-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟣𝟪-

I lied, there is no spice lmao you loserrr

Let the Studying Begin
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

The rest of the week was filled with exhausting classes and late study nights. Three more weeks of this hell and then it was finally Spring break. You and Maya already fantasised about all of the 3am adventures, parties and getting no sleep. Relaxing during the day and partying after dusk- until the bags under your eyes were as dark as the night you would dance in.

Sadly, you still had some assignments and projects due before all of the fun could start. You decided to finish them all early, so you could slack in the last week of school and tank up on sleep.

Today was the study group session that Kita invited you to. A relief, since you could ask others for answers and get most of your work done there. You dump your laptop, a notebook and your pencil case into a tote bag before quickly slipping into your sneakers and going downstairs. You took a quick glance at yourself in the mirror and checked out your outfit..cute. (link for a fit Pinterest board in my bio)

You hurried outside, where Maya was waiting in her ice-blue coloured convertible already, "heyaaa" you greeted as you got in.

"Hiii hottie" she winked sarcastically and started driving to Kita's house, which you both have been at for parties. Now that you thought about it, it was a pretty spacious house, how could he afford something like that all by himself?

"I bet Kita sells drugs on the side" you blurted out randomly.

"I wouldn't be surprised" Maya chuckled lightly, "I bet he also has a secret money laundering business" she added, which made you both laugh out loud.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

You got comfortable on the ground, laying out your stuff on the coffee table. Maya sat down on the Sofa next to Osamu, since they both had to finish the same homework sheet.

Suna and two other people from our class joined. One of them was Alice, one of the so called "popular girls". She was the perfect American blonde girl, with good grades and a model body. Most guys gawked over her and always wanted a chance to be around the clumsy girl, which is probably why Kita invited her. The other guy next to her was Mason, a dark haired soccer player. He usually hung out with people that you were not as familiar with, but he was a generally sweet guy and wouldn't harm a fly.

Kita sat down on the carpet next to his friend, Daniel. From what you know, they had been friends since their first day at Inarizaki. They are both well known for their slick talk to get into girl's pants, meaning they are basically fuckboys. But still, Kita and you were on good terms. Maybe not full on friends, but you guys knew you could rely on each other when needed.

You felt someone sit next to you, pulling you out of your trance of observing people. You looked next to you and saw Suna. His hair was as messy as always and his ears decorated with piercings. He was wearing a simple shirt and some sweatpants, comfortable for the occasion. He still wore his notable rings and necklaces, but something was off. Something was different- you couldn't figure out what though.

"What's with the puzzled face, doll?" He asks with a chuckle as he got out his stuff from his basic black backpack, that was full of small pins.

"Something is different about you" you mumbled, still holding your gaze on him and following every movement.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he told you with a grin. He was definitely hiding something.

Shit am I blind? What the fuck is different. Something is making him look even better, but I don't know what.

"Nice tattoo Suna, now your whole arm is almost covered" Maya said that caught your ears. You looked at his arms. How did you not notice? These tattoos made him look a lot more...punk rock typa attractive. Suna smirked when you noticed, "you like em?"

You grabbed his arm to get a closer look, "yeah they are really nice on you" you said with a smile, before letting go of his arm.

"Thanks, I have a couple more, but my clothes are covering them right now. Don't worry though, I'll show them to you when we are alone" he smirked as he leaned in close enough for you to feel his breath against your lips, making you look away to hide your flustered face. You shook away the thought that Suna put into your mind and flicked his forehead, "shut up"

"Oh yeah?" He said, sounding ridiculously charismatic. You nodded and pointed to his work, "you better finish that" you shrugged with a grin and looked back at your own pile of work.

Shit...

And so the studying began...

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷
Good old 3am writing :,)