4R

Mina. Sana. Momo. More

Living Failure (Rework?)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 5

2.5K 193 23
By KIMZST4R

♧ ♧ ♧

I must've done something wrong...

My thought speaks when I had time to reflect. Imagine a girl, dragging your hand and asking for company.

Then takes you to the Principal's Office.

It was an unpleasant feeling to set your foot over a place where you'll be disciplined for something you didn't know what you were doing.

Before I realized it, I found myself sitting in the chair and behaving like a dog whilst Momo stood as she pointed a harsh finger at me.

"Miss Kang! This is Chun Y/N! I'm telling you... this kid won't join a club!" Momo says.

This is how she does things, huh? I can't with this anymore...

From Volleyball court to, Library, to the Principal's office.

What's next? See you in Heaven?

"It's not like that... I was looking for a club..."

"Liar! You were going home!" Momo shouts. I couldn't deny it because she was half right and I just lowered my head with guilt.

As the room fell silent, the Principal took her fashion glasses off and releases a sigh. This is actually the first time I've met the principal face to face. Apparently, she's young.

And younger than Miss Monster Irene Bae.

How could someone handle School at a very young age?

Upon studying her, my eyes scan her nameplate. Kang Seulgi. With a certificate of approval, contracts, and achievements pasted on the wall.

"Hmm..." Miss Kang hums to think of a speech and Momo's eyes as she waited for Miss Kang to speak, was filled with disgust. I didn't know what to react.

"Hey, why are you trying to involve the principal with your problem?" I whisper so Miss Kang won't hear.

"Heh, you didn't know? This school has a law that others don't have. If you don't join a club you might as well be expelled," Momo tells in a high class, violent tone.

My only response was a cold stare at Momo, and she must've sensed the way I look at her that made her jump a little. "Wh-what?"

"I never thought you'd go this far for me. Are you worried I might get expelled or what?" I tease.

"N-no! I don't care if you're expelled! You're an awful person I don't want to talk to, but I am just doing my job as a Helper's Club!" She blurts in denial.

On that point, I had imagined myself I'd turn myself in and apologize on behalf of my behavior, but I've got pride. I would never do such things. My beliefs are too strong for that.

Meanwhile, Miss Kang glared between us, left and right. There was a slight grimace on her eye likely because the atmosphere must have hit her in an uncomfortable mood.

"Momo, you have a dance practice later, right?" Miss Kang reminds.

"Huh? My friends said we don't," She answers. Under that confused gaze, I figured reading her thoughts but I'm not really much of a mind reader myself so I listened with rhapsodic attention instead.

"I happened to pass by the Dance club and all of them were practicing hard. Is that fine with you?" For a moment, that seemed to empty Momo's head for a second before she could yelp a dolphin scream in the room.

"Ah," She lifelessly says, as if it was the first word she spoke.

When I was about to laugh a little, Momo was quick to avert at me, causing me to flinch and sigh afterward. "Sheesh... I'd rather go than wasting my time on this peasant,"

"The dance club is more important than me, huh...?" I only intended it as a joke, since that was way more convincing than anything else.

What I didn't expect was Momo to flush in redness. "Excuse me? Of course, it is!"

"Ah, Momo! Don't you know, you can handle two clubs at the same time?" Miss Kang says suggestively and we turn our heads at her.

"Is it possible?"

Is it possible? I asked the same question in my head. I'd hate to say it out loud or anyone would think I'm dumb or something.

♧ ♧ ♧

At this short range, Momo would've been tired of spending time with me, and I would feel the same actually.

But....

Why....

...am I in the Dance practice with Momo? This is so unbelievable. I'm a stranger to people and of course, I would stand out to them.

The practice had stopped at our interruption when we enter the room. Momo went to her so called friends, while the President talks to me a few things about the Dance club, which I'm not certainly interested in.

Everyone in this school is probably aware of my status of not joining any clubs. But when I observe them, their eyes weren't on mine. It's as if they don't want me to join them and that is cool because I feel the same.

With that, I bow my head and told the captain of the Dance club to watch them practice and wait for my thoughts.

"Momo! I'm so sorry~! We made a mistake~! I was about to head home with them but then we ran into President," The friend apologizes to Momo.

Behind her, there were two fidgeting girls. I guess talking to Momo must've gained a lot of courage. But not for me at all.

"Aishi..." Momo sighs and roughly scratches her head. "It's fine..!" She sounded upset but other than that, she forgave them. Her friends were completely guilty and felt bad to their bones that they could only bow their heads at Momo, as though it's the most effective way to apologize to her.

As I was wondering what was going on, I take a moment to think. I wanna go home. This is not my sanctuary place. I want something quieter.

Silence is my escape from this rotten world.

Humans are things.

And things come and go.

For what seemed like a minute, I excuse myself to go to the restroom and leave Momo without saying anything. I'm sure she's fine by herself, even without my presence, or me.

I'm not actually going to the restroom. My gut is seriously telling me to leave, and so I did.

It was my opportunity to come home and I am the only student walking in the corridor. When I was about to take the stairs, I thought I heard Miss Bae's voice, calling Mina's name.

I've decided to eavesdrop.

"If you can't complete an easy task that was given to the three of you, I shall allow the club to disband as an advisor," Miss Bae points up harshly.

I never knew she was the advisor until now.

"Easy, huh? I wouldn't call that an easy task, Miss Bae. Chun Y/N is not an easy person to deal with in the first place," Mina's way of responding elegantly is the reason why people called her perfect on this campus.

"Oh? So even Mina, the princess campus can't handle Y/N? Do you admit your loss now?" Miss Bae grins evilly.

Oy, saem. You're obviously trying to activate Mina's competitiveness. I can predict what's going to happen next.

"Miss Bae, you trusted me with this club and it's my obligation as a student to accept it and club President, am I right?" Mina formally says.

"I did," Miss Bae replies calmly.

"Then, trust me. I'm going to find Y/N a club. I can't afford to disband this club. That place is really important to me. I won't lose it, never,"  Mina had no trace of humor or lies behind her message. To me, she sounded really cool and impressive. I'd give her a point for that.

"Hmm, is that so?"

"It's not just me. I'm sure those two feel the same. We..." Mina was cut off midway through her sentence and I move my head behind to look at them.

The expression on her features is downright depressing to look at. She sobs quietly as she frowns.

"We've... finally found something we can call home... As the president... I won't disband it,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
207K 8.6K 37
Read to find out ;) (Sana x neutral reader) Start: 1|6|22 End: 2|19|22
16.5K 482 10
Minatozaki Sana (Japan) Son Chaeyoung (Korean) Fanfiction ♥♥
36K 1.3K 53
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on