We Are Free ~Clato~ (3 Of 3)

By _Redfyre_

3 and final in the series 'Born to Die ~Clato~' More

Description...
Chapter 1: Clove
Chapter 2: Clove
Chapter 3: Cato
Chapter 4: Cato
Chapter 5: Clove
Chapter 6: Peeta
Chapter 7: Peeta
Chapter 8: Clove
Chapter 9: Cato
Chapter 10: Clove
Chapter 11: Peeta
Chapter 12: Clove
Chapter 13: Cato
Chapter 14: Clove
Chapter 15: Clove
Chapter 16: Peeta
Chapter 17: Clove
Chapter 18: Cato
Chapter 19: Clove
Chapter 20: Clove
Chapter 21: Cato
Chapter 22: Peeta
Chapter 23: Clove
Chapter 24: Cato
Chapter 25: Clove
Chapter 26: Cato
Chapter 27: Clove
Chater 28: Cato
Chapter 29: Peeta
Chapter 30: Clove
Chapter 31: Clove
Chapter 32: Peeta
Chapter 33: Clove
Chapter 34: Cato
Chapter 35: Clove
Chapter 36: Clove
Chapter 37: Cato
Chapter 38: Peeta
Chapter 39: Clove
Chapter 40: Clove
Chapter 41: Cato
Chapter 42: Clove
Chapter 43: Peeta
Chapter 44: Clove
Chapter 45: Cato
Chapter 46: Clove
Chapter 47: Clove
Chapter 48: Clove
Chapter 49: Johanna
Chapter 50: Clove
Chapter 51: Cato
Chapter 52: Clove
Chapter 53: Clove
Chapter 54: Clove
Chapter 55: Clove
Chapter 56: Johanna
Chapter 57: Cato
Chapter 58: Clove
Chapter 59: Cato
Chapter 60: Clove
Chapter 61: Clove
Chapter 62: Cato
Chapter 63: Clove
Chapter 64: Cato
Chapter 65: Peeta
Chapter 66: Cato
Chapter 67: Clove
Chapter 68: Cato
Chapter 69: Johanna
Chapter 70: Clove
Chapter 71: Cato
Chapter 72: Johanna
Chapter 73: Peeta
Chapter 74: Clove
Chapter 75: Cato
Chapter 76: Clove
Chapter 77: Clove
Chapter 78: Peeta
Chapter 79: Clove
Chapter 80: Johanna
Chapter 81: Clove
Chapter 82: Cato
Chapter 83: Clove
Chapter 84: Johanna
Chapter 85: Clove
Chapter 86: Clove
Chapter 87: Cato
Chapter 88: Clove
Chapter 89: Cato
Chapter 90: Peeta
Chapter 91: Clove
Chapter 92: Clove
Chapter 94: Peeta
Chapter 95: Clove
Chapter 96: Cato
Chapter 97: Clove
Chapter 98: Cato
Chapter 99: Johanna
Chapter 100: Clove
βˆžβ„°pilogue∞

Chapter 93: Cato

151 8 0
By _Redfyre_

I need to plan for Clove's birthday. Well I have a plan but I need someone's help to make it work. I need to get out of the house long enough to get back to the Capitol, but without Clove noticing. 

It's only about 6, in the morning, but I need to call someone. I lift Clove's limp hand as carefully as I can and shuffle out of bed. I step quietly outside of our room and down the stairs. The third to last stair creaks and I stop in my tracks. I don't hear anything upstairs and decide to jump onto the carpet below. I make no noise and almost tip-toe into the kitchen, where the phone is. 

I tap the digital screen and the phone turns on, with a loud set of dings. I curse mentally but I know that I need to stay quiet. I look through the contact list and find the person I needed to talk to.

"Hey it's Cato" I say quietly and I travel to the bathroom to be safer. I smile as she finally answers, with a simple 'why are you up so early'. "I need your help. Can you distract Clove while I go to the Capitol to get her birthday present" I say and wait for her to answer.

"What were you thinking for her?" she asks quietly, as if mimicking me and I stay quiet. "Secret?" she asks and even though she can't see me, I nod.

"Can you take her on a girl's night out? Just for one night. I can get back in about 10 hours. Just take her for a day?" I ask and shecomplies, thank god. It would have been horrible if Katniss couldn't distract Clove. How would I be able to get her present then?

"I'll do it, should I come to you or have her come to us?" I almost laugh but hold it in. District 12 may be being rebuilt, but there's still nothing interesting there.  

"You should come here, it'll be less suspicious if you just popped up" I almost whisper into the phone "Just please don't bring Peeta. I'm really sorry but I don't trust him enough with my Clover" I add quietly.

"Okay sure" she says almost sadly. "I should get going, Peeta's going to get suspicious" she says and with that the phone call is ended.

"Cato, why are you up so early?" Clove yells from the bedroom. Luckily the call is over and everything's in place but I need a good explanation. I leap up the stairs and jump into bed with her.

"Sorry Clover" I say quietly and I pull her near me. I can try to distract her but the last resort would be a lie. She huffs, obviously displeased and rolls into me. I rub her back softly and she slowly starts to relax. I can tell she's going to sleep and I gratefully accept that. I would much rather she forget about this than me having to lie to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 82 35
"Being the sibling of a victor makes you a liability. The gamemakers will make certain that Clove has an interesting games in order to avoid the appe...
9K 157 38
Welcome to District High. A high school in Panem. Clove, Cato , Glimmer and Marvel are the characters I'm going to focus on in this series! I hope yo...
6K 137 8
Cato finally decides to accept District Thirteen's offer.