Catoptric Tristess [COMPLETE]

By Sana-chann

"I think I've met you in one of my dreams." "Who knows if this actually just a dream." "If only I could turn... More

ChouZaki SaTzu!
1#
2#
3#
4#
5#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#
11#
12#
13#
14#
15#
16#
17#
18#
19#
20#
21#
22#
Not An Update
23#
24#
25#
26#
27#
28#
29# (Ending)
What If...
CATOPTRIC TRISTESSE 2
31#
32#
33#
34#
35#
36#
37#
38#
39#
40#
41#
42#
43#
44#
45#
46#
47#
48#
50# ENDING

49#

188 17 1
By Sana-chann

NO ONE POV

Back to Korea,..Sana holding Tzuyu hands tightly as they arrive,all the other were waiting for them.
As soon as Mina and Momo saw Sana they get up and running toward her.

"Sana!!" The two hugging Sana while Tzuyu letting go Sana hands from her.

"Momo yah,Minari..." Sana pout as she start to sobbing. "I knew it!It must be you!" Momo hug the latter tightly as the other also came..

"Ms.Park..Chae.." Sana looking at the two and they both also pout. "Geez...I already promise I'm not going to cry today." Jihyo fanning her eyes and sigh.. "SANA-YAH!!" someone running from afar toward Sana direction.

She just jump onto Sana and hug her tightly. "I miss you so much!!" Nayeon cried and Sana chuckled. "I miss you too." Sana said and after a few second,Mr.Kim approaching them.

"Now let's go to Tzuyu place..I bet,...She must be there." Mr.Kim said.

"How about us?!Can we also join??" Momo asked and Mr.Kim nodding. "Sure..Not a problem." He said and then they all now going to Tzuyu home..

.

.

.

As soon as they arrive,Tzuyu knock the door and revealing her mum widened her eyes. "Tzuyu honey!!" She start to sob and Tzuyu immediately hugging her.

Suddenly,...Elkie came from the back immediately rushing on Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!Where were you gone stupid?!" Elkie going to hug Tzuyu but the latter stop her head. "I need something to discuss with you now.." Tzuyu said and then get inside the house.

"Also,..I have a visitor..Come in." Tzuyu call the other who been hiding outside came inside and the living room fill with Tzuyu and her other friends.

"Mr.Ki-Kim?Wh-why are you here?!And..." Elkie looking at Sana as the latter walk toward Tzuyu and sat beside her..Elkie widened her eyes and gasp..

Same goes to Tzuyu mother..

"Why you didn't told me earlier that you bring friends Tzuyu?Wa-wait I'm going to make a drink for us.." Tzuyu mother speak not removing her gaze from Sana.

"Now..Elkie,tell them the truth..." Mr.Kim said and Elkie clench her hands.

"....Why would I?...Why don't you just tell them?..Are you doing all of this on purpose?" Elkie said in serious yet painful tone..

"If it's not because of you,..everything will not become like this..You ruin it.."

"You should be the one who should feel thankful at my beautiful ruined plan..Cause it bring back Sana memories or you just still stay in your daughter stupid request.." Elkie said and sigh in disbelief.

"...I thought,..You really mean it,when you said you promise not to leave me.." Elkie smile bitterly at Tzuyu and then Mr.Kim heaved a sigh.

"....Now ..No need to lie anymore right??Yes..I admit my lost...I know- Tzuyu will never love me back the way she love at Sana..And if you wanna know...What's really happened in the past,..But before that...I think Mr.Kim know the side story."

.

.

.

[Flashback]

2years ago....

"Yeri...If something happened to me...Please take care of yourself..And give my diary book to her..I hope- she will not remember me..Cause it will be more worst...But I- really miss her.." Sana cried and coughing badly as she touch her chest.

"Ms.Sana!!No y-you will survive...I'll call the doctor...Please- please hold on." Yeri called a doctor cause Sana didn't want to go to the hospital.

But Sana condition getting worst...People might see her in a good condition meanwhile inside,she suffered the pain that she been holding on for a long time.

After checking on Sana,the latter sleeping while Yeri having a conversation with the doctor. "As what I see,her condition really worst right now..Why don't she going to hospital?" He asked.

"She didn't want it.." Yeri said in worried.

"But I couldn't make sure about it...We didn't had any medicine to cure her..The only way for her to survive,..By having a surgery..Of heart and lungs transplant.." He said.

"I see..Thank you,doctor." Yeri bowing down.

Yeri,the maid didn't had any idea left...She really want Sana to stay alive...Until she made up her mind... "Ms.Sana....Please wait for me..I'm going somewhere.." Yeri leaving and ask for someone to look after her.

....

Arriving in L.A,Yeri,met her father..Mr.Kim and it's really surprised  them.. "Yeri dear..You came..You know- I- I'm sorry.."

"I'm not here to talk about it...Please....Come with me...Back to Korea...I need something important to ask.." Yeri said.

The day she arrive there,she going back as soon as possible by a private plane with her parents.

They now in Sana mansion as Mr.Kim and his wife looking around.. "Is this your house?" He asked. "My boss." Yeri said and she now ask the two to sit down.

Yeri,who standing right front of the two stay silent and standing there like a frozen stone.

"Yeri?Do- you have something to say?" Mr.Kim ask softly and suddenly Yeri sudden act made the two widened their eyes.

She kneeling down and even put her faces on the floor while begging,.

"Please....Help me...Forgive me when I rejected to become the next CEO of our company,..I'm sorry if I did something wrong in the past..But please..This time...I'm begging..I willing to wash both of your feet if you want...I'm willing to do anything but please...Help me.." Yeri crying and Mr.Kim immediately get her up.

"Shuh..Don't crying...No need to bowing down like that....We never thought badly of you..We love you..so please...Don't begging like this..And tell us..What you want us to help you?" Mr.Kim ask.

"Are you really sure??" Yeri ask.

"Yes we are...We will fulfill all your request..." Mrs.Kim said. "Is it a deal?" Yeri asked once again and the two said Yes.

"....I wanna made a heart and lungs transplant to someone...Who saved me." Yeri said to her parents making the two widened their eyes.

"Wh- what are you talking about??" Mr.Kim ask.

"I really wanna do it..."

"N-no...No..No you can't.."

"But you promise too!"

"Not that one.."The parents said and again..Yeri kneeling down.

"If it wasn't her...I won't be living again today...I ran away from L.A to here...Wishing I could start a new life...But I was wrong...I really was wrong...Nobody offer me a help,..Nobody accepted me...Everyone treated me like a shit until I met her...She- gave me a light...And take me to be her maid...Even though I just working as a maid,..But I felt..Like a real family.She gave me hope and life..Now is my turn,to repay back all she did to me." Yeri said.

"....Where is she right now?" Yeri bring the family to Sana room..And watching Sana who sleeping with an oxygen.. "She's getting worst...I don't her to die." Yeri said as she crying silently..

"But how about you?!How can we gonna lost you?" Mr.Kim said and Yeri smile. "I'll be just fine...At least I didn't lost her...Please...Mum...Dad....Help me..This once last time again." Yeri said and the two clench their hands.

"I'm begging.....And I apologize...For everything I've done.....Sorry for every messed I've done...But please...help me.." Yeri begging.

"......I- I..." Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim have no words.

"I'll wait for the answer tommorow..." Yeri said .

.

.

.

The next day came,..

Yeri working and doing all the home chores as her parents going to check their new company in Korea...

"Ms.Sana...Here.." Yeri give the food to Sana and Sana smiling as she grab the food.. "Please be well,Ms.Sana.." Yeri said and leaving the room.

"Yeri.." Sana call her.

"Yes?"

"Thanks...For everything...And for always by my side this whole time.." Sana said and Yeri about to cry but instead she just smile bitterly before leaving the room.

As soon as she close the door,she fell on the floor and burst into tears while crying silently...

"Please....."

.

That night,..after Sana sleep,Yeri going to meet her parents in their new company...And then there,she was welcomed by the bodyguard..Even if still it's already late night,there were still a worker still working at those hour.

"Yeri....We already made our decision...And....Yes we agree...To help you." Mrs.Kim said in sad tone while Yeri immediately hug her mum. "Thanks!" She said.

"So what we gonna do?"

"My boss...Sana actually had someone she really love...Also I heard,in L.A,they doing better in this kind of surgery..So- we'll be faking Sana death here...And bring her to L.A.."

"Are you serious?!" Mr.Kim frown and Yeri smiles.

"I also wanna gave Sana time to rest a bit...That's why...Besides,..I'm going to die also soon..." Yeri said. "Don't saying like that!Please don't say that...just don't.." Mrs.Kim said didn't want to had a thought of losing her precious daughter.

"And when I leave...Please take a good care of Sana,as she also your real daughter...And then,if she finally okay,she can going back to Korea..And one more things...I heard,the doctor said..There might be a 90% she will lost her memories and I don't know why..,And please...I want Sana,only with someone name CHOU TZUYU...don't let just tell the her the truth..Let herself,find out herself it was Tzuyu her only love.." Yeri said with  a chuckled.

"But how did we gonna fake the death?" Mrs.Kim frowning.

"I need a help from someone who really good at acting..." Yeri said.

A really deep hurting inside of Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim still not cured yet...They,don't wanna lost Yeri so much but Yeri won't stop begging if they didn't...

Mr.Kim announce to everyone who had a talent of acting and she even mention Tzuyu name...And that's when Elkie found out about Tzuyu...She didn't wanna miss a chance that she been waiting for.

"For the sake of Chou Tzuyu and Sana,..I need any of you guys help." Mr.Kim said.

"I can...And I'll offer my hand,to help.." Elkie raise her hands and stand out..

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
45.3K 1.7K 21
After laying her eyes on the girl at the bar, she could just never not forget about her again. "I knew it, you're one of them." "You mean.. we're on...
85.5K 4.2K 101
In which Minatozaki Sana, the Photographer fell inlove to a kpop star named, Chou Tzuyu. The first time I saw you, my heart started beating so fast...
185K 9.4K 48
What if a native islander and a city girl crossed their paths? Read to find out. "Who are you and how did you get here?" Tzuyu asked while pointing t...