Princess Marinette and Prince...

By writing_maribug

NOT MY ART!!! The truth was bitter but it had to be done for the world, for her countries but maybe it will t... More

1. The truth
2. Same situation
A/N
3. You are the Princess of France and China, aren't you, M'lady?
4. Prince Cat noir
6. Dense Lovers
7. Are you ok, Marinette/Adrien?
8. We are going...
9. Field trip to China
10. Getting ready to be a royalty
11. On my way in my limo
A/N
12. Who is that gorgeous girl?
13. Adrien?? You??
14. Stuttering Adrien
15. Chloe knows
16. Flirting game
17. Flirting game Part 2
18. Truth or Dare Part 1
19. Truth or Dare Part 2
20. Truth or Dare Part 3
21. Truth or Dare Part 4
22. Something gonna happen?
23. Breaking News
24. The news
25. What now?
26. Well, we need to talk!
27. Tears and reveals
28. Tikki spots on!/ Plagg Claws Out!
29. Trust and believe
30. Fake memories
31. Enough reunion, move on to business
32. Warbug and Chatman
33. You monster!
34. Helping Nathaniel
36. What is it?
37. Her loved ones...
38. Our own superheroes
39. Fate
40. Old mansion
41. Villains
42. Help
43. Collapsed
44. Bombs

35. A long day to come

436 16 3
By writing_maribug

They didn't know what to talk or to say until Nathaniel broke the silence.

"Thank you, Chloe for being there for me." He said with a grin.

"I try," Chloe blushed as she started twirling her hair.

"So......what do you want to do while waiting?" Nathaniel asked.

"We could get to know each other better since we will be hanging out more? We can play 20 questions!" Chloe suggested.

"Sure!" He replied, good to get to know his crush better.

3rd Person’s POV

"How about I go first?" Chloe asked, boldly. Nathaniel just nodded.

"Ok! What is your favourite colour? My guess, orange!" Chloe said, now more calm.

"No, you are wrong," Nathaniel's grinned showing the teeth, almost smirking. Chloe pouted, eyeing him to continue.

"I like cobalt blue like the colour of your eyes," Nathaniel said, smirking a bit as he inched closer to the now slightly blushing teenager, pointing his hands straight to her eyes.

"Oh. I didn't expect that. Anyways, your turn," Chloe muttered, changing the subject. Nathaniel felt a wave of disappointment but agreed.

"Hmm? What do you usually do when you are free," Nathaniel asked, maybe he could buy or paint her something.

"I-i don't really do much. I listen to songs, have facials and sight see. My room in the hotel has the best views. I can see what people are doing. I enjoy that because I don't get much attention back there from my parents so I look at people to make myself feel better. They must appreciate their life. At least, now I have you! Thank you for being there for me, Nath. You are a person in my heart who will always have a place. A-and of-f course Adrien and Marinette," Chloe's voice becoming more hoarse never to the end.

"I appreciate my life, Chloe even after everything that has happened. Because I have wonderful  people like you and the others to help me. And if you need anything Chloe, you know you can count on me. Like you said earlier you have me," Nathaniel patted her shoulders and winked at the end. Chloe felt more comfortable.

"Ok, So I'll ask! I am not very good in asking but what is your favourite animal?" Chloe asked curious.

"Umm, well... that is hard. I like lions because they are so majestic but then again foxes are better at least some are. They are smart and does their work so elegantly. Then, there are the small bees which are so beautiful. They help nature and they are great protectors, especially the queen bee." Nathaniel said eyeing Chloe. Chloe's eyes widened and well let's just say Nathaniel saw that.

"I-i mean. Not because y-you were queen-n b-bee and a-all, you are not t-that great, I m-mean y-you are a-aweso-ome b-but like you know what I mean?" Nathaniel stuttered, his face from chin to forehead, painted red.

Chloe chuckled at the flustered Nathaniel. "Yes, Nath. I know what you mean. Now, you are so red!" Chloe said, chuckles turning into giggles.

Chloe's giggled was so enchanting for Nathaniel. He never really saw her laugh or smile but he have always thought about how beautiful her smile or giggle would be but when he heard in real, his fantasy of her was half as amazing. He could feel his face heat up more just thinking about it.

But Chloe didn't know the effect she was giving to our tomato redhead here.

Nathaniel started thinking about how it would be to kiss her and when they grow up how they would have their own kids but was soon crushed when his mind wandered of about the fact that no one would love a guy like him, especially Chloe but that didn't stop him from inching forward by a little bit.

Chloe immediately stopped giggling at his action and stared dead into his eyes. Both of them just looked at each other and nothing in the world mattered to them. Everything came a blur to them. This is what love does to one. They started inching closer and closer, unconsciously. They didn't know what they were doing. All they could think about is, "Is she/he going to kiss me?"

They become closer until they were only an inch apart. By now their eyes were only half closed with a dreamy look on both their faces.

Just a little closer. Just a little. Closer.

Suddenly, the door flew open. They both jerked their heads to either side, avoiding anyone's gaze. Both of them turned scarlet, in embarrassment and another feeling they couldn't quite put their hands on, like their face lit on fire.

Chloe fiddled with the edges of her blouse while Nathaniel twiddled with his fingers inside his pocket as they muttered incoherent words. Their hearts were a different story. Both their palm-sized organs beat in inhuman speed, faster than a bullet train. It was a weird feeling, none of them have ever felt. What were those blushing teens supposed to expect? They almost kissed.

Marinette and Adrien stood at the entrance of the room, eyeing at them suspiciously. What happened in there? Lucky for the blonde and redhead, the duo didn't see their almost kiss. 

"Ok, what is going on here?" Adrien asked raising an eyebrow. 

"N-noth-hing. N-nothing happened b-between u-us," Chloe rushed through, still not looking anywhere and suddenly the marble tiled floor became the most interesting thing in the world. 

"Ok? So, you guys are fine, right?" Marinette asked to confirm.

"Yup, t-totally. We are as g-great as you guys. Very great! Awesome. Like what Chloe said, nothing happened between us," Nathaniel said firmly yet stumbling on many words. 

That really hurt Chloe in the chest. She felt like crying. Was there really nothing between them? Was it just a that moment thing for him? Chloe still smiled reassuring a worried Marinette.

"Ok, anyways. We told my mother already about your situation, Nathaniel and guess what? The guard disappeared without a trace just like we suspected." Marinette informed them.

They nodded at her information, almost forgetting about what happened earlier, only if their heart wasn't beating so fast.

Beating as one.

Then, suddenly Marinette got excited. Adrien just smiled cheekily.

Nathaniel and Chloe looked at them in confusion.

"Why are you guys so happy?" Nathaniel  and Chloe asked in unison. They looked at each other, then blushed.

"Aww. You guys are so alike!" Marinette cooed. But before Chloe could retort back, Marinette continued.

"Anyways, Maman and Papa said that even though the ball wouldn't take place, there would be a grand dinner the day after tomorrow. Of course, our class would be invited but so will some other prestigious guests," Marinette said excitedly.

"Wouldn't it be dangerous?" Nathaniel asked.

"No, there would be only a few people and our class. And we would need to wear a mask to cover identity. You guys too. Since, Chloe is M'lady's lady-in-waiting and Nathaniel is well, my advisor, a person who will always stand by my side and always be loyal if that's ok with you, Nath," Adrien asked with a smile.

"I would be honored," Nathaniel smiled a genuine one.

"Ok! Now that that is done. We better head back to our rooms. We don't want the others to suspect anything." Marinette said almost leaving the room when Chloe called out.

"Wait since Adrien’s dad is coming tomorrow and everyone in class knows Adrien’s dad, doesn't that mean the class will know Gabriel Agreste is the King and that Adrien is prince," Chloe asked, frowning a bit.

Yeah, Chloe has a point. They didn't think about that.

"Well, then maybe my father should wear a mask and maybe Mari's mother and father so we will not raise any suspicion." Adrien suggested.

"Yeah, that could work, kitty! Now, let's go to the room to get some rest. Tomorrow, we are going to the Great Wall of China with the class. It is part of the trip," Marinette informed.

"We will be going at nine in the morning and be back by five to see my dad," Adrien chirped.

After the discussion, each of them left to their rooms. The rooms where nothing like what each of them had in mind. All of them were so grand. Though they knew a castle has a very high standard, they were still astonished to see their rooms. It was beautiful. It had everything a person needed.

They decided to have some rest before the big day tomorrow. That night all of them had the best sleep, knowing that they had each other. For Nathaniel and Chloe? They dreamt about each other of course.

The next day

After a good night rest, the class woke up for to get ready for their trip. They were told to dress up and meet their teacher at the porch at nine o'clock. Everyone were really excited for this and couldn't wait for what the day had in store for them.

They were all waiting at the porch but the teacher wasn't there yet.

Lila cried crocodile tears rubbing her wound on her leg, while Alya and Rose soothed her. Lila was making a fuss but the four superheroes couldn't hear anything and were minding their own business when Kim walked towards them.

"So, why did the Queen and King call you for yesterday, huh? Are you guys in trouble? Should have guessed." He mocked at them.

"Yeah, and what did you do to Lila. She said you kicked her in the leg. You are so bad Marinette. How could you bully Lila? I so regret being friends with you. When the princess come, then you will get your punishment." Mylene continued.

Lila came hoping towards them.

"Marinette, why must you do this to me. I just want to be your friend. What did I do to deserve this?" Lila pretended.

"Yeah, Marinette. I can't believe I was your friend," Alya glared at her.

"I don't know you anymore, Marinette. I thought you were good, caring but I guess I was all fake. At least, Lila cane to out rescue. She showed us your true character. We will never be friends after what you did to her," Ivan said.

More and more comments started to be dumped on the four but luckily Ms Bustier came before anything else could get out of hand.

"Class enough! We can here to have fun," Ms Bustier shouted to get the class's attention.

"B-but," Lila started.

"No buts," Ms Bustier said sternly.

"What kind of teacher are you?" Alya muttered, angrily at her teacher, disrespectfully.

Ms Bustier just glared at Alya and guided the class to the same three limousines.

Though almost the whole class fought for Lila, no one saw was the evil glint in her eyes. They trusted her but soon that will be broken too. Will it be too late for the class to ask for forgiveness?

After an hour ride, the students reached the Great Wall of China.

Everyone looked at it in awe as they came out of their limousines. They couldn't believe that they were able to see one of the greatest iconic attractions in the world for free.

"Class! Listen up!" Ms Bustier said as she clapped her hands. Everyone turned to her attention though a few, like Alya and Kim looked annoyed.

"Ok, so we are at the Great Wall of China! Surprise! Anyways, before you guys could look around, I will like to tell you the thing that is so special about this wall. The Great Wall of China was built finish in 1878 to protect the North of the empire of China from enemy attack. It took a long time to build this. It was started in 206 BC. It the longest structure humans have ever built with a total length of 21196.18 kilometres. The entire wall exceeds the distance between the North and South Pole! There are many things to look at here. The view, and maybe even secret hideouts built during war!" Ms Bustier said excitedly.

Usually the class, wouldn’t be very excited by historical stuff but this was just exciting. The class didn’t expect any of this. They could stay here forever. 

“Now, you can explore the place and be back by two hours,” Ms Bustier replied. They students groaned. Only two hours?

“Ms Bustier? Why is it only two hours? We need more time.” Rose asked, respectfully. The other students nodded.

“Oh, so that’s why you all groaned. We have more time but after lunch. If we are to explore the whole place, we should have energy, right? So enjoy yourselves!” Ms Bustier said as the students dispersed excitedly.

“Well, M’lady? Would you like to join me for a romantic walk?” Adrien purred with a smirk and winked at the end as he bowed, extending a hand.

“How, charming. Sure thing, kitty.” Marinette giggled as she reached for his hand.

“You guys don’t mind, do you?” Adrien asked with concern.

“Of course, we don’t mind. We would be fine right, Nathaniel? You guys enjoy your romance in the Great Wall of China,” Chloe said quickly, smiling. She didn’t want to ruin her friends’ fun just because her heart was pumping fast in front the boy. 

Boy, was it going to be a long day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
15.6K 460 27
Ladybug gave Adrien Agreste a gift. Everything seemed so perfect! Marinette fixed her mistake from the past and Adrien no longer knows her identity...
36.1K 696 20
What happens if Chloe finds out that Marinette is Ladybug? Will they become friends? Will Chloe change? More importantly, will Lila change? an adrie...
33.9K 557 33
Friends at school. Friends as superheroes. Of course, they didn't know that yet. But, when a mistake turns into a reveal, how will that affect their...