The Loner Club: A Demigod Tha...

By PJATO_Trash

The Loner Club. Camp Half-Bloods most depressing group of people wrapped up in one. To be eligible to join th... More

The Loner Club
Chapter 1 ( Invitations)
Chapter 2 (Introduction Meetings and Lava Wall Mishaps)
Chapter 3 (Apologies)
Chapter 4 (Let's Try This Again)
Chapter 6 (Slumber Parties and Bonding)
Chapter 7 (Make Over's And Boy Talk)
Chapter 8 ( Befriending the Hot Head)
Chapter 9 (Bunker Chats and Walks in the Woods)
Chapter 10 (Dinner Tables and Cancelations)
Chapter 11 (Answers? I guess...)
Chapter 12 (Elise's Project)
Chapter 13 (Capture the Flag Goes Even Better than Expected)
Chapter 14 (Cabin 10's Personal Shopping Mall)
Chapter 15 [The Grand Reveal(s)]
Chapter 16 (The Meadow in the Woods)
Chapter 17 (Date Plans and Invitations)
Chapter 18 (Truth or Dare)
Chapter 19 (Family Bonds)
Chapter 20 (Let's Visit Olympus)
Chapter 21 (Revelations)
Chapter 22 (The Jackson Household)
Chapter 23 (Apollo the God of Being a Pain in the Ass)
Chapter 24 (A Pain in my Arm)
Chapter 25 (Choose your side)
Chapter 26 (It All Falls Down)
Chapter 27 (And the Mother is...)
Chapter 28 (Secrets Revealed)
Chapter 29 (Slip Up)
Chapter 30 (Running Home)
Announcement
Epilogue

Chapter 5 (Just Hanging Out)

100 5 0
By PJATO_Trash

I woke up the next morning surprisingly on my own.

A couple of my siblings were starting to stir at the same time as me so that meant that I could get rest and then finish this book I've been reading.

After I got ready I opened my book and started reading all around me my siblings were getting up and starting to get ready.

I heard a buzz come from next to me and I scavenged through the pile of sheets, papers, and Candy wrappers till I found my phone.
.

I turned it on and noticed I had a text from Bethany.

'Remember to pack your stuff for tonight!

- xoxo Bethany!'

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off.

Bethany could be okay but you wouldn't have to wait for someone to tell you what cabin she's from you'd be able to tell just by having a conversation with her.

I put my phone down and then looked around my cabin and I noticed that most of my siblings had all finished getting ready.

"Breakfast in 5!" Annabeth called to my remaining siblings who were rushing to finish getting ready.

I sighed and started to clean up my things making sure to put them all away.

I had actually picked up my bunk fairly well, for my standards at least, by the time Annabeth called us all together to go down to the pavilion for breakfast.

When we arrived at the dining pavilion social activities were at an annoying high.

I sighed and tried to make my way to the breakfast buffet politely but, to no avail, I was pushed out of the way and stuck reassessing the situation.

'Did I really need food that much?' I thought.

'I mean I could probably wait around until lunch to eat something...' I started to think.

My thoughts were interrupted by a grumbling noise coming from my stomach.

Well guess that answered my question.

I sighed and then decided that if I was going to get food I was definitely going to have to fight for it.

I shoved through a hoard of now unhappy campers and finally reached the buffet table.

I happily placed the food on my plate as a group of unhappy campers shot me death glares from behind me.

I ignored them as I made my way back to my seat.

Today most of my siblings had gotten over the whole accidentally dropping the rubix cube in the lava wall but a select few, that were definitely closer to John than they were to me, were staring daggers at me.

I tried to ignore them as I ate my food but when John came to sit down and he looked at me as if I had murdered his puppy I had decided that I had, had enough of his stupid dramatics.

I had tried apologizing to the egotistical dirtbag but every time I did I was either cut off or literally cut.

So, I grabbed my food and carried it over to the Demeter table.

As I aproached the campers gave me some odd looks but I didn't pay much attention to them.

"Hey Lyssa?" I asked as I walked up to her.

She looked up from her fruit salad and her eyes brightened.

"Hey Lily! What's up?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Um nothing much, I was just wondering if I could eat with you today?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Let me just check with Katie real quick" she said giving me a smile.

She turned to the head counselor for their cabin Katie Gardner and got her attention.

"Hey Katie? Is it okay if my friend Lily sits with us today?" Lyssa asked.

Katie looked up from her food and looked at me real quick.

"Uh yeah. I was just running to go meet up with.... someone.... I think there will be room" she said standing up with her plate, throwing the remnants of her breakfast into the camp fire, and then walking off towards the cabins.

I took that as an okay and I took a seat opposite of Lyssa.

"What's wrong?" Lyssa asked me after I sat down.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why would anything be wrong?" I asked her.

She flashed me a sympathetic smile.

"No offense Lily but I doubt you would've come over here unless something was wrong and you had to get away from your table" she explained taking a bite of cantaloupe.

I was actually a little surprised that Lyssa had read my situation so quickly.

"Um I just sometimes get sick of my siblings really quickly" I said taking a bite of my bacon and not looking at her directly.

"That's cool, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she said taking a sip of orange juice.

Wow, she caught my bullshit lie as well?

I think I might want to keep Lyssa around.

"Thanks" I said takin a sip of my water.

She gave me an honest smile and we didn't speak for the rest of breakfast and I was finally allowed to eat in peace without any annoying glares piercing my back.
---------------------------------------

After breakfast I was forced to join back up with my cabin for today's activities.

The staring was only slightly bearable.

Our first activity for today was rock climbing.

Yay.

I guess the rest of my cabin didn't seem to share my level of enthusiasm because they all seemed rather happy to climb a wall.

"Alright guys, other cabins are going to be on the wall as well so please be cognizant of that" Annabeth reminded us as we strapped our harnesses on.

I glanced over at John who seemed to have a happy grin spread across his face.

Which considering he was within a five foot distance of me couldn't be very good.

"Okay then get into two lines and be prepared to climb" Annabeth announced finishing strapping her harness on.

I followed as my siblings made two lines and I randomly joined one.

When it was my turn to start climbing I looked over to see who was climbing next to me.

And unfortunately it was the same person who probably wanted to shove my face into a desk drawer.

I looked up and then started to ascend.

Okay so 30 minutes in and I was actually quite proud of myself.

Even though I come to camp every summer and climb the wall multiple times every summer I've never once made it to the top.

Or half way.

Or a third of the way.

So when I made it a third of a way up the wall I was very proud of myself.

But I was also pretty tired.

Now at this point most people would probably have a few drops of sweat starting to form on the back of their neck or something discreet like that but me I looked as though someone had dumped a bucket of water on my head.

I don't do well with things that require physical ability.

So as I sweetly attempted to climb higher I was mainly focused on not falling and using all my strength to keep going.

What I was not focused on was John who seemed to be level with me on the ropes even though he climbs about 60% faster than I do.

And I most certainly was not focused on the fact that he was climbing towards me.

When he started getting closer I could sense the movement on the wall but I thought nothing of it.

Then a painful force knocked into my feet knocking them out from under me and some how they flipped above me making my face staring down at the ground 20 feet away.

I stared in horror frozen and unsure what to do.

So I yelled the first thing that came into my mind.

"You asshole!" I yelled and I seemed to get some of my siblings attention but the rest of the campers on the wall were to absorbed in whatever they were doing.

I heard John and his friends snickering as I struggled trying to flip myself upright.

I probably looked like a flopping tuna fish out of water.

I guess one plus side to my short hair was the fact that it wasn't hanging so loosely that I had to fear it getting caught in something.

"I swear to the gods John as soon as I get down from here your stupid rubix cube won't be the only thing that was thrown into the lava wall!" I screamed.

I heard John laugh louder this time and he climbed down so that he was level with me but he was upside right.

"I doubt you'll be able to walk right when you get down from here" he said.

I glared at him and struggled trying to slap him.

I wasn't even close to hitting him and the one time I was he simply moved out of the way.

"It's kind of pathetic how your just hanging there" John said smirking.

I felt a scowl find a way to my lips.

"It's kind of pathetic how you find childish torment entertaining" I commented.

John shrugged like it didn't really matter.

"I think most of the camp will find it entertaining by tonight" John said.

I felt the sudden urge to strangle him to death and I started flailing again.

"I'm going to murder you!" I shouted.

John laughed.

"I don't think you can murder me from there" John laughed.

I then felt more movement and someone stopped on the other side of me.

"Hey are you okay" a concerned voice asked.

I turned and saw that it was Elise with her hair tied back and worry on her face.

"She's just hanging out" John said.

"That was a really shitty pun" I snapped at him.

Elise nodded like she agreed with me.

"Do you want any help getting upright?" She asked me.

I really didn't want to let her help me but, seeing as though if I excepted her help I could then murder John and earn the sweet , sweet revenge I'd been begging for since the stupid jackass tried to kill me yesterday, I decided it would do more help than harm.

"Un yeah if you could" I said.

She smiled.

"No problem" she said.

She then grabbed my shoulder and helped move it up and forward.

Pretty soon I was upright on the wall again.

"Thank you" I said.

"Don't mention it" she said flashing another one of her perfect smiles and then climbing again.

I then turned to John and preceded to kick him in the groin.

He somehow didn't see it coming and his face turned from one of amusement to one of pain.

As he clutched his family jewels I used the cable to gradually lower back down.

When I reached the bottom I noticed Aaron was there with a smile a mile wide.

"Why such a happy face?" I asked her still a little pissed off.

"Because the video I got of you kicking John in his nuts is hilarious!" She laughed showing me the video.

I watched it and couldn't help but smile at how horrified John looked.

I hadn't noticed before because I was coming down but he had apparently whined like a little girl for a good 2 minutes afterwards as well.

I smiled at the video.

"You think you could send that to me?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Sure just give me your number" Aaron said handing me her phone.

I typed in my number and then handed it back to her.

"I'll see you tonight then" I said after I handed her phone back.

She nodded.

"At the Loner club slumber party!" She said in fake enthusiasm.

I smiled.

"Well then I'll see you later" I said saying goodbye and walking back towards my cabin.

I didn't know if I was technically even allowed to but I didn't care.

I just went back to my cabin and took a nap.

After watching the video Aaron sent me.

Like 50 times.
-----------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys!

What's up!

So I was reading this fan fiction today and it was well how you say graphic and I wanted to ask you guys something.

Do you think the story is great at the level of smut that it is or should I like tone it back or up?

So yeah.

I was kind of thinking that I would this thing so that every even chapter there is a meeting and every odd there is just regular camp activity.

Ehh I'll probably break that eventually.

Today was Passover.

So to whoever observes it Hag Sameah v' kasher.

Easters Tomorrow so if I don't update happy Easter!

Thanks for reading!

~Percabeth_Lover_HQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 52 35
| A Percy Jackson Fanfic | 4 Camp Half-blood demigods are given a quest they think is not of much importance, so the less popular demigods are sent...
74.5K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
5.7K 371 23
❝ WISH I COULD TURN YOU BACK INTO A STRANGER.❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━ parker pérez is terrified she'll hurt anyone s...
59 0 4
Camp Half-Blood is cool and all, but it gets really boring if you're either: a) too young to go on a quest b) never picked to go on a quest or c) all...