Princess Marinette and Prince...

由 writing_maribug

NOT MY ART!!! The truth was bitter but it had to be done for the world, for her countries but maybe it will t... 更多

1. The truth
2. Same situation
A/N
3. You are the Princess of France and China, aren't you, M'lady?
4. Prince Cat noir
6. Dense Lovers
7. Are you ok, Marinette/Adrien?
8. We are going...
9. Field trip to China
10. Getting ready to be a royalty
11. On my way in my limo
A/N
12. Who is that gorgeous girl?
13. Adrien?? You??
14. Stuttering Adrien
15. Chloe knows
16. Flirting game
17. Flirting game Part 2
18. Truth or Dare Part 1
19. Truth or Dare Part 2
20. Truth or Dare Part 3
21. Truth or Dare Part 4
22. Something gonna happen?
23. Breaking News
24. The news
25. What now?
26. Well, we need to talk!
27. Tears and reveals
28. Tikki spots on!/ Plagg Claws Out!
29. Trust and believe
30. Fake memories
31. Enough reunion, move on to business
32. Warbug and Chatman
34. Helping Nathaniel
35. A long day to come
36. What is it?
37. Her loved ones...
38. Our own superheroes
39. Fate
40. Old mansion
41. Villains
42. Help
43. Collapsed
44. Bombs

33. You monster!

512 17 10
由 writing_maribug

Read this!!!

Important note from author: This chapter contains slight abuse and cheating so don't read if you are not comfortable. VOTE TOO!

"M'lady? My father also knows I am Chat noir." Adrien said bluntly.

"What!? How?" Marinette asked.

Adrien then explained everything.

Suddenly, the window glass shattered in the meeting room. The tinted glass broke into millions if pieces as they splashed across the room.

3rd person's POV

Everyone's eyes widened. What was going on? What happened?

"What happened!?" Felix yelled.

There was a furious knock from the meeting room door. Bridgette slowly opened the door.

"Your Highnesses, we have to go. There is an attack in the castle. We have to bring you to the tower." The guard said, worriedly.

"You know us, don't you, guards. We fight together, we don't hide. You know what to do, Marinette." Bridgette said, sternly as she grabbed Felix's hand and prepared for battle.

Adrien saw the guard frown slightly.

Marinette nodded at her mother.

"Guys, we have to transform. Be prepared for anything, ok?" Marinette said.

Everyone nodded. They were ready for a fight but they weren't ready for what was yet to come.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

"Plagg! Claws out!"

"Trixx! Let's pounce!"

"Wayzz! Shell on!"

"Come on, guys! We have to protect my parents. Let's go outside." Ladybug yelled, signaling everyone.

There were four getaway cars, suitable for five people each. Each of them were designed and manufactured well which were highly expensive, only affordable by very rich people. The first car was already emptied which means they were already inside the castle even before the attack. Each of them firing the castle with an AK-47. The most powerful gun. Rows of guards marched infront of the castle protecting it, wielding shields and swords

"M'lady! Did you notice? The first car is empty and there is no one here so that means they are inside the castle." Chat said.

"Yeah! You are right! Which means someone let them in before anyone could be alerted," Ladybug said with a strict face.

Meanwhile somewhere in the palace

"I couldn't get the King and Queen to get to the tower but I managed to take a glimpse of the princess. We know who to kill." The voice sounded through the earpiece.

"Ugh! Why do the King and Queen have to be like that," The voice from the other side

"Don't worry, boss. They are coming to fight there. Be prepared. They are getting ready," the 'guard' said with a menacing smile.

"Hahaha! They are cowards but soon all the wealth would be ours. Ask the rest who are in the castle to come out," The other side said.

Back to the fighting scene

"What do we do know?" Rena Rouge asked.

"I don't know but let's just fight from here because Mom and Dad are there," Ladybug said, pointing at the rulers who just came.

"Wait a minute. Didn't the guard who came to warn us say that he wanted to bring King Felix and Queen Bridgette to the tower? Then why are there five assassins there and it looks like someone is giving them instructions because they are coming down right now," Nathaniel pointed at the tower.

"Yeah, you are right, Nath. This means that the guard is the mole!" Chloe connected.

"Yeah. I also saw he glare when Felix and Bridgette say that they were going to fight too," Adrien frowned.

"You are all right. But he wore a helmet so we don't know who he is and he might escaped because he might have find out that we have figured it out. So the best thing is to help the guards. It looks really rough down there," Ladybug suggested. They all agreed.

"I will take these five assassins, Chat noir take those assassins nearer to the castle garden, Maribug help your parents. Carapace you are with me!" Chloe said as she furrowed her eyebrow.

"Look who's taking charge, now. Let's follow the gal," Ladybug said with a smirk.

Everyone followed Chloe's instructions. The other five assassins came to the fighting scene.

Many soldiers were injured and 3 assassins were too.

"We have to go now!" Someone from inside one of the cars said. "They are too much for us. We need another plan. There are superheroes here too."

Everyone nodded. The assassins ran to the getaway car

"We need to follow them. Find out who they are," Ladybug instructed.

"I will take the last car," Nathaniel said.

Nathaniel rushed to the last car. Three were already inside the car while two were out getting in. The last assassin had difficulty getting in the car like he was not experienced. He stumbled on a stone while getting which resulted in him hitting his head on the window frame. The mask he was wearing on his face dropped off just like that.

Nathaniel or rather, Carapace couldn't really see the man's face. He decided to take a closer look such that he wouldn't see him. He went closer to a redhead. Nathaniel couldn't see his features but yet he looked so familiar. Familiar. Where had he seen him?

The redhead turned around slightly, allowing Carapace to see his face structure. He had turquoise eyes, thin lips and had an aquiline nose shape.

Nathaniel would recognise him anywhere.

11 years since he saw him yet he vivdly remembered the horrifying face that he never wanted to see again.

The guy who ruined his mother's life.

The guy ruined his life.

The guy who made them hide.

The guy who made them run.

The guy who gave him nightmares.

The guy who gave him panic attacks.

The guys who gave birth to him.

Lucas Kurtzberg.

Nathaniel stumbled back, falling to the ground. Ladybug, Chat noir and Rena rushed to their friend. Nathaniel was more important than following them.

Nathaniel's head started hurting. He felt numbness all over his body. His body weakened. His knees ached. The same pain he felt that day. Tears welled up in his eyes. His eyes widened. His chest puffed. His heart, worst. His heart it couldn't take it. He felt suffocated.

Chloe came to him, putting a hand over his shoulder to comfort him but Nathaniel slammed her hands away.

"Don't touch me!" Nathaniel screamed.

Ladybugs tried to comfort him words but all the voices came muffled.

"It is because of you. All because of you! The world is horrible because of you. I thought I would have a good life. That would never see you again but no. You come back. I hate you." Nathaniel screamed to the top of his lungs. He felt so frustrated with life. He pulled his hair in all directions.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Why!?" Nathaniel screamed. Tears kissed his skin. The world was cruel. He had a bad childhood. Then, why did he have to come in. He never thought that he would see the one he called father ever again.

-Flashback-

A four year old boy lived a small dull house with his father and mother. They were happy. It was all the little boy ever wanted. His mother and father never fought. They brought Nathaniel really well.

That was until one day.

Nathaniel and his Mother came back home after a son, mother day. They came home slightly earlier than expected as the redhead was tired. They were really happy about that day and they didn't know anything would go wrong.

Nathaniel's mother open the door slightly to surprise his husband, just to see him with another lady. The handbag from his mother fell to the ground signalling Lucas about her return. Tears streamed down her eyes.

"Oh! You are back early today," Lucas said in surprise yet he didn't feel sorry for her. Little Nathaniel grabbed her mother's pants as he hid behind mother as he earned glares from the lady.

Nathaniel didn't know what was going on of course. He stood behind as his heart for his mother.

"Baby, go out for a while will you," Lucas said as she pecked on the Lady's lips which made Nathaniel's mother cry more. "I will deal with our pests." He continued.

The lady swayed her hips and smirked at the the two and went out of the house.

Lucas turned to the two.

"What are you doing with her," Nathaniel's mother hicupped as she asked.

"Oh. Tsk. Tsk. Do you really think I love you, Barbara? You are so naive. So pathetic. You are nothing. You can't give me anything. On the hand, the beauty there, she gave me a lot. You are nothing, just a pest. Both of you. Your child. Worthless." Lucas chuckled.

"Mommy. What is going on!?" The little redhead tugged on her mother's pants.

"Nothing, sweetheart. Go to your room, ok," Barbara said smiling sweetly.

"Oh no no no. Let him stay here." Lucas said with the menacing smile.

Lucas stopped closer towards the two as both Barbara and Nathaniel took steps back.

"What are you doing? Just leave us alone! You are a monster." Babara asked.

"Well you are going to stay here with me and be my sevants. Your son too. I feel sorry. You don't have a job too. You will sleep on the floor," Lucas said.

"And this brat too," Lucas said as he picked Nathaniel by his hair.

"No, please don't hurt him. I will do it." Babara pleaded.

Babara didn't know what else to do. She had to follow whatever he said for his little boy. Lucas dropped him on the floor which gave a slight thud. He fell down, his baby skin getting injured.

Lucas just laughed like a maniac. "Thats more like it. I have another present for you, Babara. Come!" Babara followed hesitantly, knowing it wasn't a surprise.

"I have a matchstick on my hands. I just rub it together which makes fire and throw on your clothes. Just like that." Lucas crackled as he burnt all the clothes Babara had.

That night, Babara and Nathaniel slept on the cold floor. All they were given was a torn blanket which she have to her son. She looked up at the ceiling and sobbed hard.

Days passed just like that.

Lucas will get drunked everytime, everyday. The glass bottles thrown on them. Scars and injuring etching the skin. He would beat them. Beat them till they beg them, till he feels satisfied. Slashes were kissed on the once beautiful skin. Nathaniel didn't know what was going on but he cried everyday with his mother. Babara would cry to sleep everyday cradling her tortured child. Nathaniel was beaten so much that he was immune to it.

His hands were so thin, so fragile. His hair grew long that it covered his eyes. He didn't cry anymore. He wiped his mother's tears everytime she cried. He took his mother's hit. He stayed still. He dreamed that one day they would go and live well, never see the beast again.

Babara couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't see her son getting abused. She couldn't do anything. She didn't have any money. She decided to steal money that say while Lucas was slept drunked.

She asked Nathaniel to stay where he was as she crept to the room. But the curious little boy decided to follow his mother as he wanted to protect her. He followed he mother.

Babara opened the cupboard to see money scattered and quickly took and put them inside a plastic bag.

"What do you think you are doing?" A voice yelled. Lucas came stomping in drowsiness. He wobbled unstable. Babara looked at him with frightened eyes as she stepped back.

Nathaniel who was watching this, looked the man with fury in his eyes. Just a small boy, he looked around for anything, anything. He quickly took the uncapped pen he saw lying on the floor and charged towards his father who didn't see him. He used the pen stabbed it into his arms.

Babara's eyes widened. Blood started oozing but none of the cared. They uses this chance to escape.

They went far, never wanting to see him again. Never want to look at him. They escaped. Escaped to somewhere they were supposed to live peacefully and they did. It lasted for 11 years until now.

-End Flashback-

He thought of this as he fell onto his back and passed out. He couldn't hear anything. All he wanted was to see his mother.

"Bring him to the castle doctor's," Bridgette instructed to a few guards as they carried him there.

All they could hope for was that, their friend would be alright.

Thank you guys for being supportive. Special thanks to Shaiviaggrawal Rajeevaggarwal4 EllaAmazing15 ShoryaAggarwal Sarah5245621 for commenting on my story!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

36.1K 696 20
What happens if Chloe finds out that Marinette is Ladybug? Will they become friends? Will Chloe change? More importantly, will Lila change? an adrie...
22K 424 23
During the events from Rocketear, Cat Noir has grown cold towards his lady due to her being so secretive all the time. But what happens when they swi...
8.1K 618 42
"You have to promise. Promise to stop by, promise to help me come back, promise not to give up like I did. Promise me Chaton." Marinette has been th...
300K 9.6K 37
Marinette has finally gotten everything shes ever wanted. She's working with her favorite fashion designer, Married to the love of her life, who also...