Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!

8.6K 121 86
By TheTrinity9

Mizael's Room

"Ugh..." I held my head in pain, trying to adjust my eyes from sunlight that pierced through my bedroom. Then I widened my eyes as I recalling the previous event that just ocurred. "What have I done...?"

Flashback

"Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon attack Satellite Cannon Falcon! Annihilation Dark Matter Stream!"

Dark Matter unleashed a Dark Matter Stream at Satellite Cannon Falcon. Kurosaki manuvered his D-Wheel to catch an Action Cards.

"Action Magic: Evasion! Your attack is negate!"

"Naive." I told him. "Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon's second effect. By detach one Overlay Unit, Dark Matter can attack two times."

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (OVU 5 - 4)

"Also, since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monsters effect, it's effect activate! I can take "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my Deck and either Special Summon it or turn it to Dark Matter's Overlay Unit. I choose turn it into Overlay Unit."

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (OVU 4 - 5)

"And then, my "Number" Monsters ATK will be doubled." Dark Matter became bigger even it can be saw outside the stadium.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (ATK 17500 - 35000)

"Go, Dark Matter! Annihilation Dark Matter Stream!" Dark Matter unleashed his stream of Dark Matter towards Satellite Cannon Falcon for second time. Kurosaki watched hopelessly as Satellite Cannon Falcon was destroyed so easily.

BOOOOMMMM

"AAAARGHHHH!" Kurosaki screamed as his life Points decreased to zero. His D-Wheel broke down, but luckily he managed to land on his feet. He droped to his knees, heaviely panting for breath.

Flashback Ends

"No..." I jumped from my bed and looking through the window only to find completely destroyed Stadium. "I'm...going too far..."

"It was Number 95." Photon spoke as he appeared on my right side.

"And Roget. If he doesn't put that mind controlled chip on your helmet, this whole thing would never happened." Tachyon added as he appeared on my left.

"And if I check my helmet before the match, this whole thing would never happened." I placed my head in my hands. "Just great...not only I lost a little trust that I had with Kurosaki, I almost kill a thousand lifes."

"You're not one to blame-"

"Of course I am!" I cut off Photon. "Can't you see the destruction I made?! I did that myself! The one who destroyed the entire Stadium was ME!"

"We know. But-"

"Kurosaki could have died yesterday!" I interrupted him again. "All these people and my friends could have died because of me! And if that happened, I never could forgive myself! You sent me here to help...and look what have I done to this world..."

As I buried my head in the pillow, without any words, Photon and Tachyon dissapeared, knowing that I need a time to be alone.

Hall of Dominion - With Executive Council

After odd behavior Mizael showed yesterday, Reiji ordered Tsukikage to investigate cause of the problem. At first it seemed that Mizael released his power on his own, but after rewatching camera footage of the Duel, he noticed a spark coming out of his helmet. Sneaking on the garage at night was no easy task, but Tsukikage, with his incredible Ninja skills successfully did it. Examining Galaxy Duelist's helmet, our favorite Ninja found a destroyed mind controlled chip buried in his helmet and informed Reiji about it immediately. It was needless to say that Ceo of Leo Corporation explained his comrades actions to Executive Council.

"Akaba Reiji." Gray adressed to the leader of the Lancers. "After witnessing this Duel and hearing out your statement, Council came to final decision."

"We don't want for anyone to fight or interfere." Gael spoke, glancing at holographic image of destroyed Stadium.

"For as much as it is possible, we want to maintain order in our City." Azul carried on.

"That is what we desire the most." Bordeaux turned to their leader. "Isn't that right, Chairman?"

"Quite so." Taki nodded with a smile while having his fingers intertwined. "Rest assured that Roget will be punished for doing such dishonorable act against your men, but you must understand that we cannot take risks. As well as we don't want our world to be dragged in something troublesome as Dimensional War."

"I do understand you reasoning." Reiji replied with formal manner. "But what make you so sure that Academia won't attack your Dimension even you don't want to participate in war? Academia's plan is to conquer and sooner or later, they'll invade this dimension."

A loud explosion ocurred at huge gate of the Hall of Dominion as numerous Security Officers came in while their Monsters hovered above them. Before they could react, all of them were surrounded by the sheer number of security.

"Security?"

"Why?"

"Why you say?" Hologram of Roget appeared in centre of Hall of Dominion. "My, my...you take my right to rule Security and you expect to run this City all by yourself?"

"We had a valid reason for doing so." Taki told him.

"Torturing a sixteen year old with mind controlled chip..." Azul added, disgusted at their Directors antics. "What were you thinking?"

Roget shrugged nonchalantly. "I just wanted to test his capabilities."

"Do not hesistate!" Reira remembered Jack's words, gaining a newfound confidence. "That's not real reason, is it? Why did you really do it?"

"Mizael, as a Duelist is extraordinary. But what interests me the most is what he carries inside of him."

Reira's eyes widened, while Reiji narrowed his eyes.

"In order to gain absolute control over this City, I have to have such Duelist on my side. Even if it would be a interesting turn of events, Summoning Academia to conquer this Dimension would be useless to me. All my careful preparations would be useless."

"Control the City?" Gael repeated.

"When you really think about it, City is already under my full control. It is ruled by person who commands Security Bureau and that is yours truly, certaintly not by fossils like you!"

He leaned closer, eyeing White Taki. "If the City is truly a competitive society, then it's only fitting that those with power stand on top."

"Weaponizing Security with Real Solid Vision was also a part of your plan, right?" Taki asked him.

"Yes." Roget nodded. "All that is left is to crush hopes of Commons by defeating their beloved King. And perfect piece for that is Kuroba Mizael. Friendship Cup will proceed as planned, until then all of you stay put silently!"

"Control the City, huh?" Roget lowered his glare and looked at Akaba Reiji that readjusted his glasses. "In other words, you plan to betray Academia and establish a Kingdom in Synchro Dimension?"

"My Kingdom?" Roget repeated. "Yes, that beautifuly resonated. Your father is your enemy, right ? Then Join me, as the true King. Obey me and we defeated him together."

"Sorry, but I don't bow to anyone." Reiji coldly rejected his offer.

"Then this dimension will be your grave." Before Roget dissapear, Reiji spoke again.

"You're dealing with an powerful beings from another universe. Trust me, you don't want to be on his bad side."

Next Morning - Mizael's Room

"Ugh...my head...hurts." I yawned as I stretching myself and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry for yesterday, Photon, Tachyon. I was really messed up back then..."

"We know, Master." Photon said with reassuring manner. "We don't hold it against you."

"You don't?"

"We know you've been under a lot of stress lately, Master." Tachyon added. "Don't worry, we understand."

"Thank you." I smile at them. "Anyway, have I miss something yesterday?"

"You miss Yuto and Yaiba's Duel." Photon answered. "The match was intense. But in the end, Yuto win with his Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon."

"I see..."

"The City is one! We all friends!" The holographic of Melisa appeared.

"You know what? I already enough of this 'Friendship' bullshit." I told Photon with annoying expression.

"I know, Master." He reassured me. "But hold on a little longer. This events will be end soon."

"Before we start with our Duels, we will have our King - Jack Atlas, and his opinion about participants that passed the First Round."

"Well I am ready to be roasted." I muttered to myself, knowing that he will crap all over me for my brutality perfomance in the First Round.

"King, what is your opinion on all participants that passed the First Round?"

Four images of Jack Atlas across entire Stadium appeared as he began speaking.

"Out of all participates, Hiragi Yuzu and Serena interested me the most. Sheer will, power and strength they demonstrated during their respective Duel showed that they can compete with the best and come put vicotorious in the end. Those two might be most dangerous to face."

"So even if they are first womans to participate in Friendship Cup, you feel like they might be equaly dangerous?" Melisa asked.

"Gender really doesn't matter. What matter is iron will and determination and as of now both of them have enough to spare."

"To think that King thinks so highly of me..." Yuzu muttered with a smile.

"Hmph." Serena watched the interview with a arrogant smirk.

"What do you think about your fellow Commons that expect to reach the Top like you did three years ago?"

"I shall start with Yugo first. For me, Yugo is an excellent Duelist that remindes me of me from my younger days. It was hard to make such a beautiful comeback after he got his Lifepoints and Monsters reduced to low stats, but he showed his determination to reached the top and with that he got my respect."

"Allright!" Yugo happily cheered for high praising from his idol.

"As for Shinji..." Jack took a deep breath. "If he wants to fix relations between Tops and Commons he should let his Dueling do the talking and not throwing some tantrum like a little kid. His Dueling is decent at best and his talk about Revolution is absurd. He is self-righteous. With that kind of thinking he only wants to ignite anger and hatred, which isn't a way for a conflict to be resolved."

"Like I will listen to person who betrayed us..." Shinji muttered under his breath, completely ignoring Jack's words.

"And Crow's Duel was really good. Even if he got distracted, he managed to win in the end, but if he makes same mistake again and get's distracted by some irrelevant things in his future Duels, he won't survive much longer."

Crow remained silent, althought he clenched his hand in a fit of rage.

"And your opinion on formerly known Duelist Crusher - Sergey Volkov?"

"His strategy are really interesting." Jack began speaking in his usual serious attitude. "Not many people would use a Deck that centres on lowering Life Points to make your Monster stronger, which really goes well with his ruthless nature. Damon got cocky and he payed a price for it."

"And Sakaki Yuya?" Melisa asked, glancing at a piece of paper that had Yuya's information on it. "What are your thoughts on his so-called Entertainment Duel?"

"Entertainment Duel, huh?" Jack repeated. "That Duel was pure satisfaction! Far from true entertaiment!"

"Self satisfaction?" Yuya repeated, clearly taken aback by Jack's statement.

"That boy had potential, but he will never reached it with Dueling that he demonstrated against Duel Chaser!"

"Yuya..." Yuzu muttered worriedly.

"Also that boy, Yuto." Jack said with his usual attitude. "He's clearly better than Sakaki Yuya. He has determination and skills. His Dueling was calm and on point, I like to face him someday."

Yuto silently watching the interview, a small smile was appear on his face.

"How about the other Lancers - Shijima Hokuto?" Melisa asked.

"That boy was arrogant." Jack answered. "But despite of that, he has skill to carry on. He also has determination to be better Duelist than he is today."

"Heh." Arrogant smirk was appeared on Hokuto's face.

"And the last, Kuroba Mizael. Duelist that you faced during Exhibition Match. What do you have to say about violently display in his Duel?"

Jack's face grew serious, even more than usual. "That boy has skill, I admitted that. But he clearly dissapoint me. During Exhibition Match, he said that Dueling should have to be fun and he goes off and do something like that. Causing an meaningless destruction and endangered thousand of lifes for his selfish desires..."

Before Jack leave, he said one last thing. "If you believe in your potential, you can surpass your limitation. Mizael didn't reach that point. If you still show your Dueling like before Mizael, then forget it about having a rematch."

"That's just hurt." I got off from my bed and stared at the window. "I just glad that I just bring out Number 95 and not his Chaos Form."

Awkward silence fell upon the crowds as Melisa got in her chopper that took off, flying around Duel Stadium. She spoke with a happy smile and yet her tone is nervous from King's previous statement.

"As you know, today is a third day of Friendship Cup." In a middle of Duel Lane, a hologram images showed Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, Yuzu, Serena, Sergey, Shinji, Crow, Hokuto and me.

"Who will be the best and advance further in the tournament?!" She happily announced, geting audience fired up.

"First match is..."

All holograohic images dissapeared as only two remained.

"Hiragi Yuzu versus Sergey Volkov!"

Crowd erupted into loud cheers, oblivious to the the fact that Duelist CRUSHER is about to Duel a fourteen years old girl.

"Wretched society." I gritted my teeth in anger as I walked to my window to witness beginning of the Duel.

Melisa explained that all Duels will take place on course outside of Duel Palace due to wrecked Duel Lane following my Duel with Kurosaki. To my geniune shock, Yuzu still couldn't find a way around Sergey, despite EVERYONE witnessing his Duel against Damon in Opening Round. She talked about Dimensional War, but nobody wanted to listen. This society was held bent on listening only winners and Jack stated that multiple times already.

In the Duel, with only 200 Life Points left, Sergey powered up his Van Darli Zuma to 4800 and reduced Bloom Prima to 100, making it an easy target for Sergey. Yuzu, in desperate attempt to survive through Action Card, got slammed into a building when Sergey crashed his D-Wheel into hers. A small explosion ocurred.

"That bastard! If I get matched up with him, he is dead!" After that I turned my gaze into camera. "And so are you, Roget!"

"Next match is Shinji Weber vs Sakaki Yuya!" Melisa announced, surprising Yuya, who was banging on the door, trying to find out what happened to his wannabe girlfriend.

"Good thing I was giving him Tuning Magician." I said to myself. "Well even without it, Yuya still destroy him."

"It's second match of third day of prestigious Friendship Cup." Melisa stated holding herself on the edge of her chopper. "And with of our contestants are on Start Line ready to Duel!"

"Self-Satisfaction, huh? I know that I went overboard in that Duel, but I never meant to do that in the first place. I just want the duel to be fun for me and my opponent..." He rapidly shook his head and gained a determiend look on his face. "This isn't time to think about that! I have to defeat Shinji as soon as possible and find Yuzu!"

"Action Field: On! Field Spell: Crossover Accel!"

Action Cards in sphere bursted as entire road got enveloped in brighter colors.

"Duel Mode: On! Auto Pilot: Stand By!"

Voice from their D-Wheels said as both of them prepared themself.

3

2

1

"Riding Duel! Acceleration!"

"DUEL!"

Yuya LP: 4000 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x5

"I need to end this quickly!" Yuya speed up, passing Shinji. Commons, however didn't liked that and slamed his D-Wheel into his, making him lose balance.

"I won't let you got the first place!" Shinji boldly stated as he took advantage and came out of Duel Palace first, getting the first move. "Remember all the anger that you all felt when I Dueled! Our anger against Tops! We should take a stand and fight for ourselves!"

"Come on!" Melisa whined. "Stop provoking audience!"

"I Summon Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye!"

Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye (ATK 200/DEF 300/Insect/Wind/LV 1)

"Just like us Commons, this Monster doesn't have any power." He began speaking. "But we've all fought with our weak Monsters. We've fought through this rotten society. I activate its Monster Effect! Once per turn, 200 Points of Damage is inflicted to you."

Yuya was hit by a small sting.

Yuya LP: 3800 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x4

"I set three cards facedown and end my turn." Shinji concluded.

Yuya LP: 3800 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x1

"My turn! Draw!" Yuya looked at his card. I start by Summoning Performapal Silver Claw!"

Performapal Silver Claw (ATK 1800/DEF 300/Beast/Dark/LV 4/PS 5)

"Battle! Silver Claw, attacks Pin the Bullseye!" His Monster leaped towards beetle. "At this time, Silver Claw's effect activate! increasing all "Performapal" Monsterd Attack by 300."

Performapal Silver Claw (ATK 1800 - 2100)

"I activate my Continuous Trap!" One of his facedowns revealed itself. "Battlewasp - Nest! When "Battlewasp" Monster I Control is targeted for attack, I can Special Summon Monster with same name from my Hand or Deck. I Summon my second Pin the Bullseye!"

Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye (ATK 200/DEF 300/Insect/Wind/LV 1) x2

"Then Battle Phase ends!"

"Shinji didn't just stopping Yuya's attack, but he also managed to Summon another Monsters to boot!" Melisa exclaimed.

"Tch!" Yuya clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Yuya LP: 3800 x4
Shinji LP: 4000 x1

Performapal Silver Claw (ATK 2100 - 1800)

"He's not concetraiting." Serena noted. "It must be because of Yuzu."

"My turn! I draw!" Shinji said as he draw. "I Summon the Tuner Monster, Battlewasp - Sting the Poison!"

Battlewasp - Sting the Poison (ATK 400/DEF 800/Insect/Wind/Tuner/LV 2)

"When Sting the Poison is Summoned, I can Special Summon a "Battlewasp" Monster from my hand. Come forth, Battlewasp - Twinbow the Attacker!"

Battlewasp - Twinbow the Attacker (ATK 1000/DEF 500/Insect/Wind/LV 3)

"Now he has Tuner Monster on his field!" Melisa exclaimed. "Is he planning to Synchro Summon?!"

"Not yet! Continuous Trap open, Battlewasp - Unity! All my "Battlewasp" Monster I Control gains 400 ATK for each "Battlewasp" Monster I Control!"

"For every?!" Melisa gasped.

"I have four "Battlewasp" Monsters! As such all my Monsters gain 1600 Attack!"

Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye (ATK 200 - 1800) x2

Battlewasp - Sting the Poison (ATK 400 - 2000)

Battlewasp - Twinbow the Attacker (ATK 1000 - 2600)

"Interesting combo." I stated, impressed at his move.

"This symbolize strength of us Commons!" Shinji yelled again. "Even if we are individualy weak, when we join forces we are a force to be recognize with!"

"Go Shinji!"

"We are with you!"

"Can't he see that he is not doing anything different than Tops?" I wondered aloud. "With that kind of thinking, roles of Tops and Commons would only be reversed. Everything would stay the same and there wouldn't be any equality in that kind of society."

"Battle!" Shinji declared, sliding his D-Wheel to side. "I attack your Silver Claw with my Sting the Poison!" Sting the poison charged at Yuya, make Yuya wobbled a bit.

Yuya LP: 3600 x4
Shinji LP: 4000 x0

"Now Twinbow the Attacker attack him directly!" Now Twinbow the Attacker was charged at Yuya.

"Trap card open, Performapal Call! I can negate your Monsters attack and after that I can add up to 2 "Performapal" Monsters from my Deck to my hand whose total DEF is lower or equal to your Monsters ATK! I add Performapal Kuribohble and Performapal Inflater Tapir!"

"But, Twinbow the Attacker can attack two times! Go, Twinbow the Attacker, attack him directly!" Twinbow the Attacker charged to Yuya again.

"I activate Performapal Kuribohble from my hand!" Kuriboh wears a christmas hat made a 'Kuri-Kuri' noise.

"So cute!" The kids on crowds exclaimed.

"When you want to declare a Direct Attack, I can Special Summon Kuribohble from my hand!" Kuribohble appeared on the field.

Performapal Kuribohble (ATK 300/DEF 200/Fiend/Dark/LV 1)

"Grr...fine! Twinbow the Attacker, attack that weak Monster!" Now Twinbow the Attacker charged at Kuribohble.

BOOOOM!

A field was covered in smoke as Shinji was thinking he already won. But to much he and crowds surprise, Yuya was still on his D-Wheel, covered by green aura.

Yuya LP: 5900 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x0

"WHAT?! How can you still survived?!" Shinji demanded.

"Thanks to Kuribohble's effect, the Battle Damage when you attacking it turn into Lifepoints instead." Yuya explained.

"Why you...!" Shinji grunted, rage evident on his face. "Then I activate my trap, Urgent Tuning! With this, I can perform a Synchro Summon during my Battle Phase!"

"During Battle Phase?!" Yuya gasped.

"I tune my Level 2 Sting the Poison with Level 3 Twinbow the Attacker! Stingers of rage! Become a bow to pierce the heavens with flash! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Battlewasp - Azusa the Ghost Bow!"

Battlewasp - Azusa the Ghost Bow (ATK 2200/DEF 1600/Insect/Wind/Synchro/Tuner/LV 5)

"Just when we though that Yuya is save, Shinji perform a Synchro Summon during Battle Phase!" Melisa exclaimed.

"With one less "Battlewasp", Pin the Bullseye's ATK was reduce into 1400. But, my Azusa gains 1200 ATK."

Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye (ATK 200 - 1400) x2

Battlewasp - Azusa the Ghost Bow (ATK 2200 - 3400)

"Beacon of revolution has begun! Stand up with me Commons!" He pumped his fist in his air. "For our future!"

A satisfied smile spread his face when he got loud cheers from audience.

"Battle resumes! Azusa, attack him directly!" Said Monster launched an arrow towards Yuya. He noticed an Action Card in front of him and he just passed it, suprising me.

"Why didn't he take the Action Card?" Serena placed a finger on her chin.

Yuya's D-Wheel unstable as his Life Points is drops.

Yuya LP: 2500 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x0

"Azusa effect activate! She doubles all damage her comrades inflict upon you! Then I activate both Pin the Bulleyes's effect! Inflicting you 800 Points of Damage in total!"

Consecutive stings hit Yuya, reducing his Life Points and covering his D-Whell in black smoke.

Yuya LP: 900 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x0

"Come on Yuya!" I clenched my fist. "Fight back!"

"For robbing us of our home and leaving us on streets to die of hunger, they will pay! I end my turn!"

Yuya LP: 900 x5
Shinji LP: 4000 x0

"We're with you Shinji!"

"In a move full of twist and turns, Shinji managed to reduce Yuya's Life Points to mere 900." Melisa stated. "Will he be able to fight back and do a miraculous comeback?"

"What am I doing?" Yuya grasped his handlebar tighter. "Yuzu needs me and I am here...fooling around."

"YUYAAAA!"

Loud screaming could be heard from rooftops in Commons districts. Curiously, Yuya turned his head towards the sound and saw Sora waving at him with a serious expression on his face.

"Sora?" Yuya muttered, passing by him, which made former Academia student to chase after them. "Why is he here?"

On the next curve, Sora yelled again, pointing at white and pink helmet in his hands.

"That's..." Yuya's eyes widened. "Is Yuzu alright?"

Cyan hair boy was unable to answer due to D-Wheel driving on Auto Pilot, thus passing him again.

"Oi! It's your move! Shinji yelled. "Or are you shaking in your boots already?"

"My turn! Draw!" Yuya said, ignoring Shinji's words. "With the Scale 1 Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Scale 8 Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn I set the Pendulum Scale!"

The two Monsters was surrounded by a pillar of light as the bigger version of Yuya's pendant swinging between them.

Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (ATK 1200/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS 1)

Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn (ATK 100/DEF 600/Beast/Light/Pendulum/LV 1/PS 8)

"With this, I can Special Summon any Monsters between Level 2 and 7 at the same time! Swing! Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!" Three lights burst out from the portal.

"From my Extra Deck, Performapal Silver Claw!"

Performapal Silver Claw (ATK 1800/DEF 300/Beast/Dark/LV 4/PS 5)

"From my hand, Performapal Celestial Magician!"

Performapal Celestial Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"The eerie dragon with dichromatic eyes, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Yuya performed a successful Pendulum Summon!"

"I still feel uncanny at that monster..." I muttered. "And how I'm not notice this in Standard?"

"As I said, you are too focused at Yuya's result than Celestial Magician." Tachyon appeared beside me. "But don't worry, Master. At least that monster is more...benevolent...for now."

"I hope so."

"So you finally got serious..." Shinji said with a frown. "However, there is not stopping us now! I have ten thousand of Commons on my side! Revolution has began and you cannot stop it."

"He acted like a sore loser. If Yuya wants, he can end this rightnow. His intention was good, but his way was lousy." I sighed.

"And then I activate Spell Gap Power!" Yuya continued. "I can only activate this card when my Life Points is lower than my opponents. By targeting one Monster I Control, It got ATK equal to difference our Life Points. Since you had 4000 and I got 900, my Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon got 3100 ATK!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500 - 5600)

"That's why..." Shinji's eyes widened as he got the reason why Yuya wasn't pick an Action Cards when Azusa attacked him. "You planned this!"

"Correct." Yuya confirmed with smile. "To make this combo work, I must lower my Life Points than yours. Thanks for helping me."

"Tch...!" Shinji had annoyed expression on his face.

"Interesting combo Yuya." I praised him. "And since he still has Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn's effect and Phantom Dragon's effect...damn, overkill."

"Battle! Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon attack Azusa! Spiral Strike of Fantasy!" Phantom Dragon releasing a spiral beam towards Azusa.

"At this moment, I activate Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn's Pendulum effect! When "Odd-Eyes" Monster I Control declares an attack, it gains ATK equal to one "Performapal" Monster I Control! I choose Silver Claw!"

"Eh?!" Melisa's eyes widened. "That means Odd-Eyes gains-"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 5600 - 7400)

"Shinji!" Crow yelled in worry for his friend.

"To think he make such a combo..." Serena couldn't help but feel impressed by her fellow Lancer.

"Not bad..." Jack muttered to himself in his monotone voice.

"Amazing combo." Yuto noted, a smile appeared on his face.

"Great job Yuya." I cheered proudly. "It was worth it to teaching you."

"I won't be stopped here!" Shinji manuvered his D-Wheel and jumped towards an Action Cards. "Action Magic: Miracle! My Monster cannot be destroyed in battle also the damage I take is halved!"

"But the famous catchphrase said..." I began saying.

"You still take the damage!" Yuya reminded.

BOOOOM!

"ARGHH!" Shinji yelled in pain as his D-Wheel was unstabbled.

Yuya LP: 900 x1
Shinji LP: 2000 x0

"And now Performapal Silver Claw will attack Pin the Bullseye! And with Silver Claw's effect, all "Performapal" Monster I Control gains 300 ATK."

Performapal Silver Claw (ATK 1800 - 2100)

Performapal Celestial Magician (ATK 1500 - 1800)

"I activate my Continuous Trap Battlewasp - Nest!" Shinji interrupted. "When "Battlewasp" Monster I Control is targeted for attack, I can Special Summon a "Battlewasp" Monster from my Deck and end your Battle Phase! I Special Summon my third copy of Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye."

Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye (ATK 200/DEF 300/Insect/Wind/LV 1) x3

"Even though my Battlewasp - Nest is destroyed, but with my Battlewasp - Unity, my "Battlewasp" Monster gains more 400 ATK."

Battlewasp - Pin the Bullseye (ATK 1400 - 1800) x3

Battlewasp - Azusa the Ghost Bow (ATK 3400 - 3800)

"I end my turn. Gap Power, Unicorn and Silver Claw's effect are ended." Yuya concluded.

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 7400 - 2500)

Performapal Silver Claw (ATK 2100 - 1800)

Performapal Celestial Magician (ATK 1800 - 1500)

"And during the End Phase, since I Summoned Celestial Magician this turn, it's effect activate! Since I Control a Pendulum Monster, I can add one Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my hand. I add Null Magician."

Yuya LP: 900 x2
Shinji LP: 2000 x0

"So cool!" Kids in Tops yelled, as everyone began clapping in awe and shock at Yuya's turn.

"My turn! Draw!" Shinji said as he draw. "I activate Pot of Greed. I draw two cards. Then I activate my three Pin the Bulleyes effect! You take 200 Damage for each! But since I have Azusa, the Damage is doubled!"

"With this Yuya will take 1200 Damage! Can he saved himself?"

"I activate Null Magician's effect from my hand." Yuya interrupted. "When I about to get Effect Damage, I can Special Summon this card from my hand and all Effect Damage I got this turn reduce to 0."

Null Magician (ATK 0/DEF 0/Spellcaster/Light/Pendulum/LV 1/PS 0)

"And when Null Magician is Special Summon this way, I can draw two cards." Yuya draw two more cards as he got surprise at the card he drew. "This card..."

"Yuya saved himself from certain defeat!"

"I won't let that stop me!" Shinji raged. "Commons! Let's join forces against this society! Let's make a better world for everyone!"

"Shinji!" Yuya called out to him. "I understand how you feel, but roles of Tops and Commons would just be reversed with your way of thinking."

"So what!" Shinji spat. "They took everything from us! We have right to fight back after living underneath them! This is our power - Commons! I tune my Level 5 Azusa the Ghost Bow with my three Level 1 Pin the Bullseye! Power in concert. Bear the flames of grudge and release the arrow of revolt! Synchro Summon! Level 8! Battlewasp - Hama the Conquering Bow!"

Battlewasp - Hama the Conquering Bow (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Insect/Wind/Synchro/LV 8)

"That Synchro Monster is also a Tuner?!" Yuya exclaimed as he remember what I teach to him on You Show. "Is this...Accel Synchro...?"

"Shinji Weber Synchro Summoned again!" Melisa exclaimed.

"Watch fellow Commons!" Shinji yelled. "This is our Synchro Monster."

"Revolutionary Monster by combining three 200 Attack Monsters..." Crow muttered.

"I remember when Accel Synchro is Yusei's Speciality and now it can be used by some random bug loving revolutionary wannabe." I sadly said. They did Accel Synchro dirty in Arc-V. I don't mind if Character like Yugo or Crow can do Accel Synchro. But Shinji clearly don't deserve it.

"Now Commons! Gather by my side, just like this Monster! We will change society with our own hands!" He clenched his fist to symbolize his plan.

"Go for it Shinji!"

"We are with you!"

Commons in the crowd began chanting Shinji's name, their anger finally coming together from unfair treatment their received from Tops.

"Because Battlewasp - Unity, Hama the Conquering Bow gains 400 ATK!"

Battlewasp - Hama the Conquering Bow (ATK 2800 - 3200)

"Here I come Yuya!" Shinji declared. "Battle! Hama the Conquering Bow, destroy his Odd-Eyes!"

Hama covered in yellow aura as it shot a bow towards Odd-Eyes, destroying it.

Yuya LP: 200 x2
Shinji LP: 2000 x2

"Hama the Conquering Bow can attack twice!" Shinji declared.

"What?!"

"This is the end! Hama the Conquering Bow will attack your Celestial Magician!"

"If this attack connects, Yuya will lose!"

"I activate Performapal Inflater Tapir from my hand!" Yuya declared. "I can discard this card and neither of us can take battle damage from this battle!"

A soul of Inflater Tapir absorb the shockwave as Odd-Eyes was destroyed.

"You survived this turn. But you're finished in next one. I end my turn." He concluded.

Yuya LP: 200 x1
Shinji LP: 2000 x2

"I can't lose now. I promised myself that I will stop the Dimensional War and come home together with Yuzu and Mizael." Yuya boldly stated as he draw. "DRAW! I activate Spellbook Inside the Pot! Both of us will draw three cards!"

Both Yuya and Shinji draw three cards.

"I activate Quick-Play Magic: Wavering Eyes! I can destroy as many cards on each player's Pendulum Zones as possible, which I'll destroy both of my Unicorn and Persona Dragon, then I can activate effects based on the number of cards I destroyed by Wavering Eyes! Since I destroy two, I can add a Pendulum Monster into my hand and you will take 500 damage!"

Yuya add Nobledragon Magician and Shinji took 500 damage, which make him grunted in pain.

Yuya LP: 200 x4
Shinji LP: 1500 x5

"Then I activate Spell, Pendulum Transfer! I can place up to two Pendulum Monsters I control into my Pendulum Zone! I set Scale 0 Null Magician and Scale 8 Performapal Celestial Magician!"

Null Magician (ATK 0/DEF 0/Spellcaster/Light/Pendulum/LV 1/PS 0)

Performapal Celestial Magician (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"Now I can Special Summon any monsters with Level between 1 and 7 at the same time! Swing, Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!"

Three lights burst out from the portal.

"From my Extra Deck is Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"From my hand is Tuner Monster, Nobledragon Magician! And Tuner Monster, Tuning Magician!"

Nobledragon Magician (ATK 700/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Fire/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 3/PS 5)

Tuning Magician (ATK 0/DEF 0/Spellcaster/Dark/Tuner/LV 1)

"Tuning...Magician...?" Jack muttered, clearly confused how can Yuya has that card.

"Tuning Magician?!" Sam gasped at Yuya who was playing that Monster.

"When Tuning Magician is Summoned, you gain 400 lifepoints while I take 400 damage. However, I activate Null Magician's Pendulum Effect! Twice per Turn, I can reduce all effect damage into 0!"

Tuning Magician create a shockwave which a pleasant to Shinji, but dangerous to Yuya. However, thanks to Null Magician, Yuya doesn't need to worry about that.

Yuya LP: 200 x4
Shinji LP: 1900 x5

"Yuya now has two Tuner Monsters on his field! But he almost took a damage from his own monster. What is Yuya's plan?" Melisa wondered.

Shinji was confused at Yuya's move. "Why you Summon a Monster like that? Damaging yourself and healing your opponent? That was useless effect."

"Every card is useful." Yuya said. "And I will show you. I tune my Level 1 Tuning Magician with Level 7 Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!" Tuning Magician became a green ring as Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon become a stars as it entered the ring. Suddenly, my heterochromia eyes was glowing. I think I know what kind of monster he will summon.

"No way..." I muttered in shock.

"Just like I thought." Tachyon appeared beside me. "He has the power of Legendary Duelist within him. In this case, Stardust."

"Clustering wishes will become a new shining stars! Become the path it's light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take Flight! Stardust Dragon!"

Stardust Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 8)

"That Dragon..." Crow muttered, clenched his head in pain when he saw Stardust.

"Atlas-Sama!" Jack's assistant came rushing to his aid when he started to feel a major headache.

"I'm fine." Jack reassured her as he took out Red Daemon, who let out a bright glow. "What are you trying to say to me, Red Daemon?"

"And when I thought Clear Wing was cool." Yugo said, impressed by the appereance of Stardust Dragon.

"Sakaki Yuya is perform A successful Synchro Summon!" Melisa exclaimed. "Nos that I take the closer look, it does have similarity with King's Red Daemon."

"Even so..." Shinji muttered. "Your Monsters is still weaker than me!"

"Not for long." Yuya smirk. "Now I tune my Level 3 Nobledragon Magician and Level 4 Performapal Silverclaw! Shining wings! Deliver divine speed and illuminate heaven and earth! Synchro Summon! Take Flight, Clear Wing Fast Dragon!"

Clear Wing Fast Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"He even has Monster that eerily resemblence my Clear Wing." Yugo said. "But still, my Clear Wing is more superior."

Shinji's eye widened, remembering its effect.

"It seems you know her effect, don't you?" Yuya asked. "Clear Wing Fast Dragon's effect! Once per turn, I can target a monster my opponent control and that monster's ATK will be reduced to 0 and its effect will be negated! Draining Wind!"

Fast Dragon unleashed a powerful wind at Hama the Conquering Bow.

Battlewasp - Hama the Conquering Bow (ATK 3200 - 0)

"Incredible!" Melisa exclaimed. "Yuya use his Synchro Monsters to reduce Shinji's superior ATK points!"

"Clever strategy, Yuya." Serena commented, really impressed.

"You clearly gotten much better, Yuya." Reiji said, a smirk appeared on his face.

"It's because Tuning Magician, I can do something like this." Yuya told everyone. "Any cards is useful if you used it right. And because of Tuning Magician, I'll win this Duel!"

"Tch...!" Shinji grunted.

"Now battle! Clear Wing, attack Hama the Conquering Bow! Hellwind Divine Slash!" Clear Wing flying towards Hama at full speed.

"Tch! I activate Battlewasp - Poison Sting's effect on my hand! When "Battlewasp" Monster I control battles, that Monster its battling will be destroyed!"

"You can't do that. Stardust Dragon's effect activate! When a card or effect activated that would destroy a cards on the field, I can tribute this card, negate the activation and destroy it! Victim Sanctuary!"

Stardust Dragon vanished as silver aura charged at Posion Sting, destroying it.

"WHAT?!" Shinji yelled in disbelief, knowing this was the end.

"Now this officially the end." I noted with a smile. "Yusei would be proud of you, Yuya. I'm sure every previous protagonist will be proud of you."

"Clear Wing, continue your attack! Hellwind Divine Slash!" Clear Wing charged at Hama, destroying it as it creating a small smoke on the field.

Yuya LP: 200 x1
Shinji LP: 0 x5

Yuya Win

"It's over!" Melisa and crowds cheered. "After a full assault from his opponent, he create a beautiful comeback and reach the victorious - Sakaki Yuya!"

"What a relief."

"For a moment, I thought that worst scenario could happen." Woman from Tops followed up.

Yuya stoped at Duel Palace, get off his D-Wheel and took off his helmet.

"Good work Yuya!"

"Even we lost, you showed us an awesome Duel!"

To say that Yuya was suprised at being praised by Commons, despite beating Shinji was understanment. But now look at him, got cheered by Tops and Commons.

"Thank you!" Yuya happily waved towards cheering crowd.

"They are not booing him like in the canon?" I wondered. "And Roget didn't come to congratulate him on his victory."

"Dammit." Shinji cursed for his failure.

"You're coming with us." Two bulky guys in green uniforms began dragging him towards Underground.

"Shinji!" Yuya called out to Battlewasp user.

"Shit!" Shinji tried to get out of the grip, but to no avail. "Crow will definetely avenge my grudge!"

"Tch..." Yuya ran to his D-Wheel only to be stopped by a Security Officer.

"Let me go!" Yuya yelled. "I know where Yuzu is, I have to find her!"

"I'm afraid that I can't allow that." He said in a formal manner. "All winners must be escorted to the Penthouse. Please, come with us."

"I said..." Yuya's eyes began to glowing red as kneed the Security, make him grunted in pain. "Let me go!"

Without wasting any time, Yuya jumped to his D-Wheel and rode off.

"Wow, I didn't know Yuya can do something like that." Photon said. "It seemed that you are the one who responsible for this, Master."

"Hey! I didn't do anything wrong." I defended myself. "I tried to be a good figure for him."

"Really? Because I clearly remember the event on the facility-"

"Shut up, Tachyon."

"Srupid brat." The Officer struggled on his feet as he got a call from Head of Security.

"Let him be." Roget calmly said. "But send couple of units to follow him."

"Y-yes sir." He stammered, still in pain from previous assault.

To be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 146 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...
15.6K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
4K 66 16
Yugioh! Arc-V presents My Father in the past It was a peaceful day in Maiami City. Yuya and Yuzu have a daughter named Yuki Sakaki. And it was the Mi...
154K 1.7K 15
Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and he gave me the wish to be reincarnation...