Death is with us

By xo_Adri_xo

Dani is Merle's fearless daughter. But she hated the term 'love' from her father after he went to prision and... More

i dunno
Dani meets him
Daddy!
Walkers
Maybe if I be strong...
Already way too broken, Please don't break me more!
all alone now...
Carl!!!
Lori!!!
daddy i found you!
Dad and Daryl
Dad and Daryl part 2
May I cry?
Fun times
Mira, the evil, lying, pretty named, meanie!!!
the fight

Dad and Daryl part 3

65 5 2
By xo_Adri_xo

I put my stuff down as Carl wrapped his arms around my waist. "Carl can you let go now?" I asked him sighing. "Not until I get another kiss." He whined "Well to bad!" I told him and pushed him off and ran away and he followed until I ran outside where I was attacked by gunshots which one killed Axel. "Axel!" I shouted and ran towards Beth who got on the ground with us. "What's going on!?" I asked as I shot them and they shot my shoulder and Carl pulled me back down from gunfire. Carl looked at the shot and put his fingers on it so I wouldn't lose blood quickly. "Dani look at me! You're not leaving me now! Not after Mom, Sophia, were gonna be strong and alive. Got it!" Carl ordered me and I nodded and then he kissed my cheek and I smiled.

Time skip~
Soon the governor left and I was checked out by hershal who said "Your fine it went through." And so now no more runs until it heals which stinks. We had a funeral for Axel and Oscar who died saving lives which I cried throughout the whole thing. "Hey Dani." Uncle Daryl said. Also we had gotten Daryl back also my Dad but everyone is on guard though. I don't talk to them much because I'm still a little mad. "Dani I said I was sorry, please forgive me I thought you would be better here then out there." He said and I turned around and hugged him. "I forgive you...if you ever do that again I will take your crossbow and throw it in a puddle of walker blood then break it to pieces and then shove it down your throat." I threaten him as he chuckled "Yeah okay but you'll have to catch me first!" He said running "Daryl Dixon! Get your ass over here now!" I order him as he ran off.

Carl's POV
I looked at Dani remembering the kiss we shared and watched her chase her uncle around until she jumped on his back laughing.

Dani's POV
"Daddy promise you'll never leave me?" I asked sitting next to him. "Hey, I'm not leaving anytime soon Dani." He promised and I smiled towards him and hugged him. But what I didn't know was that the promise didn't last and that was the last time I would talk to my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...