๐บ๐‘ข๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘ก๏ฟฝ...

By fireflames01

๐‘บ๐’–๐’๐’‚ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’– ๐’™ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž!๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฏ 7. - ... More

-๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ -
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฅ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฆ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿง-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿจ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฉ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿช-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿซ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-
-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿง-
Smut for the unfinished ending HAHAHAH

-๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ-

3.3K 81 111
By fireflames01

Bad night lol
Also tw: very cringe and like bad stuff w drugs
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

"So yeah, that's basically what happened" I explained to Maya. She looked at me with wide eyes, "girlll you better get d-i-c-k tonight!" Maya basically squealed from the small story time I gave her.

I chuckled lightly and rubbed my neck. A stupid grin was on my lips and I felt happy. Like I was truly glad for my drunk choices for once.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Barging loud music, flashing lights, thick smoke in the air and loud people. We were back in a club like the last two, wait no three times? Maybe two, I don't remember. We have been at the club for a bit now and I had a lot of fun. Maya and I had already danced and made out and been to the bathrooms to take pictures- it was basically a routine for us.

As I was about to get my 5th drink near the bar I felt someone come next to me. A guy, blond hair, maybe around 20 years old and with a thick Australian accent comes up to me with two of his friends. They smile warmly and introduce themselves as Dave, Mason and Vincent. Apparently they are doing a small break from college to travel. I must say, being surrounded by three tall men, all kind of handsome and buff, felt nice knowing Suna was probably somewhere in the crowd watching closely. I got lost in a conversation with them about travelling and how they should come visit me in my town. These guys were actually interesting and showed attentiveness back.

Dave told me that his phone was still at their table, so they led me through the crowd to their table near the stage. I was a bit oblivious, as you should never follow random guys, but these Australian men
had a warm heart and were joking around with each other like teens.
I sat down on one of the sofas and got comfortable. Mason and Vincent sat on either side of me while Dave was looking around for his phone. The table was a mess, full of empty glasses and empty zip loc bags- which were probably filled with all kinds of substances at the start of their night. I noticed Mason grabbing something from his pocket next to me. He pulled out a small package of some kinds of round, colourful pills. I already knew they had to be something along the lines of molly. A cold sweat ran down my back when I suddenly realised what situation I was in. They were definitely going to offer.

The comfortable atmosphere that I was just in changed drastically as soon as I observed Mason take one of the pulls out, placing it on the table in front of me and putting the small package away again. I look up at Dave, who had his phone in his hand. I thought he was going to try to give me his number, but instead he took out a card from his phone case. Yup, now I definitely know what is going to happen.

I hesitantly looked around, then to the pill in front of me which is now suddenly crushed into dust, and then to Dave.
"I don't take pi-"
"Take the fucking pill whore. Stop playing."
It felt like the room got louder and my ears started to hurt. What the fuck? My throat closed up and my mouth was dry. I look over at Vincent, who had a deadpanned look on his face and tapped something on his lap- a handgun to be exact. Man what the fuck, why do I always get into these situations.

My leg started to twitch as I felt a hand travel up my back to my scalp. I heard Mason's accented voice next to me, "stop being a pussy, sniff the pill already slut."
Yeah, fuck no. I'm not taking a step back from my wonderful journey of recovery. I abruptly stand up, but the hand in my hair tightened and pulled me down onto his lap. A voice was near my ear, "we tell you when you can leave."

I roll my eyes at the cheesiness. Why are they acting like this is some gang shit. The fuck am I supposed to do now? I looked up at Dave, who gave me one of the cringiest most ugly smirks i've ever seen. I avert my eyes. Oh fuck, y/n don't look at Dave's face, don't look at Dave's face, don't look at Dave's face. Don't laugh, don't laugh. Pleaseeee don't laughhh.

I pretend to not want to physically gag and laugh my ass off and looked down at the table again.
"Come on sweet cheeks, we really don't have all night and that tight little dress of yours is making me hard."
Ew, but I did want to play along to try to get out of here. So I continued by giving him the best fuck-me eyes that I could, "but baby, I'm a good girl. I'll suck you off good without a drug in my system."

A smile spread across Mason's lips, "trust me, you won't survive the night without the molly, baby" he waited for a second, "now...fucking take it before my pal Vince over here blows a hole into your head."

That was my ending line cause no way hosey am I dying already. I'm way too pretty right now to be in an ugly casket. So fuck it, I leaned down and take Dave's card into my hand. I scrape a line of the dust while feeling the men's hands explore my body. Ew. Ew. No. No.

All jokes aside, It felt like I was going to throw up. My whole body was cold and I just knew that I shivered with sweat. My eyes felt watery when I further leaned in, placed one of my fingers over my left nostril and inhaled the line of pink dust deeply.

It felt like the blood in my whole body rushed to my head, tingling every brain cell I had. Molly mixed with a large amount of alcohol was always bad- but so euphoric at the same time. Especially because this pill felt different. It felt like it was more than a pill. It felt like it was mixed with some other concoction else. It hit hard and instantly.

I felt great and the hands of the men on my body felt warm. They were something I wanted to lean further into. The flashing lights stung my eyes so well. The noise filled my ears until I only heard silence. The physical warmth felt dangerously comforting. The lids of my eyes closed. My lips tucked into a smile.

Maybe this isn't too bad after all.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER. GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER. I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FUCK YOU ALL OVER."
My trance was broken minutes later by a shout. I looked up lazily, seeing familiar faces standing next to the table. I had no idea what was going on, but I wanted to understand so badly. From one second the the other I was pulled up abruptly and tossed away onto the neighbouring sofa. My vision was spinning like a carousel. My body felt light and for a short second I grinned.

I couldn't get ahold of my thoughts or feelings or surroundings. I only heard shouting and punching and knuckles cracking- but at that time I wasn't really taking it into reality.

I squinted my eyes at the guys. Atsumu, Kita and Suna were beating the shit out of the cringe Aussies.
Suna looked back at me, punched (I think Dave) one last time in the jaw and then quickly ran over to me. He took his thumb and rubbing it across the small curve under my nose. Suna's nose was bleeding and there was a cut across his cheekbone. He felt my forehead, gently slapped my cheek and whispered, "y/n don't tap out again. Stay right here with me okay?"

I nodded and with one swift move I was in Suna's arms. He carried me through the crowd, quickly and often bumping into people. My head was so foggy, my legs were tingling, the back of my eyes were pulling them shut and my arms felt heavy. This was like that one time...exactly like that one time. Tears prickled at my eyes when I remembered what I had done. And what I had just done again. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Everyone is looking at me. Everyone knows. Everyone is judging and everyone thinks i'm some kind of addict. Everyone knows.

I felt Suna press me closer into his chest. The warmth of his body felt perfect and the scent of his cologne brought me back out of my thoughts.  The light gets brighter and I notice that we are in the bathroom. He locks the door, not letting anyone in. He sits me down onto the cool tile floor before grabbing towels and wetting them in the sink. He kept reassuring, "you're okay y/n. Calm down. Take deep breaths. Just stay with me."

I listened to his voice. Focused entirely on it- or at least tried. My voice was shaky and nothing came out when I wanted to say sorry. When I wanted to apologise for being stupid and naive. I knew I did something wrong. Very, very wrong. I wasn't sure what, but I really knew I did. My voice was stolen by the substance lowering my neurosystem and I waa just quiet. Zoning out into his movements, the tiles swaying around us and his face seeming like it would melt.

My eyes fell shut when I felt the cold towel against my forehead. I smile to myself at the stinging of the cold water against my heated head. Why be paranoid now? I'm good. I'm safe. Because even if I did something wrong, it feel so good.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

I wake up leaning into a chest, sitting between two long legs. I shivered at the cold air hitting my skin and slowly move my position more into the warmth.
"Y/n? Oh my fucking god yes. Y/n ?? Are you awake?" A voice whispered into my neck. I squeeze my eyes shut and open them again. My vision slowly normalised and I realised where I still was.

In the bathroom. But this time snuggled into Suna.

Pain shot up my body and into my head. My mouth was extremely dry and my insides felt like goo. What the fuck happened?

I quickly turned around and looked at Suna. His nose bleed had stopped and was cleaned up, but the cut on his cheek was still very visible. His hair was messy and his eyes red. I wasn't sure if it was because of the joint he had between his fingers or because of the tears he had maybe shed.

"What.." was the only word I could bring out. Suna cupped my face tightly with his hands and brought me back into his embrace, holding me tightly. He whispered under his breath, "you dumb fuck, you stupid fucking bitch, you naive cunt...you don't understand how scared I was."
I couldn't process his words and simply stayed in his arms, not further questioning it. My head still felt extremely fuzzy, like a broken tv screen, and my limbs were weak.

"Let's get the fuck out of here. You need water and food. The others are waiting outside."

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

I couldn't quite understand why Maya was crying and the others gave me looks of empathy when I stepped out of that bathroom. I couldn't quite understand why I was crying with Maya either. Until I remembered the pill, the feeling, the fights and the throwing up. All of the details rammed into my head, overwhelming me and my feelings. I shook away these intrusive thoughts as soon as I got into the car and tried to calm myself.

I looked down at my bare legs, scanning over the hand placed on my thigh. It was placed mid-thigh, making it not seem too sexual but reassuring nonetheless. It was perfect. My eyes travelled up his toned arm until they landed on his bicep- perfect, again. Him being so lightly touchy reminds me of his body, his hot words and, most importantly, his lips. In a way, thinking about his body and praising words distracted me from my stupid mind.

"Thank you", I blurted out unconsciously. Suna looks over at me, smiles lightly and says, "for what y/n?"
I was confused for a second.

"For everything" I simply answered and looked back outside of the window, towards the dark beach and horizon.
"Of course y/n."
His short answers would normally annoy me, but right now they were weirdly comfortable. Like I didn't want to hear anything more than 5 words coming out of his mouth.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

He pulled up in the hotel parking lot, got out and walked over to my side of the car. I had kind of drifted off, unable to comprehend my surroundings really but still being able to hear some things. I felt the car door opening and Suna's arm snake around my body. I'm not sure how he was able to pick me up, but hey, i'm not complaining.

He got to our room, opened the door and walked in. Suna set me down on the bed, zipping open my dress in the back and taking off my heels. I did not really quite know what was happening, so I was just sitting there and looked up to him. He made me stand up, turned me around so my back was facing him and unclipped my bra.

Carefully, he got me into one of his shirts. I turned around again and looked at him, noticing the rising sun shine over his perfect face. His jaw was tense and he hasn't spoken in a solid 15 minutes. It was understandable though.

He also took off his shirt and pants, displaying his toned body in front of me. This lighting made his slim yet buff figure look godly. Man, this is just unfair cause i'm still hella aroused...

I lazily get into bed and feel him get comfortable next to me.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you feeling okay? Is your head okay? Did they touch you in any wa-"

"I'm okay Suna. Just a headache and terribly horny" I told him with a small chuckle. He looks over at me still worried, "y/n dont just fucking brush off what just happened. I was on the bathroom floor with you for 4 fucking hours y/n."

"I didn't know it was that long. I'm sor-"

He cut me off, "those bastards mixed coke with molly. You could have died if I didn't make you throw up like eight times. Y/n we were all worried fucking sick for you."

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. I was trying to just ignore reality for a bit, but it didn't seem to be working well. I cracked and look over at Suna, "I- I.. Its not my fault, is it?"
He quickly took me into his embrace and reassured solidly, "no, it wasn't."

I felt his warmth close to me and melted into his arms. My tears dried up soon after, right before my eyes fell closed again...

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷
If anyone asks which chapter is my least favourite, its this one. Ya'll i'm not trying to be critical with my work but I felt second hand embarrassment while reading this lol. 😭😭😭 like ion wanna here any of the "nah it was so good" comments pls, just let me self shame for a sec 💀 also i did not read it through xoxox

Lol also sorry if this is unrealistic, i've never been drugged before lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 49 7
๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‘ ๐–ฅ๐–พm! ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ...โž ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜„...
340K 7.7K 27
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
119K 1.9K 69
๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—— ๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง UNDER HEAVY GRAMMAR CHECKS! ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™...
166K 4.1K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...