Catoptric Tristess [COMPLETE]

By Sana-chann

"I think I've met you in one of my dreams." "Who knows if this actually just a dream." "If only I could turn... More

ChouZaki SaTzu!
1#
2#
3#
4#
5#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#
11#
12#
13#
14#
15#
16#
17#
18#
19#
20#
21#
22#
Not An Update
23#
24#
25#
26#
27#
28#
29# (Ending)
What If...
CATOPTRIC TRISTESSE 2
31#
32#
33#
34#
35#
36#
37#
38#
39#
40#
41#
42#
43#
44#
45#
46#
47#
48#
49#

50# ENDING

419 14 2
By Sana-chann

NO ONE POV

The day after,Mr.Kim telling everything about Yeri request...Even Yeri also was there but she can't stay longer since she have to take care of Sana.

"So....Tzuyu,lost her memories?And,Sana actually her lover but she's dying right now?" Elkie asked and Mr.Kim nod. "It looks like that." Mr.Kim said and Elkie deep in her thought.

"Alright...I'll do it." Elkie said and then that night,she sat down on her bed.

"Finally...I found you,Tzuyu...You're the last person i had now." Elkie said and then looking at the picture of them while they were still younger.

"You love that women so much?I felt betrayed...But,if that women will lost her memories,I still got a chance to approach you..I will find you soon,Tzuyu." Elkie said.

.

.

.

Two days later,

"Elkie!I need you right now!" Mr.Kim call Elkie and they came to hospital..

Sana was lying down on the bed in the hospital unconsciously with Yeri who panick there.. "If we send her to L.A,it will take a really long time..She's in worst condition now." Yeri said.

"Calm down honey.." Her mum said and suddenly the doctor came and tell about Sana condition..She can't survive if she didn't make any operation...
And there,Yeri stood out and talk to the doctor.

"I'll did it." she said with no doubt making her parents widened their eyes.

"Wa-wait...We didn't ready-"

"You promise me,right?" Yeri smiled at her parents with a tears on her eyes and it making both of her parents crying there while Elkie standing next to them..Waiting to see,who's Sana for real.

After a really hard time for Yeri and her parents,...

Yeri did the heart and lungs transplant to Sana...

And there,Mr.Kim talk to Elkie.. "Act like you're Yeri...And live at where that Sana living..And if Tzuyu came to find Sana,just bring her here...And faking the death of Sana..While I- will bring Sana to L.A for a better treatment there." Mr.Kim said and Elkie nodding.

"I'm so sorry about your daughter." Elkie said and then leaving.

Elkie that evening,spending her time to make up just to wanna make herself looks alike Yeri...She then can't wait to see Tzuyu..

And yes,that night,..Miracle really happened.

Elkie saw someone coming to Sana home and she guess,it might be Tzuyu... "If it's Tzuyu or not,I'll just start acting." Elkie said to herself and then there she is.

And her guess was right,..It was Tzuyu who looking for Sana.....And then,acted like she having a bad news and even faking to cry..At first she was afraid Tzuyu will found out she actually was Elkie,and not Yeri..

But luckily,Tzuyu didn't notice about it.

.

.

.

They arrive in the hospital,...

With that,Elkie watch Tzuyu crying over Sana..No- it's actually Yeri who was there...Mr.Kim and his wife actually was there looking at Tzuyu..They even crying cause they lost their precious daughter forever.

They actually know Tzuyu already since that time..

Back then,they bring Sana to L.A by using a private plane...Still can't accept the truth of Yeri already gone,they just want to treated Sana better like their own daughter...

Cause inside of her,it was Yeri...Who saved her life.

[End of the flashback]

"Yeri..." Sana burst in tears while Tzuyu caressing her back..

"And then...That mansion got closed...I work as always..And become myself back..I-actually really wanna meet Tzuyu...But- I was afraid..So afraid if you didn't accept me anymore..And didn't love me anymore..I can't help but just stay away..If I had a free time,I visited you..But you never noticed about it,right?"

"Then why now?" Tzuyu frown and then Elkie chuckled.

"That's easy and simple...I got a called from Mr.Kim about Sana...She finally woke up and them told me she lost her memories..And then I had a thought,what if she saw you?And remember everything?I was hurt...And I will never get a chances..Because I couldn't refuse Mr.Kim request,I did..What really worst,..He even ask me to make you working at where I worked..That's the hardest things for me to be honest." Elkie said.

"Why?Cause I have to met you,and then watchinh you with Sana...Well..Yeah..But surprisingly,Sana didn't remember you..So I thought,I had a chances to be with you...But now- I don't know what to say." Elkie smiles.

"I guess...I- should leave." The latter about to cry but she keep holding her tears while suddenly,Sana grab her hands and hug her made Elkie widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry...But at least- You helped Yeri last time..I mean,it was my fault...Why did she even want to helped me?Why didn't she just let me die?" Sana cried and Elkie slowly hugging back Sana.

"It wasn't your fault..She really love you for everything you did....You deserve it,cause..You're a wonderful person..,Ms.Sana." Elkie said and then Tzuyu get up from the seat.

"Elkie."

"Huh?"

"Promise me to not leaving me again...You can live here with us...You still have my mum,you still have me..You still have everyone who's here.." Tzuyu said with a smiles at it made Elkie eyes got teary.

"Pinky swear?Like we always did before?" Tzuyu give her little finger at Elkie and they latter finally crying after holding it too much.

"Don't you hate me?After everything I did?" Elkie ask and Tzuyu went for a hug and said, "Why would I?If I was you,I might thought of the same things too..And Sorry,for not returning your feelings back but I still..Love you..As my close childhood friend" Tzuyu said and then everyone who's there start crying feeling so touch by this moment.

"Anyway...I already know,Yeri already passed away..Last time,in L.A I met someone who know Yeri..And brought me to met her..At first,I thought Yeri really was there...But surprisingly,it just a memorable place..to commemorate the death of Yeri...And the time I was looking for Sana,I already felt there was something weird..By your voices of course..And even the body that laid down,I didn't saw the body clearly...Cause I cried so hard that time..Geez I still couldn't forgot that day." Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry again...for all of you.." Elkie bowing down and apologize.

"So guys..Please stay here for dinner tonight..." Tzuyu said and looking at her mum. "Can we,mum?" Tzuyu asked and her mum nodding.

Until Sana grab Tzuyu hand. "Hm?"

"Can we go somewhere?" Sana asked.

.

.

.

"So here's the place...."

"This place....." It's really windy there.

Sana staring on the grave that her name written on there..She smiles with a tears and touch the grave.

"I miss you so much,Yeri...Why did you even sacrificed yourself for me?I'm really sorry..." Sana burst in tears,crying there with Tzuyu let her having her time to let out everything...

After done,they went to buy a groceries for dinner.

And even visit Sana mansion ...She having a thought to back living there again and will keep her name as Kim Sana for the sake of her only maid..,Yeri.

.

.

.

"It's really been a long time,right?" Tzuyu staring at Sana while holding her hands. "Geez stop talking like that.." Sana giggle and then,Tzuyu suddenly get on top of the older and smiling.

"Why?You don't miss me?Auch..Maybe I should die and then you will feel what I felt when you shattered me into a pieces.." Tzuyu said and Sana cupped Tzuyu cheek with both of her hand.

"Stupid Tzuyu...I miss you so much..When I remembered that you gonna married Elkie,believe what I felt,..Betrayal..I hated you." Sana pouting and Tzuyu chuckled.

"I'm not gonna lost you again..I really will never leave you and made a mistakes..Ever again...So...Will you,Kim Sana,...No..Minatozaki Sana or soon to be,Chou Sana?,be the love of my life forever?" Tzuyu asked and Sana chuckled.

"I do- Chou Tzuyu...How many time do I had to change my family name." Sana laugh and suddenly Tzuyu become more serious.

"I won't,..Leave you again..I promise..I won't betrayed you..." She leaning closer to faces and about to kiss her while the older closing her eyes and waiting to receive the kiss from Tzuyu....

"Sana Tzuyu dinner's rea- Oh my shit bless my eyes...I'm sorry..AUNTY!THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN DINNER TONIGHT!" Momo immediately closing the door and going downstair back.

Sana and Tzuyu who already seperated because of Momo look at each other then laughing in unison.

"Well let's go..They're waiting..Also,I might make Momo words come true." Tzuyu giggle and Sana hit her shoulder. "Geez...." Sana giggle.

And that's the end of this story...

THE END.

(a/n:Sorry if the ending really not good :(..I'm really trying to make a happy ending for this story..Well,I hope you guys enjoy it!(◍•ᴗ•◍) )

Oh also,

I think,I gotta making a fanfic of Sana X Reader.

Cause,i never made a story like this..So,I really wana tried to. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...
1.8M 75.6K 154
@choutzuyu followed you "She's so pretty and famous. I'm insecure" #1 satzu tag #1 sana tag #1 tzuyu tag #1 epistolary tag Date Started : July 15, 20...
40.1K 1.4K 11
I popped out of bed. Did she really say what I heard? [...] I felt awkward but couldn't move anymore. I softly held her right hand and caressed it, t...
52K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...