EXO Imagines - REQUESTS [Open]

נכתב על ידי KImaginarium

Hello, readers! ❤️ 1📖. If you want to request a story: - Drop me a PM, including your: bias / the name of... עוד

Exo Imagines
4 Readers / Present & Future Writers
Sehun - Good or Bad?
Baekhyun - Candyman
Luhan and Chen - The Guy Next Door [part 1] [R]
Luhan & Chen - The Guy Next Door [part 2] [R]
Chen - Truth or Dare
Suho - Coffee Shop Romance
Xiumin - A Christmas Whirlwind
Luhan - Exodus [R]
Sehun - I Miss You
Suho - My Angel
Chanyeol - Hubby
Sehun - Hurt [part 1]
Sehun - Hurt [part 2]
Sehun - Meet The Parents
Suho - Kidnapped [R]
Chanyeol - Jealousy
Luhan - The Cause & The Cure 1
Chen - The Cause & The Cure 2 [R] ft Luhan
Kris - Rude Officer Wu [R]
Tao - High Kick
Chen - Rude Dude
D.O - Can You Feel Me?
Kai - Full Moon [R]
Baekhyun - You're Mine
Chen - A Movie About A Summer In Paradise ❤️ [R]
Chen & Chanyeol - A Kinky Solution [R]
Suho - His Mistakes
Suho - I Care 4 U
Chen - The Bo$$
Suho - Pissed Off [R]
New Fanfic - B.A.P vs EXO
Sehun - Bae Bae
D.O - Dreamed Bakery
EXO Questionnaire
Baekhyun - The Set Up Marriage [R]
Sehun - Mr. CEO [Part 1/R]
Sehun - Mr CEO [Part 2/R]

Chanyeol - Call Me Baby

704 10 0
נכתב על ידי KImaginarium

Another update for yuki_ruki. Hope you like this one, dear. :)

Genre: Romantic comedy

Summary: Chanyeol has already graduated but his little brother is a senior in the high school. The little fellow is hurt by his crush from last year and wants a revenge, using his brother. All that Chanyeol has to do is to get into the school as a transferred student and embarrass the conceited girl that hurt his lil' bro.

Keywords: Introduction, Preparation, Reversal of Expectations

* * *

Chanyeol's POV

I took a look back, my younger brother was standing five meters away from me and nodded, I sighed and turn and crossed the threshold. There were so many students and girls were more scantily dressed than my ex. I looked like a lost school boy even if I am 23. Yeah, you'd probably ask me why I was in highschool... Well, my lil bro wanted me to help him. Okay, he was blackmailing me lately and he wanted to humiliate the girl from his class who made fun of him last year and broke his heart. He didn't care anymore but wanted a revenge.

I raised my head high as I walked in my black baggy pants with heavy and smooth steps - kinda gangsta style. I had to be the bad sexy guy to show Min Ah from where the sun rises. I licked my lips and ran my fingers over my hair and gave start to the game.

Female students stared at me, they didn't know me, but I kept going and didn't dignify them with a glance.

I was about to enter the building when I approached a group of girls. Insolent smiles, cheer leader jackets and short skirts, pretty similar to those in my high school, but these are obviously their copies.

- Hey, oppa. - One shamelessly looked at me but I kept control.

- For you I'm Chanyeol. - I lifted my index finger and pocked the girl on her forehead. I didn't want to say my whole name.

I walked into the classroom, where an old teacher would speak and explain how important was the last year for us, and then to introduce me to others who would also be in this room.

I looked at the desks but almost all were occupied, I found a free desk right in the middle of the last row and sat there, all eyes fixed on me and began to whisper, apparently earlier I had seen to 'flirt' with those girls in the yard.

After a minute or two, came a tall girl with blond hair, slightly wavy and parted in the middle, I didn't recognize her but the second girl I immediately recognized. Min Ah! My old-new girlfriend, the same who toyed with my lil bro. High, tight body, raven black hair, cute smile - a stunning girl, but not mine. She smiled widely, but suddenly stopped and looked at me astonished. She turned around the row, and I watched her carefully in anticipation of her next moves. Min Ah sat on the empty chair next to me and embraced me over my shoulder.

- Can't stand it without me, right? - she smiled sweetly. Oh, I see! Now I realized what he meant about her, she was sassy and conceited! I felt embarrassed and there was nothing else to do but to take the game in my hands.

- Of course, sugar. - Agh, I was fed up with sweet names. Just wonderful! A fake smile appeared on her face full of make-up as she nodded, giggling. I was overreacting a bit, but come on, I had to make her drool on me. I was hoping so. Leaning on my shoulder, Min Ah didn't know what would come to her soon, I just had to make our 'relationship' public. If only I could grow some tails and use them to strangle her, she was more than wonderful! School boys looking at me like predators, some casted tears over her, obviously the so-called queenka was mine, but I felt a sense close to pride.

- Hello, class! It is th last year for you, you have a lot to learn, but before that let me introduce you a new student. - He pointed me as a museum exhibit standing in a glass box in front of a group of tourists.

I got up from my seat and headed to the front, making sure to wink at Min Ah.

- What up? I'm Park Chanyeol and a boyfriend of that there... - I pointed to Min Ah and she grinned - Only you can call me baby, sugar. - I added, looking at her and she smiled and waved her hair back. I was very valuable... obviously. - I will be only this year in your class, it's final, right. You will need to endure me while I stick around with Min Ah. - I added cockily, laughing and showing my white teeth, especially after I undergo a professional bleaching and behold, my smile was for millions.

- Yes, yes, teen sh*ts. Sit back, Chanyeol. - said the old teacher. Man, this guy was cool though.

2 hours later in Men's WC:

- Well, what happened? Spill! - Blinking of excitement, my lil bro stood there and if someone didn't know him, they would have decided he had a teak.

- Well ... - I was making him wait a while, letting him sweat out of curiosity!

- WHAT THE ?? - the little devil couldn't resist.

- I told everyone that she's my girlfriend.

- And?

- And ...

- Stop talking elliptically! - I laughed. I liked him angry. His face turned red as a tomato. Any time a steam from her ears would appear.

- Throughout the class she didn't move her head from my shoulder. I barely endured. - he perked up. - She asked me to go out with her later.

- Wow, she probably likes you, hyung. It's even better if she does. - Grinning, he folded his hands. Good fun but on my back.

- It won't get very far. - It was my turn to laugh. - She has a sticky gum in her hair. A girl threw it and Min Ah didn't suspect anything... And I just kept my mouth shut.

Ki Ro - my brother was shocked. His mouth would almost hit the floor.

- Close the barn that will swallow a fly. - I chuckled.

- Poor evil Min Ah. She cherishes her hair the most and takes great care of it. Once she told me what products she uses.

- Well, now she may need to use a lower dose of shampoo. - I felt bad but kids are so cruel these days.

- Haha, she's been hit on her weakness. I imagine her face when she realize that. - Ki Ro continued to laugh like a retard.

- Well, I'm going to see Miss Chewing Gum. Later will tell you the damages. - I patted him on his dumb head and went to the yard to wait for Min Ah. I was worse than him for sure... to agree to this kids' game. I was anxious to see her angry face. She would probably explode continuously throughout the day but this is what it takes to a scoundrel like her.

A week later:

I was sleeping as my phone buzzed. Opening one eye I searched for my phone and touched the display and saw her picture she has set on the device. It was a message from Min Ah. Last week she cut her hair to her shoulders because of that sticky gum and she looked even prettier... What happened to me? She's 18 and I'm 23, almost 24 and wasting my time over immature girls... I reminded myself to think of a good torture for my brother because of that. Stupid kid.

Message: „Sweet dreams, oppa. :* ^_^"

Eww, can't stand spoiled... beautiful brats... I had to take her on a date tomorrow and answered back: „Sleep tight, babe. C u tomorrow."

Min Ah POV

I wanted him to wait for me for a while that's why I took my time and wasn't in a hurry at all. I decided to wear a knee length red dress - cute yet sexy color, I wrapped a royal blue ribbon around my waist and left my raven black hair down my shoulders. I put only a mascara and gloss witha cherry flavor, put my red ballerina flats and took my purse and went out. After 20 minutes I reached the place and there he was... Standing proudly, looking stunning in this Saturday evening. Oh, boy! He was hot, I wanted to hug him from behind and surprise him.

He was talking on his phone as I walked towards him and for no reason I decided to slow down a bit. I heard him saying my name as I approached him from behind.

- Stop telling me what to do, rascal! I'm not some 18 spoiled brat... - he was talking aloud and I got intrigued - Min Ah will be here soon, gotta go and don't worry, she'll get what she deserves, you know what I'm sayin'? - he hung up.

- I'll get what? - I was shocked and almost broke from inside.

- Min Ah! You are here... - he stuttered - From how long?

- Enough to hear your damned conversation with whoever was that punk! - tears began to flaw down my face. I bet my make-up ruined.

- Baby, you misheard it... - he started but I cut him off. I knew something was fishy about him. The way he acted was so well and cool for a common school boy.

- Shut up, punk! Who are you? - I shouted at him, stomping my foot.

- Min Ah, calm down first, I'll explain...

- Explain what? What I'll deserve to get, Chanyeol? Is this even your real name? How old are you? To who you were talking? - I couldn't stop myself. I felt my heart shuttered on milion pieces. - Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? Is this a kind of a wicked game? - I couldn't take it anymore. I felt weak and dizzy due to the lack of air I couldn't breathe because of my sobbs. I turned back and started walking.

- Min Ah, wait! - I heard him as if he was miles away, his deep husky voice echoed from behind.

- Go away, pervert! - I yelled and started running away from him...

Chanyeol POV

F*ck! I screwed up everthing... She heard me, I was so negligent! I watched as she ran away and couldn't help it... I couldn't stand myself for a whole week. I didn't have to go to school you all know why... I'm not a real student afterall. Ki Ro wasn't happy at all but he was still pleased by the result.

- What up, big ears? - he smiled mischevously while munching his sandwich in the kitchen.

- Try again and you'll get a punch for breakfast! - I fumed, he was so annoying lately.

- Woooah, someone is grumpy! - he grinned - You like her, don't you?

- Go see a doc, pal! - I swear, I wanted to earse this stupid smile from his ugly face.

- Someone call the doctor, please! - he mocked and laughed like idiot.

- Shut up, dumbass! - I hit his head as I towered him.

- Heyyyy! - he complained immediately - Moooom!

- Why whining, little girl? No surprise the girls will always play you, idiot! - stupid little sh*t!

- Oh, I know a certain „little" girl you fell for... trator! - he accused me and put his hands over his head to protect it.

- Retard. - I didn't want to handle him that moment and went upstairs in my room. I stretched on my bed and stared at the ceiling remembering her face wet with tears before me... Did she really like me? Why I even care, haha. She was still a kid.

Later in the evening I became more nervous. I got angry easily and Ki Ro didn't stop trolling me around. I ignored him and played video games to distract myself.

- Call her. - the little brat command from behind me.

- Stop it if you don't wanna suffer, d*ckhead! I don't like her or care about her. I like mature women, not spoiled girls...

- Haha, why you became so violent then? - that's it! He's gonna get it any second.

- You got what you wanted, so shut your trap!

- You feel bad, right? That's why... Remember she is better than you in being bad, hyung. Even if you call her I bet she won't pick up, hehe.

- You know what? Next time do it like a dude, not like a p*ssy. Face your fears even if they are girls or whatever... - I was pissed off, he was so ungrateful and a chicken.

- But you know what? All week she looked like sh*t because of you. This is enough for me... And she really likes you, hyung.

- I'm not listening! - I left the joystick and got up from the floor.

- Apgujeong-ro 62-gil, Chongdam-dong. Go face your torture and stop fuming around! - he cooed and ran upstairs.

The rascal did have a point. I took my phone and the car keys and went out. I owed her an explanation, come on, she was just in highschool and she was so... frigile.

I reached the place and dailed her number. She hung up. I tried few more times and the result was the same. I sent her a message and waited in my car but she didn't reply. She really had a backbone and knew how to crawl on my nerves. I decided to act like my old me, sending her a second message with a threatening note: „Drag your little butt down here or you'll totally get it! You have 5 minutes!!!" I waited 5 minutes more and this kinda sh*t gave a result. The block entrance opened and there she was... in a cute sport black pants, white tee shirt and white fluffy slippers. Her hair in a messy ponitail and her face bare but painted with fear. I felt even worse. I got out the car and approached her as she stopped infront of the entrance. She trembled probably cuz she was afraid of me, she didn't know me at all...

- Don't go any further, please. - she pleaded, her eyes widened.

- Nothing to be afraid of, Min Ah. - I assured her and stepped forward and she stepped back.

- Stop! - she whisperd and wrapped her arms around her and glared at me with glassy eyes.

- I won't hurt you, I'm not a criminal, Min Ah! I'm Ki Ro's older brother. - she looked at me confused.

- What?

- Yes, that's the truth. You know him, right? - she nodded - You heard me talking to him on the phone that day when we supposed to have a date. I'm here to explain the situation then, please listen to me, okay? - I raised my hands to show her I was honest. She kept looking at me with teary eyes that almost broke my heart... I knew I liked her but i was denying because she was quite younger than me and except that she was my lil bro's dream girl last year.

- Okay, I'll listen to you just because I don't hurt me, please. - she was still afraid of me. Sh*t!

- I'm 23 and pretend to be a student. Ki Ro wanted to humiliate you the way you did to him and asked me for help. He's so inexpirienced and naive that you broke his heart last year and that's why he wanted to get it back to you. - I blurted out in one breath, her eyes wide in shock - I was against it at first but agreed later to stop him chasing me with his stupid idea, because he's stupid. I'm stupid too... And you are just a spoiled girl, who doesn't realize what she causes to the people around.

- You both are sick! - she covered her mouth with her palms.

- No! We are stupid not sick. - I hurried to say.

- You made me believe you are a different person to fall for you and I did! The one who's stupid is me! - she was crying now and I didn't know what to do. God, she was so scared and terrified.

- Yes, Min Ah and I am really, really sorry. I wanted to fool you but it happened that I fell for you too... babe. I couldn't stand I fell for an 18 year old girl. I lost in my own game and I know how bad you must feel right then and now... - I went closer to her - Shhh, I'm so sorry baby, don't cry, please. - I hugged her to calm her down.

- Please, go away. - she said through her sobs but I didn't let her go.

- I won't. Believe me, Min Ah! I like you and I'm sorry, okay? I feel terrible the whole time. - I held her in my arms for awhile as she calmed down. - Min Ah? - I held her chin and looked her in the eyes.

- I'm sorry too for hurting your brother, oppa. - she hiccuped. Cute!

- Min Ah, he got over it, don't worry. But mentally he's still immature. - I smiled and she giggled a bit. - Babe, would you go out on a real date with me? - she gave me a strange look I couldn't guess she was thinking.

- Well... I don't know, I still need time to absorb all this, oppa.

- Absorb what? - I held her face in my palms and leaned down then gently pressed my lips on her soft ones for few seconds - This? - I asked when I pulled back. God, I wanted to do it.

- Oppa... - She blushed madly and touched her lips... I chuckled at her cuteness.

- Girl, what did you do to me? - I leaned closer to her left year and whisper - Btw, call me baby...

A/N If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote or comment. Thank you for reading. See ya next time.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.1M 37.7K 124
Just some short stories... Requests welcome :) >> ENJOY! Love, Kxx If you want to request something please post it on @kayrequestbook'...
3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...
11.2K 538 18
You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just guess by yourself. Have fun reading. Hop...
3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!