OT7 Plus Y/n 🔞(Completed)

By amy-lover-of-romance

OT7+Y/N What happens when you are forced to live with seven hot men? How will you ever be able to choose bec... More

Bangtan Boys
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bangtan Boys...🥰
7 Fates...
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 2

2.6K 127 120
By amy-lover-of-romance

Y/n POV

I was so confused, at the moment I was crying my eyes out the doctor concluded that I lost my memory due to the trauma on my head and he wasn't sure if I will ever be able to remember or if it's just temporary...

I don't know my name, I cannot remember anything from my past how am I suppose to survive?

That was the reason for the uncontrollable tears right now...

I had my head rested on my knees...

I felt arms go around me pulling me into a hard chest...

When I looked up it was the same guy that give me the water earlier...

"It's going to be ok sweetheart"

He makes me feel safe somehow...

"How will it ever be ok when I don't even know who I am, where am I gonna stay after I come out the hospital, do I even have a home?"

"It's alright you can stay with me and the guys until you regain your memory?"

"What if I never regain my memory I cannot stay with you forever"

"We will let time decide that alright"

"Buuut...I don't even know your name"

"It's Kim Seok-jin, but you can call me Jin"

"You are so nice jin" I said hugging him tighter as he rubbed my back...

"Maybe I should call the others and introduce you to them, will that be ok?"

"Yes" I whispered then let go of him.

He touched my cheek then lefted the hospital room.

*******************************

Kim Seok-jin

I was outside the hospital door when I heard her crying, it was breaking my heart, the doctor didn't tell her that her parents were dead nor did he tell her that the car went up in flames so we could not get any information about her.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went in the room her head was resting on her knees so I hugged her pulling her close to me...

It was like coming home...when was the last time I felt such peace...

I know she had to be mines...

Then she told me what was bothering her and my only thought was to make her stay with us.

I know the guys would agree, we have all lived together for as long as I can remember I was the oldest we were part of the same foster home and became like real brothers nothing can come between us.

All of us had different skills and now we owned several companies making us billionaires, we still live like normal people though we did get better housing which was like a little mansion on our private land.

We have had problems with woman sneaking in our previous homes so now we have built a place that no one can enter. With walls so high and Suga had updated our security systems he was best at that...

But we never had a woman live with us...

After I left her, she settled a bit and lay down closing her eyes.

I went in search of the guys. I took out my phone and called RM...

"What's up Jin" he answered...

"I need to talk with you and the guys where are you and the guys?"

"Hold up we are on our way there"

"Ok I will wait for you outside"

*****************************

"What took you guys so long?"

"The elevator was full so we waited for the next one" said Jungkook

"So I was waiting to tell you guys that I have asked the girl to stay with us she was crying non stop and we have no information as to where she is from nor do we even know her name, she was telling me how she don't even know where she will go when she comes out of the hospital so I offer her a place to stay till she regains her memory"

"How do you know she is not pretending to lose her memory to make us take her in?" Asked suga the one that always thriple thinks everything.

"I don't think she is" said jhope.

"I don't think she can be such a good actor when she just woke up and not once had she asked for her parents" said Taehyung.

"So it's settle than, she stays with us until she can remember something from her past" I said...
"Every body agree?" I asked again

"Yeah" the all said.

"Ok I will go in and talk to her can you come in a little while after and introduce yourself"

*******************************

"Hey sweetheart" I said as I enter the room she was laying on her side.

"Hey"

"So you will be able to go home tomorrow and then come back to do check ups, the guys had agreed to let you stay with us, so don't worry ok" I said going to hug her, she got up and so I can hold her, maybe she is just comfortable with me that made me smile...

"The guys will be coming in to introduce themselves just now...are you up..."

The just barge in...

"Well guess you are going to meet them ready or not..." I said

"Well some one looks comfortable" said RM looking at me like he was about to pull me away from her, so did the others...

"Well just don't stand there introduce yourself!" I said shaking them out of whatever that was...

"Min Yoon-gi but you can call me Suga"

"Kim Taehyung but you can call me Tae"

"Jeon Jungkook but you can call me kooky"

"Park Jimin and you can call me Jimin"

" Kim Nam-joon you can call me RM or joon"

"Jung Ho-seok you can call me J-hope or J"

She was looking at them with wide eyes...

"Nice to meet you all, all of you are very handsome I bet you have to beat woman away with sticks" she said and the guys laugh breaking the tension.

*******************************

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!! ☺

Now y/n has all seven guys...🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 11.9K 37
Your mum divorced with your dad and she always go to the club, bringing a different man to the house each time. Ever since he died, she found another...
25.1K 869 39
What happens when you forget everything about your past? Kim Yejin forgotten her memory and now she got a call saying bts will be living with her?! O...
2.8K 512 13
You were killed by your boyfriend. You didn't make it to heaven, so you were sent to hell where you find out you have to married 7 men that look like...
58K 1.4K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...