-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟣𝟥-

Lunch
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

The beeping of your alarm woke you up from your deep slumber.

Is it already timeee? Just 5 more minutes...

You thought as you turned it off and laid back around, cuddling into your sheets. Suddenly, you had to remember last night...

Fucking hell why did I ruin the moment by saying that...I could have been romantic for once but NOPE I deadass said "can we go to McDonalds"...

You sigh and decide to get up. You got yourself ready for school and we're about to grab your phone from your bedside table, when you noticed a small note next to it.

On it stood:

You fell asleep on me
We can cuddle next time ;)
-Suna xoxo

A small chuckle left your lips when you read it. You placed it back down on the bedside table and grabbed a quick breakfast before taking your bag and leaving your apartment.

On your way to school you didn't even realise that you walked the whole way and did not go with the metro. Your head was filled with thoughts of someone, that special someone that asked you out yesterday.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip*

Suna was occupying your thoughts throughout the school day as well, it was, in a way, a pleasant type of annoying. Every time you got a glimps of him passing by you had to blush.

Who the fuck made me so...cringe. I've never blushed for a person like that. Did I catch feelings that fast? No. It's just a date.

You thought as you walked next to Maya to your usual lunch spot.

"Y/nnn? Hey, are you there?" A voice rang as a hand waved in front of your face, bringing you back to reality.

"Oh uh yeah?" You mumbled and sat down in the bench under the Sakura tree.

"What's on your mind?" Maya asked and got out her lunch, sitting down next to you and giving you a concerned look.

"Well... "

"Well?"

"Suna asked me out, like a real date" you told her while awkwardly scratching the back if your neck.
Her light gasp turned into a smile, "Funzies I'll help you get ready" she giggled and started eating her lunch.

"Are you not going to interrogate me like you do with any guy that asks me out?" You said a bit confused, not used to her behaving like this.

"Welllll"

"Well?" You asked her, curious about what she was going to say.

"I am sorry but like, Osamu and I made a bet. If you were gonna go back to Akaashi, Osamu would win. Butttt since you have a dateeeee, I get 100 dollars from him" she explained with a smile on her face.

"As long as you buy me something from the Convinient store with that money, I don't care" you chuckled as you both took out your lunch boxes.

"I'll help you get ready, oh yeah, when is it?"

"Oh I don't actually know, let me ask" you realised and took out your phone. You clicked on his account and messaged him:

Y/n
So when's the date?

Sunaaa
Are you that eager to see me?

Y/n
Shut up I need to know what to wear🙄

Sunaaaa
Okay okay
Friday sound good?

Y/n
Yup cya xx
*seen*

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

"It's on Friday" you told the dark haired girl.

"Okayyy ahhh can't wait" she beamed, a huge smile on her lips as she put a french fry into her mouth.

"You're more excited than I am, and give me one of those" you noticed and reached out your hand, asking for a french fry.

She placed one into your palm, "yeah I don't know, you just haven't had any guy lately"

"I guess, I am honestly a bit scared" you mumbled as you popped the fry into your mouth and leaned your head into your palm, "what if I mess up or make it awkward?"

Maya had a smile plastered on her lips, "since when are you so paranoid? You'll be fineee come onnnn" she nudged you into the shoulder, "I'll make you look so good that he'll be thinking about you in bed after the date" she winked.

"Oh come onnn, stop being dirty, we aren't that far yet. It's just a date" you laughed and flicked her forehead.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

The week went by quicker than you anticipated, meaning the date was right around the corner. You were quite excited, but scared at the same time.

If I mess this up, I could mess up the whole friendship...maybe I should have declined?

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷
Sorry for the boring filler chapter! The next chapter will be juicy thooo ;33