QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 74♣

2.6K 193 52
By stellaandmybella

Adiva's P.O.V:-

"Wow!! I can't believe this Zacharias. This is so beautiful..." I gush happily squealing and running towards the royal blue private jet.

"Careful Zhena..." He admonishes getting a hold of me from behind and pulling me to his chest.
He places his hand protectively on my stomach. "Why do you always tend to forget that you are pregnant, hmm? You can't keep running like that, what if you fall down or hurt yourself?"

I resist my urge to roll my eyes. Zacharias has gone too overprotective over me since he learnt about my pregnancy, as if he wasn't before.

"Zacharias I am fine I just got a little excited. By the way you are the one to blame for that. I never got to travel or see your private jet..." I complain with a scowl.

"Now now that's a big lie.."

I turn in his arms and cross my arms against my chest. "What? And pray tell me how is that?"

"After our wedding, we traveled back home by this jet."

"Yeah if deporting me unconscious does counts, then yes..." I eye him accusingly, my voice dripping with sarcasm and this man has the audacity to smirk.

"Zach, Adiva, are you both gonna step inside or not?" Bhai yells, standing at the door of the jet.

"Wow you won't believe it's so beautiful inside." Zia squeals behind bhai making a chuckle as we climb up the stairs.

We are living back to New York with both my brother and sister accompanying us. Zacharias decided that we will stay for the night and leave the very next day, directly from Kashmir. My parents stayed back as both my dads had some work to wrap up at the company before they take a month long leave, so they will be joining us at New York the next week. I insisted that Ziya and bhai accompany us back, so that we could all enjoy doing the wedding shopping and  preparations, and here we are, ready to leave back home. Our parents will be taking an evening flight back to Bombay. They had insisted Zacharias that we all go to Bombay but he politely declined citing his work and the wedding preparations.

"Do you really own this jet?" Ziya questions in awe.

"One of the many" Zacharias replies.

"One-One of the many...?" Her eyes enlarge taking in the information.

"Yup"

"How many do you actually own?"

"6 private Jets and 3 choppers."

"And an airline" I add.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me!" She looks at him incredulously.

"He shrugs, as I take in the luxury opulence of the jet that has a 'C' shaped huge black and silver colored couch with the flat TV screen facing it as soon as we enter, and the next to it is a round dining table that is mostly used for the meetings as per Zach's words.

A stewardess enters with refreshments as we take our seats. The Pilot announces that we are ready to take off. I hear the running of wheels and soon we are airborne. Both my brother and my husband busy themselves with their own talks, while me and Ziya enjoy watching the beautiful snow clad mountains munching on chocolates and chatting about anything and everything. Getting bored after sometime, I busy myself from playing games on the phone to reading magazines and books, lying in front of me. Zacharias and bhai are busy with their heads delved in their laptops, busy typing furiously to attending phone calls.

Zacharias asks me if I wish to eat something, but I decline him shaking my head. It's evening already and I start feeling tired. A yawn escapes my lips and I place my head on his shoulder tuning in and out of my sleep.

"Come let's get you to sleep..." Zacharias help me on my feet and shuts his laptop. Pressing his hand on the small of my back he ushers me to what I guess is a bedroom.

"Wow!" I gasp as I scan the bed room. Its walls decorated in a light gold and white.

"There is another bedroom that has twin beds, I hope Reyhan and Ziya will be comfortable there."

"We will be absolutely comfortable" Ziya chirps from behind.

I watch bhai and Ziya walk into the adjacent bedroom while Zacharias closes the door behind us.

Zacharias chuckles as I quickly flop on the bed and sigh in relief.  Shrugging off his jacket he comes to sleep beside me and I immediately snuggle into his chest. "Heaven" he murmurs into my ear tightening his hold around me bringing a smile to my lips.

Its early in the morning when the plane hits the tarmac indicating that we have reached our destination. We woke up an hour ago. I performed my morning prayers while Zacharias waited patiently for me. He says he loves watching me pray, and this is not his first time.

We walk out of the bedroom. Bhai and Ziya join a couple of minutes later. The snowflakes covering the ground has turned the tarmac into a white strip. Zacharias helps me with my trench coat before he puts his on. Descending the stairs we walk towards awaiting limo. We had originally planned on taking the chopper, but the snowfall cancelled our plan forcing us to go by road.

I'm so excited to be back home. "Home" Yes, my home is in New York now. Its truly said, "home is where the heart is.." and Zach is my heart, without whom my existence seems meaningless. He is my life, without whom it's impossible for me to live. The last 15 days without him are the proof of it. As soon as I was back in his arms, my body came alive, my heart picking up its rate, as if it was beating until he got me, just to keep me alive.

After an hour and a half long drive, we reach back home and I nearly jump out of the vehicle, if not for Zacharias who is caging me in his arms. I turn to look at him wanting him to loosen and his hold on me, instead I am granted with a stern look as if he knows every single of my intentions, and believe me, he does.

We enter the foyer and I'm soon engulfed by both the sisters.

"We missed you, we are so glad to have you back home..."

"I missed you too guys.."

"How is baby mama doing?" Anastasia grins at me pulling me in for another hug.

"I am so happy for you both..."

I smile at her.

"Angel face it's so good to have you back and congratulations for the babies."

"Thanks" I smile shyly.

"Yeah our home doesn't feel like home without her..."

The guys come forward towards me when Zacharias growls and pushes me to his side.

I hear them snicker. "Jesus, you and your possessiveness. How many times are we supposed to prove that she is like a little sister to us?" Artyon says.

"Whatever. Sister or not, no one touches her."

"Yeah yeah.."

"Reyhan how are you doing man?" Demyan asks pulling him into a brotherly hug and slapping his back.

"Good brother, how are you all doing?"

"Great bro.." They all hug each other while Ziya is squeezed by Tina and Ana.

I catch Igor watching her openly, with a glint of happiness filling his eyes.

"Hey friend" She walks towards him and I actually see Igor blush as he nervously rub his neck.

"Hey..."

I am unable to contain my laughter, watching the big mafia man getting nervous in front of my sister, yet I cover it with an awkward cough pulling everyone's attention.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I let out a nervous laugh. "Uh.. I will see where Adrian and Irina are..."

Taking a deep breath I walk away towards the elevator. I meet the staff that I have come so much to love to, as they welcome and congratulate me. Annika informs me that the kids are in their room.

I thank her and walk towards the nursery. Slowly opening the door, I watch them playing inside.

"Hey my babies..." I coo softly.

My voice snaps their attention towards me. Dropping their toys on the floor, they both run in my direction and I crouch down and pull them in my arms. I inhale their baby scent realizing how much I missed them.

"I missed you faiwy pwincess" Adrian mumbles against my neck as he tightens his hold around me.

"Pwincess miss...Miss.." Irina tries to mimic her brother, holding my cheeks in her grabby hands.

"Aww...I missed you too my babies..." I murmur, planting kisses all over their faces and again pulling them back to me.

Unable to hold myself any longer on my toes, I place myself on the floor and cross my legs while putting both of them on my lap.

"You pwomised you won't leave us" Adrian complains. I kiss the top of his head while pushing his hairs back with my fingers.

"I know. But I am back, aren't I?" He nods his head, his beautiful grey eyes fixed on me before he pushes head into my chest and holds me as if I am gonna again go away.

"I had just gone to visit your gramma and grampa"

Yeah Adrian and Irina call my parents Grandma and Grandpa who happen to love them to the core. Honestly it's impossible to not love this cute little angels who have wrapped us all around their tiny little fingers.

"They did not come?"

"No..."

"Why?"

"Both your grandpas have some work to complete baby, but they will be here soon, I promise.."

"Yay!! I am gonna show them my new toys..." I can't help but laugh softly at his exciting squeals while he jumps in my lap leading Irina to mimic her brother...God, I love them to bits.

The whole week passes by, with us enjoying our shopping and pampering our bodies with spa and salon. But the most interesting part was cake selection, tasting of various dishes for the final approval, selecting menus for the wedding and reception respectively. My parents joined us a couple of days ago.

Zacharias had called Dr.Martha as soon as we arrived back and he had me all checked up. Only after her confirmation that me and the babies are completely healthy and safe, did he released a breath of relief.

"You are late." Tina scowls pouting at me.

"And you look gorgeous..." I walk towards her pulling her in a hug.

"Really?" She inquires, quickly forgetting her anger.

"The most beautiful bride I have ever seen.." I answer honestly.

In her beautiful white gown that's beaded with diamonds and shiny pearls, she looks like an angel walking on the dew.

"Where are the others and why are you left alone?" I inquire scanning her room.

"Ana is feeding the babies and Ziya is getting ready in her room. Aunt Laila and aunt Khadija left a few minutes ago to look over the final preparations and Clementia will be here any minute now."

"Okay.."

"Yeah it's still half an hour for the wedding" She pouts.

"Someone is too eager get married huh..." I tease, hugging her sideways.

"Eager? If I could have my way, I would have dragged Alyosha down the aisle and would have already get it done with."

A giggle escapes my lips at her impatience.

"Don't laugh" She gives me a pointed look.

"Then don't joke..."

"God, I'm serious..." She flails her arms in the air frustratingly.

I shake my head pressing my lips together, my eyes bubbling with laughter.

"God, you are so bad...." She tries to pull away from me.

"Okay okay, I wont laugh..." I speak between my teeth stifling my laughter.

"Already this dress is so heavy, it feels as if I am carrying a weight of a 100 ton on my delicate body." She huffs pacing around. "This is so heavy" She complains lifting the hem of her dress.

"Okay, calm down and stop pacing around...You wont feel it so heavy if you stop moving around and sit on the bed.."

She finally listens to me and plops herself on the bed, as I hand her a glass of water. She quickly gulps down in a go.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah thanks.."

I take the empty glass and place it back on the nearby table.

"Jesus every member in this family so beautiful...." Clementia announces her arrival, squealing delightedly.

"Well, good morning to you too." I let out a chuckle.

"Is that why you are so late?"

"And especially that brother of yours...God he is so hot....And you know what, you won't believe my luck. I finally got to meet the great Zacharias Ivanov. I was just crossing the hallway to come to you and to my luck I saw him walking in the opposite direction. God I swear I would have fainted. His aura, his demeanor, Christ, he is so beautiful....I still can't believe my eyes... He looks so much more handsome in flesh than in the photos....." Ignoring Tina's question she continues with her fascination fanning her hands in front of her face.

I laugh at her words. "Wait till I tell Malcolm about how his girlfriend is going all Gaga over other men.."

That's right, Malcolm and Clementia are together again. After Malcolm's lot of apologies, atonement, justification and explanations did she at last forgave him. Tina gave me the good news on the very day I arrived back, when we spent all our day chatting and gossiping. She informed me that she had gone berserk when in her language I had gone MIA and had called Tina, who later explained her that I am fine and in India and that my phone was broken hence I couldn't respond.

Clementia had asked me, when we met a couple of days before, saying that I am glowing and I look different. I had to just wave away her question by saying that I always look the same. Maybe it's because we are meeting after such a long time that she might be feeling that way. I don't know what I'm gonna do or say her when I start to show more. Good thing that she did not notice.

"I won't mind" She speaks. "Jesus, it's like I am in heaven surrounded by all hot meals and female beauties."

We can't help but giggle at her giddiness.

Anastasia enters the room informing that she has left the kids with their father and informs me that I am being needed.

As soon as I walked out of the room Zacharias pulls me towards him.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, but you need to come with me. I think one of the buttons of my shirt has come loose."

"How come? The shirt was perfect when I gave you in the morning. Okay, wait a second. I'll be right back."

I walk back into the room and borrow a thread and needle box before I walk with him.

Opening an empty room, he tugs me inside. He quickly pulls me towards the bed, before taking a seat. He is so tall and even when we are sitting, I only reached his chest. I awe in astonishment as I fix the button, feeling his gaze fixed on me all the time, making me all fidgety and nervous.

'Wasn't it alright when I gave him in the morning? How come the button of a brand new shirt come undone? Unless...'

My eyes narrow at him. "Did you do it?"

"What?"

Now he wants to play nonchalance.

"You know very well what I am talking about..." I break the thread and place the needle back in the box before fixing my gaze back at him. "You surely did...."

My words are swallowed as soon as he flats me on the bed and crashes his lips on mine. I moan in his arms, the kiss catching me off guard. His hands start wondering around from my neck to my breasts, his fingers rolling my nipples between them, earning another moan from me, helping him gain access to my mouth. His tongue delves further, licking my mouth before he  starts licking and sucking on my lips, his hand simultaneously kneading my breasts and his fingers pinching my nipples. I follow him, mimicking his actions, as I kiss him back with equal fervor.

He has started a fire of burning desire that directly shoots to my core, ending me all wet and  needy for more. I feel his erection poking my belly. But before things could go any further, I pull away gasping for breath, while he rests his forehead against mine.

"Zacharias this is seriously not the time for it, and there are  hardly any minutes left for the wedding."

"I can do anything if it means I get to have my wife alone..." I gape at him in shock while he smirks at me lazily. He deliberately broke the button just to have me alone.. "Fuck the wedding and let's go back to our room. I cant wait to get you naked under me." His eyes sparkle earning a chastising look from me.

"You wanna miss your own sister's wedding?"

"If it means I get to have you under me, I am ready to ditch anything in the world.." I stare at him bewildered. "Oh baby, you don't know my level of obsession for you. If I could have my way, I would tie you to bed 24/7 and fuck you into oblivion until you would fall asleep from exhaustion and I would wake you up again and again with my head between your legs or my cock deep inside you pussy. Besides, we gotta make up for our lost time that we spent apart." I stare his revelation, his crude words that are strangely making me more wet, my heart wanting exactly as he promises.

No! Something is terribly wrong with me, or that I've got completely crazy, or these might be my pregnancy hormones taking over my emotions and making me feel all the more needy and hungry for him. And it's not like I am not hungry for him. I am always hungry for him. Whether I'm pregnant or not. But then when is it that he has not had that effect on me? He always has that effect on me. His presence itself is enough for me to turn into a pile of mush.

We haven't had sex since we got back, too busy in the wedding preparations. I get tired too soon and retire early to bed before Zacharias joins me, and in no time I am deep in my sleep and Zach being the caring husband he is, he lets me sleep knowing that pregnancy is taking a toll on me. If I hadn't been pregnant believe me he would have not slept without being inside me.

"And judging by the color of your rosy cheeks, I bet if I dip my fingers into that tight beautiful pussy, I'll find you all wet and ready for me.." He declares smugly with a devilish smirk playing on his lips.

'Get up Adiva, before you completely lose your mind...' My subconscious warns me and I am quick to follow it's command.

Clearing my throat I pull away from him. "You better behave Mr. Ivanov, or you'll be late for your own sister's wedding..." He arch's his brow and before he can get me with a comeback, I run out of the room hearing his thundering laughter behind me.

The ceremony takes place in our beautifully decorated backyard. Uncle Nikolai, Artyon's dad had flew down from Russia. He is the coolest uncle any one could ever have.

Only close relatives and friends attend the wedding, the paparazzi going frenzy to catch a glimpse of the newly wed couple. We decided to keep the wedding private but the reception in the evening will be held at one of the Ivanov's hotels, where many people from the business world will be attending it.

"Adiva, may I ask you something?" Clementia asks taking a seat beside me as I watch the newly wed bride and groom dance.

"Anything.." I smile turning towards her.

"How am I supposed to ask her?" She murmurs, nervously fidgeting with her dress.

"Clementia?"

"Yeah?"

I arch my brow at her.

"Uh..I just wanted to know whether any kind of intimate relationship is allowed between a man and woman before marriage in your religion."

I look at her warily. "Absolutely not, but where did that question come from?"

"Please don't take it otherwise but I just wanted to know, if there any kind of relationship between you and Zacharias Ivanov." she inquires with a nervous laugh making my body go still at her question.

'God, I am so done for today. I'm sure she must have seen us together somewhere. Now what am I supposed to say her?'

She looks at me expectantly when I try to form some kind of an excuse in my mind.

"Adiva, there you are..." My life saver Anastasia walks towards me in a hurried steps. I quickly get up covering the distance. "Come on, it's time for the cake cutting" She ushers me away and I'm really thankful for that.

Though I know I am saved temporarily from Clementia's questions, but I know I have to come up with some satisfactory reply before facing her again. Zacharias pulls me into his arms, as soon as I reach my family. The newly weds cut their cake while the celebrations continue.

As I am getting ready for the reception Zacharias comes from behind and pulls me against his chest, resting his chin on my shoulders, his palms cradling my belly. He is been tending to do that a lot lately.

"Fuck, you look so hot and gorgeous wanting me to fuck you so badly...You know its so hard to resist when you have a sexy and gorgeous woman as your wife..." He whispers.

"Zacharias.." I whimper, placing my hand on his, when he bites and sucks on my skin leaving his mark on me. I love to carry his mark on me, making me feel possessed by the man I love. And indeed he owns me in every single way. I have donned a cocktail colored gown that has full pearls and embroidery work over it. It starts from my left arm, covering the whole left side and  reaching my ankle. The right side is completely plain with occasional Pearl and flowers beaded here and there. The gown is flowy down my waist, visibly hiding my small baby bump. Zacharias himself is dressed immaculately in his cocktail colored tux that matches mine, looking dapper as always.

"I think Clementia saw us in the morning when we were together.." I blurt out, but find him all too relaxed against my me.

"Did she now?" His voice cool, devoid of any emotion as he goes back to licking and nipping my skin making me unable to focus.

"Y-Yes and I didn't know what to tell her thankfully Ana saved me at the nick of time. But I am sure she is not going to let it go..."

"Then give her the truth..."

"What?" My question comes in a surprised tone. "What happened to hiding it from the world?"

"Don't fucking care." His reply is blank and I turn my neck looking at him incredulously.

"You don't care? What does that mean?"

"That's exactly what I mean" Is his only reply before he places back my hijab on my shoulders and pulls me out of the room.

As we walk out, the cars are all lined up and everyone are pushing themselves into the awaiting vehicles. Zacharias takes me straight to one of his cars and helps me inside before taking his seat beside me. I am all the more confused now.

'Weren't we all supposed to travel together?' I look at him all relaxed, ordering Christopher to navigate the vehicle. 'Why is he the least perturbed about being seen in public? Wasn't he the one who was obsessed over hiding our relation? What's going on in his mind?' I try to ask him but he shushes me with a kiss.

"Just know that you will never feel unprotected from now on. Remember I have and will always be there with you." I give him a perplexed look as he pulls me in his arms, my head resting on his chest.

'What the hell is actually going on?'

Sensing my tensed body, he places a kiss on my forehead. "Relax, will you?" He tries to put me at ease.

"I can't when you are going all cryptic over me..." He chuckles at my reply, pecking my lips.

Note:- Dear readers, I feel like as if I am wasting my time and efforts in writing the story. You wont believe how much time it consumes to actually write a story. I am literally putting all my efforts in my work and I am hardly been reviewed on my work. Except for thanking me for the update, I don't get to see any appreciation on my hard work. Silent readers I hope you won't lose anything if you acknowledge my hard work and share your review. I feel as if I've only got silent readers, except one or two, who actually comment on my work. I am really disappointed, making me lose my morale to write more.....

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my hard work...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
959K 15.7K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
791K 40.8K 43
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
937K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...