Married to Married Woman 🔞 ✅

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE

11.7K 371 26
By honeybunchbugs

SERIES - 25

The man and woman took a seat in doctor's office room which was on 6th floor of their mansion.

She looked tensed thinking about the results. Infact she didn't have a good sleep thinking about her pregnancy outcome but somehow she slept.

And now the result is out however. She felt his hand classping  her small hand into his large ones. She took a glance at him and then to the doctor.

Why is he taking time.

He then look up to them with a kind smile but Jungkook is not going to take any such gestures. He is worried about his wife and his babies if possible.

"Just spit it out".

Just then his wife elbowed his hand which is partly on the arm chair and he looked at her. She gave a twitch look saying him not to be so disrespectful.

He really have no manners of respecting people.

Her gesture is so cautious that she didn't even want to make a notice of her actions to the doctor. But he had to spoil it.

"He is used to it any way".

She swiftly turn straight as if she didn't have any chat with him.

He cleared his throat as they gave their attention.

"So here is the conclusion. I will explain you in summary".

"No need. Explain detaily".

"Well. I meant same. I'm just trying to start the topic".

Saying that he started his explanation.

"Mrs.Jungkook. As you know you were drugged and that had a great impact. But because you were carryin---

A crashing sound interrupted him as the particles spread over the ground.

Her attention turned to him as she saw how he took a cup and throwed it away so harshly.

While he only looked blankly yet glaringly to the doctor and he gulped. He almost forgot. How could he?

"Why did you do that". She asked him.

"That cup is itching me. It's dirty".

"You never throwed things like that".

"The disease of throwing things is crawling to me from my right side". He said clearly indicating her at how she used to throw the things when she is angry or disturbed.

"I-I'll change Mr. Jeon. We will continue now".

With a curt nod from jungkook he continued .

"So yeah. Though that drug have a tough impact on you, you still seem to fine. I mean you have low chances. But with medical help and proper maintenance with healthy life you can gain it back again. You still have pretty good chances".

A releiving sigh left from her mouth. She literally imprinted in her mind that she may never gonna give birth. But there is a chance.

"But you have to bare with many things".

"Like I heard from Mr.Jeon that you are afraid of syringes . Sadly you have to go through those things. You will get shots which will help you gaining your capability".

"Maybe from now you should get habituated visiting this floor. You will have regular appointments and we will always keep on a check about your improvement. Our team will be your regular doctors and will take care of you. And you also need to follow the diet. Though you want to eat any junk foods or other foods try to eat as much healthy as possible. You should eat regular. I repeat regularly!! And about remaining things I am sure your husband will take care and here our staff will take care of your medication".

After the whole part he given the same gentle kind smile. While her mind is processing everything...

Medication, syringe shots, diet?

She sighed inwardly. She have to take a lot to have a baby but not too much. It's just food and s-shots.  She nodded her head. She felt his hand rubbing hers in affirmation.

And the meeting ended there the doctor saying that her medication will be starting from tommorow. As she can see all the capsules on the desk of their room. And not to forget her husband gave a best ever glare to the doctor as if he is going to chop him.

Her husband is really possesive. She thought

How ironic. One capsule versus hundred capsules. That pill must be really strong. Isn't it just equal to poison. But after removal of poison there is no need to take these many medicines. But since it is more than poison she have to take them.

Sitting beside her with a tied up hairs in a manly bun with few strands he made her sit on his lap comfortably.

Then he explained each content of pills along marking with them and then again made a schedule of when to take them in a stern voice purposely. Atmosphere was such in a way that he sounded strictly purposely and she had to nod her head having no choice.

Two days passed and her diet is chaged. He even started making her eat the meat for her body improvement and she was convinced in the nane of the baby.  He don't want to compromise in any matter. He eventually started her excersize under his guidance. But to her luck he is only guiding her few important stretchings important to her abdomen region. He want all the possible ways that could cure her.

He always hugs and Pat's her while receiving shots and sometimes he himself gives her the injection calming her with his loving words and loving touch. 

"You need to drink this". He growled like a tiger.

"I'm sick of it Jungkook". She roared like a tigress.

"You need to drink it no matter how it is cub". She gasped dramatically opening her mouth at the pronoun he gave to her.

"I don't want it. You don't know how bad it is".

"You are eating meat for god's sake. What's with this milk".

"That milk belongs to calf".

"Don't behave childish Aera". He warned her raising his eyebrows.

"But not today. Just for today".

"You shouldn't skip like this".

"I'm not going to drink". She folded her hands smoothly and turned her head away swiftly in a rejecting manner.

"You know that your stubbornness doesn't work towards me. I can easily make you drink by closing your nose and forcing this milk in your mouth".

"You won't".

"I can".

She knows he can. She stayed silent for a while with him standing to her side burning under her gaze".

"Time is ticking. Should I close your nose".

"Fine. But please for this once. Only for once. Give me chocolate milk. Or any almond milk. Anything. Add some flavour to it".

Her eyes grew big looking at him while her eyebrows arched down slightly with her lips a bit pouting and her big doe eyes looking keenly and adorably at him.

"You want other kind of milk don't you"?

"Chocolate would do".

"Your going to have an aching night Aera". He husked in his seduced voice.

As she said he bought her chocolate milk and gave it to her with a vow of giving a good better punishment at night.

As the day passed and night arrived he layed her naked fresh body on the bed after having a bath with her. Just a skin ship of his hand on her ass aroused him and he bought her out of the washroom on the bed kissing aggressively.

Turning her around swiftly his hand roughly landed on her ass as she shrieked but we're soon changed into screams.

After few good spanks he raised her ass up a bit pressing her head in the sheets as his other hand catched her both hands on her back.

He spanked her again with more force than the other as she screamed out loud. She lost the count after 16 and he stopped later rubbing her ass to add burning sensation as she whimpered in the sheets.

Leaning down he husked in her ear.

"How do you want me to fuck you. From your back or from front".

"From back". Her voice changed due to screaming.

He smirked at her instant reply. She no way wants to be fucked from front as her ass rubs to the sheet to add pain.

Taking an ointment from the nightstand he applied on her ass cheeks earning a hisss as it felt cold on her burning skin. But it felt releived than before.

Balancing her on all her force he entered in her swiftly earning a loud gasp from her throat. Holding her waist he started riding her.

"Damn you are so warm baby".

His hand reached to her clit as his thumb added pressure on it as she cried out in pleasure.

She gasped again as he started hitting her deep at g-spot. She turned back with pleading eyes as it only added fuel and he didn't show any mercy. Her hand reached back towards him to make it slow but her hand was folded on her back and her other hand too as her face fell in sheets again to her side moaning out.

"J-Jungkoo-. It's t-too deep".

"Yes baby. Moan my name out loudly".

"Ahh". She only moaned.

Spank!!

"Ahh". She cried as he hit on her shining red ass cheeks but the effect is less as he already applied ointment.

"Moan my name baby. You are my one little submissive wife. Aren't you"?

Spank!!!

"Ahh Jungkook please".

He took a glimpse of her tear strained face as her face is turned to right and his thumb gently rubbed her tear away.

With a rythmic speed he cummed in her and changed the position with her sitting on his dick.

He jerked her towards him as her body totally fleshed into him her chest pressing to his chest. And her hands took support of his shoulders folding her hands around his neck as she started to move.

"Fast baby". He said in a heavy breath as she tried to increase her speed while he took time to worship her body with his kisses.

He digged his face into her neck as he covered her neck with painful bruises and his hands gripped her waist taking control over her movements.

He increased the speed as she too cooperated with him.

Her back arched as her flesh is clenching around him and her chest almost shoved towards him.

He didn't wait a second to take her pearls like nipples in his mouth and started sucking.

Her bossoms are jiggling adding pain to her as he sank his teeth to her nipple. Her ass is already in pain and he don't want to add more pain. After spanking he want her to only enjoy pleasure and pleasure.

He left her waist and she didn't slowed her rythm as she is already somewhere near to her high. His hands cupped her bossoms so that they couldn't bounce and her pain will however reduce.

"Do not cum". He warned her.

That will only add pleasure to her when she stops herself from cumming longer and longer and then cum it will be too much pleasurable.

"You are not going to cum untill I cum or untill I say. Understood Aera".

With heavy breath she nodded her head.

And he again catched her waist and slowed down the movement a bit for which she ircked up. The pleasure was too much. But he too restrained himself from cumming.

And after few slow thrusting he pushed her on the bed and put her legs on his shoulder and increased the pace suddenly with powerful thrusts that her back arched up perfectly with her mouth hung open.

"Jungkook". She moaned out his nane adding fuel to his soul.

"Yes baby".

Gripping her thighs he jerked his thrusts in her more powerfully. And just when she clenched around him he stopped the movement. She gasped

"Jungkook please". She cried out. It's too much. He was going in a inhuman pace till she reached her high and suddenly the movement stopped.

"Should I take it out Aera".

"No please". She can't bear it.

"Please". She pleaded.

"For what are you pleading baby".

"Please continue".

"What should I continue".

"F-fucking me".

"Good girl".

He again started his movements and leaned over her body, him top of her his hands bearing his weight.

His pace fastened again as he took her lips onto his and devouring them. She easily have access for him to enter into her mouth and he kissed her to the fullest chewing her plump lower lip and dragging it a bit. With their lip movements she too kissed him back with her hands over his neck. She too followed his movements and shared a great kiss.

He is actually impressed and proud of his girl kissing this good. She too took his lip in her few tips making them wet and kissing them lovingly and her hands reached in his hands clutching them easily.  Afterall its him who fetched her in the romance thing. It's him who teaches her to get kissed this perfectly. It's reflection of his teachings.

But nonthless their kiss didn't distract him from quickening his pace.

He travelled down till her cleavage and she given him access from time to time whenever he roamed from one side to other side of her neck and arched up when he reached at her cleavage.

She moaned delightly in pleasure and gripped his shoulders tightly as again this time she is reaching on her high.

She looked down at him opening her eyes and called him.

"J-jungkook"

He looked up at her still keeping her skin in his mouth as she made a hiss sound.

"D-don't stop p-please".

There are almost tears in her eyes.

Not giving any answer his hands took hold of her legs under her knees folding them side to him and gripped it tightly to feel her legs shakening when she cums.

And she reached her high and cummed out screaming forgetting his order and he cummed after her.

And that was so damn pleasurable and most exostic feeling ever. They both breathed our exhaustingly while he almost crashed on her but his hands took the weight. That was so good feeling after self controlling a lot.

He looked up at her and found her catching her breath as her chest moved according to her breath. She looked at him panting.

"You improved a lot Aera. Your kissing is very good".

She smiled at his compliment. She liked when he praised her. A doubt raised in her a lot of times wether if she is giving enough pleasure to him. But that worry would subdued away when he used to praise her body and love making session while fucking her.

And today when he complimented her kissing particularly she felt confidence build up and thought that she is really giving him pleasure.

But she thought that untill his face became dark.

"But you forgot one thing baby".

Her eyebrows scrunched indicating him that she still didn't remember and he actually got angry as she really forgot his order.

*Is she not taking his threats and orders seriously anymore? I should teach her a good lesson*. He thought.

"Didn't I said that you shouldn't cum untill I say hmm"?

Her face revealed shock expression as she really forgot that because he frustated her again and again. And the forgetting excuse would not be an excuse but a fire to him. So she remained quiet keeping her mouth shut.

"You are so desperate to get a punishment though you cry a lot. Don't you"?

Uh-oh. So she is going to get a punishment again.

She put a scared face as he smirked looked at her. Dragging her up he made her sit on his cock her back facing him and her front facing the mirror. So this is the punishment......

****

As days passed by she get accustomed to her new life style with her diet, snacks, excercise, medicines, check up everything. And her medicines are not as much as they look. Certain pills are taken only on certain days alternatively or only on every weekend.

He is supporting her in an arrogant way as it is the way he is and making her follow everything. But the night and mornings would be so amazing. And if sometimes he stay at home all the day is amazing too. He always sticks to her even at the time of her cooking and  holds her waist from back giving kisses on her nape as she however mostly ties bun while cooking.

The days are going smoothly except for milk thing. She somehow is taking the milk in giving herself a pep talk and his scrutinizing gaze is encouraging her to next level.

But one day she simply came in from the garden to take her pills and she saw Jungkook to her surprise.

Surprise because it is not his time to come and he was not coming to her and there are guards with him? Why? This never happened.

But she being excited and flushed with his arrival she squealed out.

"Jungkook!".

He turned his head swiftly towards her in a jerk with a bit alertness and worried.

He immediately turned to his side as she can now only see his side profile.

She was about to come towards him and he is not welcoming her with his open hands and the most surprising thing is his guards blocked her way and she looked at him.

"Jungkook"?

"Go in Aera".  He said in his hardened voice.

"B-but why".

"I'll explain you. Go in".

"But atleast let me come near you. Why are you saying me to go away. I wan---".

"FUCKING GO IN AERA". He immediately needs it. She can't come near him. She will cry orelse.

She flinched at his loud boom voice as her tears welled up in no time.

"Go before I take action. Take her in". He motioned the maids. 

She however not giving them any chance she herself ran to their room crying.

He can't help but just look at her running to their room and he regretted for shouting at him. But he need it urgently.

How r u my loblies. I'm back.

I did it. I written the chapter and updated it. Yaay.

And. No. Not corona, neither their virus thread. 😒. Such things which are more cruel than mafia doesn't exist in this world.

And I will try to give regular updates. And yeah important thing. This ff gonna come to an end soon. But still there are many series to be completed.

Actually this ff is supposed to end by 15 chaos . But I prolonged it with miscarriage plot and upcoming small plots.

And don't worry. My mind is filled with fudging number of stories with different plots and I can't wait to write them. The stories are continuously boiling in my brain from a long time.

Hope you like this chap and loblies😏 don't forget to vote and comment. Comment for sure please. That will be my boost up. 😘

And I'll try to update soon.

Bye bye. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.9K 43
THIS IS THE STORY OF THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE. " Please stop what did I ever do?" Y/n sobbed while trying her best to shout those words. " You deserve...
135K 4K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
359K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
334K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...