𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨...

Από lady_inkflower

❝I'm sorry I wasn't your yesterday.❞ Elsa's life was deprived of happiness. Not until she found two stranger... Περισσότερα

1 - Applications.
2 - Questions.
3 - Undesirables.
4 - Discussions.
5 - Fantasies.
6 - Distances.
7 - Meanings.
8 - Definitions.
9 - Triggers.
10 - Countermeasures.
11 - Bullets.
12 - Strategies.
13 - Damages.
14 - Aftershocks.
15 - Reunions.
16 - Ceased Worries.
17 - Gatherings.
18 - Siblings.
19 - Trips.
20 - Panoramas.
21 - Little Things.
22 - Ultimatums (EP. 01)
23 - Ultimatums (EP. 02)
24 - Granted Dreams.
25 - Wishes.
26 - Sugarcoatings.
27 - Hills.
28 - Confessions.
29 - High Stakes.
30 - Tests.
31 - Clouds.
32 - Tours.
33 - Doors.
34 - Nightmares.
35 - Promises.
36 - Runways (EP. 01)
37 - Runways (EP. 02)
38 - Runways (EP. 03)
39 - Runways (EP. 04)
40 - Runways (EP. 05)
41 - Surprises.
42 - Expressions.
43 - Conversations.
44 - Interviews.
45 - Midnight Roads.
46 - Midnight Memories.
47 - Celebrations (EP. 01)
48 - Celebrations (EP. 02)
49 - Celebrations (EP. 03)
50 - Revelations (EP. 01)
51 - Revelations (EP. 02)
52 - Dispersals.
53 - Stalemates (EP. 01)
54 - Stalemates (EP. 02)
55 - Remnants.
56 - Eclipses (EP. 01)
57 - Eclipses (EP. 02)
58 - Apologies.
60 - Flights.
61 - Judgements (EP. 01)
62 - Judgements (EP. 02)
63 - Abodes.
64 - Significance.

59 - Displays.

148 7 0
Από lady_inkflower

The expensive noise of filtered chatter, beautifully cloudy but resonant against immaculate walls. In-motion thousand dollar loafers, cradling themselves to the elevators that reeked of Chanel and Hermēs-or to their respective marble caverns, where faux fur carpets would weep on blanched floors and glass would maim the sun. Then, flashes of white, capturing what would be printed into glossy paper that will sell like hotcakes.

The house of Vogue.

The magazine does not usually eye the CEOs. It would look too bland on the front covers, and the readers were looking for what the Condé Nast subsidiary was known for: what is aesthetically trending at the moment. Despite her disqualification from the Top Three Eligible Bachelorettes, the spotlight that hung around Elsa didn't waver, not even the slightest.

Elsa can still vividly remember the sudden mountainous rise of her fame in the media. She, along with Anna are one of the youngest business heirs to lead the multiple companies their parents left after their unfortunate death, so both siblings have faced frequent interviews and have publicly pledged their efforts to preserve what the Arendelle bloodline started.

A couple of weeks was all it took before Elisabeth 'Elsa' Georgia Arendelle was dubbed as the "Model CEO" of the century.

Her beauty only enhanced the amount of attention, however. Add her exposed love life to the mix, then why else would she be part of any booming headline out there?

"Gosh, we are already in for a photo shoot," A particular redhead complained, sending an annoyed glare towards the swarm of men and cameras outside the entrance. Elsa frowned and nodded her head in agreement, whilst she sprayed on her daily fragrance on her wrists and collar. "I can't even walk from the headquarters to fetch my expresso without them on my tail."

"Where are we goin' mama?" Asked Claire curiously, her small backpack wagging on her spine as she parted from Kristoff to catch up with her mother, "And why are you wearing a super fluffy coat?"

"Mama and Papa are going to have a photo shoot, my love," Elsa took the younger blonde's hand in hers, "Now, Claire-bear, what did mama tell you to do later?"

"To sit with Auntie Anna and Uncle Kristoff later and not run around," The four-year-old recited obediently, "And to behave and stay behind the nice people at the big room."

"Yes, there we go. Good job baby," Elsa praised. She bent down to affectionately peck the child's cheek, her arm sliding away from Aiden's for a moment, "I know you'll always behave, but there are a lot of wires on the floor that can harm you."

"But I'm a big girl now, Mama. I'll be careful."

He knew every tiny detail about her-all the way to the things she didn't like hearing but she has to-so Aiden squeezed his fiancée's hand, the feel of comfort immediately surging from his palm to her veins. Elsa shot him a small smile in return, her wistful sigh after only signifying her low interest in reciprocating further.

The Creative Director turned to Claire gently, humming, "Well, do you think four is quite a big number, little darl?"

Claire paused, contemplating on the question. She cutely frowned once she found her conclusion, "It's small."

"Then I believe that leads us to some where," Aiden patted the preschooler's head. He broke into a mischievous salute, turning his voice raspy on purpose, "You'll be five in a few months, aye, young pirate?"

"Aye-aye, Papa!" Claire cheered. Falling behind to take a good look at the duo, Elsa laughed at how her fiancé quickly got her daughter's attention.

"Sorry pretty lassie. That's still a very tiny number," Aiden stuck out his tongue playfully at the child, scooping her up into his arms before tapping her nose as she bursted into a fit of giggles. He looked over at his fiancée, grinning in victory, "See, elskede? She still concedes."

"I honestly don't know what's making my heart melt more. The fact that he just called you 'beloved' in our language, or how he just gets more dreamy every day," Anna whispered, elbowing her older sister teasingly.

The blonde could only smile, as she quietly nodded in agreement.

"He's too good for this world."

The pair in front finally reached the elevators. After settling the little girl back down on her own, Aiden pressed on the upper elevator button, the steel doors splitting just in time for the rest of the group to walk in, and each individual felt their feet feel lighter once the modern pulley began lifting them up to the seventh floor.

Let's just say that their visit was, highly anticipated.

Left and right of the spotless hall, an array of stylists awaited, some of them looking like they've overused their kits of Sephora, as each of their matching tees and leggings have the same shade of black. Alas, a distinct, shorter member of the bunch fell out of line, looking much, much welcoming than the others as he approached the quintet in a hurry.

A pair of Gucci shades rested atop the man's nose, his distinguishable grin curled right below. An oversized scarf draped around his slim-fit Dolce sweater, which accompanied the Burberry slacks that almost seemed to be printed on his legs.

"Miss Arendelle," He exclaimed excitedly, stopping before the couple, his British accent evident, "This may be merely one of your many appointments but might I just say-as always, you are stunning and glowing," His gaze coyly moved over to Aiden, "And I believe the one and only Director Laurant is the reason?"

"I think that's just the post-engagement side effects, Mister Purnell," Elsa chuckled.

"Mmh, explains the dazzling Cartier," Purnell commented in approval, raising the blonde's hand to take a closer look at the ring. He steered his attention swiftly on to Aiden, suddenly gushing.

"You, gentleman. I must say, I am a very big fan of your work. You are bringing a new age to Arendelle Co, and I can see you continuing to do so for the next years to come. I just bought the glorious coat from the Winter Collection, just to share," He winked, "And ah, I am immensely sorry for not properly introducing myself. Ethan Purnell, Vogue's front cover photographer."

Aiden shyly shook the man's hand, "Uh, Aiden Laurant. Nice to meet you."

"Or Storms... Right?" Purnell hinted, eyeing him slyly.

Aiden froze, suddenly uncomfortable. He nodded slowly, a reluctant smile gracing his dimples as he responded, "R-right."

"And with that, kindly follow me, everyone," The photographer declared, as he spun and strode for the pristine facility. The crowd of stylists were nearly alike of marching soldiers, obediently walking at each of their sides.

Meanwhile, Elsa nudged her fiancé gently, her voice hushed in a concerned whisper. "Love, are you okay?"

"I'm fine darl, don't worry," Aiden kissed her hair, his thumb rubbing circles around the back of her hand as he did so, "Just a bit muddled. That's all."

"You know," Elsa began carefully, "I think it's time you talk with... Them. To fix everything."

"I... I guess," Aiden answered weakly.

"But you don't have to if you aren't ready yet," Her hand caressed his cheek, "Go at your own pace, baby."

"I'm-actually thinking about it already. I can't hide forever. And I want my mother there," He squeezed her hand, and Elsa smiled comfortingly as she held his wrist. "At our wedding. As well as my... Dad. Oh," He sucked in an anxious breath, "It's really happening, isn't it?"

"What's happening, darling?"

"I finally... Know my dad."

Elsa could just describe what a wonderful whirlwind he was at this point. She could read the affliction and happiness fused in his words, and sense the barren leaves of eagerness merging with the casualty who is solely him at the same time.

His actual dad.

Not the demon spawn who tortured him half his life, Elsa mentally growls.

It just occurred to her he never knew what having an actual father is like. Because hiding in the closet, spasmenagaliaphobia, and nightly terrors were barely the scraps that make a child.

"You'll learn more about him soon," Elsa reassures, "You can do this, love. I'm sure of it."

"Thank you," He smiles lightly, pulling her close as they came upon the doorway, "Now let's go, snowflake. They're probably waiting for us."

"Agreed. I've been looking forward to meet you again, Mister Laurant."

There are a lot of things that can annoy Elsa-and Aiden supposed people aren't entirely excluded from that particular list. For instance, she disliked the nosy board members. They were often the reason why she suddenly raids her personal wine closet, besides the other fact that she naturally loves wine, whiskey, champagne and other refreshments that could fill up her glass.

But today, perhaps something just had to top that all off. More specifically, a coy and confident female Editor-in-Chief who is currently scrutinizing the presence of her fiancé too much.

So of course, all at once: A possessive glint ran across Elsa's eyes, and her grip around Aiden's arm tightened.

She decided to slowly address her, frowning, "Miss Delaney."

"Miss Arendelle," The other woman echoed with a smirk.

"What might you be doing here?" Elsa nonchalantly asked, "Long time no see."

"I wasn't satisfied with my rank at the press. Upped my game a bit, then I just happen to become Mister Purnell's assistant," Talia responded, her gaze occasionally wavering towards the silent Creative Director, "Any concerns regarding that matter, Miss Arendelle?"

It was obvious she was trying her nerves. Discouraging the woman's attempt to break her composure, Elsa forced a smile on her face to block out the dangerous outcome of her impatience.

It is a feature of hers Aiden knew all too well.

"None, Miss Delaney."

A rather eerie staring contest ensued right after.

Talia doesn't seem to be intimidated, however. Aiden could tell the woman likes to hold her head high.

Aiden tugged on his fiancée's hand, "Uh, love. Photoshoot, remember?"

"Ah, indeed," Elsa smirked, "Would you be a dear and help me take off my coat, darling?"

Aiden nods softly and brought his fingers over to the laces of the furry apparel. He untied the knot in between, loosening it right after before grasping each shoulder blade area of the coat.

Alas, Elsa finally got to gracefully shrug the coat's sleeves off of her shoulders-promptly unveiling a Navy blue, bewitching column gown that accentuated every enticing curve of her body.

Her smirk broadened, as she could feel her fiancé's enthralled eyes venturing around her attractive silhouette both high and low, and she could have sworn she saw his stare briefly focusing on the guilty view of her emphasized hips.

The fabric fitted Elsa's hour glass figure like a glove, its length only reaching until her ankles. Aiden knew Elsa's wardrobe tastes have two sides: modest and daring. On occasion, she prefers to display the latter.

"Director..." Elsa crooned sensually, giggling, "You like?"

Aiden laughed, and winked at her. He responded in French, "J'aime plus ce qu'il y a sous la robe."

The blonde gasped at his statement briefly yet couldn't help but wink back, "Bien, je pense que nous serons assez occupés ce soir."

The photographic assistant in the background raised a brow, barely understanding the language the couple used to maximize their verbal privacy in a place with other people.

"It was quite... amusing, to meet you once again, Miss Delaney," Elsa dourly says, ignoring the sight of her likely nemesis gritting her teeth, "We'll see you by the camera."

Inwardly, Talia hoped for her to trip.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was obvious Elsa is enjoying this.

Another click of the camera-followed by another milky flash that initiated the velvety echo of her laughter-was all it took to highlight the fact that everything was going so smoothly and just so perfect as she and Aiden obeyed the photographer's instructions from where they stood by the pictorial screen.

This was probably the fiftieth pose a fidgety Mr. Purnell has came up with that lengthened the supposedly easy task, but Elsa hardly minded. For once, she actually liked the idea of publicizing something that used to be such a guarded secret which doesn't need to stay hidden anymore.

Something she's so proud to have.

As serious the ambience currently is, that didn't mean Elsa couldn't have a little fun with her fellow model.

"Alright, time out! Take five, folks!" The photographer announced.

After proceeding past what the lens could capture, Aiden briefly takes out a clean handkerchief from his pockets. He gingerly pulled his fiancée's hand, barely noticing her hooded eyes adoring his gestures.

"All sweaty, aren't you," he chuckled, patting the cloth all over her temple and her cheeks, "Need some water, love?"

Elsa shakes her head politely. She kissed him softly instead, murmuring an affectionate Norwegian praise against his lips that left his mind hazy and dwelling by its silken tone. "Du er min, helt min, bare min, kjærlighet."

"Slow down a little," Aiden sheepishly says, "Still on the language's basics, sweetie."

"Why of course, he's all yours sis," Anna teased, happening to be nearby the couple with Claire at her reach. She turned to Aiden, smugly offering, "Would you like me to translate that for you or should I just cut to the chase and say that my dear sister's just acting a little possessive?"

"Sorry," Elsa mumbled, "For that."

"Hey now darling," Aiden gently consoles, "It's okay. I know you don't like everyone in this room, and that specific person does make me very uncomfortable. And for the record, I'm really, really all yours as you are mine."

"You're not even married yet," Anna whined, "How do you even act like newlyweds all the time?"

Elsa shrugs with a small smile, "You keep on guessing."

"Miss Arendelle," Mister Purnell approached the couple, his features seemingly resembling an apology. His particular assistant followed not too far behind her superior, obviously disinterested. "I'm very sorry for imposing you but I'm afraid my indecisiveness is causing trouble today. I would just like to know if you have suggestions for other poses?"

"As a matter of fact," Elsa smiled-mischief fixed within it only Anna and Aiden could differentiate with her smile's normal curl, "I do. I would like to hear first what's the look you are going for though, Mister Purnell."

"How thoughtful, Miss Arendelle, thank you. Right now, I am picturing a front cover that boasts, that is shameless. People will be picking it up everywhere, and the first thing they'll see is the newest power couple emerging from the silence."

"Well then," Elsa clapped happily, although her challenging stare precisely landed on Talia, "I've thought of something both simple and blended with what you are exactly thinking, Mister Purnell."

"Excellent, let's have at it! I'll see you two back for the lens," The photographer cheers.

"Let's go, love," Elsa grins. Aiden willingly takes her hand in his, letting her excitedly lead him back in front of the pictorial screen.

"So what do we exactly do?" He asks, clueless.

Slowly and alluringly, Elsa bit her lip and instructed for her fiancé to stand closely behind her. She then led his arm to slowly wrap around her waist, alluringly taking her time to trace the hard ridges of his biceps at first, before she murmured for him to dip his head down slightly to seem like he had just been showing immense affection to her neck. His breath hovered just above her throat, and the heat pooling in his cheeks intensified.

Aiden caught what she was trying to do and decided to play along. His other hand couldn't resist but press against her hip, his fingers secretly caressing the sensitive flesh of the glorious curve. At this, Elsa tossed her head back, a gasp escaping her lips. She set aside her surprise and smiled instead, keeping her head the way it is to appear thoroughly pleased. Closing her eyes, she smirks.

Shameless, indeed.

"Something like this, Mister Purnell," Elsa breathed.

"Exactly what I imagined!" The photographer beamed, hoisting up his camera, "Stay still-but not too still-don't smile, keep the expressions neutral, and Miss Arendelle, amplify the possessive aura of your pose by pressing yourself closer to Director Laurant if you would please."

Elsa was more than happy to oblige.

"Eyes on the lens!" Mr. Purnell smiles in delight, "And one, two, three!"

No flash came out of the camera, signifying no greater lighting was required. Only a quick click was involved, and the photographer raised a thumbs-up.

"Congratulations, Miss Arendelle and Director Laurant. We now have the latest front cover for Vogue America and Vogue Europe."

To be continued
on the next chapter...

A/N: No thoughts. Just how Aiden would look like in a non-animated perspective :)) The actor's actual name is Henry Cavill, a real life Hollywood sweetheart who had portrayed Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher, Clark Kent / Kal-El from Man of Steel, and many more iconic films. I really can't think of anyone else portraying as Aiden other than Henry after finding the following pictures below. CTTO.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

100K 3.1K 26
Word count- 41,964 (Y/n) grew up close to the royal family. Her mother being the queen's closest friend. Though she was close with both the girls, sh...
373K 11.9K 26
You are (Y/N), whose origins are next to unknown as you are found by the head servant of the Arrendelle Monarch on the outskirts of their kingdom...
1.8K 37 11
It was a dark, wintry night. Ironically, I felt chills though the cold was never supposed to bother me. But this feeling was different and I knew it...
22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...