๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 122

3K 125 244
By g_r_a_s

okay the beginning of this chapter is really serious and this'll probably kill the atmosphere but OH WELL.

LOOK AT WHAT IM CAPABLE OF IN PHOTOSHOP^^^

give me access to the internet and free time in graphic design and that's what i make 😭😭😭

anyways, just thought id show it off😭

enjoy the chapter (;

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

green eyes shot open.

it was once again, one of those times for izuku. those annoying moments where he awakes for no literal reason. it's late, and he just wants the sleep he so rightfully deserves. he thought he'd wake up and maybe see your sleeping face, which probably would've made him less mad, but his surroundings weren't what he thought they were this time.

he had just finished a long training session with his one and only. the two of you took your last day off very seriously and did things that weren't supposed to be done on a day off. your joint training with class b is today, so you both made sure to prepare by hitting the gym, going on runs together, sparring with and without quirks, and finally finishing off the day with a nice, well deserved dinner.

but long story short, you two knocked out as soon as you hit your bed.

it was a nice sleep, from what izuku can remember. getting his much needed rest and doing it in his lovers arms, why wouldn't it be a nice time? but infuriating enough, that time just had to be disrupted as now, his eyes dart around what's just a white void.

but he recognized that void.

so when green static took over his body, he chose the path of confusion.

'this..dream.' he's forced to say in his mind. 'i know i'm dreaming. is this what y/n goes through?'

from what you told him, you couldn't move when this sudden fuzz overtook your body. he tested out your statement, and attempted to move his legs.

you don't lie. he was frozen in place.

the only thing he could move was his head, so he looked down and tried moving other body parts, maybe even yell out to what he knows is an empty abyss for eternity but for some reason, despite his head being free, he couldn't muster a single word. he was so caught up on it, he didn't realize that something was forming right in front of him.

or better yet, someone.

"hey kid. don't freak out please."

izuku snapped his head up and who he saw in front of him made him do exactly what she said not to do.

'it's...y/n's mom!'

he was screaming in his mind as his eyes took sight of the woman known to be your mother. he's only seen one picture since what, yesterday? but he can say for certain that it's her standing right there. maybe the picture was a recent one, and that's why she looks exactly like she did now.

"judging by your eyes about to pop out its sockets, i'm sure you know who i am."

her voice is like an exact replica of yours. if you were to get a slightly deeper voice, then izuku wouldn't be able to tell the difference. her eyes are the same, her body, her facial structure, and her hair is still long and whiter than ever. the only thing remotely different about her and the picture is her hero costume. instead of the full body jumpsuit, she's now in a two piece with a cape added into the mix. the costume is still matte black, but the top is a sleeveless turtleneck that's cropped. her high waisted shorts expose little skin and stops at her thighs where the same thin black heel begins, once again barely exposing skin.

"i don't know what your relationship is with y/n, but you have to be close. i need you to warn her about what's to come." katsumi speaks in a subtly panicked voice.

izuku stops analyzing her and studies her face. he knew your mother wouldn't know you two are together, but for all she can know, you two don't know each other at all.

"i can only guess you're wondering what i'm doing here. the blood of one for all allows me to do this. and i don't know if y/n has told you about her dreams like this, but it's how nana was able to communicate with her."

it felt like he was repeatedly getting slapped in the face with the overwhelming truth. nana, the dreams, even your mother and your random assumption about her.

my mom was a user of one for all.

'it's all true...' izuku's eyes stay wide. katsumi stands in front of him with her resting face but only now did he realize how frantic she looked and sounded. he wasn't surprised though. heroes adapt to being calm at all times to set an example in a serious situation.

"listen kid. emiko? she's not who she says she is."

izuku's eyes widen even more inhumanly possible. 'y/n already knows about emiko. but how does her mother know about her?'

"please, i'm begging you warn y/n. she has no idea what her connections are and what she's capable of."

he processed her words, but now izuku was confused.

'her words and her tone..' the more izuku scanned katsumi, the more alive she seemed. 'they feel too real to be something from the past.'

emiko only recently joined your life- at least way after katsumi was even a known name in your life. how would she ever have knowledge of her? even her random assumption that you and izuku know each other. how does she know you go to u.a? how does she know that he does? izuku's so much younger, so it's not like he was around when she was.

hell, you weren't even around when she was.

well, not that you would remember anyways.

but then it had suddenly hit him.

'if she knows about emiko, then she's still alive.' his eyes shake back and forth. 'she's doing this now, just like i'm experiencing this now. she's really out there somewhere!'

"but she can't do it alone. all for one is definitely behind this, and i know he's got his eyes set on you."

that basically confirms that katsumi was a past user. she knows of the burden it carries and how each user gets targeted by all for one. that also means that you were once again, correct in the way you told him that all for one didn't target katsumi solely because she was his wife.

"but emiko is after y/n."

a sickening pit forms in izuku stomach. him being targeted, it made him wary. but hearing you: the most important person in his life is also being targeted, he felt like throwing up.

"you two have had to realize it by now. you're so compatible with each other."

almost immediately, izuku's mind ran back to the conversation you had with your dad before the class set out to nabu island.

beats me. i guess our quirks are just compatible.

but now it all makes sense.

i knew there was a reason behind this boy. listen to him.

you wouldn't understand. but take it from him and take it from me who's watched this happen before.

'so her dad knows about one for all..and that's why he was giving me those looks. he knows i have it.'

once again, he was too caught up on his own thoughts to realize that his arm was becoming free.

"there's a reason behind that. you two need to stick together. you have to take out what i couldn't."

he looked up and saw katsumi walking towards him. his eyes unknowingly drifted to her attire again, analyzing what he couldn't last time. the cape, it's definitely new, and he recalled seeing glowing white lines on the side of her costume.

but now, they're light blue.

a familiar light blue at that.

they reminded izuku of your costume.

"you need one another more than you think. and there's a lot more to her than she thinks."

trying to process her words and the sudden helmet that slowly became visible in her hand was a task in of itself. it was a black one, and looked like one someone who's riding a motorcycle would wear.

but once again, they had lines of light blue on them.

but it didn't match katsumi's costume.

if anything, it matched yours.

so while the two reached out for each other, izuku made a mental note to ask you about your thought process for your costume. he had seen it a million times, and he knows more than anything that that helmet would match perfectly with what you have going on.

'her cape..it's blue as well..' izuku's eyes focus on the light blue interior of the cape that flows away from katsumi's back. again, it looks like something that'd be apart of your costume.

his thoughts were again, overrun by the sound of something powering up. izuku looked at his arm and saw red lines trailing up and leading to his hand. it was one for all, he knew that. but he hadn't activated it.

but then he heard it again.

so he looked up, and saw the same exact thing running around katsumi's body.

it's one for all.

and just mere moments before they touched, white lightning fused between them.

"she's one of us."

he felt her touch.

it was a split second, because as soon as he did he couldn't anymore.

green eyes shot open.

the sound of glass shattering screeched his ears. there were other sounds, such as things knocking over and tumbling around the ground.

but all of that was incoherent to his heavy pants.

"...baby?"

the sound of sparkling below could be heard, but what made izuku look down was the sound of your raspy voice. your hair was spread out on the pillows as you stared up at him with a worried expression. he stared into your eyes, frantic probably written all over his face. he knew that, and slowly drifted his eyes away from you to his hand.

red lines of one for all were running around it. it was sparkling like it always would, and made that sparkling sound like it always did. he felt you shuffle from under him, but his other hand that was pressed on the mattress prevented you from moving any further. you were speaking, but izuku payed no mind. he stared holes into his hand that was eventually catching his sweat from his forehead.

but then through his fingers that still had red lines on them, izuku unintentionally caught sight of you again. he stared for a while until you finally focused, your confused and concerned face making his mind run wild with katsumi's last statement.

she's one of us.

---

the night december air was cold. and to make matters even worse, you were outside at literally three in the morning. it had been silent so far. izuku's by your side and he's spoken zero words. you can tell he's still shaken up by whatever he saw and you don't wanna freak him out even more, but you can't lie and say you're not curious.

in addition, he dragged you outside on another run, disturbing your much needed sleep in the process. you deserve to know.

your eyes drifted down to where you could see your breath leaving your mouth. the fog dispersed into the cold air before dissolving into nothing. that's when you had decided enough was enough. "are you going to explain at least something to me?"

izuku paced his breath as he jogged down the trail the class takes to get to u.a in the morning. it was quiet for a moment, and you were getting ready to repeat yourself as maybe he didn't hear you. but he did, and gave a short, quick answer. "what do you mean?"

well, at least he knows the feeling you feel whenever you experience one of these dreams. you handle it pretty well, but izuku not so much so far. but you don't blame him. and it's not like you ever wanted him to experience this anyways.

"i mean are you going to explain what you just experienced? or why you dragged me on another run at a completely unnecessary time?"

"what was your thought process behind your hero costume?"

you blankly side-eyed him. ain't no way that's what's made him drag you out on another run.

"why?"

"answer the question?"

you roll your eyes. he's so damn sassy sometimes. "i didn't have one. my dad just made it for me."

izuku stays quiet for a moment before speaking up again. "so you had no say?"

"none. he kinda just threw it in my face and said no complaining." you reply. "but why?"

"i had a dream."

quickly changing subjects, that's what you two do. you wanted more emphasis on the previous question but you just decided to let it go. with sassy izuku, you never get what you want. "oh. was it like mines?"

your semi-quiet steps were in sync as izuku let out another breath. "partially."

"in what way?" you side-eyed him. he kept his gaze ahead, letting it linger onto the huge building that is u.a.

"the white void, and not being able to move."

after his answer, a tiny, humorous smile graced your lips for some reason. "ah. were you freaked out?"

"not really. i was more confused."

"yeah same." that smile disappeared. "what did you see? did you see the vestiges like i did?"

"i saw your mom."

you almost tripped over your own feet as soon as the word mom left his mouth. but you were able to keep your composure and answered in a tone that wouldn't show shock. the last thing you wanted was to have a reaction that would soil izuku's mood even more. he probably wouldn't wanna talk about it if said situation happened. "you saw her? did you speak to her?"

"i couldn't."

"well then what did she say?"

"she knows about emiko y/n. your mom is alive."

that instantly made you stop running and you placed your hands on your knees. while you tried to make his words make sense, you were also steadying your breath. you tried really hard not to overreact, but after that sentence, you couldn't help but break character.

"huh?"

that's when izuku stopped too. his back was facing you. his shoulders were rising and falling slowly as he sighed and looked down at his feet. "she said emiko isn't who she says she is and that i need to warn you."

"and that means she's alive?" you put your hands behind your head and walked to izuku. "nana's dead, and she was talking to me."

you thought he'd at least look at you. your own eyes were switching between his left and right that were staring holes into the concrete below him. you were so adamant on getting him to look at you that you hadn't even thought about his words. usually, he'd be acting less weird in a situation like this and that's what's putting you off. he won't even look you in the eye, that means he knows something he doesn't wanna.

"she said i need to warn you. she obviously knows we have some sort of connection. but i wasn't even alive when she was around, so how would she know that we know each other?"

"well you were the only one there no? maybe she just hoped for the best."

"hope for the best?" izuku said in a slow but slightly aggravated tone, making you purse your lips. "y/n, this is something super confidential. she wouldn't just tell anyone."

you stayed silent. both of your breaths were in sync but neither of you payed no mind to them disappearing into the night air. you wanted to come up with some logical explanation, but nothing that could make sense was coming to mind. your mind was too clouded with the current conversation, you didn't have space to come up with something.

"and besides, you were right. she was a past user of one for all. that's how she was able to reach me in the first place."

you made a 'what the fuck face', even though izuku couldn't see it. "maybe that's how she knew to tell you? user from user? cmon izuku."

"but how does she know we even know each other? she's telling me these things, she could just be telling a random person for all she knows."

"well are you a random person?"

"no but-"

"then what's up?" you throw your arms in the air before your hands slap your thighs. "if she knows you have one for all, then of course there's no risk."

"but how can she just assume we know each other?!" izuku's voice got slightly louder.

"i don't know- maybe someone's still reaching out to her since you wanna come up with the assumption that she's alive and out there somewhere." you yourself started to get frustrated.

"it sounds like you're rejecting the concept."

"i'm not." you were quick to respond. "you want a reasonable answer as to how she knows? that can be one right there. if anyones rejecting a concept, it's you."

"okay we'll say someone is." izuku stuffs his hands in his tracksuit sweatpants. only now did you two realize you're semi-arguing in the middle of a path at 3:30 in the morning but at this point, none of you cared. "who would it even be?"

"i don't know. someone close to her obviously."

"like your dad?"

"what?" your face turns vague. "why him?"

"why not him? you heard it that one time, they used to be a team. and he gave me knowing looks when you were in the infirmary before we went to nabu island. he knows."

you chose to stay silent and think about his words for a moment. "i mean i guess it makes sense.." your voice was low like the amount of theories in your head. "apparently he knows you have one for all, so he told her and that's how that happened."

"so that means she's still alive."

your mother..she's waiting for you.

nana's words had come spilling back into your mind.

"maybe she is." you said.

but now it just didn't make sense. she's dead, so how the hell can she say that and be certain that your mother is alive? how did she even get access to you in the first place? that was your next question, and you immediately disregarded your previous task, eyes now shining with confusion.

"i'm not a user and i still experienced those dreams. nana still somehow reached me.."

katsumi's words had come spilling back into izuku's mind.

she's one of us.

finally, izuku looked at you. his eyes were still shiny as ever, despite it being so late at night. but his face expression didn't match that. he looked depressed and helpless. and when he opened his mouth, his tone was distant and you could tell he was scared.

"i don't know about that y/n.."

---

with silent steps, you and izuku trotted to the elevators in the common room. albeit no one was awake, you two weren't taking the chance of someone catching you so early in the morning. through the windows, the sky was a dark blue, illuminating the outside world in a nice vibey way. the air wasn't completely cold, and the lights on the wall had a low dim that added onto the weird vibe.

the door opened and as soon as it shut with you two inside it, your hand was grabbed and a soft kiss was placed on it. "i'm sorry my love."

you tilted your head at izuku who was peppering the back of your hand with his lips. "for what?"

"for having an attitude with you."

you almost wanted to laugh. izuku's such a sweetheart. you weren't even expecting an apology. you didn't think he had an attitude, only being sassy, and those two have a difference.

"you don't have to apologize izuku." you smile softly.

"but i feel bad." said boy pulls away from your hand. "i was only getting worried. and whenever i get worried i turn bitchy."

"why are you getting worried?"

the elevator door dings and it opens to reveal the first floor. with silent steps, you both walk out and head to your room. "your mom told me emiko is after you, and i can't stand the thought of you being targeted."

"i can hold my own?"

"geez y/n." izuku shakes his head. "you don't even know what she's capable of. you're really strong don't get me wrong, but emiko can be ten times that, especially with all for one by her side."

izuku opens the door and steps to the side, letting you in first. "you're so ahead of yourself my love."

you slowly walk in and take his words.

you're really hardheaded y/n.

"you can't think everything is gonna be a smooth sail."

you're too reckless, and look where it's gotten you.

"because one day it's gonna backfire and you won't be able to do anything to stop it."

well you know too late. that's the thing with you, you realize your mistakes too late and can't fix them.

you didn't say a word, only stared at the ground with an unreadable expression. you didn't even acknowledge izuku picking up your chin and kissing your forehead softly.

"but it's okay. we'll fix that together and take down whoever's after us." he said with his lips against your forehead. "i'm gonna shower then get ready. we have that joint training with class b today. i'll see you in the commons room beautiful."

and with that, you were left alone in your room. alone with your thoughts is something you lowkey dread. there's too much going on in there for you to even sort out. you slowly licked your lips before shaking your head and getting ready to take a shower of your own.

you didn't wanna think about your toxic traits.

but if you had know where it would leave you, it would've been the first thing you worked on.

you grabbed the essentials and headed out the door. the elevator button lit up when you pressed it, and more silence commenced as you waited for it to arrive. it seemed like minutes had passed until it finally opened but that's when you realized you weren't alone.

"y/n! goodmorning!"

"goodmorning momo." you stood beside her in the small space. "how did you sleep?"

"good!" she answers enthusiastically. "say, it's been a while since we've talked just the two of us, what's going on?"

"oh um.." you ponder for a moment. "nothing really. school is school."

"how about your home life? is everything okay?"

you never talked to momo about your home life, and you just assumed she was never interested. it's not that you don't have a problem with telling her as she's one of your best and closest friends, you just never thought she'd ask. it'd normally just be brought up around her.

"i mean i guess. i got into an argument with my dad but that was a while ago. i guess that means we're on more rocky terms than ever.."

"oh i'm sorry to hear that." momo says as you two step out the elevator. of course, there's barely anyone around as it's 5 in the morning. "how about emiko? how is that?"

until next time, y/n rai. i would keep a close eye on those around you. some know more than others.

you mentally sigh when the memory comes back. of course shigaraki likes to open that bullshit mouth of his and basically taunt you.

'she's a villain..' your top eyelids drop in annoyance. "can't tell you what i don't know. i don't keep up with that stuff."

the door slides open and together, you and momo get undressed and enter the showers. "well if something were to come up, you can always come to me, you know that right?"

"of course. thank you momo."

"yes of course! and not just me. you have kirishima, todoroki, midoriya, anyone really."

"yeah, i'm very grateful for everyone." you nod in agreement. the room after that was rid of your voices, just the sound of water tapping against the ground.

---

you'd be lying if you said you weren't intrigued to see how today would go.

fully dressed in your school uniform, you strut your way into the commons room. a lot of your classmates are already there, some bouncing off the soles of their shoes at the excitement of today.

"and there she is. hey gorgeous."

"hi pretty boy." you couldn't contain your smile as you walked to izuku. he stands there with a look that just shows he's in pure love. his eyes are half lidded, and the most sweetest, genuine smile graces his pretty lips.

in the kitchen, a certain brunette watches from afar. oh how badly she wants to look away, but she just can't. her deep sigh catches the attention of mina and jirou, who were raiding the fridge together and grabbing some leftovers you and bakugo made for dinner last night.

jirou looks up and behind her in concern. "everything alright uraraka?"

she doesn't answer, and eventually rips her eyes away to stare at the ground. her fists clench at her sides, displaying her anger towards herself instead of someone.

"i hate myself so much.." she whispers. unfortunately, mina and jirou caught it, and shut the fridge door before walking over to uraraka with sympathetic expressions.

"i'm really sorry uraraka. i wish we could do something to help you." mina rubs said girl's shoulder.

"no," uraraka sniffs. "it's fine. i cant be mad. if i really like y/n, then i can only be happy that she's happy."

jirou and mina exchange pitiful looks. together, the three watch as in the distance, you two converse for a while before izuku softly grabs your hand and raises it in the air, making you do a slow spin before he tugs on your arm. you shoot into his arms, almost tumbling over in the process. your shocked expression quickly turns into laughter when izuku puts his hands on your back and making sure you're steady. you hit his chest with a playful glare but whatever izuku said or did made a smile replace that glare. you slowly push him away and start to walk towards the kitchen, making izuku turn around, letting the three girls see his sly smirk. he slaps your bottom, making you gasp and turn around to once again, hit him on his chest. he bites his lower lip in response, and blows a kiss to you in which you just roll your eyes while blowing one back.

"it's okay uraraka..we're here for you.." mina says with sadness. there's no giving hope anymore after what they just saw.

it's just false hope.

'they're madly in love..' the two girls think while they console a sobbing uraraka.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

i wanted to start the joint training but thought it was better to start it in a new chapter so i don't leave you guys on a cliffhanger haha.

heres my dad's attempt to keep up with the times 😭

anyways, hope you enjoyed and see you soon! <3

random fact/head cannon:

rai and denki have matching industrial piercings in the shape of a lightning bolt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 49.3K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
57K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
67.3K 2K 34
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰