𝐀 π’πžπš 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬...

By LamaXebecs

In which a hyper-active young girl finds herself suddenly transported into a fictional world and is forced to... More

π™ˆπ™šπ™šπ™© π™π™π™š π˜Ύπ™§π™šπ™¬
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Bell Test
Angry Senpai
Chakra Control
Nindo
Chunin exams part 1
Bijuu Mode
Dosu vs Maki!
Leftless
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
She Was A Sea Of Kindness
-59
60
61 - The Third Dimension
62 - Letters
π“π‘πž π’π­πšπ«π­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠
Special Chapter
Special 2

54

3.1K 188 97
By LamaXebecs

Sometimes, Maki couldn't control her anger. Very very rarely did she ever take out this anger on someone. 

But as she looked at the man she had befriended at a young age, who had grown so much to become who he was today she found herself being blinded by a shocking anger that she hadn't felt for a long time. 

"NEJI!" She yelled as she stood from the crying Narutos side and walked forwards in anger, shaking off anybody who attempted to stop her. She hadn't even bothered to unsheathe her swords, planning to only use her power as a jinchuriki and a shinobi in which case she wouldn't be as strong as she usually is. However, not a single person could bring themselves to stop her, not even herself.

Obito smirked at her in amusement, this was the kind of hatred he was looking to see her express, he knew everyone had it. However, it wasn't until he looked into her eyes with his sharingan that he realised there still was no hint of hatred. Anger, yes. Sadness, yes. But there was also... Understanding. He hated that.

"You said, 'I'll never let my comrades die.' those were your words!" Obito spoke to both Maki and Naruto and that seemed to be it for her. She ran forwards and just as the tips of her fingers glowed in a chakra coating a hand grabbed the back of her head and slammed her to the ground. Oddly enough, it didn't hurt all that much but she did feel a little blood trickle down her nose. She gritted her teeth and slowly rotated her head to stare down the individual who had forced her to halt in her path towards Obito and Madara.

It was Omoi.

"Stop it, you'll only get yourself killed." She didn't reply, "I understand how you feel, but if you go up there and just throw away your life like that his sacrifice will have meant nothing."

That made her pause. Omoi softened his stern gaze and released her head before helping her stand back up as Hinata helped Naruto to do the same. Obito had almost managed to discourage the both of them but they were lucky to have such great friends who were there to help them. Maki closed her eyes calmly for a few moments and then opened them once again, offering Omoi a small smile that he returned, before turning to face Obito and Madara. She sighed and gave everyone behind her an apology and powered her chakra within her, now with the intention to protect instead of destroy.

When a hand placed itself on her shoulder, she was reminded that she wasn't alone in this fight, it truly made her feel happy to know. Soon, everyone in the field were coated in nine-tails chakra courtesy of Naruto and her. One of ten tails palms went after her but a cut swiftly forced it away, the boy in front of her biting down on his lollipop and staring Obito straight in the eyes with the slightest hint of a glare. 

"Don't touch her with your filth."

It wasn't long before everyone was working to protect one another, charging as one behind Naruto and Maki as the two friends cut the tails of the large beast. Lee separated from them to use his own abilities and Maki did so as well until she stood in front of Madara and Obito. It was at that very moment that she landed in front of them, that she sensed the presence of four very strong shinobi a little away from them, she smiled.

Madara noticed moments later and the sudden burst of power was too strong. 

"Damn, you know we in trouble when Madara grins."

"Kurama, shut up, yo!"

~

"It's you!" Minato grinned at Maki, "It's great to finally meet you, Maki. I've been waiting awhile to be able to."

"What?" She tilted her head in confusion, "And how did you know of me?"

"Well, I sealed the nine-tails inside of you, I assume one would have to know the person they are doing that to."

"Uh..." She blinked, "Whoa, I totally never considered it being sealed inside of me."

Minato sweatdropped, "You... How else would you have it?"

She shrugged and it only made him sweatdropp harder. He then pulled something outside of his pants pocked and handed it to her, once it was in her hand she realized that it was a scroll. Unrolling it, Maki's eyes widened at what was on the paper. Minato gave her a smile and placed his hand on her shoulder, behind them the first, second and third hokage watched this interaction with Naruto and Sakura as well. Sasuke, itachi and Shisui had finally managed to join after their fight with Kabuto and they'd managed to bring Tenzo as well. Maki's eyes swelled with tears and they all grew worried as she looked up at the fourth hokage in shock.

"This..." She inhaled sharply as her voice crumbled slightly, "Is it really a portal to back home?"

Minato nodded, "Yes. If you want to return, It's best you go now. However, you'll never be able to return here."

That sent a striking pain through Makis heart. Leaving would mean no more Tenzo, or any of her family. No more shinobi, no more beautiful stars, and no more Kurama... But on the other hand if she went back home she'd be able to see all the friends she'd missed, all the beautiful places she could explore and all the people she could possibly meet. To have to throw away her life now was...

She closed her eyes and brought up the sleeve of her black hoodie to wipe her tears. Maki then proceeded to toss the scroll to her brother with a pained yet relieved smile. "Shisui... Brother, can you burn that scroll for me?" The Namikaze in front of her smiled wider as she faced him and stared straight into his eyes.

"Thank you, but I'm afraid your mistaken. This is my home, Minato, sir."

"Just, Minato." His hand flew up to ruffle her hair, "I'm glad, and I'm sure Mr. David and Lilian are as well."

That really made her smile. 

Maki turned around as Shisui shook his hand after burning the scroll. She turned to face the battlefield with a determined gleam in her eyes and she called for Kurama to activate nine-tails chakra mode. He obeyed, conversing with her quickly before cutting their link so she could focus, he spoke out loud too. "I thought you were going to leave."

"Even if I wanted to, I could never," She chuckled and tilted her head to the side to glance at the four kage behind her, she sent them a knowing look along with a small mock salute to ensure they knew she respected them. "Theres something inside of me, It's something everybody on this battle field has. I believe it's what we have dubbed as the 'will of fire'."

Suddenly, Hashirama burst out into tears. He rushed towards Maki and grasped her hands and the younger brunette was confused but offered him a smile. That only made him cry even uglier and she panicked in fear, how had she managed to make a grown man ball his eyes out?! Without even intending to, she crouched down and began to sulk. Seeing her sulk confused Hashirama but it also made him feel bad as well, so he decided to sulk beside her as well. It was a sight to see, watching to idiotic and sensitive brunettes sulk together.

"Idiots," Tobirama sighed, "powerful idiots."

Minato and Hiruzen only laughed.

~

(A/N Massive timeskip here)

While everyone else dealt with Kaguya, Maki and Shisui had their own fights to deal with. While fighting, Maki had noticed the release of another presence, so, so small that no one else had noticed. Why she out of all people had noticed, she didn't know but it doesn't mean the brunette wasn't thankful. Actually, there had been two presences, one that Shisui was fighting at the moment and the other that she was fighting with. She knew it was absolutely bonkers to face him alone, but she had no choice.

Shisui was currently fighting Danzo, who had teamed up with the enemy.

And she...

She was fighting against Jigen.

If you don't know who Jigen is, he's a cannon character in Boruto and the main antagonist. It's stated that he and Kaguya shared the same goal but something happened and he was seriously wounded, so I thought why not do this?

I wont say if she beats him or not, though. Not yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
299K 9.4K 26
"Tou-san! Tou-san!" "Gomen, Hayumi, tou-san has to get to work now." And with that, he was gone . "But.......you promised......" . . . . . Hayumi Sen...
107K 3.3K 71
This is the story of a Cyan Dragon Warrior who was born with her young sister, the Crimson Dragon. Before that she was also an Akatsuki no Yona fan a...
133K 2.7K 16
Her name is Cleo and she's Elena's twin sister.