Alive [Lirry]

By lilacdreams-

❝Don't look back, live your life. Even it's only for tonight.❞ Harry Styles -- famous model and troublemaker... More

Disclaimer
The Opposites series.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
stay strong, guys ❤ (imp, pls read)
24.
26.
27.

25.

6K 319 92
By lilacdreams-

Harry crossed over his cat sprawled on the door, trudging to his door at 10 AM in the morning. He opened it, rubbing his eyes wearily with his sweatshirt covered palm, his hair up in a messy bun.

"Hey." Harry froze for a second, then smiled at the sight of Liam standing at his door. He idly wondered how many times he had wished this scenario had came true the past few months. And now it had. And Harry still didn't quite have any idea on how to go about with this. With wherever they stood.

"Liam. Hi," Harry replied, still returning Liam's bright smile, his heart fluttering because yes, Liam had actually apologized and they were working on whatever they both felt and wanted a go at this and basically yes, they were doing much better now than they were a few months ago.

It seemed silly, but it honestly felt like over the past five months, they had both grown so much mentally. They were behaving like teenaged idiots back then, being stubborn and acting solely on emotions. But that actually did them good in the long run, come to think of it.

It may sound crazy, but through all that teasing and stubborn-ness (mostly on Liam's part but) and sexual tension, they had somewhere managed to fall for each other.

In that short month and a few weeks, Harrry had been gone for Liam. Alright, he had had a crush on the bloke when he first laid eyes on him, and it was purely attraction when Harry was making flirty passes at Liam, but when things got a little personal, Harry felt like he could relate to the older lad.

And he still does feel like that. He wants to be the one to help Liam get better again, and he still can't wrap his mind around the fact that Liam thinks that Harry actually helped him improve.

And Harry is up for helping him so much more, of course. But baby steps of course. They both aren't idiots. They know they are attracted to each other, physcially and a tad emotionally as well, and, well, they are just working on it.

Liam rubbed the nape of his neck. "Well I came to say goodbye I guess," Liam said softly, and Harry's face fell.

Which brought them back to the matter of Liam leaving Pasadena and going back to Los Angeles. And of why Harry didn't want him to leave just yet.

He knew it of course. Liam had been here on a short business trip to meet with a potential client and now he had to get back. Sure, Liam would be just a short train ride away but still.

"Um, okay. Yeah. We'll talk and stuff and yeah," Harry said slowly, fiddling with the sleeves of his sweatshirt. He looked up, green eyes locking with brown.

"When's your train?" He asked, inviting Liam in.

"At five in the evening," Liam replied, looking around Harry's sparse apartment.

"Do you want to stay here 'til then?"

Harry was more surprised than Liam at the words that came out of his mouth.

Liam blinked, then smiled with a shrug. "Sure. I already checked out of the hotel. Was planning on doing a little sight seeing," he elaborated, and only then Harry took notice of the duffle bag now laid by Liam's boots clad feet. Well excuse him for being distracted by Liam Payne in a flannel and tanktop.

"Do you want anything to eat? Coffee maybe?" Harry offered, turning the coffee maker on.

"Sure," Liam nodded.

"I still didn't have breakfast," Harry chuckled shyly and Liam laughed.

"Of course you didn't. Always the late riser. Had to haul your ass out of bed every time," Liam teased.

"Yeah well that was your job," Harry shot back, sticking his tongue out as Liam laughed.

"Yep. Being a nanny for a 21 year old," he said solemnly.

"You loved it though," Harry raised a taunting eyebrow, setting two mugs on the counter, and Liam just shook his head with a reminescent smile on his lips.

When Harry had nothing to do with his hands, he crossed his arms, turning to Liam who was leaning against the back of his couch, watching him with a soft smile.

"What?" Harry asked, narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Nothing. Just, it's just that I really missed you. And we were really so fucking stupid but alright, let's forget that," Liam waved a hand.

"Oh, right. And I missed you too," Harry said softly, offering him a sideways smile. A few minutes passed as Harry took out coffee mugs and sugar.

"What are you thinking now?" Harry asked with his back to Liam.

"Honestly?"

"Mmm sure."

"Honestly Harry. I'm really enjoying seeing you just doing stuff. Normal stuff like making coffee in an oversized t-shirt and boxers and I'm around to see it and I'm just imagining seeing this more and just kissing you senseless against that fridge," Liam's voice said, and Harry wasn't sure he could turn around, let alone move his feet, his heart beating wildly.

Harry's breathing was ragged as his hands slightly shook, Liam's words still ringing in his head. He had never been this forward and God, and wow. Okay. Liam and him were in the same boat then. Of course Harry was frustrated and of course he wanted more from him. He had wanted Liam, ever since they had last kissed. And the palpable sexual tension could be felt again, and Harry felt like dying that Liam was actually acknowledging it.

The temperature of the room suddenly started to bother Harry and his sweatshirt was feeling like a damn second skin.

Absent-mindedly, he pulled it off, shucking it onto the side chair, leaving him in his boxers and a fitting white shirt.

And okay, maybe he was teasing Liam but he was feeling hot too. It was California afterall.

He heard the coffee maker beep and reached for it.

"Okay, that's it," he heard Liam say before he felt strong arms around his waist, his skin burning through the thin fabric of his t-shirt.

His breath hitched as Liam nosed at the nape of his neck, the puffs of warm breath sending shivers down his spine.

"Liam," he said, voice half strained and half questioning, as he gripped the countertop, coffee long forgotten.

"You are such a tease, you know that?" Liam's gravelly voice was right next to his ear.

"I used to say that," Harry chuckled breathily, stopping short when Liam quickly turned him around, locking him between his body and the countertop.

Harry's eyes met with Liam's, who lifted one of his hands up, tracing his jawline, and Harry was tempted to close his eyes in bliss, at how good it felt, just being close to Liam. It felt like everything was buzzing around him.

"I'd been an idiot. It's been so long of ignoring this and to force myself to stop thinking about you but fùck it all now," Liam said, cupping Harry's jaw and pulling their bodies flush against each other.

"Kiss me already," Harry whined softly, pressing himself closer against Liam, not even caring that he sounded so needy, and the older lad of course complied, instantly meshing their lips together, and Harry felt his toes curl at the feeling of finally kissing Liam again after yesterday. And their kiss yesterday was nothing compared to this one.

Liam wrapped his other hand around Harry's waist, digging his fingers in his hip as Harry moaned softly in his mouth, and Liam deepened their kiss, easily dominating it as Harry was already a mess, his arms tight around Liam's neck.

Only separating for a breath, their lips found each other's again. Harry's hands travelled from Liam's neck at to his broad shoulders, roughly pushing back his flannel shirt as Liam shrugged it all the way off on Harry's kitchen floor.

"Damn it Harry," Liam breathed, moving his lips to Harry's jaw and then to the spot below his ear, gently sucking on the skin there as Harry made a soft noise that went straight to Liam's groin.

He bit down on the soft skin, and Harry moaned his name again, wrapping his legs around Liam's waist, bringing their lips back together again as he kissed Liam hard, wrapping his long legs tighter around his waist as both boys panted in each other's mouths from the pressure.

"God, Haz," Liam moaned, moving his hand up as he tugged at Harry's bun, making his long hair fall on his shoulders and Liam ran his fingers through and gently pulled at the locks, making Harry groan and buck his hips with a soft whine.

"You finally got it yeh?" Liam mumbled against his lips.

"What?" Harry panted, his back flush against the fridge just like Liam said. In one swift movement Harry practically ripped off Liam's tank top, planting his lips on the collarbones and various tattoos, running his fingers down the smooth back.

"You finally won the game huh Haz?" Liam teased, his voice muffled from Harry's skin who froze. Game. A fučking game?

Liam has the nerve to call this, after all they went through, a game?

Harry knew he was over reacting but damn it, it hurt. He was honest, he had feelings for Liam. He wasn't winning an imaginary bet or proving a point anymore.

"What? Harry what did I say?" Liam demanded, and Harry shook his head, separating from Liam.

"Do you honestly fucking think this is still a game for me Liam? You yourself said those months are behind us! I'm not chasing after you to prove a point like I was before and damn it I'm fucking falling for you!" Harry all but yelled at Liam, his hands in fists and clenched at his sides, tears in his eyes.

All this time, he still thinks Harry is playing a game? Just wants him in bed and prove that yeah Liam was attracted to him? That hurt, really.

But Liam was shaking his head, running a frustrated hand through his hair.

"I did not mean that Haz! I was merely teasing! I swear to God. I know we both feel the same way and we're gonna try and--"

"Then why did you say it was a game to me! You still don't trust my feelings?" Harry asked, albiet quieter now.

"No, God! I do! I'm lucky as hell that you gave me another chance and I'm not stupid Harry and God I did not mean that!" Liam locked his eyes with Harry's. "I know we put ourselves through shit but now we're past that and I'm sorry I brought it up again. I trust you Harry and damn it I fučking love you," Liam rushed out, both boy's looking at each other with shocked eyes.

"What?" Harry croaked, and Liam snapped out of it.

"Did you hear me? Yeah, I fucking love you, you curly haired fool. I had been crazy when I wasn't with you, when we weren't okay," Liam shook his head, smiling now with tears in his eyes. "I was such a dense idiot, not knowing emotions and feelings and love even when they hit me in the face. But you helped me see and yeah I love you Harry Styles, and I am not letting you get away from me again," Liam repeated, smiling in relief at a shell shocked Harry.

Liam was here. He was standing there shirtless and sweaty and red lipped in his kitchen, and also, he loved Harry. Loved him. Really loves him like Harry loves him.

Liam loves him.

"You love me?" Harry mumbled, repeating the words until he was an inch apart from Liam.

"Fućking hell you actually love me?" Harry breathed, and Liam just nodded with a breath taking smile, and Harry was crushing his lips against Liam's with a ferocity that knocked them both in surprise.

"God, I love you so much," Harry mumbled against Liam's lips, smiling widely as he leaned their foreheads together. "I'm sorry for over-reacting but I didn't want you to have any doubts Liam. I love you and I want to help you be a complete person like you want to and hell I want you and I- it was--"

"Shut up you idiot. I get it. You love me," Liam teased, and Harry just smiled at him, his eyes bright and his chest swelling with happiness.

"I'm gonna prove it to you. I love you and I want this and I want you and I have no doubts about you or this," Liam said firmly, cupping his face and capturing him in a bone melting kiss.

Harry wrapped his long legs around Liam's waist again, the position feeling all too familiar and intimate now, grinding hard against Liam.

This was happening, it was actually happening. Liam loved him and was here to stay and they were going to have sex and Harry can't even form coherent thoughts anymore.

----

the smut in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...
365K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
729K 31.9K 34
[COMPLETED] ❝I hate you so much.❞ ❝Hate me all you want, nerd. But remember. I'm the only one that's gonna save that cute little bum of yours.❞ Or th...
124K 3.2K 33
One Direction Fanfic! [AU] Liam Payne + Harry Styles = Lirry Stayne! <3 Vampire (Harry) and human (Liam) love story fanfic! NOT like Twilight or a...