-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟪-

Pills
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Your view was spinning, your head was stinging, you were losing balance, but a pair of strong arms were holding you close and keeping you upright.

He gently put you into the passenger seat of his car and got in himself. He placed his hand on the back of your head rest while looking out of the rear window to pull out of the drive way, making you notice his chiselled jawline. He gave you a quick glance before looking forward again and driving into the Main Street.

He was not blasting music on the ride back to your place because he knew that you had a headache. There was no talking, just a comfortable silence.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip*

"Y/n please take the aspirin, you need it against your headache"

"I don't want to..."

You two have been in the kitchen for 15 minutes because you were refusing to take the pill. You were sitting on the counter and Suna was standing in front of you, not letting you leave until you took it.

You were looking down at your hands, fiddling around with your fingers. You have always had problems with taking pills because of your past experience with them.

"Okay look" Suna mumbled and softly grabbed your jaw, making you look up at him. He gently squeezed your cheeks so you'll part your mouth.

"It's going to be fine, just focus on my eyes" he reassured and gently brushed his thumb in circles on your cheek. You looked into his green/grey/yellow (Istg this mf got like 3 different eye colours) eyes, trying to focus on them as best as you could.

"Trust me okay?" Was the last thing you heard him mumble before you slowly got drifted into his gaze.
His touch calmed you down. He was being so gentle, trying not to harm or scare you.

He placed the pill onto your tongue and brought the cup to your lips, making you take a gulp of the cold water. The feeling of the pill going down your throat brought you out of your trance.

He put the glass next to you on the counter, "not so bad now was it?" He said and backed away so you could get off of the counter.

You got off and gave him a hug. He didn't really know what to do at first, but just hugged you back after realising that this was your way of saying thank you. He was still confused though.

"I don't like taking pills, bad memories and stuff" you mumbled and slowly let go of him.

"I'm sorry y/n , you wanna talk about it?"

"No, maybe another time" you yawned. He pat your head, "okay, go get changed and get into bed"

You nodded and walked to your room while Suna sat down on the Sofa in the living room to wait for you. You took off your dress and put on a hoodie and some sweatpants.

You walked back out to him, "thank you, for everything"

"No problem, I'll happily be your babysitter again" he chuckled and got up.

"You're hilarious" you rolled your eyes with sarcasm,
"good night Suna"

"Night doll face" he gave you a small wave before walking out of your door.

It is pretty late...what if something happens..?

"Wait Suna" you quickly walked out of the door, trying to offer him to sleep at your place, but his car was already speeding off into the night with a loud tire screech.

You huffed and got back inside your warm apartment. 

I guess he'll be fine...

You went straight to your bed and cuddled up next to your f/ac body pillow, falling right into dreamland.

(Yes, yes you have a body pillow of your favourite anime character)

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

I am trying to have a variety of chapter lengths, so this is a shorter chapter than usual! Next one will be longer (*''*)