choi beomgyu. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ...

By beautyvision

๐•ณE WAS COLD, DISTANT, AND A LITTLE BROKEN. SHE WAS BRIGHT, COOL, AND A LITTLE TIRED. THEY WERE BOTH LOST, DO... More

CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST + PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
UPDATE + SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59

56

2.2K 78 33
By beautyvision

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
the streets of seoul

"That was pretty fun!"

Beomgyu smiled at Myeonji as the two left the arcade they spent half an hour at. The two played games and wasted all their savings on the extremely overpriced snacks and drinks at their canteen. Nonetheless, the two teens had fun, all while missing out in school which definitely didn't go unnoticed by their friends. Their group chat blew up in notifications, asking the couple where they were but the two decided to mute them for the time being. Today was about them, despite their obligation of having to go to school.

"Where to next, Gyu?" Myeonji beamed as she asked, wide eyes on her boyfriend who was already looking at her. Beomgyu's grin faltered, she was so oblivious right now.

"Uh, I was thinking about..." Beomgyu wiped off the growing frown on his face and grabbed ahold of his girlfriend's shoulder's before turning her around to face the grand mountain way up ahead of them. "Why don't we go see our little lock that we set up a couple weeks ago? Just a small little visit wouldn't hurt before we do something else." He suggested and Myeonji nodded her head vigorously, she thought that plan was amazing.

"Okay then," Beomgyu bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Myeonji's cheek making the girl giggle.

However, those giggles were a little double sided. First of all, Myeonji was incredibly happy for some reason. She figured she felt this way because she was spending time with Beomgyu and any time spent with him was great. But, she knew that something was wrong. Myeonji has been with Beomgyu for so long that she knew when something or someone was bothering him. His affectionate actions were a straight give away. It seemed like he would become more affectionate than usual to get his mind off things.

"Is something bothering you?" Myeonji had to ask. Beomgyu tensed up and she did notice, but knew better than to point it out. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or feel obligated to tell her right away if something was really up. However, a part of her did want to know.

"Eh, it's nothing. I think it's just my sleepiness, we both woke up pretty early and started running around the city, huh?" Beomgyu chuckled and gave Myeonji's hand a reassuring squeeze. Once those words left his mouth, Myeonji instantly stopped walking and pouted up at her boyfriend.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I feel so bad..." She mumbled the last bit but Beomgyu thought it was absolutely adorable. He kissed the tip of her nose and began repeatedly telling her that he was alright only for Myeonji shake her head. "Nuh uh. Let's commute from now on. Look, it's a bus stop. We can take it all the way to Seoul N Tower." She grabbed Beomgyu's hand before he could say anything and dragged him along the sidewalk, and then all the way to the bus stop.

The two waited in silence and in each other's presence for the bus to take them to the tower. Beomgyu kept glancing over at Myeonji hoping that she would break the silence because he began to think that he was being a little unreasonable. At first glance, it looked like he was mad, but he truly wasn't. He just prayed that Myeonji would explain Wonyoung's text sometime soon because it was that single text that bothered him ever since reading it.

It wasn't long till the two boarded the bus and walked in. The ride was about a ten minute one until they both reached their next destination: Seoul N Tower. The sky was bright blue by the time the clocks ticked 10AM, but the air was still a little chilly and fog showed just a little. The vibes were definitely a lot less fun and happy this time around.

"Myeonji, it's this way, love,"

Myeonji snapped out of her daze that she had found herself in and turned to look towards Beomgyu who was near the line for the lifts. "Oh, sorry," She apologized before walking towards him and grabbing his hand he had held out for her to grab. "Hey, it's your second time coming here already! Time flies." Beomgyu rolled his eyes at her lame joke making the girl beside him chuckled.

"Actually, this is my fourth time coming here. I've been showing off our lock to all our friends. Chaewon told me she didn't believe we'd do such cheesy thing so I showed her one time, Taehyun wanted to take pictures here at the top one time and I happened to show it to him as well, then the last time was actually a couple days ago with Hueningkai. He said he was tired being single so I showed him this. Almost made him cry." Beomgyu reminisced in a monotone voice which resulted in Myeonji dying of laughter.

"Aw, poor Kai," She frowned as the two stepped into a little box that would take them up the enormous mountain range.

The two made small talk as they ascended up the hill. They talked about the nature below them, their friends texts wondering where they were, and even talked about the two kids met earlier that day. Beomgyu laughed at Myeonji who suddenly became sulky as she hadn't asked for Kyujin's number.

"Don't worry, babe, they live in Seoul too and Seoul is... Small... To a certain degree," Beomgyu tried his best to console his girlfriend as they reached the top of the mountain and the tower. He thanked the staff members who helped them exit the gondola and the two made their way to the fences/gates that held the hundreds of locks. "Just like, visit every other high school — or middle school? Were those kids high schoolers or were they in middle —"

"Well, if it isn't the couple who burned my eyes last time! Welcome to Seoul N Tower!"

The familiar voice made Myeonji snap her head towards the gift shop and inside, was none other than the cashier who helped them out last time. "Jungwoo! How are you?" She questioned as she walked into the shop. Beomgyu followed behind shortly.

"No too bad, thank you. You visiting again?" Jungwoo looked tilted his head to look at Beomgyu who stood behind Myeonji. Beomgyu told him yes and the boy couldn't hold back a little laugh. "You got yourself one hell of a boy. He shows off his lock, it's adorable, really." Jungwoo teased, clasping his hands together and placing them by his cheek.

"Anyways —"

"Anyways, I know for a fact you babies are still in school so why aren't you? Get lost and educate yourselves!" Jungwoo stood up straight and crossed his arms. He did find it fun whenever the two, or Beomgyu, visited, but he knew that it was irresponsible for the two to miss school. "I know school sucks literal ass, but at the risk of sounding like a dad, it's for your future." He stated which made both teens blink.

Beomgyu copied Jungwoo's stance and rose an eyebrow. "Aren't you in school too? You're Yukhei's friend."

"Whose a year older. I'm out of high school, done and graduated," Jungwoo snapped back in a matter-of-fact tone. The little dispute the two boys were having made Myeonji chuckle. "I'm supposed to be in university or college, but I decided to take a year off." He explained.

"Dude! That's a whole year! We're just taking a day off." Beomgyu looked at Jungwoo with a little smirk.

There was a long silence with the two boys having a stare down before Jungwoo blinked first. "Y'know what? Makes sense. Have a lovely visit you two." His expression switched in an instant and smiled brightly at the two. "Here, have a free lollipop kids." He shoved a grape loli and a strawberry loli into Myeonji's hands.

After the two thanked Jungwoo for that interesting experience and talk, they made their way to the fence they locked their lock on. "Hey, look," Beomgyu was the first to find it, as he's seen it a lot already, and pointed to it with his left hand, the right one holding onto Myeonji's hand. "I get so much serotonin just looking at it. Reminds me that you're mine." He let go of her hand to bring her closer by the shoulders.

"Aw, Gyu you're too cute —"

Ding~

Myeonji froze and so did Beomgyu. "Oh? Who's this? Wanna bet? I'm gonna say it's Chaewon 'cause..." Her voice slowly died down after reading the message she had gotten. Beomgyu watched as her eyes widened just a little before her hands started typing away in her phone's screen.

"Who is it, Myeon?" Beomgyu leaned down to try and take a peek, but Myeonji pushed him back which shocked him. "I-Is everything okay?" He couldn't help but stutter, taken aback by Myeonji's suspicious behaviour.

"Yeah, yeah," Myeonji waved him off, shoving her phone into her pants pockets as she bent down to check out their lock. Beomgyu knew what was bothering her, unfortunately, but didn't know how to quite approach her on the topic. "But, we need to talk once we get back to my place. Or it could be anywhere more private. I just need to talk to you about something, something I'm... I'm planning to do." She said in a whisper-like tone.

Despite Myeonji telling him the truth, he felt a little angered. He had no clue whatsoever about her plans about moving to the states and it really disappointed him that she hadn't even discussed it with him. Her exact words were Something I'm planning to do so did it mean she was going to go through with her plan?

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀。
merry christmas to those who celebrate(d)! 🎄
here's a lil gift from me to you, my lovely readers <3
thanks for the endless support this year, it's honestly unbelievable that i've gotten any lol. anyway, have a wonderful holiday and i hope it's filled with love and laughter.
love you all, stay safe 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.1K 52
together tomorrow in one gc ๐Ÿค rankings! : 19/03/23, 08/10/23 - #1 in taejun 06/04/23 - #1 in hueningkai 31/05/23, 09/07/23, 17/02/24 - #1 in beomj...
54.7K 743 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...
10.8K 453 30
๊œฐษชษด. โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ถ where a group of five guys met online and became friends ever since. Can the broken soul move on and live to the future? :ยจยท.ยท...
1.9K 170 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...