Blue moon ; George Weasley

By stylesobsession

"Am I that good at hiding it?" A smile tugged on the corner of her lips, and she shrugged, feeling a little p... More

Prologue: Part 1/5
Prologue: Part 2/5
Prologue: Part 3/5
Prologue: Part 4/5
Prologue: Part 5/5
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one

Four

1.8K 113 77
By stylesobsession

"Esme!"

Esme lifted her head at the sound of her brother, and then she slammed her book shut and slid off the bed, hiding underneath it.

"Essie, what are you doing?" George asked from across the room where he was reading a book that Esme had given him.

It was her favourite book and she wanted him to read it.

"You stole my fucking hoodie, didn't you?!" Ethan shouted from the hallway and Esme clamped a hand over her mouth so that her brother wouldn't hear her breathing. "Esme!"

She heard the door creak and her eyes widened.

Esme had indeed stolen Ethan's hoodie while he was downstairs for breakfast and she didn't care what he had to say.

It wasn't Esme's fault that her older brother happened to own some of the softest hoodies to exist.

"Where is she?" Ethan asked George and George sat up straight in the chair, trying to keep on a straight face.

"Where's who?"

"Who do you think? Are you daft or something?" Ethan asked. "My sister, you idiot."

"Esme?"

"I've only got one sister, haven't I?" Ethan's voice showed just how little he cared for bullshit right now.

"If you think about it, I can't know for sure if you've got another sister." George said, trying to tire Ethan out so he'd give up on finding his sister for now. "Esme's never mentioned a sister so she might have one. Who knows."

"Wha— you know what... just tell me where Esme is."

George shrugged but he accidentally glanced at the bed, and a second later, Esme screamed as her brother dragged her out from the bed, by her feet.

He turn her over on her back and Esme shrieked as she lifted her hands to cover her face.

"Don't hit me! I'll give it back, I'll give it back!" Esme shouted and Ethan smirked, knowing he only had to threaten her to scare her.

Ethan straightened up and stepped away so he no longer stood over his younger sister.

Esme sat up and glared at him.

"Well , I can't give it back now. I'm not even wearing a bra underneath!"

"Oh for Godric's sake." Ethan groaned and ran his fingers through his brown locks. "Then go change into something else! Perhaps one of George's hoodies as you two seem to be rather close and cosied up in here."

Esme gasped and George felt himself shrink into the chair. His eyes landed on Esme and he watched her reaction.

He knew exactly what he felt for her but Esme had no clue that she liked him back. She chose not to believe those feelings, because George was only a friend, wasn't he?

So George couldn't lie and say it didn't hurt him to see Esme look so offended. Though Esme didn't mean to look offended. She didn't want things to be awkward with all of these people suggesting that they loved each other.

"That hoodie better be in my room when I'm done pissing." Ethan told his sister and she narrowed her eyes at him as he walked out of the room, his tattooed arm stretched out to shut the door.

"Hey... George?" Esme turned and crawled on the floor before getting on her feet.

"You can have one of mine." He nodded, knowing exactly what she meant to ask.

A smile spread across Esme's face and it warmed George's heart.

"The red one?"

George closed the book and put it aside before he leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees.

"Sure." He smiled and Esme grinned widely before sprinting out of the room and down the hallway towards where the twins slept.

Fred who was on the bed, jumped up in a sitting position as Esme barged in and his eyes were wide, his cheeks flushed.

Esme froze, noticing the bulge in his sweatpants, and then her eyes widened.

"Oh..." she looked away. "...I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Interrupt?" Fred breathed, his voice kind of shaky. "You're not interrupting anything."

Esme just went towards George's dresser, pulling open a drawer to find the hoodie.

"What are you doing?" Fred asked. "Do you have his permission to go through his clothes?"

"Of course I do." Esme responded, pulling the dark red hoodie from the drawer. "Found it!"

She turned around and saw Fred sit on his bed with a pillow over his lap.

"You uh— you might want to lock the door." She said with a grin before hurrying towards the door.

"Esme you little—" Esme didn't get to hear the end of that sentence. She shut the door and hurried back down to her own room that she shared with Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley.

George was reading again but looked up when Esme walked in.

"You need to turn around and look away so I can get changed." She told him, closing and locking the door behind her.

George stood up and grabbed the chair, turning it around before sitting back in it, his back to Esme.

She hurried to pull her brother's hoodie off and George's on, then settled on her bed.

"Do you ever masturbate?" She asked, causing George to choke, his eyes widening.

"What?"

He turned around in the chair to look at her.

"If I— why the fuck do you want to know that?!"

Esme rolled her eyes at him.

"I don't want to know, but I kind of walked in on Fred doing it just now and I was just wondering." She said as she shrugged. "So do you?"

"I mean... yeah." George said and coughed into his fist. "Don't you?"

Esme shook her head while staring at the wall.

"I've never felt the need to."

"Wait... you don't... you've never masturbated?" George sounded taken back and Esme looked at him, but then the door to the room unlocked from the outside and as it swung open, Ethan walked in.

"My hoodie, Esme."

Esme threw the hoodie at her brother before flipping him off and he returned the favour, walking back out.

"Shut the door behind you, arsehole!" Esme shouted.

"You've got two legs!" Her brother called back, and George could tell that annoyed her, so instead he was the one to get up and close the door.

And then he turned to Esme again.

"You've never masturbated?" He asked. "You're sixteen!"

"So?"

"So... you've had sex."

"But I've never— I don't know how to." She said, looking down, and she heard George exhale loudly.

"Well, at least you've had a fucking orgasm." He said, walking back to his chair, and Esme glanced at him shortly which he caught. "You've never come?!"

She shushed him, one finger pressed to her lips.

"I don't know, alright?"

"You don't know if you've had an orgasm?" George raised his eyebrows. "Well then you certainly haven't. What— Aleksandar didn't do the job?"

Esme rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He was close and I kind of panicked because I wasn't so I faked it."

George wanted to laugh and he couldn't completely hide it.

Esme looked at him and he had a hand clamped over his mouth before he then broke into laughter.

"George!" She shrieked and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at him. "Don't laugh!"

"I'm not!" He continued to laugh while he caught the pillow. "I promise you, I'm not."

"You are!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 196 31
-" You look beautiful tonight."- he said quietly, almost a whisper. -" You already told me that."- she reminded him with the same tone. -" Wouldn't h...
132K 3.5K 28
"You tell me you'll spend Christmas with me. And then you pack up your stuff and leave?" He asked. "I can't speak to you" I said looking around to m...
57.6K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
FIERCE By Laine

Fanfiction

121 0 10
Samantha Roberts thought she was always a little odd, one letter explained all of that when she was eleven. A letter her Father cringed at when she o...