Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 23

437 30 0
By ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

23.

We pull up to a beautiful log cabin.

It wasn't anything compared to Harry's house, but it was still pretty big, and it was definitely beautiful. Just like everything Harry's shown me lately.

It's also isolated just like the other house, so Alec and Sam wouldn't be able to find us. For all we know, they could still think we're inside Harry's place.

I've made my decision that I don't want anything to do with Sam- I won't even refer to him as my father.

I know he's doing all of this for me, to protect me, but he's taking it way too far. I just hope no one ends up getting hurt.

Harry pulls into the driveway and parks the car, and I can see him grinning at me from the corner of my eye.

"Want to check it out?"

"Of course!" I rush, opening the door and stepping out onto the dirt driveway.

Immediately I was hit with a wave of heat, it was a gorgeous day out- nice and warm, a slight breeze, and I couldn't wait to get settled inside.

The smell of fresh air surrounded me, and I took a deep breath in complete bliss.

The house had many windows, it was almost like you could see through it because it was so open. Honestly it reminded me of the Cullen's House in the Twilight movies.

It had a welcoming vibe, it made me feel like I was at home already and I haven't even opened the door.

Harry opens the door to let us in, and the inside was even more breathtaking.

It was so spacious- there was a main room, which was also the largest, and a few rooms around it like the kitchen and the bathroom. Upstairs there was a few bedrooms, but one master bedroom. It may have been even larger than the one we stayed in at Harry's house.

Harry walks up behind me while I'm standing in the room and wraps his arm around me.

"I bet I can guess what we'll be doing in here." He whispers, making the hairs on my arms stand up.

The sound of his mere voice makes me feel a way I have never felt, and it's so over powering it's hard to describe.

I wanted to tell him everything right there on the spot- the way I feet about him, that I wanted to be with him, even though technically I already was.

I was scared that he wouldn't reciprocate the same feelings I have for him, especially if after I told him.

I've never even told a man that I've loved them before. I don't have much experience when it comes to relationships, I'm not afraid to admit that.

I wonder if Harry has ever been in a relationship like we are.

Are we even in a relationship?

There's so many questions I want to ask him, but like I said I'm scared. I don't want to say the wrong thing and have him turn angry at me.

My stomach twists and turns, making my head hurt.

I'm still sick.

I run to the bathroom, again, and let loose of the breakfast I had this morning. I knew I shouldn't have ate that.

Harry runs after me, pulling my hair back for me with a look of pity laced in his beautiful features.

I've really been noticing little things about him lately, the way he carries himself with such confidence, which isn't always too bad of a thing, the way his smile turns up on one side and his eyes have little crinkles when he does this.

It's hard to believe that someone this attractive would even speak to me, let alone be with me.

But we really aren't 'together', are we?

My stomach flipped, and this time it wasn't because I was sick. I don't like the thought of Harry not thinking of me the way I definitely think of him, and that has been on my mind a lot lately.

-

The next few days went by unspeakably slow, I was still under the weather. Even though I had been feeling much better as each day went by, it was still hard for me to just get out of bed.

"That's it." Harry spoke as he barged into our shared room, walking right up to me. "I went out to buy a thermometer." He places the cool metal object in my mouth, hitting a button and turning it on with a beep.

"You've been sick for days, Jules. We need to figure out what's wrong."

I push his hand away, sitting up with a determined look on my face. "I'm not sick, Harry. I'm fine, I just need to eat something and I'll be up and ready."

He raises one eyebrow at me, looking down at the thermometer in his hand.

"One-hundred and two point three." He shakes his head, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm calling Louis."

He walks into the other room, the only thing audible for me to hear is muffled sounds. Within a few minutes he's back in, moving quickly around the room.

"Here's the deal, you need medication. You're obviously sick and you can't just wait here and hope it gets better. I'm sending you to the doctors, but you have to fucking promise me to stay on the down low. Wear your hood, sunglasses, and don't let anyone recognize you. I don't need something more on my plate." He sighs, picking me out an outfit.

"You're not coming with me?" I ask, my voice dry and hoarse.

He chuckles lowly, putting on my shoes for me and lifting me out of bed.

"No, love. I'm not coming with you." He leads me to the door, practically carrying me the entire way.

"Why not?" I push, grabbing the keys out of Harry's extended hand.

"I just don't want to make a scene."

I nod, understanding that if someone saw him they'd obviously recognize who he was.

I get in the car, Harry kissing my cheek softly through the open window, his curls tickling my face.

"Be quick, and please be careful. I'll be here when you get back." He half smiles, backing away as I start the car.

As I drive away I see him through the rear view mirror, getting smaller the farther I drive away from what is now my entire world.

-

I drive up to the nearest hospital, which wasn't too long of a drive.

It was quite busy, considering the fact that we were practically in the middle of no where.

There were cars all around me, and people walking in and out of the building.

I've always hated hospitals. It's such a sad and depressing place, and they also creep me out in general. So many horror stories take place in them so naturally I hate being inside of one.

I've done my fair share in hospitals, let's just say I'm a pretty clumsy person.

Lucky for me it was in the middle of the day, so I didn't have to worry about my imagination going crazy.

I put my hood up onto my blonde hair, making it so that if someone saw me I would be unrecognizable.

I step out of my car, examining the building through my sunglasses, the sun hitting me perfectly in my eyes, making me sigh.

I walk through the building, not sure where to go at first for what I need, but eventually I find the place where I'm supposed to.

I walk up to the receptionist, asking if I can make an appointment.

I make up a name, not wanting to give her my own, and she gives me the name of the doctor. The lady says he will see me shortly, while at the same time eyeing me suspiciously because I was wearing sunglasses inside.

I decide the hood would probably draw more attention to me, so I take it down. I'll just have to make up an excuse for the sunglasses.

I act normal, like I didn't think it was weird, and sit down in the waiting room.

Kids run by me, playing with toys that are sprawled across the floor and making high pitched giggles.

I smile at them, turning my gaze to the television opposite of the room from me.

It's the news, and it's talking about something that happened a few towns away from us, there was a shooting.

A mother and a daughter were killed in their own home by intruders. I cringe from the gruesome thought.

The TV screen changes, and a picture of me turns up.

My heart stops, scared someone will see it and see me.

The only other person in here is the mother of the two kids, and she's watching the tv.

She glances over at me suspiciously, and I'm about to get up and leave the room, forgetting about the doctors. I don't want someone to notice me.

I swallow hard, shifting in my seat, and suddenly I hear the name I gave the woman called.

"Rachel Madden?" The nurse calls out, looking around the room excpectedly even though she knew it was me, I was the only person here besides the mother.

I race up to the nurse and pass her, walking in front. She looks surprised at how quickly I get up, but shakes it off and shows me my room.

Rachel Madden is actually a real person- we were best friends growing up, but once we got into highschool we began drifting apart and ended up not being friends all together.

"Just wait right here." She grins, her smile a little bit too big, "Dr. Beckham will be right in." Her high pitched voice squeaks out, giving me one last large smile before exiting the room.

I'm finally able to breath as I'm left alone.

I find a comfortable position right as the doctor walks in, who was very handsome might I add.

"Miss...Madden?" He asks, making sure it was me. I nod as he walks in, closing the door behind him.

"So what seems to be the problem?" He wonders, pulling out a pen and looking down at his paperwork. He points to the sunglasses while doing so, giving me a silent question on why I'm wearing them.

"My eyes are sensitive to light right now," which wasn't all a lie, "the sunglasses help my headache." He nods, gesturing for me to continue.

"Besides that, I'm not sure." I awkwardly respond, "that's why I'm here. I've been getting sick for the past week, and I woke up with a fever today."

"Alright." he smiles, pulling out a cup. "We're going to run a few tests if that's alright with you."

"Of course." I stand up grabbing the cup from his hand, knowing exactly what I need to do.

"When you get back we can take your temperature again, and I'll check a few more things to make sure you're all right."

He smiles, making me feel much better about the situation. This is easier than I thought.

I walk out, going to the bathroom and making it back to the room in just a few minutes.

After the appointment was done, he writes me a prescription and I'm out faster than I came in.

I make my way back towards the waiting room, opening the door that leads to it, quickly putting my hood back on. I'm greeted by the same mother that was there earlier, being talked to by two police officers. They all turn to me as I walk out, and I fix my hood even tighter onto my head.

The lady begins walking towards me, a confused expression on her face as she stares, and I pretend I don't see her. At this moment I was thankful they couldn't see my eyes since they were covered.

"Hey! Wait!" She calls after me, and I walk faster until I reach the door, not daring to look back.

"Wait, miss! You forgot you phone!" She yells, and I stop dead in my tracks.

She hands me the phone. "Thank you." I manage to get out, surprising myself I was even able to talk. My heart can't stop racing.

"Anytime." She smiles warmly before turning around and going back to the waiting room. I practically have a heart attack as I also turn around, walking down the stairs and out the building.

I try to control my unsteady heartbeat as I walk into the nearest pharmacy and get the medication I need, while of course grabbing a few snacks with me.

I didn't need to go grocery shopping, Harry had already done it while I was in bed.

I check out and put the bags in the passenger seat, taking my first dose of the pills and opening an iced tea.

I smile, turning on the radio and relaxing as I drive home, looking at the beautiful scenery that is around me on the way there.

______________________________

Hey loves!

I haven't updated in a while, so I hope you enjoy this! Thank you everyone so much for reading and commenting and voting, every time someone says something it makes my day a hundred times better!

So it wasn't a very interesting or long chapter, but for some reason it was really hard for me to right at the beginning of it. Thankfully I finished it though and got the words flowing I guess you could say haha.

I hope you all have an amazing day, and thank you again for reading!

I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
13.1K 356 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
7.9K 353 44
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต." "๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ.. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ...