-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟣𝟤-

McDonalds
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Your heart was thumping in your chest of nervousness, but also of joy. You stopped walking and looked up at him. The rain drops were pattering on your face, making you squint your eyes closed a bit, "can we go to McDonalds?"

"Wha- Now?"

"No, not now, can we go there on our date? I really want one of those happy meal crowns" you chuckled and kept walking. He looked after you with a confused look, but with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"So is that a yes, doll face?" He asked and caught back up with you.

You hummed in response and gave him an amused smile. Those exact type of smiles and moments is why Suna asked you in the first place. Even though he thought he just liked you as a friend, he couldn't stop blushing about those cute things that seem so normal to you. Everything you did made him fall harder and harder.

He looked at you. Your wet hair was a bit messy and your pretty face glistened from the rain. The mascara you wore was slightly running down your face, but he didn't mind. In the contrary, he'd like to make your mascara run like that in bed one day...

You grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his, "come on, it's starting to rain harder. Let's go home" you told him as you pulled him with you.

He couldn't quite process the fact that you said yes. A small smile was plastered on his lips as he carelessly walked alongside of you. He was mentally in a different world at that moment.

You both kept walking in silence, only the rain could be heard. The warmth of his hand caressing yours felt so...right, as if this is how it is supposed to be at that exact moment. You could say that, that moment was perfect.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip*

The warm water of your shower ran down your curves, relaxing your muscles after the day out with Suna.

After you got out of the shower you put on a sweater and some comfortable shorts, before walking out, "you can go shower now if you want to" you told Suna, who was sitting on your bed.

"Alright, thank you" he smiled and got up. You gave him a fresh towel before he got into the bathroom and closed the door.

After a while you heard the shower stop running and the door opening to the bathroom soon after. Out of it walked a familiar, half dressed, guy. The towel you gave him was wrapped around his waist, showing his V-line perfectly. His sharp abs were still wet from the shower and his hair was damp, covering his eyes a bit.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he teased as he caught you eyeing his body. You rolled your eyes at his comment, "where are your clothes?" you asked him.

"They're all wet" he shrugged and walked over to you, sitting down on the bed next to you.

"Give me a minute I might have some...from my ex" you mumbled the last part and walked over to your closet. You dug in deep and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a sweater. Both of them have been customised by you, so that they don't remind you of him.

You handed them to Suna, "here"

"Thank youuu" he cooed and walked back to the bathroom, making you see his perfect biceps and back muscles. That is when you noticed that he had a tattoo, "wait Suna."

He slowly turned around, "yeah?"

"You have tattoos?" You asked and walked over to him, carefully putting your hand over the tattoos. He had two dragons, one on each bicep, that stretched to his back. It made him look so much more attractive in a way...

"Yeah, so?" He chuckled and walked into the bathroom to change, leaving you standing there.

He walked back out wearing the clothes that you gave him, "where'd you get these? They fit perfectly" he said and sat down next to you on the bed.

"Uhh don't laugh, but they are my ex's clothes" you mumbled and looked down at your hands, a bit embarrassed. He hummed in response and laid back onto the bed, "now remind me, who is your ex again?"

"Akaashi, Akaashi Keiji" you told him as you laid down next to him.

"I see...I see..." he said quietly as he tried to remember who that was again. The name seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't quite pin anyone, "I bet i'm hotter anyways" he said at last.

"Totally" you giggled, sarcasm dripping off of the answer, even though it was true.

"Anywaysss, you wanna watch a movie before you have to go?" You offered and grabbed your laptop from your bedside table.

"Sure, doll face" he accepted and cuddled up next to you so he could see the screen and keep you nice and warm.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷