Doctor Who: Awakening Of The...

By CaptainThunderWho

Before returning to Earth, the Doctor and Jo pick up an unidentified, hostile craft headed for Earth. Investi... More

BBC 1 Trailer
EPISODE 1 - Scene 1 - Princess Risborough
Scene 2 - Collection
Scene 3 - Intruders
Scene 4 - Activation
Scene 5 - Headed Away From Earth
Scene 6 - Out Of Control
Scene 7 - Prisoners
Scene 8 - Rescue
Scene 9 - Awaking
Scene 2 - What Has Happened
Scene 3 - Xeros
Scene 4 - Exploring The Museum
Scene 5 - Awakening Of The Daleks
Scene 6 - Unfit
Scene 7 - Cell Together
Scene 8 - Dalek Invasion
EPISODE 3 - Scene 1 - Trapped
Scene 2 - Who I Am
Scene 3 - Spreading Across The Museum
Scene 4 - Mechanus
Scene 5 - Cornered
Scene 6 - Sorted?
Scene 7 - EXTERMINATE!
Scene 8 - Back To Skaro
Scene 9 - Harrowing Time
EPISODE 4 - Scene 1 - Feeling Bad
Scene 2 - The Planet
Scene 3 - Daleks Have Swarmed Across The Galaxy
Scene 4 - Behind
Scene 5 - 2019
Scene 6 - The Dalek Invasion Of Earth
Scene 7 - Can We Trust The Master?
Scene 8 - We're Coming With You!
EPISODE 5 - Scene 1 - Arrival To 2019
Scene 2 - The Moment
Scene 3 - Wasn't Me
Scene 4 - All Destroyed
Scene 5 - Back to Xeros, Again
Scene 6 - Doomed!
Scene 7 - Back Safe And Sound At UNIT HQ

EPISODE 2 - Scene 1 - Burning Fire

9 0 0
By CaptainThunderWho

(Opening titles)

Back on the Morok ship, Ten and Bal keep control of the ship as it leaves the Earth.

Bal:

Co-ordinates to Xeros in place. Returning back home.

Moid:

I will report to our Chief Governor of the excellent news.

He heads to the door to where the Chief Governor is inside. Moid almost reaches it, but the entrance opens to reveal the Chief Governor himself exiting out. It was none other than the Master, as he already so described.

Master:

Excellent news, I hear? We have what we came for?

Moid:

Yes, Chief Governor.

Master:

Splendid. We will return to the home planet and begin the next phase of the operation.

The engines of the ship make a powerful accelerating noise, and we see the glass cases of the Brigadier and the other members of UNIT on the monitor. The Master sees this from the other side of the control room and smiles handsomely. The ship was leaving. Back in the forest, the fire encompasses a large radius of the entire stretch of tree land. The shack begins to burn, as smoke pours into the room where the Doctor and Jo try to escape from. They are now both coughing from it. Wood topples in from the roof, with fiery chunks left on the ground.

Doctor:

Jo, look!

The forest scorches from the fire. Now, the Doctor and Jo head over to the burning wood and carefully place the rope that ties them into the flame. They are freed! Jo begins choking in the flames and begins losing consciousness.

Jo:

Doctor... I, I can't...

Doctor:

Jo, you must try and breathe gently. Inhale through a tissue. Jo? Jo?

Jo had passed out, and the Doctor picked her up and carried her in his arms. The Doctor begins choking too and makes it for the door. He pushes it open and sees the burning flames around him. The Doctor keeps coughing, and we then zoom in towards the crackling fire from the view of the shack. Quickly, the Doctor slams the door shut to keep the fumes out as best he can. He places Jo on the ground carefully and takes out a remote control box from his pocket. It was the remote control console to Bessie. He presses two buttons on the device and a white light flashes. Bessie remained parked at the bridge when the Doctor activates his car. The engine starts, and then swiftly heads down the lane and gains speed. The Superdrive switch is activated for the car to quickly come and pick them up.

The shack now catches fire. Some flames burn on the other side of the wall whilst the toxic smoke pours in. The horn sounds loud, meaning Bessie had arrived. The Doctor then grabs Jo, runs outside and places her in the car. Bessie is situated between the safe space between burning flames and the shack. Jo is put in the passenger seat, and the Doctor jumps into the car and quickly starts her up again. Behind them, the fire keeps feeding off the wood. The Doctor uses the Superdrive to accelerate through the flames. It runs through it, just in time before the shack is then burning down in the blaze. Once Bessie is more than a safe distance away, the Doctor stops the car and looks back behind him. We see the fire keep raging through.

Doctor:

One tiny cigar is enough to send an entire forest into an infernal firestorm.

Jo begins coughing, wheezing for air. The Doctor tries to calm her down.

Jo:

Doctor! Doctor!

Doctor:

Jo, Jo, it's alright. We're out of it now. We're safe.

Jo:

Are we?

Doctor:

Yes. Fortunately, Bessie is fire resistant as long as you don't spend too long in them. How are you feeling?

Jo:

A bit short of breath.

Doctor:

When we get back to UNIT, you get yourself something to drink. And then we've got to get after that spaceship.

Jo:

The one the Master is on.

Doctor:

That's right. Come on, Bessie.

The Doctor then activates the SuperDrive again, and the car accelerates off quickly, again. On the Morok ship, Moid watches over the control panel as Bal and Ten pilots the ship. The Master wears his usual black outfit, also to distinguish himself as "Chief Governor". He stands at the back.

Master:

What is our estimated time of arrival to Xeros?

Ten:

At maximum cruising speed, Chief Governor, we shall be arriving within the next three hours.

Master:

Good. Excellent! And no meddlesome Doctor to ruin my plans.

He leaves back into his room. We see that there is a window on the other side so the Master can look out. In the centre, a grey desk is situated with two black spinning chairs on either side. The Master sits on the right-hand side and spins around to look out at the void before him. His TARDIS is parked on the same side he sits. After sitting comfortably down, he begins laughing away at his devilish plans. Moid then leaves Ten and Bal to their work.

Moid:

I will be in my quatres. I will return when we approach the home planet.

He goes. Once alone, Bal and Ten begin another conversation.

Ten:

This is not right, Bal. It is not our tradition.

Bal:

This new Governor provides us with a sense of duty, a purpose, a means to use our great powers once and for all to expand and develop. We can collect more items and build our empire again.

Ten:

Our Empire has finished now. We have always been to preserve what we have already collected.

Bal:

True, but we have been highly successful since this new Governor was elected. The whole of Sirius 3 has fallen into our power. With him, we shall begin our new and improved Empire.

Ten:

Well I do not like it.

Bal:

You're lucky that the Governor or his associate aren't here for them to hear you say such things. You'd better keep your voice down.

Ten:

Just let us process our thinking, Bal. We have defied our old traditions in the means of this new Governor. He seems determined on persuading us that this is for our good cause.

Bal:

But it is. Our Empire collapsed due to human intervention. Now we will take our vengeance here.

Ten:

And rewrite our own history. Why?

Bal:

Because... because... I feel... I feel he has... well, won us over.

Ten:

That man has infiltrated our minds. And allowed us to do as he wills.

Bal:

Come to think of it, I don't know why we are doing this.

Ten:

And what happened to his predecessor as Governor? Where is he? I have not heard of his whereabouts now. He is not displayed our museum as a relic, so where is he?

Bal:

Well...

Ten:

And what did he suggest about this Doctor who will stop his plans?

Bal:

Yes. I see your point.

Ten:

Any suspicion of treason is liable to death. That we have already discussed. Then we must act discreetly.

Bal:

Discreetly?

Ten:

Correct. We will inspect and investigate ourselves when we return to the home planet.

The Master suddenly appears behind them, surprising them.

Master:

Investigate yourselves on the home planet?

Ten:

Oh, Chief Governor. I did not hear you arrive.

Master:

That is not important. Why have we not jumped through the time vortex back to the 31st century time zone?

Ten:

We were just about to commence the operation, Governor.

Master:

I see. But I hope I do not suspect you of any treachery, Ten. Because there is nothing to worry about. There is nothing to worry about.

The Master begins to hypnotise him. Ten is falling for it.

Ten:

Yes. Yes, sir. Nothing to worry about.

Master:

It is for the greater good of the Morok Empire. It is for the greater good of the Morok Empire.

Ten:

For the greater good of the Morok Empire.

He had fallen into his possession.

Master:

That's better. Now, return us to the 31st century.

The Master returns back to his quatres. Ten wasn't really fooled.

Ten:

See what he did there?

Bal:

I see. He... he's been manipulating us.

Ten:

Indeed. You understand now? We must find evidence that he is an imposter, and expose him as such...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 59 6
What if the Doctor woke up on Earth? Lost her memories and Believes she is an ex Nurse who is now a 'Doctor', she lives in Scotland. She believes her...
47 1 15
British scientists hidden away within rural England conduct scientific experiments on human genetics, reaching a groundbreaking discovery about regen...
2K 141 26
Story synopsis: Finally comfortable in your own relationships, you work to balance the fear of the unknown as your Tardis family begins to grow. But...
37.3K 332 35
The Eighth Doctor is summoned back to Gallifrey as tensions between the Time Lords and the Dalek Empire come to a head. What will the Doctor do as th...