PLAYMATES TO SOULMATES

Por arhana_love

A story of three brothers and three girls who know each other from childhood. When they grow older, will the... Más

INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS
COVER & BANNER
BROKEN SOULS
SOMETHING IS FISHY
UNEXPECTED ALLIANCE
THEM
ENGAGEMENT
TERROR
KISS
KIDNAPPED

PREPARATIONS

271 27 7
Por arhana_love

After an hour, Aryan tried to wake up Shahana.

Aryan: Shahana, Wake up.

Shahana (sleepily): Who gave you permission to enter my bedroom. Get out.

Aryan: Fine. I'm going but I saw a snake in the pond. It will be near your leg after sometime.

Shahana (waking up with a jolt): WHAT!

She then realized that she had been sleeping in the college and Aryan had pranked her to wake up.

Shahana: You don't even let me sleep peacefully.

Aryan: Oh hello madam, you were sleeping because of me only. My legs are paining as you kept your head on it.

Shahana: Who asked you to keep sitting? You could have kept my head on the bench.

Aryan: Next time, I will let the snake bite you.

They reached the canteen fighting. Prachi was glaring at them angrily.

Shahana: What happened Prachi?

Prachi: Everything happened because of you.

Shahana: What did I do?

Prachi: You should have given me your project before bunking the class. The lady Hitler scolded me because of you.

Aryan: See, you got scolded uselesslunch for her.

Ranbir: The teacher was mad.

Aryan: Whatever you say, poor Prachi got scolded because of Shahana. She must do something to make up for it.

Shahana: Stop trying to create a rift between us! Shut up!

Aryan: You shut up!

Shahana: No you!

Pranbir: Both of you shut up!

Ranbir and Prachi stared at each other and had a quick eye lock.

Srishti: I'm leaving guys. I have to go.

Prachi: Where are you going Di?

Ranbir: Obviously to see Sameer bhai!

Srishti: Yes.....

Everyone else: Save something for after the marriage too!

Srishti hit them playfully and left. Rhea others also left after sometime. Srishti went and parked her scooty in the park near Sameer's car. She saw him talking to a little girl and smiled. She admired him for long, standing like a statue. Sameer saw her lost and snapped his fingers in front of her. She came to her senses.

Sameer: Where were you lost jaan?

Srishti: In you.

She pecked his lips. He looked at her with shock as she never even let him hug her in a public place earlier. Now Srishti snapped here fingers. He smiled and held her hand, intertwining their fingers. Both started walking in the park.

Sameer: Seems like someone is in a romantic mood today.

Srishti: If you want baby, we have to romance na, then only we can get it.

She winked at him, making him widen his eyes in astonishment. He checked her temperature by touching her forehead.

Sameer: Are you all right?

Srishti: Yes, I am. Why? What happened?

Sameer: You are speaking about baby and all, and pecking and.........

Srishti cuts in between: Sammy, do you want baby or not? You love children and even I do. So, tell me do you want or not?

Sameer: Yes I want, but you are studying now. Also, mom will kill me.

Srishti: So, you are doing this for your mom?

Sameer held her hands and sat on the bench.

Sameer: No. You have your studies and we have any future to built. The baby will be an extra stress to you now.

Srishti: That's why I love you Sammy. You always think about me before yourself.

Sameer: You will always be my first priority.

They sat IN silence, looking at the kids playing in the park and dreaming about their future kids.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ranbir and Aryan reached their home and saw their mom and their friend's mom in the living room.

Ranbir (whispering): Follow me silently.

As Ranbir said, both took silent steps towards their room knowing if they go to the elders, they will eat their brain with selecting the dresses.

Aryan accidentally hit side table, making the vase fall on the floor and shatter. He closed his eyes in disappointment. Ranbir looked at him with anger. Pallavi, Meera, Pragya and Disha turned to them hearing the sound.

Aryan (to himself): Gone

Pallavi looked at the vase and Aryan. As soon as she looked at him, he started cleaning the broken pieces and choosing other perfect vase for that place, thinking that at least it will reduce his mom's upcoming lecture. Before they told a single word, Ranbir went to them knowing they will call him to suggest dresses next. He cursed Aryan mentally.

Pragya: This dress will suit Sameer na, see here Ranbir.

Disha: Prags yaar, this color will suit Sameer perfectly, yes na Ranbir?

Meera: My son will look like a prince in this dress, what say Ranbir?

Pallavi: OK girls, see Sammy likes this color so much and it suits him too, so let's select this dress. Is it all right Aryan?

All just asked Ranbir but didn't expect him to reply. He gritted his teeth thinking about Aryan. Aryan completed setting the vase and went to his room to play video games. Ranbir tried to get away many times but they didn't let him leave, telling him to suggest dresses for each person but didn't let him answer too. He got tired by sitting simply and slept in Pallavi's lap. She smiled at him and caressed his hair. Vikram reached home at 9pm and tried to escape but was caught by Meera.

Meera: Bhai, come here please. We are confused what to select for you, Abhi bhai and Purab bhai.

Vikram looked at Ranbir and understanding what will be his condition. So, he stood at a distance.

Vikram: Purab and Abhi had called and were blabbering as they clearly don't know how to cook the dinner which Shahana and Prachi have asked for. Yet, both were trying. I was just going to.......

Before he could complete, Disha and Pragya began to pack their things, tensed about their kitchens' state by now because of their hubbies.

Disha: I don't know who asked him to cook. He could have ordered from a restaurant.

Pragya: Exactly, I hope he hasn't blown up the house by now.

Pallavi: Leave about the kitchen. The kids must be hungry too.

Disha: Come on, Pallo, see their insta. Both dad and daughter enjoyed without me. Obviously, both must have had dinner too.

Pragya: Abhi and Prachi were with them too.

Meera: I'm also leaving yaar, have to give mom medicines and I am damn sure she has forgotten to take them.

Pallavi: Then what about the left dresses?

Meera: You do it na. We know you will choose the best. 

They hugged each other and left for their homes. Pallavi was about to ask Vikram for help but she noticed the time. She woke Ranbir up, made him and Aryan eat dinner and sent them to sleep. Just then, Sameer came back. 

Pallavi: How was the pooja?

Sameer looked at Pallavi blankly as he forgot about the excuse. Then he remembered. 

Sameer: Oh that, ya.......ya. It went well. Dadi took the prasad home. 

Pallavi: Good. Have your dinner and go to sleep. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.5K 1.1K 19
when two strangers who don't know each other get married because of family's choice and they are completely opposite and think can never fall for eac...
87.1K 3.5K 76
The Cricket Sensation, DEVDUTT PADIKKAL He is so much into his game , the strategies, the planning and execution. His cricket is everything to him...
8.6K 562 15
Peep in to know more storyline credit:@minhagafoor
101K 4.6K 49
After fulfilling the deal Prachi made with Rhea, she was left heartbroken. And to make things worse Rhea was distancing her from the family too, maki...