Avengers: Jr. Stark (Avengers...

Από HaydenSmith3000

This story is told in the POV of Jr. Stark. The 16 yr old daughter of the genius billionaire playboy philanth... Περισσότερα

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 26

445 14 3
Από HaydenSmith3000

"Jr wake up." Calvin whispers shaking my shoulder.

"M'up Cal."

"Come on we gotta get you back inside."

"Don't wanna."

"I know but I don't think your dad would appreciate me leaving you in a car."

"I'll be fine."

"If you insist." Calvin mocks but I can hear the smirk in his voice. I'm too tired to do anything about it and stay in my seat. A few minutes later I hear a pair of giggles, one belonging to my dad and the other belonging to Calvin.

"Wake up baby girl." Dad taunts and the next thing I know I am being squirted with the freezing water of a spare water gun that was lying around.

"I told you you should've moved." Calvin laughed helping me out of the car.

"I hate you both."

"You know you love me." Dad taunted.

"You know what dad, I do love you. And I need to show you how much I love you." I shout running towards dad wrapping him in a soaking wet hug.

"JR! JR LET GO OF ME. JR STARK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"But I'm showing you how much I love you dad." I argue in the most innocent voice possible.

"Alright you've shown me enough love. Go find something to do." He jokes pushing me back.

"Alright Cal let me change and then we are watching Harry Potter. ALL 8 movies."

"Whatever you want Jr."

"You're damn right Lockhart. But seriously she always finds a way to get what she wants. And the puppy eyes, she always uses the puppy eyes." My dad warns Calvin before heading inside.

In no time Calvin and I were sitting in a blanket fort starting our roughly 20 hour movie marathon. We were both half asleep when my phone rang causing me to stir. Cal was asleep at this point so I was extremely careful not to wake him up.

When I looked at the caller ID it wasn't a number I recognized.

"Hello?"

"Ah Jr, so nice to hear your voice again."

My heart stopped as I realized it was Rumalow on the other end of the call.

"Listen Rumalow leave me the fuck alone."

"You've always been a feisty one haven't you sweetheart. Anyways I'll get right to the point. We need you for another mission soldier."

"Well I hate to break it to ya but I'm not your soldier anymore."

"Ahh but you are. I can manipulate you any way I want with a simple press of a button. Would you like me to send your family the video I took?" I could tell his lips quirked up into a smile.

"Rumalow don't you dare!" I shouted causing Calvin to stir.

"Oh but I would dare and you know it. Meet me in 2 hours at 182 Hemlock Drive. It's an old abandoned warehouse and if you bring anyone else I'll kill you all, understood."

"You have anyone else with you and I'll kill you all." I counter.

"Agreed. You better not be late." And with that he hung up the phone.

"Jr who was that." Calvin mumbled sleepily.

"No one Cal. Let's get you to bed."

"I wanna stay here." He whined in protest.

"I know but my dad would kill us both if we slept in the same room together, c'mon."

When Calvin made no effort to move I picked him up and brought him to the guest room across the hall. Once he was settled I said goodnight to the team so they most likely wouldn't search for me later.

My anxiety was through the roof but I knew if I didn't do this there would be huge consequences. I snuck out my window and hopped into the car making sure to bring both guns and knives. They most likely would be needed.

I plugged in the address and started driving to the unknown location which was just under 20 minutes away.

I stepped out of the car to see Rumalow waiting expectantly.

⚠️TW for noncon and r@pe ahead⚠️

"Jr darling, how are you?" He cooed cupping my face with his hand.

"Fine, now what is it you need Rumalow." I demanded.

"Oh Jr Jr Jr, always right to business. Why don't you ever let yourself lay back for a bit. You clearly look stressed, I know I personally need to blow off some steam."

My stomach dropped as I realized what he was referring to.

I was in a dark room strapped to a table. I knew I was with Hydra but my memories were too clear to have been wiped already. After a while I was thrown into a cold cell guarded by Rumalow every night.

"Jr babe I need to work through some of this stress and you're going to help me." Rumalow stated leaving no room for debate.

"But-"

"Don't want to hear it. Now you can choose to stay quiet and keep whatever dignity you have left, or scream as loud as you want. I really don't care no one is coming to save you anyway."

Without another word Rumalow had my clothes discarded on the floor and had his way. This happened almost every night. Rumalow even recorded to use as blackmail against me.

"Rumalow I'm not your fuck toy."

"Oh honey, you are." He sneered grabbing my wrist pinning me against the wall.

"Time to get rid of these." He mumbled taking my hoodie and sweats off. "You better be quiet because I don't want to be interrupted got it."

I'm the moment all I could do was nod my head while trying not to cry.

Rumalow started having his way, completely ignoring my begs and pleads to leave me alone. At the sound of any volume deemed too loud for Rumalow he would take his pocket knife and press on my thigh just a little deeper each time as a reminder. By the end of the encounter I had 4 deep gashes on my left thigh.

"Get your fucking clothes on. Go home. And never speak of this or there will be consequences. I'll call you for our next meet."

⚠️Warning Over⚠️

I pulled my clothes on as quickly as possible before speeding home. Literally. I was driving 65 in a 35. I managed to make it home in 10 minutes before I had to climb through my window to get back in. I made sure to lock my bedroom door before going to the bathroom to clean and stitch my leg. I gently poured peroxide into the first gash watching it bubble furiously turning from white to red foam as my blood mixed with the solution. I repeated the same action 3 more times on my remaining gashes before drying and stitching them.

Desperate to take a long shower I packed up the first aid kit and got in scrubbing harder than I ever have in my entire life. After 45 minutes of intense scrubbing my skin was bright red and I felt no cleaner. I dried off changing into sweats and a hoodie to hide my beet red skin. It was 3:15 in the morning so it was possible that people were still up. I couldn't sleep right now and I'm not sure I would want to, even if I could.

Upon entering the living room I found Steve and Bucky asleep on one of the couches controllers in hand. I chuckled at the sight, which brought me slight comfort despite the previous activities.

"Jr what are you still doing up?" Steve asked stretching out.

"I'm just getting a drink that's all."

"Jr, why aren't you sleeping?" Bucky asked now waking up himself.

"Just getting a drink. I'll be out of your hair in a minute."

"Jr come here." Bucky mumbled. I walked over to him waiting for his next words. He pulled me down on the couch next to him and hugged me like his life depended on it. Bucky always knew what I needed without me ever having to say it verbally.

"Night doll." Bucky murmured while kissing my head.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

87.1K 1.4K 17
The famous tony stark has a teenage daughter. The only problem there is that her mother is an addict. Yn stark had her ways of coping with her mot...
13.8K 450 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...
81.9K 1.7K 34
TW:MENTIONS OF EDs SELF HARM AND SUICIDE/SUICIDAL THOUGHTS 18+ I DONT OWN ANY OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS...I ONLY OWN ANY DEVIATIONS FROM ORIGINAL PL...
35.1K 689 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...