-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟧-

Pretty Boy
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Another boring day of school finally ended. I packed my stuff into my backpack and made my way out of the classroom, "see ya at the party Maya" you waved her goodbye.

"See yaaa" she beamed before we parted our ways.

Kita told me to meet him by the gate so he could give me the number of the guy that is driving me. When I arrived at the gate, Kita was already standing there.

"Heyaaaa" you greeted and wrapped your arms around his neck, "so who is this mystery person that is driving meeee"

"He's in my volleyball team, he said he's going to the party as well" Kita started.

"Mhmm keep going, is he cute?" I asked him, full of anticipation.

"I guess, his name is Suna, you might know him" he announced and my face turned a bit red.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*suna's pov*

I walked out of school and saw y/n standing with Kita at the school gate. She had her arms around his neck and Kita was saying something into her ear. Her cheeks were clearly red, what was he saying to her to get her so flustered?

Are they dating? Wait- why do I care?

I made my way over to them.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*back to your POV*

"Oh yeah, he's on the same metro as me" I said and moved my arms down from him.

"Ahh I see, well here is his number" he handed me a little slip of paper with the number written on it.

Right when he was handing me the number Suna came over to us. Suna clearly saw that that was his number, but didn't say anything at first.

"Hey Sunaaa, you going with the metro today?" I asked him with a smile.

"Mhm" he said and just gave me a nudge, signalling it's time to leave.

I quickly said goodbye to Kita and we both made our way to the metro station.

"You know doll face, next time you can just ask me for my number yourself" Suna told me with a toothy grin.

"It's not like that- you're gonna drive me to the party, that's all" I explained to him with a chuckle.

"Ahaaa so you are the cute girl that Kita asked me to drive, aight sounds good" he emphasised the word 'cute' and had a cocky grin plastered on his lips.

"Shut up" is all I said at his smug remark and kept walking.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*Author-chan's pov*

You both got to the station and hopped onto the metro. You sat across from each other, not speaking a word.

You had this unspoken rule that you know each other in school, but are complete strangers on the metro. It just made things a bit more comfortable.

Suna took out his phone and put in his AirPods, starting to play his playlist. He handed you one of his AirPods to you.

First you didn't know what he wanted, but then realised that he is offering you to listen to his playlist. You gladly accepted and took the AirPod.

You put it into your ear and heard that he was playing "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood.

It was a comfortable atmosphere.

You looked over at him, he seemed to be occupied with adjusting his black and silver rings, slowly turning them around his finger so that they are all the right way around.

This was your chance to take another good look at him. His brown hair and black eyeliner were as messy as always. His jeans were baggy and so was the hoodie that he was wearing. His eye bags were more visible due to his light eyes, or maybe he just got less sleep...

The necklaces and the choker that he wore shimmered in the sunlight, blinding your eyes from time to time.

He was pretty. A really pretty boy, but he doesn't seem like he knows that.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

"Take a photo, it'll last longer doll face" you heard someone say and pat your head. You looked up and saw Suna.

Was I so zoned out that I didn't notice him standing up?

"Come on it's your stop" he said as he helped you up. You both walked out of the metro when a realisation hit you, "Don't you get off a stop before mine?"

His eyes widened a bit and he made a small :0 face, "oh shit"

"Did you seriously forget that?" You couldn't believe his stupidity.

"My bad I was zoned out as well, anyways, just get ready I'll pick you up at 8pm" he said and waved goodbye.

You just stood there with a 'is this bitch for real?' face before you started walking to your apartment.

He really is something else...

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷