โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•€๐•†โ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธ | KNY!OC...

By _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ... More

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
005 ; Class Rep?
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
009 ; Villains
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
026 ; Sports Festival Results
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
030 ; Interns
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
053 ; All For One
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

015 ; Training

1.6K 56 10
By _behindyou_

As I put all the training equipment up, I can't help but reminisce about back home. I miss being there, and I want to go back, but there's nothing we can do at the moment, and at least Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san know I'm safe.

---------------------------------------

AMAYA POV

The next day after school, I rushed home so that I could make sure everything was ready, also cook some food so they're not hungry.

I grabbed the ingredients to make some traditionally Japanese food, since that's all I know how to make. I've got no clue how to make what they call a 'hamburger'? 

I make some stuff I think they would enjoy and set it all on the dining table for some snacks.

I made some sakura mochi since it reminded me of Mitsuri-chan, I remember when she told me her hair was that colour from eating too much sakura mochi! I found it very funny when she told me.

I also made Ohagi, since it reminded me of Sanemi-kun, we always used to eat ohagi's on Tuesdays when we were free. He said it was his favourite food, well not exactly, I figured it out myself.

 I even made some Salmon Daikon, since it was Giyuu-kun's favourite food, he really only smiles when eating it!

(you made everything on there, it's too repetitive to write it all lmao)

I hope they eat most of it, since I made a lot, and I can't eat!

While setting up all the food I hear a knock on the door, I go forward and open it, seeing Midoriya-san, he flushed bright red making me worried 'Is he sick?' I wonder.

"Konbanwa, Midoriya-san" you greet (you're not wearing your muzzle, to be polite).

His eyes widen slightly "Wo-woah, Kocho-chan. Your speaking has gotten very good, and no ne-need to be so formal.." he stutters while poking his fingers together.

I give him a bright closed-eye smile, "Alright, Midoriya-kun! Just call me Amaya" I grin showing my sharp teeth.

"Wow, have you always had sharp teeth? I never noticed them!" he exclaims and I nod "Yeah, they're apart of my 'quirk'" I smile.

"Sorry I'm a bit early, your house is very nice" he compliments "It's fine, and thank you! I designed it myself" I say happily, though he seems to miss the first part.

3RD POV

"Come in!" You say and he nods, walking in and immediately the fragrance of freshly made goods hits his nose, making him almost melt.

You lead him into the dining room and he awes at the traditional style of the house, no modern doors, only shoji ones, and full tatami mat flooring.

(kinda like that).

"Your house is very traditional, Amaya-chan" he says and you nod nervously "Yeah, I like the style" you lie.

His eyes turn to the array of food on the table and he can feel his mouth start to water, "What's all the food for?" he asks "Oh, it's for you guys! If you get hungry at all you can have some" he nods and looks at all the food.

He picks up a sakura mochi and nearly swallows it whole "Did you make these? They're really good!" he compliments happily.

You just nod.

TIMESKIP

Around 10 minutes had passed and everyone had arrived, the people who came were Kirishima, Midoriya, Kaminari, Jirou, Mina and Momo.

They all complimented your awesome house and food, and they all noticed your improved speaking.

Now you all were in the training area, you decided to go for the training they did back at the butterfly estate.

(the training room looks like the anime one)

"So~ What are we doing?" Kaminari asks and leans back slightly, trying to look cool.

"The training we'll do today will be for your speed, and if you have enough energy, we can do some sparring" They all nod but thought the same thing, 'Why wouldn't we have enough energy?'.

"Usually, there are three girls who would stretch you over there." You say while pointing to an area to the left, "But they are currently... absent" you say with a hint of sadness in your voice, which nobody noticed.

"Here, we'll be playing tag, you just have to touch anywhere on me, then you win" you explain, "And finally over there" You point to a table in the back "We'll be doing reflex training. In those cups are medicinal tea, they smell very bad. The objective is to throw the medicinal tea onto each other, but if your opponent blocks your cup before you can pick it up, you can't move that cup." you explain, Mina squeals "That sounds fun!" she giggles and you nod, you suppress your grin.

"So, who's going first?" you ask "Me! I'll go first" Mina offers excitedly, you nod "Okay then, so we're doing tag. Whoever gets the other first, wins." she nods and you both stand in the tag area.

You stand in the far right corner and she stands on the left corner closest to everyone else, they all either sit or stand and watch in interest for who's going to win.

"3, 2, 1, go!" Midoriya shouts and as soon as he finished speaking, you had disappeared, making everyone gasp. "Where'd she go?" Mina asked and looked around, only to feel a touch on her shoulder, she turned around only to be met by your smiling face.

"WAAA?" Her mouth hung agape, along with everyone else. "How are you so fast!?" Kaminari screams and you just shrug.

Mina deflates slightly "I didn't even have a chance" she mumbles with a pout, "Now, the reflex training" you say and you both sit on opposite ends of the small table, and everyone had moved closer.

"3, 2, 1, go!" Midoriya yelled again and before Mina could get a chance to even move her arm, you had splashed the water all over her.

Everyone gasped again 'She's so fast!' and Mina sulked "Man, this stuff is stinky!" she whined.

You just grinned happily "Once everyone's done this, you can all go shower" you did have modern showers, just to fit in better. When you first turned one on, you got scared shitless at how fast it came out, Aizawa had to teach you how to use one.

You turned to them with a slightly menacing look in your eyes, "Who's next?" you asked and they all shivered.

TIMESKIP

Once everyone had a turn, you noticed the outcomes were all the same, nobody could even get close to beating you, and they were all extremely worn out, while you hadn't even broken a sweat.

You thought for a moment about teaching them total concentration, but decided against it. You didn't want to be rude, but you could tell for sure none of these guys had trained nearly as hard as demon slayers did, and you honestly thought they didn't really deserve to learn it. You hoped you weren't being rude though.

After everyone had a shower, they all plopped down at the table and started munching on any leftover food, which made you happy, since it seemed like there wasn't going to be anything left.

"Aren't you going to eat Amaya-chan? You've gotta be hungry too" Kirishima asked, you had told them all to call you Amaya, the table nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you haven't eaten anything" Jirou added on, you just sweat-dropped "Actually, I don't eat" you say and they all freeze "What do you mean you don't eat? That's not healthy!" Momo shouted worriedly and you just shook your head.

"I don't need to eat, I never get hungry. It's apart of my 'quirk'. If I do eat food, I'll throw it back up." You explain and they all nod "That's so cool!" Midoriya exclaims with stars in his eyes.

You peeked out the window "You guys should probably head home soon, it's getting late" you advised and they all nodded and started to pack up.

"Bye Amaya-chan!" They all waved as they left the house, you waved back at them and closed the shoji door behind them.

You sighed in relief, happy that was finally over, you were glad nobody asked where your parents were, you would have had to lie and say they're out of town or something.

You walk outside and decide to sit underneath the stars for the whole night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.2K 43
[COMPLETED] ษช แด…แดษด'แด› ษขษชแด แด‡ แด€ แด…แด€แดษด 'ส™แดแดœแด› แดส ส€แด‡แด˜แดœแด›แด€แด›ษชแดษด สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ษขแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด --------- Ukiyo (n.) living in the moment, detached fro...
225K 6.5K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
94K 3.5K 22
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she tries to survive and figure out how to...
10K 352 14
โ˜†------------------------------โ˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...