The great love story ✔️

By Derekspxssy

Smut warning Meredith is the the new chief of surgery who has hired a new neuro attending who takes a differ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6| The truth
7| The babys a what!
8| Gunshots
9| Labour
10| New day
11| Sick day
12| The apoligy
13| First word!
14| Meeting the mother
15| meeting the sisters
16| Damien?
17| leaving
18| meeting the Grey parents
19| regular day at home
20| car accident
21| she knew exactly who did this
22| another baby?
23| Jane
24| family dinner
25| whos calling?
26| Cristina yang
27| pregnancy hormones
28| O.R sickness
29| gone forever
30| terrified
31| thinking about names
32| movment
33| anger
34| gender reaval pt 1
35| Gender reval pt 2 gone wrong
36| accidental fall
37| apolagy sex
38| telling the family
39| jane drama
40| nancy drama
41| cheating
42| argument
43| argument
44| break-in
45| fight
46| warm and happy
47| their coming
48| babies
49| conversation with mother
50| tripets meet twins/name reveal!
51| Kids
52| going home
53| first day home with five kids
54| breakfast
55| Honey
56| long day
57| williams death
58| getting sick
59| feeling sad
60| baby lincoln-shepherd
61| meeting the babies pt 1
62| meeting the babies pt 2
63| meeting the babies pt 3
64| meeting the babies pt 4
65| soup
66| concussion
67| missing Sullivan
68| Christmas shopping
69| reading
71| Christmas pt 2
72 | kicking
73| Ellis
74| homeschool
75| days before Christmas
76| one day before Christmas
77| Dead baby
78| Christmas eve
79| Andrews back
80| Carina Deluca and Maya Bishop
81| Christmas
82| Christmas pt2
83| Christmas pt3
84| Packing
85| going home
86| Ellis and Derek
87| Puppy
88| teaching the boys how to shoot
89| im sorry
90| baby
91| five years later
92| children
93| morning
94| she didnt do anything wrong
95| taking care of it
96| a book
97| on-call room
98| bee sting
99| leaving
100| not leaving
101| accident
102| going back to the mafia
103| Epilogue

70| Christmas eve pt 1

382 16 6
By Derekspxssy

THEM

Meredith was sighing some papers for when she would start work at the hospital in a few months once the twins were older. As she was signing her papers the door opened ma Derek walked in as he had just come back from grocery shopping.

"Hey," he said as he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Hey," she said keeping her eyes on her work

"How the sighing going," he asked as he sat next to her on the chair next to her.

"Well," she said, looking through the papers

"Where are the children?" He asked as he rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"They're down for a nap" she replied

"That's good," he said kissing her head

-Time jump Christmas day-

Meredith and Derek, were peacefully asleep in bed until they were awoken by little feet running down the hall as the door swung open.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, ITS CHRISTMAS!" the triplets yelled as they ran into their bedroom and jumped up and down on the bed.

"Boys don't you think it's a little early" Meredith groaned into the pillow.

"NO, ITS CHRISTMAS MAMA!" Sullivan yelled as he jumped on top of her

"Ow," Meredith mumbled as she rolled over onto her back and pulled him close to her and under the covers with her.

"NO, CHRISTMAS!" he yelled smiling as crawled out from the covers and went back to jumping on the bed with the other two.

"Ugh" she groaned as she sat up from her comfortable spot in bed. She got up and out of bed and went into the bathroom the go take a shower.

"Why don't you boys go wake up grandma," Derek said groggily as he sat up in bed.

"GRANDMA IS UP. SHE MAKING CHRISTMAS DINNER!!" Matthew yelled as he jumped on top of Derek, Derek catching him in his hands.

"And I thought you were the quiet one" Derek chuckled as he sat Matthew down in his lap and kissing the top of his head.

Derek took the boys down the hallway and into their bedroom and got them bathed and dressed into something other than just a pair of sweatpants. He dressed them into black dress pants and red button-up shirts and buckled their belts around their waists.

He brought them into the living room area where you could see the kitchen where she was making some food early to take to the family house.

"How's it going?" he asked his mother as he walked into the kitchen.

"Good, could you pass me that, dear?" she asked as she pointed to something on the counter, he headed it to her.

"Is everything still set up at the family house?" Derek asked her.

"Yes, I have all the gifts under the tree other than yours and Merediths, but you can put those in the truck of the van," she said

"Alright, Meredith's taking a shower, the boys are showered and dressed, the twins are still asleep but they won't be for long with the boys screaming, and I already put the gifts in the trunk last night before we went to bed". He said as he went into the twin's room, they were both asleep he went into the bathroom to run two baby bathes, he went back into their room, he picked up Daphne, took on her onesie and took her diaper off, he brought her into the bathroom and laid her in the bath and bathed her. After Daphne was cleaned he wrapped her up in a towel and laid her back in the crib. He went over to Eloise and undressed her completely, and brought her into the bath and bathed her as well. After Eloise was clean he brought her back into the nursery. He waited a bit before dressing them not knowing what colour wanted them all to dress in. He figured Meredith would want them dressed in black because she always wanted to dress them in black, but maybe she wanted different, he decided to go check on Meredith and ask her what colour to dress them in.
He went into their bedroom and into their bathroom as he found her getting dressed herself.

"What colour are we all wearing today?" He asked her, leaning on the doorway.

"Um, I was thinking beige, but I'm not sure you want to wear beige," she said, tying her hair up into a slicked-back ponytail.

"So black?" He asked

"What makes you think black?" She smiled

"We always wear black" he smiled back

"Well, what colour would you wanna wear?" She asked as she added a few Bobby pins into her hair.

"Black" he smiled

"Maybe Black. How do you think I should have my hair today?" She asked as she stood in the mirror. He walked over to her, standing behind her he took her hair out of the ponytail letting her golden shiny tresses fall to her shoulders, he reached over to the sink and grabbed her hairbrush, he brushed through her hair then put the brush back on the sink. He leaned down and kissed her neck before whispering "beautiful" into her neck and kissing her on the lips.

"How about for Christmas you and the boys wear red and me and the girls will wear pink, or should we all wear red?" She asked as she ran her fingertips along with his hand that was now on her stomach.

"All red" he whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek.

"Red it is" she smiled.

She left the room and went to her closet and picked out a long red dress, it was thick so it would keep her warm but it also had short sleeves, she took off her robe letting it fall to the floor, she picked out a white lace set and put that on before slipping into the dress, she put on some concealer with blush and light pink lipstick and clear mascara and went into the living room to go see what the boys were up to.

Derek went back into the twins' nursery and picked out a few of their red dresses trying to decide which ones to put them in, he couldn't decide so he took his favourites and brought them out to Meredith for her opinion.

"Hey mer, which one do you like better for the girls?" He asked as he held up to different red dresses.

"The one on the left," she said looking at the both of them.

"Yea, I thought so too," he said as he started walking back into the nursery.

"Oh, and by the way, der, you're mother already left to go finish getting everything ready for Christmas" Meredith added

"Thanks," he said, walking back into the nursery as took off Daphne's towel and changed her into a diaper and her dress and then did the same with Eloise. After the girls were both dressed he picked out two white bow headbands and slipped this onto both of their heads. After they were finally ready Derek brought them into the living room as he handed a tired Daphne to Meredith and set Eloise into the swing, Meredith pulled down her dress a little bit and unclasped her bra letting Daphne latch on as she began to suck.

Derek went back into their bedroom and then went into their bathroom to take a shower himself, he undressed from his sweatpants and hopped in the shower washing his entire body along with his hair using all his many products. He finished showering as he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist and brushed his teeth, he dried his hair with a blow dryer then combed it, he added a few more hair products before styling his hair perfectly as always and shaving. After he was finished in the bathroom he went into his closet and picked out some black dress pants along with a red silk button-up that he hadn't worked since they were in Russia, he put on a pair of black briefs.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Devereux asked as he walked into the room giving Derek a scare and covering up his parts.

"Devereux! You scared me, why don't you go play with mommy for a bit, okay?" He said smiling nervously.

"What are you doing?" He asked once again as he climbed into the bed, leaning against the board at the end of the bed.

"I'm changing, son," he said hoping Devereux would leave soon.

"K," he said as he leaned back on the headboard, watching Derek still.

"Devereux I'm changing, can you please go play?" He said begging a bit.

"It's okay, I've seen mommy change," he said

"Well that different" Derek said

"How? You and I are both boys and mommy's a girl" he said a bit confused.

"Because mommy doesn't care If you see her change, I do," Derek said.

"Its okay daddy, you have underwear on and I've already seen you're peepee," he said which made Derek cringe.

"When was this?" He asked a bit shocked

"When you and mommy were sleeping, you pushed you're covering off, it's okay daddy, I'm a boy too" Devereux shrugged.

"Even then, daddy still needs his privacy," Derek said trying to convince him to leave.

"Devereux, what are you-

"What are you boys doing?" Meredith smiled as she walked into the room to see her 2-year-old son in the bed while her husband was changing.

"I'm changing!" Derek said

"It's fine Derek, I've seen it all before" Meredith shrugged

"Yea daddy, me too," Devereux said as Meredith picked him up and set him on her hip.

"What?" Meredith laughed a bit as she looked back at Devereux.

"Daddy's scared I'm gonna see his peepee," Devereux said, pointing to Derek.

"I am not," Derek said flustered.

"You're flustered, Derek" Meredith laughed as she walked over to Derek pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before leaving the room with Devereux.

Derek sighed in relief as he went back to change, he pulled on his black dress pants zipping, and butting them, he then pulled his shirt over his shoulders and buttoned his shirt up leaving three still undone. He went over to the full body mirror that they had in their room and looked at himself in the mirror making sure his hair looked perfect as well as his clothes. Once he was finished he went back into the living room area where Meredith, the boys, and the triplets were.

"Is everybody ready?" He asked walking into the room, clipping his gold cufflinks.

"Yes, I think so, can you get get the twin's diaper bag," Meredith said as she put Daphne back into the swing and picked up Eloise.

"Yea, of course," he said as he went into the nursery and picked up the diaper bag, he put a few more things in the bag such as a few more diapers, Estes blankets, pacifiers, baby wipes, a few extra clothes just in case, and a few bottles after the bag was ready he brought it back into the living room and set it by the front door.

"Derek, can you get the boy's coats on while I feed Eloise?" Meredith asked as Eloise latched on.

"Of course," he said walking over to her Meredith sat and kissed her head before picking up the boys coats and pulling them on and buttoning them up along with putting on their black leather gloves, their scarf and boots after the boys were ready he went and pulled on a little white coat on Daphne and putting on her little white mittens and pulling a hat over her small head.

After Eloise was finished eating Meredith clasped her bra before pulling back up her dress and getting Eloise's winter clothes on. Once the kids were all ready Meredith put on her white coat and buttoned it up along with putting on her white, red, and black scarp and her black leather gloves and boots, her bag and a diaper bag before taking the carriers that they were already in and taking them outside in the van.

Derek pulled on his grey coat and leather gloves and boots before taking the boys as they had their backpacks with them and lead them outside the car after living the house door, and grabbing his Keyes and they were off.

2051

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 9.2K 54
Meredith Grey moves from New York and becomes the new Chief of Surgery at Seattle Grace, snatching the post from under Dr.Derek Shepherd’s nose. Will...
19.4K 769 30
When both Derek and Meredith are put in the running to become Chief of Surgery, they find one another in the intense chase for their dream career. Bu...
17.2K 195 108
A continuation of the series from season 3. Some changes were made in the storyline, but nothing too huge, basically more focused on their private li...
494K 11.2K 49
Madelyn grey Fraternal twin sister of Meredith grey and daughters of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Madelyn and Meredith are two different...