Anomaly

By AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

1

7.6K 97 8
By AMAC45

Aspen's POV

"That's it princess." I say as the beautiful woman I'm about to be balls deep in sucks my dick. "Suck Daddy's dick just like that."

"You're so big Daddy." The beautiful woman says then she goes back to sucking my dick as I look at her

"It's gonna feel even bigger when it's deep inside of this." I say then I finger Kailen Sheridan's ass.

Kailen, my Friend with benefits for the past 18 months, doesn't wanna get pregnant so every time we fuck, I fuck Kailen's ass.

Kailen's ass is amazing so I have no issue spending our time with my dick balls deep inside of her ass.

"Now make Daddy cum so I can fuck the brains out of you." I say then I smack Kailen's ass.

Kailen moans on my dick then she continues deep throating me while I finger her ass to get it ready for my dick.

"Daddy's close Babygirl." I moan. "And I can always put my load in your ass..."

"Do it." Kailen says.

"Then get out of the car and lean against the hood." I say.

Kailen nods then the two of us check to make sure nobody's found our secret fuck spot.

Once we're sure the coast is clear, we get out of the car, then I bend Kailen over the hood, stick my dick in her ass, and fuck the daylights out of her.

"God your ass feels so good." I say.

"Daddy." Kailen moans as I see her hands go to her pussy

"No way Princess." I say as I pull Kailen's hands away from her pussy then I put them on the hood of the car. "You're gonna cum just from getting your ass fucked."

I already ate Kailen out and she sucked my dick once before this so we've both orgasmed already today.

"Oh Daddy." Kailen moans as I pound into her.

"You're taking me so well princess." I say then I feel my balls tighten so I lean onto Kailen's back to whisper to her.

"Daddy." Kailen begs.

"Daddy's real close princess." I say. "Can I cum in your ass princess?"

"Please Daddy." Kailen begs. "Please fill my ass up."

Oof.

"Gladly." I grunt then I slam into Kailen and fill her ass up with my cum.

"MMMM." Kailen moans as I feel her juices squirt onto my leg.

"Good girl." I praise as I help Kailen come down from her high. "You took Daddy's dick so well."

"Felt good." Kailen cutely mumbles.

"You felt good wrapped around me baby." I say then I kiss Kailen's temple.

Once Kailen and I have both stopped cumming, I pull out of her ass then Kailen squats down and cleans my dick up.

"Well that's hot." I mumble.

Once my dick is clean, Kailen and I open the car doors and get dressed then I walk her to her car.

When we get to Kailen's car, I pull her into my arms then passionately kiss her.

"I'm gonna miss you." Kailen says.

"I'm gonna miss you to Beautiful." I say. "And who knows, maybe our paths will cross again one day."

"Maybe." Kailen says then she hugs me. "Bye Aspen."

"Bye Kailen." I say then I pull back and kiss my now former friends with benefits one last time.

After Kailen and I kiss, we get into our cars then we split up and I head back home.

"Home sweet home." I mumble as I pull up to my childhood home then I turn off my car and head inside.

"MAMA." I hear my baby boy shout as I close the garage door then I see my three year old son running to me.

"Hi Bubba." I say then I lift my son up into my arms and smother him in kisses. "How's my favorite 3 year old?"

"Good." My son says. "Where you go?"

"I went to go visit one of my friends real quick before she leaves town." I say.

I was only gone 30 minutes.

"Oh."

"Apollo?" I hear my sister say then the youngest of my three sisters walks around the corner.

"Found Mama Auntie Toby." My son says.

"I see that Bubba." Tobin says then the three of us head into the living room.

"I'm back." I say.

"Auntie." Charlie says as she waves at me.

"Hi princess." I say as I sit down in-between my best friend and my favorite football playing niece.

"I go play?" Apollo asks as he points to his toys on the floor.

"Mhmm." I say then I lower him down so he can play.

Once Apollo's safely with his toys, I lean into my best friend.

"Can I help you?" Emma Harris asks with a smile.

"Did I miss anything on the draft?" I ask as I point to the NFL Draft playing on the tv.

"Well you haven't been drafted yet so nope." Emma says.

I'm trying to become the first women ever to be Drafted into the NFL.

I'm already the first woman to ever sign with a major university, UCLA, and I'm the first woman to ever start an NCAA football game.

Needless to say I broke a lot of records in college and had a lot of firsts for a woman in football since I was four year starter.

"What round is it?" I ask.

"Just turned into the 6th." Emma says then she ghosts her lips over my ear. "Have fun with Kailen?"

Emma and Jessie introduced Kailen and I so they know about our relationship, or should I say former relationship.

"For the final time yeah." I whisper.

"Good." Emma says.

"Oh come on." My dad says. "Why draft a wide out when you need a quarterback?"

"Some people are stupid." My Mom says.

"Parents." I playfully warn. "What do you two always tell me about not having anything nice to say?"

"I brought you into this world and I can take you out of this world." My Mom, Adelaide Heath, says as I look at her.

"Ooh." My Dad, Koa Heath, says as I look at him.

Adelaide and Koa are my birth parents, but they had me when they we're 18 and just starting college so Tobin's Mom and Dad stepped up and took me in so that my birth parents continue going to college and follow their dreams.

My Dad is brother's with Tobin's Dad.

My Dad's birth name is Nicholas Heath, but ever since childhood people have called him Koa.

After my parents finished College, they moved back to our Hometown and after a lot of explaining, I moved in with my Mom and Dad.

I'll still always consider Tobin's parents my other parents, they'll always be my J Dad and my Mama C, I'll always call Jeffery my brother, and I'll always call Tobin, Katie, and Perry my sisters.

"Hey." Apollo says as he waddles over to My parents. "Be Nice to Mama."

"We're playing Bubba." I say.

"Oh." Apollo says then he falls into my Mama's lap. "Hi."

"You're lucky you're cute." My mom says then she and my dad Tickle their grandson.

"How old are your parents?" My niece Kimora whispers.

"41." I say. "They we're both born in 1981."

"Aspen." Mama C says as she comes in from the kitchen. "This phone's is ringing."

"Thanks." I say then I take my phone from Mama C and look who's calling.

"Oh shit." Emma mumbles when she see's who's calling.

"Hello?" I say when I answer the phone causing everyone to get silent and look at me.

Me and the person who called me have a quick conversation then I hang up.

"Prick." I say.

"Who was it?" Mom asks.

"49ers QB coach." I say. "He called to apologize for not drafting me."

"It's been two Days." Alex says.

"I guess he felt guilty." I say then I put my two phones on the coffee table in front of me.

"Two phones?" Jessie asks.

"One for business and one for pleasure." I say as I stand up. "It was my Mom's idea."

"Oh." Emma's girlfriend says.

"You two want anything to drink?" I ask.

"We got our drinks." Emma says as she and Jessie show me their drinks.

I nod then I head into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, I see my cousins talking to each other while snacking.

"Hi Kris." I say as I hug my oldest cousin on my Mom's side.

"Hey Aspen." Kristie Mewis says.

My Mom was adopted by the Mewis family when she was 4 so she's sisters with Sam and Kristie's Dad. 

Mom's family was murdered in a war over in Africa when Mom was only a few days old.

Sadly Mom doesn't know where she's from and the people who brought her to America didn't really say where they found her.

They just said she was found in a hospital in Africa surrounded by her murdered family.

To be honest it sounds very sketchy to me. 

I feel like the people who found my Mom may have had something to do with her family's murder.

I already checked for conflicts in Africa during the time Mom was born, but none of them point to being where Mom's from.

The only thing we do know is that Mom was born in a country that borders the Atlantic Ocean, which narrows down the list of countries she could have been born in from 54 countries to 22 countries.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to piece together where my Mom came from.

"How's Stella?" I ask causing Kristie to smile at the mention of her Formula One driving Fiancée.

"She's good." Kristie says. "She and Rayne are at the Portuguese Grand Prix."

"I haven't seen them in so long." I say.

"Come visit us in Orlando after this." Kristie says.

"I will." I say then I jump on the tallest of my cousins. "Hi Sammy Bananas."

"Hey Asp." My shorter cousin Sam says.

Sam's 6 foot even while I'm 6 foot 3.

"Do you know what we're having for dinner?" I ask as I get off my cousin.

"Chinese." Sam says. "Should be here soon.

"Oh." I say. "I knew that."

"Dork." The Mewis sisters say then I grab a soda.

"Come on." Kristie says as she locks arms with me and Sam. "Let's go watch you get drafted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 15.2K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
13 Hours By Alex

Fanfiction

89.9K 3.7K 60
13 Hours 13 Hours changed my life 13 Hours destroyed me 13 Hours erased a part of me Those 13 Hours will forever haunt me, my family, and my spouse
The Climb By Alex

Fanfiction

226K 7.6K 108
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...