His mate

By LogicUnknown

Eva Is a smart confident black woman after the death of her father she decides to go on a trip with her best... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 1

8.6K 291 58
By LogicUnknown

Eva St.Patrick

"Eva please come with us. We don't want you be here all summer alone" my best friend Dove said. "Dove I love you for this but I don't want to intrude"' I told her. And she rolled her eyes at me.

"Eva when my parents died you were there through it all for me. Why can't I do the same for you. Pack your bags the jet leaves in one hour" she said and I looked down a tear dropped out my eye.

"Eva we love you and you are like family to us" Jason her boyfriend and my other best friend said. Sighing I nod on Jason kissed my cheek and walked out.

Dove looked at me "come on girl" I started to pack a suitcase. I looked for something comfy to wear. It's hot out so I just put on a skirt and tang top.

Looking myself in the mirror I shrug. Then dove came in looking at me and sighed. "I miss wearing mini skirts. Jason always hating on my outfits" she said and I laughed. But she looked beautiful as always.

Remembering when Jason burned all her mini skirts. Jason came in took dove and my bag to the car. Dove family has money Jason and I were best friends until he meet dove freshman year of collage.

It was love at first site for them I've never seen anything like it before. I mean really after a few days it was like they were married. They both met each other parents Dove moved in with us.

We got off to a rocky start but after she found out I wasn't into him like that we became the best of friends.

We drove to the airport pulling to her jet I didn't even know she had a jet. I'm sitting down watching a video on my phone. While them two are in the bedroom. I just tell myself their taking a nap. I reclined my chair doing the same.

Waking up a few hours later Damn where the hell this girl live. I never went to her house but I always meet her parents.

Not long after they came out from the room and I smirk knowing dove is super shy about their sex life. "Dove are you okay your limping a bit" I said with a smirk and her eyes widen as she took a seat.

Blushing deep red "so how much longer is our plane ride?" I asked her "about a twenty three more hours" she said casually and my jaw dropped.

"Pardon?" I said and she give me puppy eyes. I don't know why isn't like they can let me out mid air.
********************************************

Finally we're about to land and I'm happy. Never doing this shit again I'll tell you that. Landing I went to get my bag but Jason stopped me.

"They got it" he said as people walked on the plane grabbing our things. Walking off the plane there was a limo waiting for us. Looking at Jason he laughs at my expression.

We went in the limo and I feel so out of place. But I don't show it much, so where talking and laughing until we reached the town. It was beautiful I must say. I never seen anything like it.

Looking out the window people waving at the limo and dove smiles. Driving a little deeper pulled into a castle. And I'm not exaggerating it was a fucking castle my jaw dropped.

"I told you" Jason said and I looked at him. Pulling in I was the last one out the limo Dove walked up to me. "Listen my brother is a bit of Jack ass to people he don't know. Just give him time and don't hit him" she said.

I looked at Dove with a void face "I'll do my best" I told her because im in her home. Walking into the house it is beautiful Dove took me upstairs and give me the room next to her and James.

Looking around it was beautiful I turned on the tv taking a shower and looking for something to wear. Dove walked in while I was still naked.

"Hey" I said "we're going out for lunch to meet my brother get dress" she said with a smile. She walked out looking on the bed she left a dress.

Looking at it it was beautiful smiling I did my make up putting my locs up. Putting on the dress looking in the mirror "damn" I said I'm a bad bitch.

Grabbing my purse making sure I had money in it. I'm putting on heels walking out the room looking at dove. She smiled at me "I knew your boobs would look good in that dress" i smile shaking my head.

Taking in her outfit damn "you look amazing" I told her and she blush red.

We walked out holding hands while Jason follows us "Damn what am I chop liver" and we laughed at him.

Getting into a limo we drove for about ten minutes before pulling into this restaurant. Walking in Dove and I still arm and arm. "Hello table for four please" dove said the girl rolled her eyes until she looked up.

She stood "of course your highness" she said and I looked at Dove for answers she only shrug at me. Shaking my head we went and took a seat.

Not long after this man walked in with this girl on his arm. I must admit she's beautiful they came to the table we were at. Dove glared at the girl automatically I didn't like her.

The man hugged Dove kissing both of her cheeks. Him and Jason did this man hug thing. " Giovanni this is my best friend Eva. Eva this is my brother" she said I stood extended my hand. "Nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you" I said to him.

He took my hand and it was electricity went through my body. I took my hand back looked him in the face. He just stood there staring at me with a confused and shocked looked on his face.

I could swear his eyes went black but it left just as fast as it came. Shrugging calling it a trick of light I sat down. And he sat right next to me still staring it's getting a bit uncomfortable because his girl is now side eyeing me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to him he snapped out of it and his face went void. I shrug the waiter later came taking our drinks. Everyone got wine or beer I just wanted a fruit punch.

The waiter went and came back with our drinks and also left his number for me. I heard Gio growl a bit next to me. So I pat back thinking he's chocking. "Girl he's cute you haven't been on a date since." Dove  started

"Well freshman year " Jason Finished by and Dove pushed him. "Boy don't be putting all my business out there. They don't know me like that" I said annoyed.

He said a small sorry but I was still upset being that I'm a very private person I didn't like that comment.

Throughout the lunch Dove and I Talked and laughed. Gio kept his hand on my thigh for some odd reason. After I tried to removing it fifteen times I give up. The girl who he's with who named I learned is April basically was begging for his attention.

And Jason kept apologizing I'm not mad at him anymore. But I know if I keep it up he'll buy me cookies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.9K 40
This is a story of a true blood alpha named Eva who has yet to find her mate. Will she finally find her mate and will her mate accept her even if she...
207K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
111K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
588K 22.7K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...