He Who Watches and the Poloth...

By adamabyss12

(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-ch... More

The Past
Now
The God of Destruction vs the Beast of the Apocalypse
An Unwanted Cat
A Devilish Alien Princess
Speaking to his Past Self
Fighting an Assassin
Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel
Angeloid fights the devils
Bad Huntresses
Child of Destruction
Reclaim the Kid
A New Family
Another Angeloid
Suitors Attack
Dream on
Angeloid Battle
Royal Childhood Friend
Meeting a Fiery Idol
Dark Matter Encounter
A Fatal Mistake
Concern in Wattpad

Meeting the Twin Deviluke Sisters

1.5K 21 10
By adamabyss12

Error sighed, as he pinched his nose for a little bit. Clearly, he is not ready for the fact that Gradient was going to re-enter his life once again. And now, because of the fact that Gradient entered his life again, it lead to one heck of an embarrassing situation. Because now, Lala seems to be genuine about being able to love Error, and Error had the hide his face in embarrassment at what he had just heard Lala say out loud. Clearly, he is never going to get a break from this. Especially since Lala keep son gushing about it. Needless to say, Error really needs an adult right now.

Error rubbed his face with his hand, as he kept on trying to lessen the stress that is now present on him. Error has no idea how much he can take with all of this, since this is just so new and irritating for Error. He has no idea how he can deal with this sort of thing. But luckily, there is someone that is here than brighten up his day a little bit.

"Oh, there you are, Papa!!"

Error jumped a little bit and turned to see that it is another one of his spawns. This spawn is named, Rem.

Rem is a spawn of Error and Dream. Rem was made on accident, like all the others. But this occurred during a battle that Error had with Dream. Error was trying to destroy a world that Dream was in, as he is trying his best to comfort it. So when Error showed up, Dream attacked Error in order to protect the world that he had attempted to destroy. Of course, Error was complete unaware of his spawn, at first. But during the time when he had matured and became more powerful, he finally went face to face with him. And needless to say, Error was shocked, and even a little disgusted at what he is seeing before his very eyes. He never thought that he would be able to make a child from the Guardian of Positivity and the God of Destruction. Needless to say, that is something that he is not prepared to find out about. But luckily for Rem, Error is not hostile to him, and does treat him like a son, in a way. While Error's belief over his ideals in creation have never judged and changed a single bit, Error is far more accepting towards his children than ever. It is thanks to his maturity that he cares deeply for his children, to his spawns, which he had made, either in accident or intentionally, though that wound hr in the case of Rem's half brother, Radier. And clearly, Radier does not count, as he doesn't care about him. Only Nigthmare, who he had used to make Radier, does in a way, and eve. Than, only cared about him as he merely saw Radier as a means to an end, and that is it.

"O-O-Oh, hello-llo-llo, Rem. H-H-How are you d-d-doing?"

Rem smiled, as he spoke out to him.

"I'm doing fine, father Error!! I actually came think check and see how you were doing."

Error smiled a little bit at Rem, as he than spoke into to him.

"I-I-I'm doing fi-fi-fine, Rem. I real-really am. Just simply frust-frustrated about some-some-something, but it is nothing serious, which I can assure you."

Rem smiled, as he than hugged his father very suddenly. Error jumped a little bit at the sudden movement that is done, and the sudden action that Rem just did, but after a little bit, Error than returned the hug to Rem, even though he is a little bit uncomfortable about it.

But as they hugged each other, Rem than felt a phone inside of bus pocket vibrate, meaning that someone is trying to call him. Rem turned around, and looked down at his pocket, before he stepped back and put his hand inside of his pocket inside, and was able to fish out his phone. He than looks at the screen, as he than spoke out to Error.

"One moment, please father?"

Error nodded, as Rem looked at the phone. It is obvious that someone is calling him. Rem answered the phone, and began to listen to the person at the other end of the phone call. Error looks at Rem, as he speaks to the person at the other side of the phone, and he than waits for the phone call to end, and sees what Rem is gonna do next. After what must have been an entire minute, Rem felt and looked a little bit frustrated at what he had heard, and smacked his hand onto his face, clearly not happy, but knows that it is a very important job for him to do.

"Okay...I'll come. Just give me a couple of minutes."

Rem spoke out to the person that is at the other end of the phone. He than continued to hear the person at the other end of his phone speak, before Rem than spoke out.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can. Please wait for me."

Rem nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Okay, bye."

Rem ended the phone call, and sighed, as Error then spoke out.

"L-L-Let me guess. You are need-needed at another universe, right?"

Rem nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, unfortunately. Sorry that I have to leave this easily, Father Error."

Error smiled, as he spoke out to Rem.

"I-I-I's okay, Rem. You can-can leave."

Rem smiled, before she hugged his father again, and than he made a portal, and goes to another universe. Error sighed, as he than leaned his face against his hand, which is acting like a cushion for his head, as he than spoke out to himself.

"M-M-Man. I really h-have very unique kids."

As he said that, a voice spoke out.

"F-Father."

Error jumped a little bit to see who it was, only to see that it was Gradient talking.

Seems like he wants to meet Error for some reason. Error gawked his head at Gradient, as he than spoke out to him.

"Y-Y-Yea, Gradient? Is it something-thing important the you would like to tal-talk to me about?"

Gradient spoke out to Error.

"N-N-Not really important, but more like-ike something that I want to do with you."

Error gawked his head to the side, confused at what it is that Gradient is thinking. Gradient than took a deep breath, before he than spoke out to him.

"Do-o you mind of all of us can go outside together?"

Error looks at Gradient, as he than spoke out to him.

"Yo-you sure you want-ant to do th-th-that? You do know that you are no-no-not good around str-strangers, and other people, right?"

Gradient nodded, as he than spoke out.

"I know-know. But only-ly when I am with myself. Wh-When I am with-ith you, and mother Lala...than I am fine-ine. And it will not both-bother me."

Error looks at Gradient in the eyes, to see if he is really wanting to do this. But after a Lottie bit, he saw that there is no form of hesitation from within his eyes, and really wants to go out with the 2 of them. Error sighed, as he than rubbed his cheek for a little bit, knowing that Lala would likely be upset with that Error might do if he had said no. And Error is not here to listen to a possible lecture. Error then looks up at Gradient and spoke out.

"If-If you are very-ery serious about it, really want-anting ti come and hang out with the both-oth of us outside...than start get ready. I don't-on't want to have and see you go outside without anything in hand."

Gradient nodded, while speaking out to his father.

"I-I will. I'll get-et my stuff ready so that I can-an go out with you both."

Gradient than made a portal with his Stylus, and after a little second of sorts, Gradient went inside of his own Anti-Void and tries to prepare himself to go outside. Error sighed, as he than spoke out to himself.

"This-is is gonna be-e-e a very-ery long day, is-isn't it?"

Error has a thought that something big is gonna happen while outside. While he wants it pass that feeling inside of his mind as just simply a feeling, he knows better than to say that to himself, ad something is indeed going to happen while outside. It is just waiting for the perfect moment to strike and appear out of complete nowhere in something that he will not be expecting to have. So Error mentally prepares himself for what is likely gonna come to him as.

Later...

Error and the others are now outside, and are walking around the city. And needless to say, it's going very well. There has not been a single ounce of trouble that had appeared before them. Everything is going fine, and it all is going very smoothly. It was just a simple walk around the place that they are inside of, and that is it. Of course, Error does feel a little but embarrassed of the fact that someone is holding hands with him, but he tries his best to hide it by using his scarf to cover a part of his face. Clearly, he is not ready for this type of thing to happen to him, but is now trying to deal with it.

Of course, there was some trouble that nearly occurred, and it forced Error to resolve it, just so it does not get out of control for a little bit. And it really has a tendency to annoy him in some ways.

Gradient than caught sight of some food of sorts, and it really made his mouth water. His tongues stick out, as if he is very eager to have the good that is present in front of him. Error looks at Gradient and has a look of nervousness on his face, because he knows what is going to happen next. Last time he had that face, Gradient literally went a little bit berserk for not getting the food, and Error had to clean up the mess. So, to avoid this, Error went to the man that is selling the food, and immedaitley buys it, just before Gradient even has a chance to come up to the man selling the food. And as fast as he could, he walks up to Gradient, and hands it over to him.

"H-Here you g-g-g-go, Gradient-ent."

Error said, as he than gave it to his eldest son. Gradient smiled, as he took it, and began to munch it down like a champ. Error sighed, as he held his head, clearly happy and lucky of the fact that he was able to avoid it. Had the situation gone back, Error would have become and to use violence in order to try and control his son. Luckily, only Extinction had to go through this treatment, but that was only because he is far to violent and dangerous compared to his eldest son, Gradient.

Lala smiled, as she as what Error did, and spoke out to him.

"Wow, Error, what you did...it was so kind of you."

Error looked at Lala for a little bit, as a blue blush appeared on his face. He immediately lowers his head, as he felt immensely embarrassed at what it is that Lala said. Luckily, Golden Darkness is not here, and is silly with Papyrs. Otherwise, she would have tried to kill him. Forgotten to have mentioned about it. Golden Darkness is doing very well at living with Error and the others. But if she catches a slight form of perversion, than she is going to go ballistic and try to go and slaughter them. And it is always up to Error to try and stop her from having her from going a little bit too far. Or Lala...would have to be the one to stop the Golden Darkness, as she uses her inventions to try and incapacitate her, and hopefully try to reason with her so that she does not do anything insane when she is being let go.

But speaking of Lala, right now, Lala stares at Error in the eyes, and it is making him very uncomfortable, as he has no idea what to do in this situation. Error's head begsn to sweat, as he never felt this way before. Lala...she looks like she is in a trance, as her eyes are half-lidded, and she breathed so...sweetly. Huh? What in the world is going on with Lala? Than, Lala begsn to close the distance, and Error has no idea what in the world that she is doing. Is she really going to go all the way with it? Is she really trying to kiss him? Well...she almost did kiss him...but...

"LEAVE US ALONE!!!!"

A female voice spoke out. Catching the both of them by surprise, and even Gradient was caught by a sudden shouting that had happen out of nowhere. And Lala...she seems to recognize the voice from anywhere.

"Th-That can't be..."

Lala than ran to the direction of that voice, and Error follows her, as he also ran behind her. They both kept on running and running, until they reached the area of where it had happened, and there is not one, but 3 people. 2 people, which are females, that only Lala recognized. And there is a male, one that Error recognizes and hates with every signed fiber and threat of his very body and soul. It was Issei, and he is tying to take some twin girls, and it seems that Lala seems to know the 2 of them.

"Leave us alone!! You pervert!!!"

One if the girls screamed, as Issei has a disgusting smile, as he this spoke out to her.

"Not until I have you as a part of my peerage!"

Error, feeling so angry and disgusted with Issei, decided to take action. He ran forward, and summoned an Error Blaster out in front of Issei. The Red Dragon Perverted Emperor only has a court of seconds to realize what was going to happen. And by the time that he realized it, he was already struck by the powerful red beam of the Error Blaster. It was so powerful, it lasted Issei into a building, which he than crashed into painfully. Error landed on the ground, as he spoke out to the 2 girls that he has saved.

"Y-Y-You two ok-ok-okay?"

The 2 girls nodded, as the one whir the shorter hair spoke out to him.

"We are, thanks to you."

Error nodded, but when he turned to look at them, Lala spoke out at the top of her lungs.

"Momo!!! Nana!!!"

Lala shouted, as she looked very happy to see them.

It is obvious that they both know her, because they then turned around, and saw Lala, and they all looked happy to see her just as happily.

"Lala!!!"

"You're okay!!!"

Momo and Nana ran up to Lala, and the 2 of them hugged her. It is obvious to Error that the both of them are sisters of Lala, because the both of them have the same hair color and the same devilish tail.

"Mono, Nana! I'm so happy that you are okay! But, how did you get to this planet that I was on?"

How in the world did they get here, is a very interesting question that does need some answers. Unfortunately, it is a question that will have to wait, because Issei is coming back for vengeance. He used his power to blast through the rubble that is covering him, and needles so to say, Error is not that happy to see him. Error turns to the girls, as he than spoke out to them in a very confident and reassuring tone.

"I-I'll take ca-are of this pe-ervert."

Error than looked at Issei, who than got extremely pissed and spoke out.

"You...I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THROUGH OF YOU, YOU WEAKLING!!!"

Error imply just scoffed at what it is that Issei said, as he than spoke back to him in a mocking tone of his own.

"Y-Y-Y-You we-were never-ver-ver thr-through with m-m-me in the first place-ace-ace, False Dragon Emperor. It-It-It is me, that-hat-hat is through with you."

This made Issei very angry, as he prepares to attack. Error than turned to Graient, as he than spoke out to him.

"Gradient. D-Do you mind-ind-ind taking Lala and her sis-sisters away from this place for a little b-b-bit?"

Gradient nodded, as he than spoke out.

"O-Of course, f-f-father."

Gradient made a portal using his stylus, right beneath the feet of all 3 of the Deviluke sisters, and they all fell inside of it. Gradient followed after them, so that they can make a portal for them. Error smiled, as Gradient was able to get them to a place that is safe for them, and he than turned to Issei, who is now looking even more angrier than he ever was.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU RUIN MY CHANCE OF GETTING MEMBERS OF MY HARE-"

But before he could finish his sentences to Error, Error charged at Issei and punched him extremely hard in the face, making his nose bleed and he crashed into a wall of a building. Error than stopped and landed on the ground, as his carves waved with the winds.

"I-I-It is not lo-lo-love. It never is love. You ca-can never love some-someone, if you are going to keep on kidnap-kidnap-kidnapping them."

This made Issei angrier, as he than shouted out to him.

"Why don't you shut up, weakling??!!!!"

Issei than boosted his powers and fired a Dragon Shot at Error, hoping that it would destroy him. But Error simply held his hand in front if him, and tanked the blast like it was no big deal. Error than lowered his hand, and looked st Issei in the eyes, as he than spoke out to him in his usual calm tone.

"Th-That's the th-th-thing about me, Issei."

Error than teleported in front of Issei, as he than spoke out to him.

"I NEVER SHUT UP."

Error than wrapped his strings around Issei, and sends him flying into a building, which he than crashed into. Iseei stood up, but he barely had time to react to the danger that was about to happen to him. As he turned around, Error's hand is in front of Issei's face, as he than grabbed him, and run fast, as he grinds Issei's body onto the wall of a building. His back began to have it's skin scraped off painfully, and Error than used his immense strength to throw Issei into another wall. Error looks at the Red Dragon Emperor, in hopes to see that they have given up. In his belief that he is going to stay down. But Error knows deeply inside of his heart threat it is never going to happen. Issei than stood u, and he looks at Error with immense fury inside of his voice.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, WEAKLING!!!! DIE!!"

Issei attempted to charge and use his balance breaker on Error, but Error simply fired an Error Blaster, and shot him at point blank range, finally being able to put Issei down. Error sighed, as than, a magical screen appeared in front Error, and he saw that it is Gradient that has made it.

"F-Father...do you-ou-you want me to bring them b-b-back?"

Error than looks at Gradient, and spoke out.

"Bring them-em to our house."

Gradient nodded, as he than got rid of the screen. Error sighed, as he than looked down at the perverted dragon emperor, feeling very disgusted at him. The fact that he nearly tried to kidnap and for twins into his peerage, if he is even trying to make one, not to mention that these twins are also the sisters of Lala. It is disgusting towards Error. But he has no time to look at him. Error than opened a portal, and the portal leads to his house. He walks into the the house, and he closed the portal behind him, before Issei could wake up. Issei...lost again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 48 6
You've probably heard the whole Union Academy story before, reader is bullied or abused yada yada yada....but what if this time the reader wasn't tha...
141 2 6
Why are people so cruel They split themselves thinking their different but there all the same For hero's There's no such thing as a good hero all th...
897 48 8
On this particular World known as Terra, there are many strange things that may appear to become the normality of this world. On the Continent of Uni...
248K 3.7K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.