Monsters in my head

By Blondness20

Jess is a very troubled 13 year old. With an abusive mother, a father that up and left, bullying, self harm... More

Monsters in my head
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 (triggering)
8 Ash's P.O.V.
9
10 Allisons P.O.V.
11
12
13
14 Allisons P.O.V.
15
16
17 Allison's P.O.V.
I don't know how to live anymore 19
I don't understand
The Gates of hell
I just pretended to be okay but I really wasn't * Allsions P.O.V.*
You don't have to be alone Allison's pov
More than friends?
A list
Jeff's pov new school
Allison POV back to school
Family reunion
Why?
Darling you'll be okay
Cupid rhymes with stupid
Invisable 2
Comming to an end
Months
Explinations
Hugs not drugs
Everything is over

Invisable

23 3 0
By Blondness20

Ash's POV:
It's been 2 months since I found out about Allison. she didn't get any better, but she didn't get any worse. I had liked a girl but we fought so much ad now we don't talk. my mom and brother's both say that I need to move on... but I thought I loved her. Allison was played again, but this time he didn't stop until she had fallen for him again. Then he crushed he heart, we both are heart broken. Allison was coming over today and we are gonna watch movies. Jess is happy with Jeff, she kinda stopped talking to us once him and her started to date. but she was happy and that was all that mattered. I heard a knock at the door and there I went and got it. " Hey." I smile weakly and she walks in kicking off her runners. " Hey." she said weakly. she had been having nightmares ever since he fucked with her emotions. she eventually gave up on trying to sleep and she waits until she passes out from exhaustion. I led her to the basement where I had a row of movies set up. including her personal favourite and mine pirates of the Caribbean. I put it in and we both went on the couch, we did this every weekend since we both got hurt. it helped numb everything for a while. eventually she fell asleep and I draped a blanket over her and I fell asleep on my end of the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 319 38
*TRIGGER WARNING: DEALS WITH DEPRESSION, SELF HARM AND SUICIDE* Amber is sixteen years old and to sugarcoat it... She hasn't had the best upbringing...
12.4K 643 37
Jessica and Cole are completely alike in more ways than they know. For the two teens, they face every day life with anxiety and depression. They don...
184 1 19
Was previously called Finding Myself About an almost 18 year old trying to figure out their gender, dealing with low self esteem, and other things t...
283 28 57
the ramblings of a mentally unstable 16-year-old girl trying to live again.