Heal Me, Annie (Heartfelt Ser...

MadamWriting_28 द्वारा

A story of healing and fighting for life to live and love. -Completed but expect errors! अधिक

Prologue
*Heal ONE*
*Heal TWO*
*Heal FOUR*
*Heal FIVE*
*Heal SIX*
*Heal SEVEN*
*Heal EIGHT*
*Heal NINE*
*Heal TEN*
*Heal ELEVEN*
*Heal TWELVE*
*Heal THIRTEEN*
*Heal FOURTEEN
SPECIAL HEALING 1
SPECIAL HEALING 2

*Heal THREE*

21 13 0
MadamWriting_28 द्वारा

It's my birthday today but I can't feel it because I'm still in the four corners of this room. No one greeted me also. I think I deserve for being a bargain to everyone.

I sat down to the edge of the bed. But I was thinking deeply I was disturb by a voice singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAMIEL,"she really surprises me. Hindi ako makapagsalita dahil sa pagkabigla.

"Happy birthday,"bati nito ulit sa akin. I give her my genuine smile. She smiled back. She put the cake. It's not big but I appreciate it.

"Sorry, yan lang kaya ko, but I told Gwen already na magluluto ako ng dinner at umuwi agad siya dahil meron tayong celebration. For today, may ibibigay ako sayo, samahan mo ako kasi nasa kwarto ko yun."

I immediately follow her and excitement filled my heart knowing she has a gift for me. We reach her room and she open the door.  The past feeling I had entering her room give me unexpected feeling. May kinuha ito sa ilalim ng kama niya. It's a box. Hindi rin ito gaanong malaki. Iniabot niya sa akin ito.

"What's this?"

"Buksan mo,"utos nito sa akin. I sat down to her bed and start ripping the paper. It's a brown box. I rip the box also and revealed another small box. It was tied in a black ribbon. Tinanggal ko ang ribbon at bumungad sa akin ang silver cross.

"Akin na, isusuot ko sayo." Iniabot ko ito sa kanya. The cold necklace touch my skin. Naikabit na niya ito.

"I give you this because I wanted you to have peace in yourself. Always remember that aside from me and Gwen, God really loves you. Happy Birthday Damiel."

Pumunta ito sa harapan ko. All of the sudden, I felt this overwhelming happiness and contentment because she really give me hopes. I can't stop myself, I hug her immediately. In the end, she hug me back. Her warmth cover this cold life I have.

We let go each other's hand.

"Today is your birthday, so, sàan tayo?"

"I don't know."

"Let's go to the park na malapit sa village natin. But first, let's find clothes for you."

She grab me towards my room. She open it and directly go to my closet. It took her minutes to find what I will wear. She give me a tattered pants that I didn't wear for so long and a blue sweatshirt. She look for my shoes in the shoerack. Napili nito isang white rubber shoes.

"Maiiwan muna kita at kailangan ko din magpalit okay,"all I can hear is the door shut. I quickly go to the shower and do the quick bath. I don't want her to wait for me so long.
After taking a bath I grab the towel and cover my lower part. I start wearing my underwear and next my pants. I can stop myself smiling. I look for my perfume and spray it all over my body. Then, I wear the sweatshirt. I look at the big mirror. I slid my hands to my hair to fix it. I think I look okay. 

Sitting down at the edge of my bed, I begin to put on my shoes. I'm almost done tying when I heard the door open. Revealing her in a baby blue dress with her hair flowing freely with a hairpin in it. She looks so beautiful. I can stop myself staring.

"Ready ka na,"that question made me snap back to reality.

"Sorry. I'm ready."

She just let out her amazing smile. Iniangkla nito ang kamay sa braso ko. Naglakad na kami pababa.

"Ikaw ang magmamaneho ngayon, pwede?"

"Did Gwen know?"

"Oo naman. Besides, she told me, your not that reckless kaya I'm sure we will be okay."

I'm not driving for so many years because I choose to isolate myself. I wish luck will be with me. It's my favorite car, the one I bought when I reach 21. I suppose she will sit down at the back but she choose passenger seat.

"Okay ka lang,"she suddenly ask me. Tumango ako.

"It's been years since I drive this car. I missed it."

"The car or driving?"

"Both of it."

"Then you can drive me around if you want."

Napatingin tuloy ako sa kanya dahil sa sinabi niya. She trusted me so much.

"Ayos lang sayo. Besides, I'm not that okay"
I'm still hesitant baka maibangga ko ang sasakyan.

"When you trust yourself, I can trust you."

Nilagay ko na sa keyhole ang susi at sinimulang paandarin ito. I just drive slowly. Halos 15 minuto din ang tinakbo namin. Malapit lang kasi ito. Bumaba na siya at sumunod na rin ako.

I can see happiness in her face upon seeing the park and it affects me. The place flash my good memories with Gwen when she was still young.

"Halika na, birthday boy. Let's enjoy the day."

There were few people walking and talking. We start walking and enjoying the place.

We sat at the chair under the big tree. The skies are blue showing fine weather and slowly showing the sunshine.

"Ganda dito."

"Yeah." While saying it I look at her face. She has this calm aura.

"Don't you miss your family? Your 6 months away from them."

"I miss them pero they understand."

Silent envelope us. No one dared to talk. Until one guy approach me. His familiar but I can't remember him.

"Uy, Kuya Dam, himala nakita kita dito."

Inaalala ko kung sino nga ba siya. Hindi ko talaga matukoy kung sino ang kaharap.

"Hey, young man, I didn't remember your name but I am familiar with your face."

"Nag-eenglish ka na naman kuya. Ako po yung madalas na magbenta ng puto cheese sa inyo. Ang pangalan ko po ay Greg"

"I remember. Why didn't you deliver to us?"

"Nagamit po yun sa pagpapagamot ng tatay ko kaya nahirapan kaming magbenta ulit."

"That's bad news."

"Hindi kuya. Napagaling naman po si tatay. At saka salamat sa pagpakyaw ninyo sa paninda ko."

"Walang anuman. At oo nga pala, ipakilala kita sa kasama ko, ito si Ate Annie mo."

Nakipagkamay naman si Annie dito.  Pagkatapos ng kwentuhan at umalis na ito at bumalik sa kasama niya.

After 1 hour, nagdesisyon na kaming bumalik dahil kailangan ko na daw kumain at inumin ang gamot ko. When I can get rid of those medicines?

Someone called Annie. She immediately took the phone. "Hello Gwen, pauwi na kami. Ingat ka dyan." After their short talk she ended the call.

We reach the house after 15 minutes. She immediately goes to the kitchen and I know she will prepare my lunch. Nagdesisyon akong sundan ito. I saw her talking to our maids while cooking the lunch.

"Ehem,"tawag pansin ko sa mga ito. Napalingon silang lahat.

"Senyorito,"bati noong mga maids. Ngumiti lang ako sa kanila. "Pwede iwan niyo muna kami?" They walk out of the kitchen.

"Sana naghintay ka nalang sa loob. I'll bring it to your after I prepare it."

"Don't you want me to see you cook?"

"Hindi naman. Upo ka muna dyan." Instead of following her I stand beside her.
"Annie, can I ask personal question from you?" She became silent. I'm totally out of control asking about her life.

"Sige." She answered shortly.

"Are you into relationship? But, if you think that's too personal, pwede hindi mo nalang sagutin."

"Boyfriend? Uhm, wala naman."

"That's good. I mean, that's good because he might got jealous dahil sa trabaho mo."

Tahimik na naman siya. She have done cooking my lunch. Inilagay na niya ito sa plato. Nagtanong ito sa akin.

"Dito ka ba kakain o sa kwarto mo?"

"Okay na dito at mukhang marami naman yan,sabay ka ulit sa akin."

"Sige."

"What's with the short response? Are you okay?"

She immediately look at me. Something's really bothering her.

"You can tell me."

She just continue and I'm hating it. I can no longer control my emotions.

"What's with you! Have I done wrong to you?"

"Wala naman. I'm fine. At wag kang sumigaw."

"Fine, that's what you always told me."

Hindi na ito nagsalita at kumakain lang ng tahimik. I immediately scold myself for shouting at her. Pagkatapos nitong kumain ay kinuha nito sa medicine cabinet ang gamot. Inilagay niya ito sa tabi ko.

Pagkatapos gawin yun, she just walk out of the kitchen. I suddenly feel defeated and lost. I shouldn't have shouted at her. I'm really the bad guy. I should say sorry.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

THANKS FOR READING MY WORKS GUYS.

I have standalone ongoing story entitled: Taming His Heart and I have a completed story: Hey! Mr. Officer. Salamat madam/sirs 👍

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Chasing Hell (PUBLISHED) KIB द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

63.2M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
Control The Game (COMPLETED) beeyotch द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

27.5M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...
124M 2.6M 56
Si Carmelita Montecarlos ay ang bunsong anak ng pinakamayamang angkan sa San Alfonso. Habang si Juanito Alfonso naman ay ang anak ng pinakamaimpluwen...
6.8M 138K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...