The Avaricious Champion (Male...

By Elyion22

With a series of unusual events happening around, Y/N must fight in order to stop the plotted evil that is ro... More

Y/N Bio
Welcome To The Playground
The Base Violence Necessary For Change
That Perfect Thing Has Always Been A Lie
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers
Everybody Wants To Be My Enemy
When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
The Boy Savior
Oil and Water
What Could Have Been

Nobody Wins In War

2K 72 22
By Elyion22

The Avaricious Champion (Male GreedLing Reader x Arcane)

Opening:

Part 2

Somewhere in the Under City, Y/N, Vi, Powder, Mylo and Claggor are in an arcade of some sort where all of them are just doing their own thing.

Vi was swinging her fists on a punching machine while Y/N was watching her. He looked at the scoreboard and watches Vi's score reaching to the number one spot, though a majority of the spots were from her. Some were from Claggor but he was two spots lower than Vi.

Y/N would just watch her, observantly. Capturing every detail of the way she fights. To be honest, he's never tried the punching machine before. Vi and Claggor were the only ones who would use it on a few occasions.

Sure he may be the most agile fighter among them but Y/N wasn't the kind of fighter who would strike first. He was the sort of analytic kind of fighter. Always paying attention to a fighter's stance and the way they fight. In that way, you could find and hit them at their weak spot.

Analyzing Vi's fighting style, he could tell they were more than just street-level kind of fighting. After all, she is Vander's prodigy.

While he was watching Vi, Mylo was at the shooting gallery, picking his nose and examining a toy gun.

Mylo:"Remind me why we bother with this dump."

After a while, Vi finished and stepped away from the punching machine.

Vi:"Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this is as good a place as any."

Y/N:"And besides, people hardly come to this place, so we're good."

Claggor:"Oh, what's the matter, Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?"

Mylo:"*loads his gun* Hey, if she didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing."

Powder suddenly pops up behind the counter of the shooting gallery and Mylo jumps at her sudden appearance.

The younger sister just smirked and connected the two plugs before twisting them. Once she did, the shooting gallery turns on its lights and the cutouts behind her began moving.

Powder leaped over the counter and Mylo just gave her a despising look before focusing his attention on the shooting gallery.

He raises his gun and fires it at the cutout boards, missing every single one of them as he fired. Y/N couldn't help but laugh in the inside as he watches this. After all, Mylo  had bad aim when it comes to something like that.

Vi:"*takes off her boxing gloves* You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?"

Mylo:"Are you kidding? That was the the best job we've ever done."

Mylo continued firing at cutouts but again, he misses them entirely.

Mylo:"Maybe just don't take Powder next time."

Powder gave him a look and readies her gun.

Claggor:"Um..."

She aims her gun at one of the cutouts  and fires at them, hitting them at their targeted spot. Powder kept firing and firing, never missing a shot and all Mylo could do was stand and watch.

Once she was done, she sets her gun down and makes a face to Mylo, similar to the one he gave her earlier, before walking away and went to play with a different game machine.

Y/N looked back and saw that Vi was done. Maybe now's the time to test out that punching machine for himself. He walks to it and stares at it for a moment, imagining it to be a real opponent.

He takes a deep breath and got to his stance. Y/N swung his fist and dodged as the punching machine sent some fists at him. He sent a mix of punches and kicks at the machine while dodging the mechanized fists that were sent at him and his score started to take up some spots.

Vi watched as Y/N kept on attacking the punching machine for a few more moments until he eventually stops. He panted and looks up to see that his score was tied with Vi's. That was enough for him. Y/N didn't care if he surpassed Vi or not. He just wanted to test his skill, that's all.

Y/N wipes off his sweat and Vi walks over to him.

Vi:"You did good there. *offers him a towel* Here."

Y/N:"*takes the towel* Thanks."

While she was playing the game machine, Powder glances back to see Y/N and Vi, smiling and laughing on whatever they are talking about. She looks back and continues playing the machine.

Powder sometimes thought there was something going on between her sister and the person whom she called an older brother. Perhaps they had a thing for each other? Love was it?

No, that would be too weird. Besides, she doubts that she was Y/N's type...or so she thought. Powder shrugged those thoughts away and continued playing but stops when she hears people clamoring outside.

She takes a peek outside through a shattered part of the window and sees enforcers outside.

Enforcer 1:"*shoves a girl off* Get back."

Marcus:"*to a thug* Tell me where I can find them."

Thug:"Topsider Business ain't my concern."

Marcus:"It's every one of you trencher's concern now. Give me a name."

The thug walks over to him and instead of giving him a name, he just spat on his shoe. Powder backs away and walks to her friends.

Powder:"Hey, guys? You should see this-"

Her words are soon cut off as the glass shatters with the thug thrown through it. The thug sprawled to the floor and Marcus made eye contact with the kids once he and the enforcers noticed they were inside.

Marcus:"*closes his book* Search them.

The enforcers entered the hangout room through the broken window and began searching the place.

Mylo:"Go ahead, idiots. We've got nothing."

Powder backs away and looks at her pouch to see the crystals. Feeling that they were after them, she covers her puch immediately. She glances at Vi, who looks at her worriedly, knowing that if they found the crystals, they'll take Powder away.

Marcus walked up to Powder and she lifts her head to look at him. The situation got tense and with this much enforcers, their only option now is to run.

Y/N looks at Claggor and gives him a nod. Claggor grabs hold of a lever and pulls it down. The lights turned off leaving the neon lights illuminating in the darkness.

Powder immediately ran away from Marcys while Mylo kicks one of the Enforcers away. He takes cover behind the counter and uses his gun to fire at the enforcers.

But since they weren't actual bullets, they didn't affect them. They took a step forward until Y/N kicks one of them down and Vi throws a metal plate at another.

The other enforcer took notice of them but the two ran away. Claggor and Mylo ran away as well. Powder hid and through the moving cutouts until Marcus grabs her by the arm.

She screams as she tries to break free. Then, she slams her fist on one of the targets and its jaw closed on Marcus' arm which makes him let go of Powder.

Once she was free, Vi grabs her by the wrist and pulls her along.

Vi:"Come on!"

Y/N rushes forward, kicks the door open and they ran away as fast as they can. Marcus knocks the door open and the enforcers chased after the kids.

Enforcer 1:"Get them!"

The group kept on running until Vi stops to see two enforcers choking an old man. The enforcers turned their heads and noticed them before letting go of the old man.

Vi turns back, only to see a few more enforcers running after them. Just then, they hear a whistle from above.

Ekko:"Over here!"

Ekko kicks down a ladder for them. Vi immediately climbs up. Everyone follows suit and the enforcers got even closer. Powder climbs up but was slightly interrupted when an enforcer climbs up the ladder.

She climbed as fast as she can until she reached the top. Vi rushes over and kicks the ladder down, sending it to the other enforcers down below, knocking them down.

Vi:"*to Powder* You need to hide those crystals."

Powder:"Yeah, no kidding."

***

After a while, they all went back to the orphanage where they watch Vander and Benzo having a meeting with all the other residents of the Lanes.

Sevika:"*slams on the table* We should hit them back. We've got numbers to beat them."

Thug:"Yeah. Let's teach them what it means to mess with us.

???:"Yeah!"

Everyone in the room shouted in agreed in agreement. Vander was silent and all he could do is just listen to what they're saying. He didn't really want to do this.

Just to ease himself a bit, he lights up a match and lit his pipe.

Vander:"You sure that's what you want?"

Stall Holder:"Let's do it."

Vander:"We crossed that bridge once before, and we all know how that ended.

Thug 2:"You're just protecting your kids."

Vander glanced at Y/N, Vi, Powder, Mylo, Claggor and Ekko before turning back to the crowd.

Vander:"I'm protecting our people. I'd do the same for any one of you. We look out for each other. It's the way it's always been. This will blow over. We just need to stand together."

Sevika:"The Vander I knew, the one who built the underground, wouldn't be afraid to fight."

Vander approaches her and looked her in the eye.

Vander:"*smokes from his pipe* Do I look afraid?"

Sevika:"No. You look weak."

Sevika whistled and walked away with a few thugs following her. Y/N watched all of this and as much he hated the enforcers, he didn't want everyone to go into another war with Piltover again. 

Claggor:"Why isn't he doing anything?"

Powder:"We kicked the Enforcers' butts with just the five of us. Imagine what the whole of the Lanes could do."

Mylo:"Jeez, even Powder wants to fight. *walks down the stairs*"

Vi:"So, why aren't we?"

Y/N:"Are you insane? Do you really want to lose a bunch of our people just so that Piltover could leave us alone?"

Vi:"Well, do you have a better idea, then?"

Y/N wanted to answer but he didn't have another idea. Vi had a point but he was sure this isn't what Vander would have wanted. He didn't want history to repeat itself.

Before he could walk away, he noticed Ekko having an uneasy look on his face as if he was hiding something. Vi noticed it as well and Powder pokes her head out to see what was going on.

Y/N:"Got something to say, Ekko?"

Ekko:"Um..."

Vi:"Spill it, Ekko."

Ekko:"Um,,,Oh, okay. Well, um, Vander's got a deal with the Enforcers."

Y/N:"*surprised* What?!"

Vi:"What deal?"

***

Somewhere in a warehouse around Piltover, Marcus was roaming around inside, looking for someone. He looked around the place for a while until he felt his foot step on something.

He looked down and saw a vein like substance on the floor, letting out an disembodied voice after he stepped on it.

Then, approaching footsteps are heard and Marcus looked to his right to see the scarred man, Silco, approaching him.

Marcus:"First time I've been invited to the Lanes. It better be worth my time."

Silco:"Ah, you see, that's your weakness, Marcus. You carry your chin so high, you fail to see the opportunity below.

Marcus:"Who are you?"

Silco:"You're looking for five children, the ones running circles around Piltover's finest."

Marcus:"What about it?"

Silco:"Don't look so concerned. I'm about to make your day."

***

After his meeting with Marcus, Silco went back to the lab, where he is looking closely at the vial of the strange substance that Singed had used on the rat.

Silco:"Will he live?"

Singed:"Long enough."

Behind Silco was Deckard, who was looking at the view of the sea's depths from the glass window. He watched as a large sea creature passed by, assuming that it was looking for a prey.

Silco:"*walking to his side* Beautiful, aren't they? Yet, up there on the surface, no one even knows they exist."

Deckard:"They're monsters."

Silco:"*looks at him* There's a monster inside all of us."

Silco then takes out the vial containing the substance in which Deckard began to panic upon recognizing it.

Deckard:"What? No. No, no! It'll kill me!"

The scarred man stared at him for a moment before taking his knife away from his belt.

Silco:"I'd like to let you in on a very important secret I learned when I was about your age, boy. *taps his cheek with the knife* You see, power, real power doesn't come to those who were born strongest, *tosses the knife* or fastest, or smartest. No. It comes to those who will do anything to achieve it."

Silco takes out the vial once again and offers it to Deckard.

Silco:"It's time to let the monster out."

Deckard began breathing heavily and looks at Singed, who gave him a nod and a slight smile. He looked back at the vial, slowly takes it, pops the lid open and drank the substance.

After he did, he began grunting as the effects started taking in. He growls as his muscles grew and purple veins appeared on his skin. Once it was complete, the boy screamed loudly, now fully turned into a monster.

***

Back in the Lanes, Y/N was in the bathroom washing his face. He puts his hands on the the sink and hung his head low, thinking what to do. He knows the risk if they start another war with Piltover. They could lose a lot of people. Maybe even Vi, Powder, Claggor, Mylo, everyone.

On the other hand, he knew that Vander can't keep up with this deal due to the little incident they had back in the apartment. It may be necessary to fight back but Vander isn't the kind of person to do that...not anymore at least.

Y/N sighed heavily after everything that has been going on. The problems that he is facing. First was his memory loss and now this conflict between Piltover and Zaun.

He was sick of it and wished that there was something he could do. Y/N stares at his reflection, when all of the sudden, he hears a voice calling to him.

???:"Y/N!"

Y/N screamed and jumped back. His back hit the door, and he breathed heavily. He looked around to see where the voice had came from. Surely he's the one person in the bathroom but whose voice did that belong?

???:"Stop looking around. You're acting like a lunatic."

Y/N:"Who..Who are you? Where are you?"

???:"In your head, you idiot."

Y/N:"Huh?"

Suddenly, he is then sent into a withered place. All he saw were red, withered faces around him. He couldn't tell exact features but they managed to creep him out.

Then, he comes across a large red face. The same face he saw in his flash of memories but this time, he can get a better look of him.

It had skull-like features, had white irises, sharp teeth with two lower fangs rising just above the upper lip.

???:"Ah, this brings back memories. Just like when we first met. And man, you've grown."

Y/N:"Who are you?"

???:"Oh, great. Guess that explosion got that really affected your head, huh? *sighs* This is gonna be a lot more of a pain than I expected. Allow me to reintroduce myself. The name's Greed The Avaricious.  I am an Homunculus that possessed your body in which you willingly allowed."

Y/N:"What? A Homunculus? What's that?"

Greed:"You'll know once you get your memories back. But let me tell you a thing or two. You need to come back home. Your people need you. Pretty sure you've left the throne defenseless by now."

Y/N:"Throne?"

Greed:"Again, you'll know once you get your memories back. As much as I want to tell you more, I think someone's knocking on the door."

Y/N:"Huh?"

Greed:"Watch yourself. Things are getting crazy out there. And don't die on me!"

Y/N:"Wait, I still have-"

Greed:"Later, kiddo."

Greed disappears and Y/N is suddenly brought back to the bathroom. Behind the door, he hears someone knocking on it.

Vi:"Y/N? What's going in there? You alright?"

Y/N:"Uhh...yeah. I'm okay, the toilet's just clogged, that's all."

Vi:"Oh. Okay."

Vi walks away and Y/N sighed. Hopefully she didn't hear everything that was going on inside. He got up and exits the bathroom.

***

After a while, Y/N joined the others. Powder was showing him and Ekko her new inventions, Claggor was reading a book, Vi was sitting on a chair, thinking and Mylo was trying to take a nap.

Y/N:"So, what's this little guy's name?"

Powder:"This is Gunner. He's just like Mouser but it instead of smoke, I plan for him to unleash a shock of electricity when activated."

Ekko:"Woah, you're going to make an electric bomb? That's so cool! Hmm..maybe I can help you with that."

Powder:"You will?"

Ekko:"Yeah!"

Y/N smiled as he watched them laugh and share their thoughts with one another. He lifts his head up and looked at, Vi, Claggor and Mylo and thought to himself, is war really the solution to all of this?

Of course it can't. There has to be a way to keep his friends..his family safe without anyone getting hurt in the way. But what could that be?

He didn't want to lose his family. Not now. Not ever. Just then, he snapped out of his thoughts when they all hear a clanking noise, making them all stop in what they were doing.

It was the monkey toy with cymbals and they all knew what was coming: Enforcers. With that, they quickly shut the lights and went in hiding as they hear footsteps coming down the stairs outside the room they are in.

The footsteps got closer and the door swung open. An Enforcer opened his flashlight and walked down the stairs, causing the stairs to creak.

He reached down and began looking around the area. Claggor was watching anxiously as the Enforcer checked through the ventilation but found nothing.

Mylo was hiding under the bed and hears the Enforcer coming close to where he is hiding. His feet stopped right next to the bed. The Enforcer looked around and walks past the bed where Mylo was hiding.

Then, the Enforcer came back and looks under the bed, but finds no one. It had nothing but some of Powder's old inventions under it. No Mylo.

The Enforcer got up and kept looking around. Mylo sneakily climbs up to the pipes where the others were at. They all kept quiet and held their breath so that the Enforcer below them won't hear them.

Y/N and Vi looked around to see if their friends were okay. Y/N looks through the floorboards above and saw that Vander was speaking with Marcus.

He looked back and waited for the Enforcer to finish his search. Vi looked at Powder who was struggling to hold onto a pipe with her feet on another.

The Enforcer below breathed heavily as he scanned the area and walked around. Powder struggles to keep herself from dropping down and Y/N and Vi began watching anxiously.

Vi looks down and sees the Enforcer looking around for some more before turning off his flashlight. He turns away and walks to the door.

Powder's hands slowly began to slip as the Enforcer took one last scan around the room. Then, he closed the door and left.

At that moment, Powder fell to the floor and lets out a quiet "Ow!" as she hit the ground. Y/N and Vi sighed in relief. No one got caught.

Footsteps are heard again and the door opens. It was Vander.

Vander:"Are you all okay?"

Y/N:"*lands on the floor* Not really."

Vi:"*lands on the floor, grunting* They almost saw Powder. What if they took her?"

Powder turns on the lights as they speak while Ekko, Claggor, and Mylo drop down from the ceiling.

Vander:"No one is taking any of you. Never let that happen."

Vi:"It's already happening. You heard him, they won't stop. We need to fight back. *slams her fist on a pipe* And if you won't, I will."

Y/N:"Vi, no. You can't just do that. Piltover's got a lot more firepower than we've got. Do you think you've got a chance?"

Vi:"I don't have choice. Neither of us around here do."

Y/N:"So you're going to let everyone go into war? Fine. Have fun in losing another family."

Vi gasped. She was hurt by what he had said. She wanted to make the topsiders to pay for what they did but is she willing to lose someone just for the price of their freedom?

Vander:"That's enough, you two."

Y/N and Vi looks at him.

Vander:"*sighs* I've heard this kind of talk before."

***

Thunder is heard rumbling and rain lightly poured out from the dark sky. At the bridge of Piltover, Vi was closing her eyes and putting her hand on her head. The screams, the explosions, the gunfire..she could still hear it all in her head as if she heard them yesterday.

The memory of that day was still clear and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't erase the horrific events that happened right at the very bridge she and Vander are in.

Vi:'Why are we here?"

Vander:"*sighs* You still don't understand."

Vi:"What I don't understand is how you can work with them. We were here. We saw what they did. I grew up knowing I'm less than them, that my place is down there. I want Powder to have more than that, and I'm willing to fight for it."

Vander:"So was I. I was angry, just like you. I led us across this bridge, thinking things could change. If I hadn't...your parents would still be alive. I know you wanna hurt the topsiders for what they've done to us. But who are you willing to lose? Mylo? Claggor? Y/N? Powder?"

Vi hung her head low. She remembered what Y/N said to her before she and Vander got here.

He, along with Powder and Vander, are the only family she had left and she won't lose them again just like she did with her parents.

Vander:"*leans on the empty space next to her* Nobody wins in war, Vi."

Vi:"*leans on his shoulder* What are we gonna do? The Enforcers will come back."

Vander:"I...I don't know. I'll, uh, I'll figure it out."

Vi looks at the memorial of the people they lost that day and thought about her friends. She sighs and at that moment. she made a choice.

After a while, Vi and Vander came back to orphanage. Before she could face her friends, she takes a deep breath and opens the door.

She walks inside the room and finds Mylo and Claggor seemingly preparing themselves for a fight.

Mylo:"Vi, where have you been?"

Claggor:"Rumor is the Lanes are gonna fight."

Vi looks to find Y/N sitting on a chair with his hand on his head. He must be thinking about something.

She looked around and finds her sister in her bed, crafting more of her bombs, Vi walks over to her and sat down next to her side.

Powder:"Look, I made them for the Enforcers. *grabs two and holds them up for Vi* These are smoke bombs, and those are full of nails."

Powder chuckles and went to grab another of her bombs.

Powder:"They're gonna work this time, I know it."

Vi smiles at her sister and puts the bombs down on the side.

Vi:"Me too."

She moves closer to Powder and brushes her hair before placing a hand on her cheek. Her sister smiled at her and Vi did too.

Vi gives her something and Powder looks down to see a stuffed rabbit in her hands. It was Vi's old toy when she was little.

Vi:"*holds her hand* You know, Powder, what makes you different makes you strong. Always remember that, okay?

Vi holds her sister's hand one last time before getting up and walked away. Powder smiles at the toy. She looks up and watches her older sister walk away.

Y/N kept his head low when he noticed Vi walking over to him. He lifts his head up and looks at her.

Y/N:"Vi?"

Vi:"Can I talk with you?"

Y/N:"Sure."

After a while, the two of them opened the door to the rooftop and began their talk.

Y/N:"Vi, look, I just wanted to say-"

Vi:"It's okay. I understand."

Y/N:"*sighs* So...what's this about?"

Later on, Vi told Y/N about her plan which shocks him.

Y/N:"You can't do this."

Vi:"I have to, Y/N. It's for the better. We both know that war can't be an option and Vander can't keep up with this deal. Someone has to make the sacrifice."

Y/N:"No, no, no, there has to be another way. You can't just leave us like this. What about Powder?"

Vi:"She'll understand."

Y/N:"I'm not letting you do this, Vi."

Vi:"There isn't much of a choice now. I'm sorry. I can't lose anyone right now...*looks at him* I can't lose you."

Y/N:"And neither can I."

Vi:"I know."

Y/N couldn't just believe it. He promised Vander that he would keep the family together but now..it seems that promise will soon be broken.

Other than that, he can't let Vi give herself up to the Enforcers.  It'll mean that he'll have to live in Zaun without her and couldn't imagine what he would do without Vi around.

He felt tears forming in his eyes at the thought of it. Y/N just can't lose her.

Y/N:"There has to be another way. Maybe.."

Vi walks over to him and wipes his tears away. She was afraid to leave him and the rest but this is the only way she could do to keep them safe. This was her decision.

Vi:"It's okay. Just promise you'll look out for Powder for me...promise?"

Y/N looks her in the eye and nods in response. Vi brings him into a hug and started tearing up. Y/N wraps his arms around her and returns the hug.

Vi:"I'll miss you."

Y/N:"Will I ever see you again?"

Vi:"Maybe.."

They pulled away shortly after and Vi wipes away her tears.

Vi:"Goodbye, Y/N."

Vi walked away and heads down, leaving Y/N alone in the rooftop. He sat down on the edge and hung his head low. Inside, he regretted something that he couldn't do and now that Vi is gone, the only emotion he had right now..is regret.

***

Meanwhile in Grayson's office, Marcus get pushed back and Grayson began scolding him for what he has done.

Grayson:"What the heck were you thinking going into The Last Drop? Do you have any idea what you've done?"

Marcus:"*smacks her hand away* I was getting results. You heard the Council."

Grayson:"You're a fool. There is no stopping what happens now."

Just then, they heard a rattling noise coming from the tubes and a cylinder came in. It was the same cylinder Grayson had given Vander.

Grayson:"Maybe it's not too late."

***

Back in Zaun, the jukebox in The Last Drop began playing as Vander was cleaning the place up. It was one of Vander's favorites.

(play Curtis Harding- Our Love ft. Jazmine Sullivan)

While he was working, Powder was walking up the basement stairs, holding Vi's toy rabbit. Elsewhere, a group of Enforcers were heading their way to their destination.

Powder sat down on her chair and puts the rabbit down on the table. She rests her head on her arm and brushes the toy rabbit's right ear.

Y/N leaned on one of the railings as he looked at the view of Zaun, letting his mind wander around for a bit though inside, he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to Vi.

Speaking of which, Vi kicked the door of Benzo's shop and kicked it again, causing the glass to break.

Back in The Last Drop, Vander notices Powder sitting alone, looking downhearted. He smiles and gives her a cupful of orange juice to cheer her up.

Vander dropped a straw in it and sets it down in front of Powder. However, this did not seem to change her mood which confuses and worries Vander.

Something was going on but he couldn't tell. Meanwhile, Grayson leads her team throughout the streets of the Undercity, hoping that they could finish the task.

Inside Benzo's shop, Vi was sitting down on a stool, waiting for the Enforcers to take her away. She hung her head low and thought of her friends while preparing herself.

Back at the rooftop, Y/N was staring down at the necklace that his parents had given to him and encloses his hand over it. He wanted to do something but there was no other way.

Meanwhile, Vander was trying to figure out what was wrong when he notices the toy rabbit at Powder's side. He picks it up and widens his eyes, realizing what it meant.

Vi kept her head low and waited as she sat in the dark. She then lifts her head up as she hears footsteps approaching the door and silhouettes appeared behind it.

Feeling that those are the Enforcers, she got up from her seat and was now ready to get taken away. The door opens and Vi is met with a familiar face.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 124 6
❝ 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐑, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ❞ a collection of short stories about Jinx and the reader ↳ all self insert SLOW UPDATES oh I'm al...
41.6K 1.2K 34
Warning- Violence, Drug abuse, alcohol usage, sexual content, etc. Female reader with she/her pronouns **I do not own the arcane characters** She g...
141K 4.6K 31
Y/N knows everything and everyone in the undercity. For a fair price, they'll help anyone in need with their incredible engineering skills, no matte...
133K 3.4K 24
Y/N, a boy beaten almost half to death by his parents because of his shark teeth. But after being rescued by Vander, Y/N starts his new life in the u...