The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

بواسطة shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... المزيد

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

52. The Birthday

7.9K 657 187
بواسطة shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

Past months are like a magic to me. Before I didn't get sleep at nights, mostly spent thinking about my dark past but now before I go to sleep I think about her. I have always smile on my face before going to sleep because I know I am going to meet her in my dreams.

The feelings of her with me were so real that I forgot sometimes she is not with me myst be sleeping in her house. I had feel what its be like when she sleeps in my arms, cuddling me and I want to feel every day when wake up in the morning. My psychiatrist also said that I am improving in my condition. I am not fully recovered but I am taking small steps towards it and the reason behind this is my beautiful neighbour.

She make me feel alive again. I had never feel such alive before. I enjoy every single second with her and when she is not with me I passed my day thinking about our moments together and when it's Sunday, I couldn't see her she never forget to come into my dreams at night.

Yesterday something happened which I never think I will do ever in my life to anyone especially with her. I kissed her, I feel her soft lips against mine. As I thought, they are soft like rose petals. I still can feels her lips against mine. That was my first kiss. I am not a good kisser, I have zero experienced in that but I don't care how bad kisser I am, I still want to kiss her and explore them more.

Last night I could not sleep and keep thinking about her. So I watched some kissing video's and do my some research how to kiss a girl properly. I know it's weird but I do everything with dedication, no matter if it's preparing for IAS or kissing my beautiful neighbour. I want everything perfect just like as perfect as she is.

She deserves the world and I am going to give her that.

"Is that something on your lips?" I came out from my thoughts by Raghav. I remove my hand from my lips. I didn't realise I was tracing them with them with my thumb from past minutes while grinning.

I looked at Raghav who was sipping his early morning coffee. We both had a early meeting with CM who is leaving the city for some official reasons. It was hell boring and I still don't understand the agenda of the meeting, for which he called us this early in the morning.

Well, you can blame my beautiful neighbour because she was the one whom I was thinking in whole meeting but little bit I get was he need permission for his election rally from me and security from Raghav's team and some other things, a totally time waste. He could have arranged this meeting later in one of our office but, no he was kneen to waste my time in this stupid meeting and keep talking rubbish for two long hours. Today I could not go to pick Aditi from her house after getting the amazing kiss from her yesterday.

"Why did you say that?" I asked while lifting the coffee cup to my lips and took a small sip.

"You were tracing your lower lip from last ten minutes and grinning. Did you have your first kiss?"

I spit the coffee and looked at him as soon as he finished speaking. He was frowning.

Was it really that obvious that I had my first kiss?

"Nothing, they were dry." I said while wiping my mouth with napkin.

He hummed and nodded his head.

"Did you do what I asked you?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." He took out the visiting card from his wallet and slide on the table towards me. I took the visiting card from him and read the details of the person which was printed at the back side of the card along with his phone number.

"I talked to him. He is ready to work for you." He said while lighting the cigarette.

"Could he do what I would ask him?" I asked while putting the visiting card.

"He is best in his work. He has  a strong connections in U.P. By the way why you need the private investigator."He asked while puffing out the smoke from his nose.

Last week I asked him to search the best private investigator for me. I want to know about Aditi's past. I want know what happened with her eight years ago and what is the reason behind her tears? So I could remove her pain permanently and saw the same smile on my beautiful neighbour which she used to have in our teen age. I know I promised that I would not do my personal research to know about Aditi's past and wait for her to tell me by herself but I could not wait more. I don't want to see pain in her eyes because of her past.

"It's confidential." I said while picking up the cigarette pack from the table and lit one fir me.

"Does it official?" He asked while jerking off the extra ash on the astray.

I don't want to tell him about this right now before knowing everything about myself. I still don't know myself what is in Aditi's past and I could not take any risk about Aditi's safty. I will tell him when right time come.

"Hmmm...." I nodded my head while puffing out the smoke from my nose. He looked at the cigarette in ny hand and then laugh.

"Last time you said you are quitting it." He has a smirk in his face.

"I am trying. I could not quit it in just one snap. It will take time." I said while tapping on the cigarette and extra ash fall on the astray.

Yes, I am trying to quitting both smoking and drinking or atleast make them occasionally after Aditi asked me to quit them..I know it's going to be tough but I am ready to do this for her.

"Did you tell her?"

I shake my head as no when Taghav asked me.

"No yet, I was thinking to take her with me." I said looking at him.

"Will she go?" He asked me again and extinguish the cigarette bud in the astray.

"I don't know. Her family is not here maybe she could go." I said while taking the last drag of the cigarette and then crushed it against the astray, extinguishing it.

I am going to the masoori as a guest speaker in LBSNNA for new IAS officers and then I will go to Dehradun for some official work. It will take almost two weeks and I want to take Aditi with me so we could go somewhere and enjoy the trip. But I didn't ask her yet. I don't know if she going to be agree or not.

We talk on some other things, then we bid our good bye and go to our offices.
Yesterday when I visit my house with Aditi, I thought everyone will be happy to see Aditi but I was wrong. Divya and mummy both were not happy to see Aditi there. I had expect this from mummy but Divya? She had changed a lot in these years. At one side Aditi become a mature person while Divya came out as a brat. They both used to best friends then why Divya told Aditi not to meet her in future when she knew that it wasn't Aditi's fault at all.

Aditi was right people judge you before they could know the story of your side. I still remember what mummy asked me as soon as I stepped inside her room when she took Nikhil and me to her room to talk about something.

"What is she doing here?" Mummy asked me and I can see the hate clearly in her eyes for Aditi which makes my blood boil but I keep myself calm for the peace of house and the sake of my beautiful neighbour. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable here.

"What does that question mean? She is my friend and I want her to meet my family. Did I do something wrong." I said.

"You never bring a girl home." I looked at nikhil who was sitting on the couch and looking at me. First I choose not to answer his stupid question but it is enough now. No one can tell me whome I should bring home or not.

"It doesn't mean I will never bring one and she is not a normal girl. She is our neighbour in Saharanpur." I replied curtly looking at him.

"You are forgetting what she did to our family." Mummy said in rage and I knittied my eyes.

"If you are forgetting mother it was her family. She was equally humiliated by her family like us. We don't even have any idea what they did to her after that so stop being stuck on that night and move on." I said matching her tone. I didn't care about my words in front of mummy because mummy is being stubborn here unnecessarily.

"Is she the reason you break your engagement with Priya?"

"No..I didn't even meet her when you fixed my rokka with Priya. I already told you I didn't want to marry her but you were all keep forcing me." I said when mummy asked me.

"Mummy, please keep Aditi away from this matter and Dhruv is right forget about that night. Aditi is a nice girl and we should welcome her as Dhruv's friend. It's been while since Dhruv bring someone to house." I feel little batter when Nikhil took my side. He did that after so many years. I am glad I see my old brother in him after a very long time.

"Okay..I will keep that girl away. I won't talk about her anymore. But you have to for something for me?" Mummy asked and it gave me a gut feeling that I am not gonna like it what she going to ask me.

"What...?" I asked anyways.

"After so many requests and apologies of your behaviour last time Priya's Father agreed to meet us and think about your and Priya's marriage again. You should come with us tomorrow and apologies them." I looked at her unbelievably. Why she was so bent down for Priya's and my marriage.

I looked Nikhil and he has the same expression as mine like he us also hearing this first time.

"Mummy, let it go. If Dhruv doesn't want to marry her then it is fine. Don't force him." I feel glad on my brother when he took my side.

"I didn't ask I am telling him my decision." Mom said like an order while folding her arms on her chest.

"Then here mine. I will apologise Priya's father but I will never going to marry Priya. Now I want to take my leave. Aditi must ve waiting for me. I want to show her the house, excuse me." After this I leave from there and walked towards the kitchen where I will find my beautiful neighbour.

"Sir we are here." I came to reality when my driver informed me.

Today's Shastri ji could not accompany me as he said he has an important work so he will meet me directly in office. My body guard open the door for me and step out from the car. When I was approaching towards my office it looks weird. No one was ta thier desk. It's like there is holiday today. I approached forward towards my cabin.

"Happy Birthday..." Every one shout in unison wearing a excited smile on their faces and there was a cake waiting for me to be cut. But these are not the faces I was looking for. My eyes still finding that one face for which I could not sleep at night and thinking about only that beautiful face.

"Happy Birthday Sir.." Every one come one bu one to wish me and first Shastri ji wished me.

I just nodded my head my eyes are still searching for those beautiful coffee brown eyes which comes every night in my dream and then I finally see her. She was standing at the corner of the room and smiling looking at me. When she found Inwas looking at her she immediately lower down her eyelids which makes me chuckled softly and I can see the red tint on her cheeks. I walked towards her and approach her. She still has her eyes down and red colour on her cheeks getting more red.

"You won't wish me today?" She lifted her eyes and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of her when I asked her.

"Actually Sir it's all Aditi's idea. We don't know that today is your birthday..She came and asked me to help her arange all this." Shastri come and informe me. I looked at Aditi with so much emotions that I could never see someone in that way. She looked down and tuck a loose strand behind her ear.

My lips turned into a smile and I whispered, "Thankyou.." which makes her lift her eyes and looked at me with a blushing smile.

"Sir, please come and cut the cake." Shastri said and then leave arranging things.

"Come..." Aditi said and I nodded my head as yes.

Both Aditi and I went where everyone waiting for me to cut the cake. I cut the cake and both cheered me up. This is the first time I am celebrating my birthday after so many years. I don't even know when was the last time I celebrated my birthday. I give first bite to Aditi because she is the most important person in my life
and second  bite I gave to Shastri ji. My colleague clicked some pictures with me and then I dismiss everyone to their work. Aditi also leave. I wanted to stop her to spend some time alone with her but I could not ask.

My ihone ring and I picked it up when I read the caller ID. It was Raghav.

Without saying anything, he started speaking..

"Well..You are not baby so I won't wish you but it's your birthday today so I have a surprise for you. Look outside the window of your office."

I do as he say and look outside the window of my cabin. My eyebrows knitted in confusion when I saw my byke was parked outside.

"Do not think much. Go out with Aditi on your bike. Celebrate your birthday with her.I have arranged everything." After this he cut the call. A smile came onto my face with a thought going out and spending my birthday with my beautiful neighbour.

I looked at Shastri ji who has a kniwing smilw on his face.

"I have cleared your schedule for a day." A huge grin came to my face when Shastri ji informed me. When I become this smiling all the time, feeling happy. I was about to leave when Shastri ji stop me.

"Raghav sir asked me to give you this."
Shastri ji was standing, holding casual jeans and shirt. That fucking bastered know everything and I love him for that.

I took my casuals from Shastri ji and changed into them. When I came out from my cabin, wearing my casuals, and sunglasses, every eyes turns to me including her. She stopped working what she was doing and stood from her chair, which brings a smirk on my face.

I stopped at her desk and remove my sunglasses.

"Come with me.." I asked her.

"Where..?" She asked. She still not recover from her condition because I can still see red hue on her cheeks.

"Don't question just come with me." I hold her hand and walked towards the corridor. I don't care if everyone was looking at us. I only care about her being with me all the time.

We reached my bike. I insert the bike key in the key hole and sit on it. I gestured her with my eyes to sit on it. She did as I say and sit on it, keeping her legs on one side.

"Hold me tight." I feel her hands holding the sids of my shirt.

I heard a small gasped from ber when I hold her both hands and encircled them around my stomach which cause her pull towards me and I feel her soft boobs pres against my back. I feel a jolt of electricity and something hardened inside my pants. I divert my mind  somewhere else so she could not see my bulge. I put my sunglasses on and kick the bike, driving towards where can spend some alone time who with a beauty who was sitting on the back seat of my bike.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Sorry for the late update as I spent my last few days reading some wonderful books. Please do read Coming to you by Aarya_25. It's a wonderful book. I am sure you gonna love it.

I want a suggestion from you guys. As I told you before that this book go upto 100 chapters so I want to ask you should I split this book into two or continue it in one book.

Please write your suggestions in the comment box.

Please do vote and long long comments.

See you guys in next update.

Thankyou...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44.4K 3.8K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
1M 42.7K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...
57.2K 3.8K 51
The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after their (arranged love) marriage. Paridhi...